Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,775 Followers

"Damn your pussy is so tight... so wet..." I told her.

"Oh god it has been so long!" She moaned to me. "I need a good fucking!"

Not wanting to disappoint her I gave her just that. I took my time and made lover to her pussy with my cock. I drug out each and every orgasm from her before she begged me to come.

"Please come for me!" She begged.

"Where shall I cum? In your mouth? In your pussy? Or..." I left it unsaid.

"You want to fuck my ass?" She asked me.

"I leave that to you." I told her.

She shivered with need and pondered my offer. She stuck a finger in her mouth then in her pussy and finally the wet finger slid into her ass.

"Decisions decisions..." she moaned. "I haven't had a cock in my ass for years. No one has been so bold as to ask for it until now."

"You are a powerful woman." I said.

"Outside the bedroom I am, but inside I need someone to tell me what I need. To take away all the pressure and decision making," She whispered.

"Then go sit on the banquet table and lie back with your ass as close to the edge as possible." I directed her.

With an almost childlike glee she made her way to the table and followed my instructions to the letter. I followed her over and smiled down at her.

"I am going to fuck your ass and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

She just moaned at my words as two of my fingers slid into her pussy and I fingered her for a bit getting them nice and lubed up. Then first the index finger then the middle finger entered her ass. She groaned and gasped with pleasure.

"Your fingers are in my naughty little ass!" she told me.

I began to finger fuck her ass and she just moaned all the more. It was slow at first but as she relaxed it got easier and easier until I felt she was ready for my long thick cock. I didn't warn her or even look at her face I just stared down as I removed my fingers and prepared to violate her.

"Come on slut pull those ass cheeks apart!" I told her.

"Yes Sir!" She replied following my instructions.

"Here we go!" I said as the head of cock began to push against her and she opened slowly but surely and with a 'pop' the head was in. I waited for a minute for her to get used to it before pushing and letting the shaft follow the head.

"Oh you are in my ass!" She moaned. "So deep!"

"God your ass is so tight!" I said through gritted teeth.

Then I began to move my hips forward and back fucking that tight naughty orifice. I tossed her legs over my shoulders so I could get as deep as possible. I moved slowly at first but realizing I wouldn't last long in her tight rear hole I began to pound her ass hard and fast. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as our bodies slammed into one another repeatedly. I felt my orgasm rising in me faster than I would have liked but I made the most of it. I continued to slam into her as hard and deep as I could and taking my pleasure without any regard to how much this might hurt her. Now it was my turn to bite my lip to keep from screaming as my cock swelled inside her ass signaling my imminent orgasm.

"Oh god yes fill my ass with your cum please!!!" She moaned to me.

"Oh I will my little slut!" I told her. "Here... it... comes!!!"

I groaned as I rammed my cock home one last time and gushed hot cum inside her tight ass. I ground my hips against her as pulses of fluid filled her to overflowing. I was gasping for breath and she was shaking from her own climax.

"God I needed that!" She said in a soft moan.

"So did I!" I told her as I slowly pulled my cock from her ass.

"That was intense!" She said continuing to praise me.

"You're not done yet." I told her.

"What else do you require?" She asked.

"Get down on your knees and clean off that cock that so pleasured you." I said.

Once more without a hint of hesitation she moved off the table and got down on her knees and began to lick and suck my cock clean. When she was done with that final chore she tucked me in and zipped me back up. She got to her feet with help from me and once she was standing she pulled me close. I could feel her heart racing and she just stood there purring. I put my arms around her and just let her have that moment of closeness to another human being.

"This doesn't mean I will any easier on your sister. She must earn her spot on the runway." She said into my chest.

"I am not worried my sister is a fighter she won't disappoint." I replied.

"Good this job can chew up and spit out even the best of us." She said.

"I will keep an eye out for both of you." I said.

"I..." she looked up and met my eyes and she rethought her reply, "...of course you will."

"Let's go get some more champagne I feel like celebrating!" I said pulling her back out into the organized chaos that was the preshow gala.

* * *

The private jet set down in Paris and the jetlag hit me hard. It was a feeling I was going to have to get used to. Sis and Natasha had become fast friends and I was eager to get some rest and reset my biological clock. There was a limo waiting for us and we were whisked off to the nearest five star hotel. I was too tired to take notice of the name or even which room I was in. Someone pressed a key into my hand and I was directed to the elevator and the floor button was pressed for me. The elevator reached the designated floor and I looked at the key and with only a few missteps I arrived at my room. The girls would be on a different floor so as to hinder any hanky panky. I somehow managed to get the key into the lock and opened my room. I stumbled in and arrived at the end of the bed and was asleep before I hit the covers.

I woke up from a very pleasant dream. Some beautiful young thing was giving me the most amazing head ever! She was a petite Asian girl with a nice rack and an ass that any woman would envy. Her pussy was shaved bald and smelled lightly of some fruity fragrance. I moaned in my sleep as her head bobbed up and down on me taking my entire length to the base over and over again. I reached up and grabbed two handfuls of ass and started licking her pussy. I lapped at her pussy lips in long slow measure occasionally suckling her sensitive clit. She moaned louder and louder until she seemed to have had enough teasing and switched out of the lovely sixty nine position to straddle me slowly lowering her tight Asian pussy onto my cock. We groaned in unison as I felt her tight heat envelop me. Slowly she dropped down but it wasn't long before she was riding me with slow deep movements. Her hands went to my chest to help support her as she adjusted her position so she could fuck me in hard fast strokes of her hips. She lowered her head and focused on the sensations filling her up. God this dream felt so real! I could feel her wrapped around me and the motion of the bed below the two of us. I might even cum if it keeps up like this. I haven't had a wet dream in years! She was working her hips faster now but I wanted to slow her down a bit and enjoy this. I reached up and grabbed her hips and began to thrust up with my hips. Her eyes rolled up in her head as I fucked her with slow deep thrusts of my body. Oh yes this was so much better and she let me control the depth and force of my thrusts now. Fuck this I needed to be on top! I rolled over getting her below me and scooted to the edge so I could stand on the floor and fuck her that way. I reached the position I wanted and tossed her legs over my shoulders and started to fuck her in nice slow thrusts. She began to grunt in time with my thrusts and that turned me on all the more. I thrust harder and she grunted louder. That's the ticket! I used my body weight now and slammed into her and the grunts moved up into a higher pitch as her orgasm got closer. Soon we were in a fast deep rhythm and she was squealing for me to make her cum. I felt her pussy muscles try and milk me, drive me over the edge so I quit fighting and let myself go. It was maybe a minute later when I felt I passed the point of no return and she was trembling and begging louder than ever. Then with body shaking force my orgasm crashed over me and she came with me at exactly the same moment! My heart was tripping in my chest and slowly opened my eyes waking from my dream to discover it was no dream at all. Impaled on my long thick cock was a beautiful Asian girl covered in sweat and smiling from ear to ear. I blinked a few times and started to say something but nothing seemed appropriate. She moved so that she could begin to suck my cock again and it got hard very quickly. Then the nameless girl got on her hands and knees and offered her pussy to me to be fucked from behind. I let her guide it in and soon my hands were on her hips and as I thrust forward she pushed backwards. Our bodies met with luscious force slapping loud and naughty in the morning light. She was amazing! I couldn't figure how such a petite young thing could possibly take my cock with so much ease. I wasn't complaining mind you just curious. The morning turned into lunchtime and then into dinner. We fucked until we could fuck no more. She licked me clean for the final time and lay on top of me sleeping which only exhaustion can bring.

"What did you do?" came the voice that split my sleeping brain into complete wakefulness.

"What? Who?" I muttered opening my eyes and seeing Sis' boss standing at the foot of my bed.

"What did you do to Akira?" She asked glaring at me.

"Um..." Her look told me this had better be a very good explanation. "Well truth be told we fucked non-stop for like six hours."

She blinked at me and her mouth closed and the color ran away from her face. Now she had a very thoughtful look on her face. She tried a few times to say something but stopped and pondered some more.

"Okay." She finally said to me. "If you are going to..."

"...fuck non-stop?" I added.

"Yes, fuck non-stop please do it when there isn't a show the next day."

"I agree." I said non-plus. "She was the one who came to my room but don't punish her too badly."

"No, the fact that she can't walk straight is punishment enough." She said smiling.

Well that was saying something but I had never been with an Asian gal before and I wanted to make the best of it and I had. I sat up in bed and picking up the phone called down and in my best high school French ordered something to eat.

I ate my meal out on the balcony looking out over the City of Lights still a little amazed at how things had turned out. I had quit my boring nine to five job to chaperone my sister in her career and make quite a bit of money while I was at it. I poured my fifth cup of coffee and added the required sugar and cream when I heard the door to my room open but I let my guest announce themselves. Someone coughed behind me and turned to see a man I didn't recognize flanking my sister and Akira.

"Sorry to disturb you sir but your sister and her lady friend wished to speak with you."

"Oh it's okay she is after all my sister and she," indicating Akira,"is a family friend."

"If there is nothing else sir?" the man asked.

"Actually could you have someone bring up another carafe of coffee and more sugar and cream si vous plait?"

"Very good sir," He turned and left and little while later I heard the door open then close.

"Okay you two have a seat and tell me what's going on."

"What makes you think something is going on?" My sister asked.

"I could always read you and tell when you are worried." I said looking from one to other.

"Akira has a problem and I think you can help her." Sis said.

"What kind of problem?" I asked looking straight at Akira trying to read her and amazingly she gave off little emotion for a long moment then without any warning she fell apart crying and let out soul wrenching sobs. I pulled her close to me and held her close whispering that everything was going to be okay. Finally after what seemed like forever she got her emotions under control and spoke softly to me.

"I love modeling. The travel and the people and just getting away from home and... the promise my father made years ago." Akira said on the verge of tears again.

"What sort of promise?" I asked.

"I am promised to someone. I am to marry a man many years older than myself. I do not love him and he will have me move back to Japan and have children and leave all of this." Akira said her voice flat and devoid of anything but fear.

"And your husband to be is coming to claim his bride?" I asked.

"No my father." Those three words held all the fear her world could contain.

"So what's my part in all of this?" I looked at my sister and saw the wheels turning. "And just for the record I have a bad feeling about this."

"You are going to be her round eye husband and manager." Sis said as if it were the easiest thing in the world.

"Don't you already have a manager?" I asked Akira.

"Not anymore he dropped me the minute he heard who my father was." She said sheepishly.

"Okay..." I stared my sister down, "... who is her father?"

"Nakamura Masamune." Sis said just above a whisper.

"What?" I looked at her then back at Akira. "You are Akira Masamune daughter of the famed sword smith?"

"So you too know my famed father?" Akira asked.

"Yes I am a huge fan of his work and the work of all your ancestors. I can see why your old agent dropped you, he's a dishonorable coward by the way, but I am not afraid of your father. If you want me to help you so you can be happy then I will take a stand on your behalf." I told her trying to read her expression but she was playing it close to the chest. I guess she was happy but concerned how this would all play out in the end. Hell I couldn't begin to gauge her father's reaction to this game but I was sure of one thing it was going to be interesting.

"You are willing to do this barely knowing me?" Akira said trying to figure my angle on it I was sure.

"Of course I trust my sister's judgment on this completely." I said with a smile.

"You are not like anyone I have ever met you laid it out honestly and take it or leave it that is your position." Akira said returning my smile.

"I got the honesty from my mother and the forwardness from my father. That doesn't mean I show all my cards just the ones that matter at the present. Only a fool shows his entire hand." I told her.

"You sounded just like dad." Sis interjected.

"Really? Was that a bad thing?" I asked her.

"No not at all so what's the plan?" She asked me.

"Akira, how does this have to play itself out?" I asked her.

"Well to derail my marriage to this old man I must already be married." She said.

"So a document stating that we are married won't be enough?" I asked.

"No, I don't believe so he might check public records. My father is determined and thorough and not easily dissuaded." Akira explained.

"Well let me make some phone calls and get things arranged. We can have a civil marriage and file it tomorrow; is that too soon?" I asked her watching her expression very carefully and was there just a hint of a twinkle in her eye?

"That will be very satisfactory my father will be arriving next week for my nineteenth birthday." Akira said serious once again.

"I will let you two get things organized and I will contact a justice of the peace." I said.

I sat at the bar sipping my drink pondering the life changing decisions that I had made and was waiting for the next shoe to drop. My sister's modeling career which was going quite well. My career as her and Akira's agent was blossoming nicely. Who knew maybe more girls would be knocking on my door looking for a new agent. I needed business cards I just thought to myself.

"Mind if I join you?" I heard Natasha ask from behind me. I turned to wave her over and I blinked a few times at the dress she was almost wearing. It had a plunging neckline that did little to hide her curvaceous figure and it hugged her luscious hips and cascaded almost to the floor. The material was the color of a night sky and the jewelry she wore was like stars blazing in the heavens.

"But of course!" I managed to get out somehow. "Barkeep get the lady a..."

"Champagne! We are celebrating after all." Natasha said.

"Celebrating? I am lost what are we celebrating?" I said oblivious to the speed at which news travels among peers.

"Why my dear boy your upcoming marriage," she said with a sly grin. "I think it is sweet what you are doing for Akira. Just don't get hurt on her account her father is a tyrant and a very skilled swordsman from what I hear."

"She left that part out. Sword smith yes, sword master no," I muttered between swigs of my drink.

"Only the best for our dear Natasha!" The bartender said as he offered the 'label' to me for my inspection. I glanced quickly over to her and she nodded just a hair.

"Best indeed!" I praised the bartender his choice. "Bring another glass you are drinking with us," I told him. "You will join us in a toast for my last night at playing the bachelor card."

"I hope you keep a card up your sleeve when dealing with the King of Swords." Natasha said a bit too seriously. "I like you and wouldn't want your rising star to come crashing to earth too soon. I have high hopes for you; you started out with college and a boring old job just a few short days ago and now look at you two very promising models. If you play things well you could get more and more girls to sign on for you."

"What about you? Wouldn't that cut into your income?" I asked concerned about crossing a line.

"No dear boy I make the bulk of my incredible income setting up the shows and arranging the talent. You and I are going to make an obscene amount of money together. We will get you officially licensed tomorrow not just in marriage but as an agent. I think you have an eye for seeing beneath the bullshit."

"I hope you are right." I said just as the bartender arrived with three glasses and with a joyous 'pop' the cork flew from the bottle. The champagne flowed and toasts were shared and before I knew what had hit me the third bottle of bubbly was gone.

"Let's get you to bed so you can get some rest you are going to need it." Natasha said a twinkle in her eye. We held each other up as we made it to the elevator and by some miracle survived the ride to my floor. She fumbled in my pants pocket and managed to get the key out and me hard all in one not so smooth motion. The key found the lock on the fourth try and we fell into the room in a flurry of kissing and groping. We were half naked by the time we realized the door was still open. I kicked the door shut and that's when Natasha's lips found my iron hard cock. She licked and sucked with a hunger that amazed me. I moaned all manner of dirty things to entice her all the more.

"Come on you dirty little slut suck that cock! Mmmmm that's right deepthroat me you fucking cock whore!" I watched her head bob up and down as she displayed such enthusiasm as no other woman I had ever been with. I finished getting undressed as she lowered her pussy to my cock; she enveloped me like a velvet fist. Then she was riding me like a woman possessed panting and grunting for all she was worth. She leaned forward settling her hands on my chest for better leverage and began to fuck me faster and harder. After a bit she turned around and I watched as her ass moved up and down and my cock kept disappearing into that tight pussy of hers. I started swatting that beautiful ass of hers leaving red patches that grew and grew.

"You like my pussy mister?" Natasha moaned. "It's so tight no?"

"Yes I like your pussy! Are you ready for a real pounding?" I asked her.

"Yes! Pound my tight lil pussy mister!" She moaned.

"Get up so I can take over you fuckin' slut." I growled at her.

She did as she was told and I told her to lie on the ground and I positioned her like I wanted. I grabbed her by her hips and lifted bringing her up on her shoulders with her pussy pointed at the ceiling. I straddled her and eased my cock into her and she just moaned as I fed her inches. Then it wasn't long before I set up a nice deep rhythm fucking her wet slit with my aching cock. I looked down at her serene face; a face lit up in the throes of passion. She shuddered a bit just before her orgasm hit her hard and she cried out and her body shook from its intensity. I kept fucking her despite her orgasm and she was thrown into a second climax even before the first had ended. I almost lost my grip on her as her body convulsed in perfect pleasure. I eased her down and onto her belly before moving behind her and slamming my cock back into her. Natasha tossed her head back and howled as I assaulted her pussy with quick hard strokes. I kept her head down but her ass as high up as I could get it.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,775 Followers