Voyeur

Story Info
You are a security guard at a department store.
1.3k words
3.46
19k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleo74
Cleo74
12 Followers

You are a security guard at a department store, you spend most of your time sitting behind a bank of computers in the security office bored out of your mind. You see bratty kids and bored housewives out shopping and the odd day you get to watch some old pervert stuff a pair of women's panties in his pocket and walk away. You arrive at work for the afternoon shift on a typical Wednesday and you get yourself settled behind your desk, today you have been rewarded because your favourite shopper is back in the ladies intimates section. You perk up and lean forward to get a better look. This woman is hot, long blonde hair, small waist big breasts, long legs...she is the whole package and your fantasy woman. Late at night when your wife has turned her back on your for the umpteenth time you go into the bathroom and turn on the shower and soap your hands up and take your rock hard erection in your hands and dream of her...you dream her name is Lola and she is on her knees in front of you sucking the life out of your cock...you cum every time wishing it was all over her lovely chin...

Today she is wearing a black trench coat so all you can see is her long legs encased in what look to be very expensive stockings with a seam up the back...so sexy! She is wearing incredibly high heeled black crocodile pumps and you are dying to get your hands on them and run your tongue all over them.

You see her chatting with the sales girl in the lingerie section and she is helping her pick out a few outfits to try on, they are laughing as they choose some pretty risqué pieces.

She heads to the dressing room and little does she know that your store has put security cams in them because of the high rate of theft. Of course the store trusts you not to watch the patrons unnecessarily ...but you know that you are going to break that oath today with your beauty in change room # 3.

She undoes the trench coat and slides of down her arms, you see that she is only wearing a black slip over her stockings...she obviously came right from home and plans on going straight back there after she makes her purchase.

She looks at herself in the mirror and brings her hands up to her full breasts and starts to tease them through the fabric. Each nipple responds to her touch and gets erect enough that you can see the outline of each one perfectly and your cock comes to life suddenly, you cannot believe your luck and you settle in for the show.

She slips the straps down over her shoulders and she slides it down her body and it falls to the floor. You see that she is now only in her thigh high stockings, no panties, no garter belt...just black thigh high stay up stockings and very high heels. You stand up and lock the door to the security office and unzip your pants. You slip your hands inside and release the erection the likes of which you have not seen since you were a younger man. You start to stroke it while she chooses the first outfit and prepare to be amazed.

The first outfit is a sheer red teddy, it is trimmed with white fur and only does up at the top so her pussy is fully visible and you can see the outline of her breasts. She twirls in a circle and the fabric lifts up to reveal her milky ass...it is round and firm and you want to get your hands on it soo bad it actually hurts. You start to stroke your cock while she twirls like a schoolgirl in the mirror. She sits on the stool that is in the change room and she spreads her legs to reveal her beautiful pussy. She plants both heeled feet on either side of the mirror and you can see every glistening fold of her. She puts her middle finger in her mouth and brings it down to her pussy, she circles her clit throwing back her head so her long hair trails down to her ass and she massages herself this way for a few minutes, you are sure that if there was sound she would be moaning softly as she does this to herself.

Suddenly she stops and remembers where she is, she removes this outfit and hangs it back on the hanger. Her next choice is a black bustier, she wraps it around her tiny waist and starts to tie up the laces that will tighten it around her body. She pulls on each breast so that they just pop out of the top and she reaches into her purse and takes out a tube of lipstick. She covers each nipple with the red lipstick and examines her handiwork in the mirror. You are so hard and are stroking yourself so fast that you are bound to cum any minute...

Just then you see the door open and a man walks into your beauties dressing room!! You realize that he knows her when she turns to greet him with a smile. He sees what he is wearing and he reacts immediately. He grabs her and turns her around so her back is to him and he presses her up against the mirror so her face and breasts are pushed up against it. He kneels down behind her and spreads her ass cheeks and begins to lick her...she raises her ass up and spreads her legs so he has access to her pussy as well as her ass. She closes her eyes and you can see that the lipstick has smeared off her breasts and onto the mirror leaving perfect images of her nipples.

He attacks her pussy with his tongue and reaches around to the front of her body to massage her clit. She stands up and goes back to the stool and leans back and opens her legs as far as they can. He kneels before her and spreads her lips and starts to suck on her clit, he slowly inserts two fingers inside her hot wetness and she throws back her head and you are sure she is making the most wonderful noises as he works his mouth all over her. She wraps her legs around his head and the heels are digging into his shoulders.

He stands up and she fumbles with his zipper...you can see the bulge in his pants as you are attacking the bulge in yours again...you are dying to replace his lips and hands with your own...you can see how badly she wants to fuck him. His pants fall to the floor in a heap and you see her yank down his underwear and releases the monster in his pants, you shrink back at the size sure that there is no way she take all of him inside her...he grabs his cock and guides inside her in one swift thrust. The force is so strong that he almost knocks her off of the stool, she wraps her arms around his neck and the kiss passionately while he fucks her with all his might. He leans down and starts to suck her breasts, he takes each nipple into his mouth and bites it then sucks it and bites it again. She has wrapped her legs around his hips now as well and she is thrusting her hips to meet each of his and they ride the roller coaster together.

He pulls his glistening cock out of her pussy and strokes it until he lets loose a stream of hot salty cum all over her pussy, she reaches her hand down to it and brings it to her lips and sucks his essence off of them with relish.

You look down and realize that you have also cum all over your lap and stand up to clean up the mess. You feel as satisfied as if it had been you violating her instead of that lucky bastard. You sigh and grab a Kleenex to whip off your cock and mile at the memory...

Cleo74
Cleo74
12 Followers