Voyeur

Story Info
I have interesting neighbors.
1.2k words
3.9
30.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new neighbors have been keeping me awake at night. It's summer, windows are left open, and they seem to have no energy limit or curfew for their raucous activities. I have seen them during the day, going to work or where ever, coming and going. They look to be somewhere between 30 and 40. He is nice looking, average build, maybe 5' 10". She is cute, plenty curvy, and shorter than he. They make an attractive couple and from the sound of it, fit together well. They are friendly when greeted and openly say hello when we pass, the only problem is, I'm getting tired of being tired! And, listening to them, loud enough to come from their house next door, is making me crazy excited almost nightly.

One night, after being awakened yet again, my frustration level is at its peak. It is 1:30 AM and I've had enough.

I go to my open window with the intention of yelling for them to keep it down already! I pull the curtain aside and take a deep breath to yell, and nearly choke on it as I take in the scene in their back yard.

My frustration turns to sexual energy as I see them there. The full moon is bathing them and revealing their naked bodies completely to anyone within sight.

She is reclining on one of their chaise lounges, her legs spread wide for him as he kneels at the end of it, voraciously eating her pussy. Her head is thrown back in wild abandon and her moaning makes her sound like a wild feline in heat. Her fingers are entwined in his hair, pulling his face to her as she grinds on it uncontrollably. His hands are gripping her hips, trying to hold on enough to keep himself in place.

I am transfixed. I am so turned on at the sight of them lost in each other that I can't help but stand there, nearly panting myself. Not wanting to be discovered, I drop the curtain back into place and pull it open just far enough to continue watching.

I look behind me to see my husband sleeping soundly, oblivious as usual, and I turn back to the window.

Their position is unchanged, except maybe that his face is even deeper in her pussy now. The look on her face is one of complete ecstasy. Suddenly, she grips his head even more tightly and screams that she is cumming. He lunges forward, burying himself even further as she begins to convulse, closing her thighs on either side of his head.

My heartbeat pounds in my ears as she finishes and finally collapses back onto the chaise, breathing heavily.

I can feel my own pussy tingling and reach down to rub myself slowly. There is a chair next to the window, and I put my foot up on it to have better access to my aroused clit. I know I'm excited, but I am wetter than I expected, and I can't help but continue to rub my clit and lips as I continue to observe the scene.

He moves to stand before her now, straddling the chaise. She sits up and reaches out to him, squeezing his ass in her hands. She takes her time, slowly using her lips and tongue to tease his hips and abdomen before she begins. I can see that on his face this delay is pushing his patience, as he is already at full attention, but her lets her continue her pace, reveling in the delay and all that it brings. Finally, he moans loudly as she slides her lips slowly down over him and her nose touches his body. She lingers, holding him there. Now, it's his turn to put his head back, looking up at the night sky. His eyes are glazed, alight with their own stars as she works on him with her tongue. She makes a sound of gratitude and pleasure as he takes a handful of her hair now and gently guides her actions even more to his liking. His moaning grows louder as she pleasures him and suddenly, he pulls himself from her and reaches down to take her hands. His voice is hushed, but rough and raw sounding as he encourages her to get up and turn around for him.

He positions her standing over the chaise, legs spread wide to accommodate its width. She bends over to grip the armrests as he enters her now. Once again, she cries out loudly and lustfully encourages him to fuck her harder and deeper immediately. Before I realize I am making a sound, I moan too, nearing my own orgasm.

He pauses, almost imperceptibly, and I quickly realize that he might have heard me. I step back from the window a bit to see what his reaction is, but he has resumed his pace, stroking her slowly and intently as she begs him to ravish her. He leans close to her and puts his hand to her pussy, massaging her clit.

If she was loud before, she is positively siren like now, and I'm amazed that the entire neighborhood isn't awake and out to investigate the goings-on.

She tells him she is going to cum, and he shifts into high gear, taking no prisoners, as she peaks and nearly collapses onto the chaise. He braces himself and holds her hips to steady her and I can see his body tense as well, straining every muscle as he releases his load inside her. I reach out to grip the windowsill, struggling to remain quiet as I surrender to my own orgasm as well.

Breathless and weak-kneed, I stand there, regaining my composure just as they are, and still waiting to see any indication that they are aware of my presence.

A few minutes pass as they kiss and caress, relaxing and cooling themselves in the night air, and finally return inside, leaving the night to its peace and quiet. Quite relaxed and relieved at not being discovered, I return to bed and immediately drop off into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning, my husband has left for work, and I hear the doorbell ring a few minutes later. The door is locked and I go to open it, thinking that he must have forgotten something. I open the door and the neighbor is standing there, smiling at me. He has an envelope in his hand and he offers it to me, saying that the mailman delivered my mail to his address by mistake.

When I thank him and reach out to take it, he quickly takes my wrist in his hand, gripping it tightly. At the same time, he steps inside the house and slams the door shut behind him. He is so fast that I don't even have time to take the breath I need to cry out in alarm. He spins me around and presses me up against the inside of the door with the full length of his body. He is much stronger than he looks and I cannot manage to free myself. When I stop struggling and we are still, he tells me that there is really no mail, but that he does have a message for me.

He whispers hotly in my ear that he hopes I enjoyed the show last night and that I won't be too shy to join them in person for the next one.

Hmmm.. neighbors can be very interesting! Happy Watching!