Voyages of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, there is a bottle on the shelf next to the sink."

Katie was surprised, but pleased, at how natural and casual Maggie seemed to be with her. She felt as if they had known each other for years and not just casually, but intimately. Maggie was not forcing anything on Katie, but acted as if she naturally knew, with certainty, Katie wanted to make love to her, and to be made love to, by her. Yes, Katie thought, it is as if we have been lovers for quite some time, but lovers who never take anything for granted, always being alert to those signals that tell the other how to proceed. Katie felt certain she could venture into this area, basically unfamiliar to her, with confidence that she would be nurtured and supported by Maggie. Katie was, more than ever, confident this was good thing they were doing. All of them, Katie and Maggie and their two daughters.

In response to Maggie's statement about being more comfortable on her bed, Katie said, "Yes, you are right. But, I think we will find this an interesting venue some time," Katie said, glancing around the shower stall.

Maggie stood and Katie got up, grabbing a towel on the wall rack outside the shower stall, as she slid the shower door closed again. A familiar phrase rang out - "Here. Let me!" said Maggie. Katie was reminded of that time in the club after they had both showered and Maggie toweled off Katie's back. Katie recalled how she had been turned on by that touch.

Maggie toweled Katie's body off, using large firm strokes. Katie could feel herself beginning to flow from her vagina again. Maggie could smell Katie's sweet musk.

Tossing the damp towel onto the top of the hamper, Maggie put her arms around Katie's shoulders, hugging her. "Where is that aftershave balm. I want to apply it."

Katie handed the bottle to Maggie. She grabbed it with one hand and steered Katie back into the bedroom with the other.

As they neared the bed, arms around each other, Katie pivoted to face Maggie.

"Thank you," she said. "I am not sure I could have gone all the way through that without your support and encouragement. After all, I know other women at the club will see me shaved and knowing I am single, wonder what is going on. When I saw Dawn was shaved, I wondered how she took it at school, showering with the other girls on the team.

"Well now I know it just does not matter what others may think. It is my life, and that is that!"

Katie kept sliding her fingertips down over her pubis, marveling at how nice it felt. She wondered then why she had not shaved before.

Maggie sat Katie on the edge of the bed as she knelt in front of her on the floor. Katie spread her legs. Maggie began to apply the aftershave balm tenderly on Katie's shaved areas, being careful not to get it on any of the more tender areas. As she worked, it became obvious to both women that they wanted to complete this action as soon as possible so as to get on with making love to one another.

Maggie and Katie knelt on the bed facing each other, touching tenderly, their faces, their arms, their thighs, their ears, their noses, their hair, their breasts, their sides, their tummies. They both were exploring, discovering the other, minutely. Both of them soared. Their lips met gently, their tongues snaking out tentatively to taste the other, to excite the other. Maggie sucked on Katie's lower lip and then Katie reciprocated, each of them growing more confident with the other and more certain the other was real. And all of this was pleasure, and purely so.

Simultaneously, both stopped the caressing allowing their bodies to roll over onto the mattress, falling into a sixty-nine position, with Katie on top. She lapped at Maggie's pussy, then sucked on her labia, then ran her tongue up and down Maggie's slit, ever tasting somewhere or something new to her. This also was exploration, discovery. Discovery of fresh delights and enormous pleasure.

And Maggie was doing the same to Katie. Maggie's head was elevated with a pillow under her so it was very easy and comfortable for her to explore Katie in the same way that Katie was exploring her.

The mutual pleasure that was aroused by their fascination with each discovery they made, erupted into wild passion. Their tongues flew from place to place, their lips sucked madly, both heedless of anything other than the joy of their passion for each other.

Suddenly both women screamed, stiffened, their bodies shaking and Katie rolled off Maggie to her side on the bed. They were both lost in wave after wave of intense, throbbing pleasure, continuing to scream out involuntarily, moaning, sobbing, gasping for breath, their bodies laying side by side, head to toe.

As Katie came back to present time, she looked over and saw Maggie's feet. She sucked one of her big toes into her mouth and worked it as if it were a big nipple.

"Oh, Katie, you're incredible! How did you know I love to have my feet, especially my toes, played with?"

Releasing Maggie's toe from her sucking lips, Katie said, "I didn't. I just wanted to do it. It looked like a part of you that I should suck on. I love sucking on you, any part of you!" She took the big toe back into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it and used her lips to go up and down on it the way one would suck a man's cock. Maggie was moaning again and her fingers found their way to Katie's pussy.

"Ah Hem!"

"Huh. Who's that?" Maggie asked.

"Mom, you guys were really loud. We were afraid somebody was getting hurt," Lauren said.

"What was happening?" Dawn asked.

The two women propped themselves up on their elbows and laughed.

"Dear, did you ever have so much fun that you just could not do anything but succumb to it? Sort of like laughing so hard your tummy hurts and you can't seem to get your breath. But, it's a good thing? Huh? Ever experience that? Well, your mom and I just did and it was the most fantastic experience I have ever had!"

"Wow!" Dawn cooed. "How did you do it?"

"Honey, we just freely explored each other, with every sensory opportunity we had. You should try that with Lauren sometime."

"It will blow your socks off!" chimed in Maggie. "Look, have your mother and I got any socks on?"

They all howled at that. Maggie had such a great way of bringing everything into reality.

At that moment, Dawn saw that her mother's pussy was shaved. "When did you shave your pussy, Mom?"

"Oh, we did that just before we came in here."

"We?" Lauren asked.

"Sure. Did I help you the first time?" Maggie queried.

"Yeah, but you are my mom," Lauren responded.

"I am also your lover," cooed Maggie.

"I get it. That is cool," said Dawn, softly. "Yes, I like that."

An alarm went off in Dawn's bedroom, one of those incessant electronic noises that drives you nuts until you shut it off.

"Thank God, I am starving!" both girls said at once. They looked at each other and laughed again as they ran to Dawn's room to get dressed to go get the Chinese food.

Maggie and Katie sat up, facing each other, each hugging their arms around their bent up knees. Their pussies were fully exposed to each other's gaze, but their eyes were not looking there. They were looking at each other's eyes, with wonder and deep affection.

Katie was the first to speak. "I had no idea that life could hold such enormous sensual pleasure for me. What a fantastic thing to discover! And that you are the source of it!"

"My darling Katie, yes and, in turn, you are the source of enormous sensual pleasure for me! We have just begun this voyage of discovery, you, me, Lauren and Dawn. . ."