Voyeur

Story Info
Sis catches brother with a video and offer the real thing.
9.5k words
4.5
285.5k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 or older *

I guess I have always possessed a strong voyeuristic streak. Watching the cute little Asian girl drop to her knees and free my raging hard on just got me more and more excited. She never said a word as she took just the tip of my cock into her mouth and gently stroked the shaft. I could feel her tongue swirl around the sensitive flesh in her hot wet mouth in slow circles driving me mad with desire. It took everything I had not to throw her to the floor and fuck her senseless but somehow I found the strength to let her continue to tease me. She took me out of her mouth and spat a few times along the shaft so that her hand could more easily stroke me. Then once more her talented mouth wrapped around the head and about an inch of the shaft as her tiny hand wrapped around the length and gently moved up and down giving me a squeeze from time to time. I moaned to her telling her how good it all felt and she replied by sinking two fingers into her soaked pussy and started fingering herself. The combination of the squishy sounds her fingers made as she pleasured herself and the low moans her mouth made me somehow got harder still. I told her to deep throat me and she nodded letting go of me with her hand and her head began to move up and down now my cock was sinking deep into her mouth and throat. Now she was moaning deeper and louder as she mouth fucked my cock and her fingers stabbed deep and fast in her dripping pussy. I felt the tingling sensation that signaled my upcoming orgasm. I told her over and over again how close I was and her head moved faster now eager to swallow my cum. My eyes were half closed and my orgasm imminent when I heard the soft sounds of footfalls behind me. Even as my climax hit my dear sister came around the couch to see my geyser of cum shoot from the head of my cock.

"Wow!" She said fixated on the scene before her. She looked from me to the TV set and back again. "Damn I never knew you were that big!"

I turned all colors of red as I tried to cover myself from her hungry stare.

"Jeez! How about a knock sometime Sis?" She just smiled and looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"You may be my older brother but I am old enough to understand all of this." She responded as her mind worked on some problem. "Would it be better if I stripped out of my t-shirt and bra and let you see my tits?"

My mouth was suddenly dry as I worked the image in my mind's eye. She had a nice rack but I had never seen them. I felt myself grow hard again just imagining them wrapped around my dick.

"Looks like your answer is yes," she said looking down at my cock poking out from behind the pillow I had used to cover it. She pulled the t-shirt off revealing her push up bra and her firm young tits they hid.

"Here goes!" She said as she reached behind her and undid the clasps holding the bra on. The little minx held the bra on with her hands and did a little strip tease before letting it fall to the floor.

"So what do you think?" She said suddenly very serious. They were perfect! They were firm and just the right size with puffy nipples the color of snow. I swallowed hard unable to tear my gaze from them. She reached down and tugged the pillow away and sat on my lap my cock trapped beneath her jean-clad pussy.

"Kiss them." She said in a husky voice. "I want to feel your lips on them." I could smell the alcohol on her breath and understood now her desire to be this naughty.

"You are drunk." I said. "And you get all horny when you are drunk."

"So... don't you want to fuck me? I know you do! Your HARD COCK wants me and that is good enough don't ya think!!!"

How could I refuse? I leaned down and kissed the left tit then the right. Her moan was loud in my ears.

"Yes," she hissed. "Make love to them, please!" I did just that cupping them feeling their weight in my hands and then I suckled one nipple then the other. I kneaded the globes of flesh as I offered up my worship to her sensitive nipples.

"Oh god that feels so good!" She moaned louder now as the pleasure flooded her body. I flickered my tongue over her nipples and she stiffened and grabbed my shoulders in an almost painful grip. I knew somehow that she had just come. She lowered her head to my shoulder and panted in my ear. I teased her nipples and this time her teeth sank into my exposed flesh as another orgasm tore through her. "Unnn unnn unnnnn..."she growled as the second climax subsided.

She rose and practically tore off her jeans revealing a perfectly bald pussy. I could see it was dripping with juices and once the jeans were off she got on hands and knees and crawled over to me. She took my cock in hand and I moaned at her touch. The tip was covered in precum, which she licked away like a kid with an ice-cream cone. I jumped at the first few licks but then she buried it in her mouth and this time I really felt the warmth and the wetness. Her tongue swirled around the shaft and head as her head began to move up and down. She took my hands and placed them on either side of her head and taking her meaning I grabbed two fistfuls of hair and began fucking her mouth. She moaned each and every time my cock teased her throat. I wanted to cum inside of her but I would let things proceed as they were going. It was my time to moan as the pleasure she was giving me flowed like a warm river. I didn't care that she was my sister nor did I care if anyone else walked in on us. I wanted only to pleasure her and she me.

She sat up further and wrapped her soft firm tits around my hard throbbing cock. She glanced up and smiled fiercely before moaning.

"How do you like them now lover? Want me to make you cum with my tits?"

"Oh god yes!" I growled as she began to rock as her flesh sent shivers of pleasures through me. I gripped the arms of the chair as I felt my own orgasm building. She flickered her tongue over the head of my sensitive cock. I loved her for teasing me but soon I would have to bury my cock inside of her or send her to bed. The pleasure was too much and I knew I could not send her to bed now.

"God I need to feel that pussy of yours wrapped around me!" I snarled. She lifted her head up and away from me and I saw in her eyes the same burning hunger that tore at me.

"Yes! I want to feel you deep inside of me!" She growled in response and rose to her feet. "How do you want me? On my knees? On my back? Or bent over something? Just tell me and I will gladly do it!" Her voice was shaky she was in such need of a severe pussy pounding grudge fuck.

"Grab your ankles!" I said never hesitating. She complied without missing a beat and just like that I was staring at her ass, those long legs of her and those lust filled eyes begging me to not be gentle but fuck her without mercy.

"Do you like what so see?" she said moaning. I could only nod before rising to my feet and walking towards her. I was so excited my cock stuck out like a flagpole. She reached up and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I could see both of her holes her soaked pussy and her tiny anus. When I was close enough I touched her ass cheeks gently as if in a dream caressing her flesh gently and I saw Goosebumps rise where I touched her. Then I grabbed her by her hips and let the head of cock find its prize. It slipped in without any resistance and with a slow deliberate motion of my hips I was soon buried deep inside my sister's womb.

"Oh goddamn that feels so good!" I told her.

"I may not be Asian but I bet this beats jacking off!" She moaned to me.

"Oh yes indeed!" I said as I started to move my hips slowly taking my pleasure from her tight wet slit. "It is like liquid heat, wrapped so tight and firm around me."

"And just think you can have this whenever you want from now on." She promised. I was in shock for just a moment then I smiled and began to fuck her with hard sharp thrusts of my hips.

"Take that..." I said as I rammed my cock home over and over again. "...and that and that you naughty little slut!"

"Oh god yes!!! Fuck me!!!" She howled, as the depths of her pussy were being pounded fast and hard. I slapped her ass as I drilled harder and harder. "Oh yes fuck my tight little pussy!!! I have been ever so naughty and need to be punished!!!"

I pulled back paused for a moment and drove my hips forward as hard as I could. She let out a deep 'unnn' and begged for more and I gave her just that. Soon we were both perspiring sweat beading on our skin and I was ready for a different position from sister dearest.

"I need you to ride me!" I said as I pulled out and lay on the floor.

She stood up straight and looked down at me grinning like a Cheshire cat. She then straddled me and slowly lowered her dripping pussy down and impaled herself on my fleshy spike. She let out a long deep moan as she savored every inch of my cock. When she had at last fully settled on my hips she took my hands and placed them on her firm young breasts. Then my lover began to rise and fall, lift and drop onto my cock. With each downward movement she let out a noise. At first she gasped, then she was moaning and finally as she reached her best speed she was crying out 'YES' over and over again. Then I began to thrust upwards with my hips to meet her halfway and she screamed as her body shook in an orgasmic fit. I continued to fuck her even as she stopped moving enjoying the pleasure gripping her.

"Oh my god!" She whispered.

Then her eyes lit up with surprise as her pussy gripped me as another climax snuck up on her. She tossed her head back and just howled in a wordless scream. I watched as my cock moved piston-like in and out of her I was fixated with the scene before me. She begged me to stop but I couldn't if I wanted to. She collapsed on top of me and grabbed at me stopping me from taking my pleasure from her.

"I need to rest please!" She begged me.

"Have you always been so easy to send into multiple climaxes?" I asked.

"Uh huh." She whispered nodding as she struggled to get her breathing under control. "How long have you wanted to fuck me?" The way she said 'fuck me' was like an aphrodisiac and I felt myself getter harder than ever before.

"A long time and you?" I responded rolling us over so that she was on her back.

"Ever since I saw you in the shower one day..." She said biting her lip in a very sexy way. "...are you going to fuck my pussy some more mister?"

My response was to put both of her legs over my shoulders. Then I began to move and her eyes closed and her breathing became labored again. I rocked my hips forward and back quickly building up a hard deep rhythm.

"It's MY turn!" I said as I fucked her as brutal as I could.

The sound of our bodies slapping was music to my ears. I began to grunt in time with each and every slap. I could feel my cock begin to swell signaling a strong orgasm. She apparently could feel it as well.

"Yessssss!" my sister howled as our bodies crashed against one another. "Fuck me HARDER!!! Come on and drive that cock into ME!!!"

I slammed my hips forward and back as hard as I could trying to drill through her and into the floor. Suddenly I felt that tickling sensation that told me it wasn't long now.

"Oh god I am going to come!" I cried out.

"Fill me up give me every last drop!!" She screamed.

When I was past the point of no return I pulled back and slammed my cock as deep as it would go and held it there as my juices mixed with hers. I nearly crushed her as I fell on top of her panting then slowly I rolled off and smiling stared up at the ceiling. She laid herself across my chest purring in my ear.

"I could definitely get used to this!" She said tracing a finger over my chest.

"Could you now?" I asked.

"Mmmhmmm!" she purred.

* * *

My fingers slid through her hair and played with her locks. She moaned her pleasure as her tongue swirled around the sensitive head of my cock. It was quite the trick to keep my eyes on the road as we drove towards downtown and the movie theatre. It was my sister's idea to give me some much needed road head as we traveled to our destination. We stopped at an electric signal and her head bobbed up and down sucking so hard her cheeks caved in.

"If you keep that up I am going to shoot down your throat!" I told her.

This only inspired her even more to get me off. She took her small hand and wrapped it around the shaft and stroked it while her mouth worked tactile wonders on the head of my cock. The light turned green and it took all my control to keep the car on the road as I felt my climax getting closer and closer. It was then that I noticed we had an admirer a stunning blonde in a convertible. Both cars stopped at another electric signal and we were side by side my sister and I looked over and we all smiled. The light turned green and soon the convertible was behind us following to the movie theatre. My cock swelled in my sister's mouth and she formed a seal with her lips and waited eagerly for my hot load to pulse down her throat. She didn't have to wait long the combination of her hand and lips did the magic of releasing a torrent of cum that shot hard down her throat as she swallowed every last drop. Her hand milked the shaft making sure of that. When she was sure she tucked me in and zipped me up. As she sat up she did a little wipe the corners of her mouth gesture just to make sure she had not missed any.

"Like?" she asked beaming up at me.

"No, I loved it. You know I adore your lips wrapped around me especially when I am driving."

"Yes! And I love giving you head every chance I can!" She said a sparkle in her eye.

"By the way you look damn fine today!" I praised her of her attire, which comprised of a t-shirt cut off just low enough to not show her breasts. She wore no bra today and the short shorts were barely there. "I wouldn't raise my arms over my head today if I were you."

"Why not?" she said doing just that and exposing the lower half of those perfect globes that were her tits.

"Tease!" I said mockingly.

"Man whore!" she said back.

"Slut!" I shot back grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes and I am your slut you just remember that!"

"How could I forget you just made me the most satisfied man on the planet?"

"Yes I did, didn't I?" She muttered licking her lips. "I get so hungry for your touch, your taste and the way you fill me up so nicely."

The theatre appeared and we entered the parking lot and found a nice secluded spot. The sun was still out but it would not be when the movie was over. I got out then walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for her. She stepped out and took my hand and exited the car like royalty. Our new friend walked over and it took everything I had not to gape in wonder at her beauty. She was tall and all leg, tits and a great ass I was guessing. She pulled down her sunglasses and smiled brilliantly.

"I am Natasha and you are my new American friends yes?" Her Russian accent was enticing and I felt my cock stir in my jeans for the second time today. Being the gentleman I was I offered Natasha my left arm and Sis my right. We walked to the front of the theatre in a slow measured step.

"People are staring!" Sis whispered.

"Well yeah at the most beautiful girls in the world." I told them.

"All the guys are staring at our tits!" she whispered again.

"It must be that lust inspiring shirt of yours."

"Yes it must be. How they must envy you." She said chewing on my ear then moving my hand from her waist to her ass.

We paid for the movie, popcorn, soda and snacks and were soon in the shadowy confines of theatre number three. After we were seated I lifted the armrests that separated the three of us and we snuggled together. We patiently waited for the movie to start before the teasing began. The rules of the game were simple we could touch and caress but nothing more than that I explained to our new Russian friend. This was supposed to be two hours of foreplay. The previews began and I felt their hands working on freeing me. The cool breeze was pleasant and then the warmth of someone's mouth on me and right then and there the rules went out the window. I looked down the there was my sister holding my cock for the Russian as she went down on me.

"I guess her English is not so good," my sister said doing her best Russian accent.

I moaned as quietly as I could but damn this gal could suck a cock! Then the little minxes took turns sucking me off. I sat back, closed my eyes and just enjoyed the ride. It didn't take long for them to drive me over the edge and with a few healthy swallows the Russian drank the first load of cum she would enjoy this day.

The movie was a bit of a blur as my attention was elsewhere through most of it. After the movie the three of us left the theatre arm in arm as we had arrived and Natasha offered us to go back to her place a five star hotel not too far away. I looked at my sister and she gave me the nod so we followed our new Russian friend to her temporary digs. There was valet parking and we walked into a huge crowd of well dressed men and women mingling in the lobby. Camera flashes went off like lightning momentarily blinding me. I blinked away the spots before my eyes before asking Natasha what she did for a living.

"I am fashion model darling and you are now part of the inner circle I hope you enjoy yourselves." Natasha said just before the photographers rushed her asking who we were and our relationship to her. Then a older woman came over to my sister and looked her over with a keen eye then announced to anyone who could hear that her newest model had been found. Sis blinked in surprise and looked at me with star struck wonder.

"What do I do?" she asked me.

"Well I would run with it if I were you." I told her.

"And who are you my dear young man?" The older woman asked me.

"I am her brother and her agent as it happens I think we need to talk." I said on the fly.

"I think you are right, but not now tonight we celebrate!" She said with a wicked gleam in her eye.

Soon champagne was flowing and I had a good buzz going when I was approached by the woman who had just hired my sister for a new career opportunity. She took my arm and led me away from the crowd. When we far away enough that the voices were just a dull noise she leaned up and kissed me.

"Gods you are so handsome!" she said after breaking our kiss. "I would do anything for you to make me feel like a woman."

"Anything?" I asked her the alcohol making me brave.

"Yes anything..." she giggled.

"Get on your knees..." I said and smiling she complied. "...now unzip me." She followed my order without missing a beat. I was rock hard and needed some loving.

"Now suck me off..." I moaned.

She took me in her mouth and made love to my cock. She licked and sucked it with a passion that could only be called worship. She began to moan while she let the length tickle her throat sending luscious vibrations through me.

"You are being a good little slut I might actually fuck you if you are lucky."

Those words made her redouble her efforts to please me she was deepthroating me before long taking every inch into her mouth and throat. She didn't hands anymore and used those to hold onto my ass for leverage so she could mouth fuck me more easily. I bit back moans and encouraged her even more.

"I think it's time for my cock to get buried in that pussy of yours what do you think?"

With a pop my cock came free of her mouth and she shakily came to her feet. Without a word she led me to an empty banquet room. I grabbed a chair and bent her over it lifting her dress over her ass cheeks and found her pussy immediately accessible as she wore no panties. I eased my cock into her and found her slit soaked with need. Soon I was buried inside of her and moving in and out slowly enjoying her pussy.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers