Voyeur

Story Info
An old man watches a couple have sex on a balcony.
825 words
3.95
29.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tate66
tate66
3 Followers

The night was hot and humid which was punctuated by the heat lightening as they watched from the 11th floor of the twelve story condominium. They shared a drink and talked of micro brews and South America. Although it was midweek and approaching midnight the beach was still populated. They leaned on the balcony railing to watch the lovers and teens as they made their way down the beach.

Occasionally, during their conversation, Jonathan would turn to Kelly and caress her back or neck and watch her as she spoke. Kelly was a woman with a true hour glass figure, full breasts and wide hips with a cinched in waist. Her dark curly hair framed her heart shaped face. All her life she heard comments and jokes about her eyes being "Kelly" green.

She enjoyed Jonathan's attention and was anticipating his kisses. His looks were androgynous but for the bald head. Jonathan was slender and muscular in build, like a runner. He wore only jeans in the oppressive heat. His chest was smooth and his biceps were inked with tribal tattoos.

Their kisses were tentative at first. He touched her through her baby doll dress. She ran her fingers along his skin on the inside of his waistband. They made out until Kelly heard a chair scrape to the right.

"Wait a sec. I want to be sure we aren't being watched by some kids"

Jonathan leaned against the rail and looked around.

"Upper right deck. See him watching us? Old guy.", he whispered.

Kelly giggled thinking of the old man getting turned on by their make out session. Jonathan looked at her and grinned. He knew what she was thinking. He was an exhibitionist too.

By unspoken mutual consent they doubled their efforts. Jonathan pulled the straps of her dress down exposing her breasts. Holding them cupped in his hands to put her large dark nipples on display. They heard a cough and saw the flame of a lighter from the balcony above.

Jonathan lowered his mouth to a nipple and reached up under her dress. She spread her legs to allow him access. Kelly arched her neck and moaned a little when Jonathan slid his fingers into her very wet pussy. She was extremely turned on by the idea of being watched. Wondering if the old man watching knew this show was just for him. Well, maybe not just for him.

Jonathan edged her to the deck chair and pushed her into it. He lifted her dress to her waist and exposed her bald pussy. His tongue smoothed over it after she propped her feet on his shoulders. Jonathan gave the noisiest head ever on that balcony. He sucked her labia. He lapped at her pussy and asshole with loud slurping. If the old man couldn't see then Jonathan was making sure he could hear. Soon Kelly joined the audio show with a deep and breathy orgasm.

Jonathan brought her to orgasm and sucked up all her juices. He moved forward to kiss her so she could taste herself on his lips. Kelly pushed her dress to her feet and stood nude on the balcony. She pulled Jonathan close and whispered for him to trade sides with her. She wanted her back to their voyeur as she sank to her heels. It was a hard position to hold for a blow job but the view was so much nicer from behind than if she were on her knees. The stance made her ass a perfect heart. It was all about the show anyway.

When she opened Jonathan's denims his cock sprang out. It was so hot. Sexy hot certainly but also hot to the touch. As Kelly sucked his cock she was rewarded with a groan from Jonathan and the scrape of the chair above. She imagined the old guy repositioning for a better view. She couldn't remember being so turned on from giving a blow job. Worshipping cock was something she enjoyed but this was the ultimate. She wanted to EAT that man.

Jonathan touched her forehead to push her back. "I am going to cum."

For only the third time in her life she wanted a man to cum in her mouth. She wanted to swallow for the old man above them watching. She wanted to swallow to reward Jonathan for his complicity in the public act. When she firmly gripped Jonathan's ass and pulled his cock deep into her mouth he grabbed her hair and held his cock deep in her mouth. He pumped his juices into her as she gagged and swallowed.

Kelly straightened her legs to give the old man a good view of her bent over hoping he could get a peek at her pussy. Jonathan pulled her up to kiss her and taste himself in her mouth. He turned her in his arms to spoon her as they faced the ocean. A lighter flicked above.

tate66
tate66
3 Followers