Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jocelyn -- "Yes, mom, I'm so glad I'm her neighbor."

Shauna -- "I wonder if the house on the other side is still for sale."

Fran -- "Yes, as a matter of fact it is. They just reduced the price."

Shauna just smiled as Jocelyn retrieved her clothes, dressing herself, and going over to Fran for another big hug.

Fran -- "Okie dokie. Enough of that. Jill, would you still like to come next door with me .... for a little chat?"

Jill nodded emphatically, a smile creeping over her face, as she took Fran's hand. The two women left the house as Shauna and Jocelyn retreated to the kitchen to enjoy the scrumptious dinner that had been interrupted earlier by a chain of unexpected events.

Epilogue: Loose Ends

Tales could be told of Jill's private punishment. Jill never spoke a word of what happened, but made frequent trips next door.

Tales could be told of Fran and Rachel's meeting later that week. Unfortunately, Rachel was never spanked even if she deserved it more than any of the other women combined.

Tales could be told of Shauna's purchase of a new home on the same block and the late night meetings with her newfound friend. Gossip passed through the ears of the girls about the nature of those visits.

Even more tales could be told of Fran's meeting with a mysterious woman by the name of Gaye. Again, Fran never told the other girls about that fateful day.

Jocelyn, however, never gave Fran any reason to take her over her knee again. Secretly, Fran wanted that to happen. But it never did.

Celly