Voyeur

Story Info
A chauffeur gets an unexpected erotic performance.
3k words
4.17
23.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky to the east was just showing the first sign of sunrise with the promise of another fine day as I pulled up outside the club. A few people were leaving, mostly couples on their way home, some looking around in the vain hope that they could find a taxi.

I fiddled with the dial on the radio looking for a station with some decent music, but all I could find was a three note female pop singer lamenting about lost love, so I turned off the radio and sat casually drumming my fingers on the steering wheel and waited for them to appear.

I watched them as they came out, looking around for the car, blinking under the bright lights, their eyes still accustomed to the dim light inside.

After about a minute they saw the car and crossed the street towards me. I walked around the car to open the door, watching her as she walked towards me, her stiletto heels clicking like billiard balls on the road.

She was wearing a low cut cream see through chiffon blouse that buttoned down the front with a cream bra beneath, and a tight black miniskirt that showed plenty of her bare tanned legs. Her blonde curls, just short of her shoulders bounced as she walked, showing her elegant neck.

She wasn't drunk, but she obviously had been drinking, for she stumbled slightly, instinctively clutching the arm of her friend, who curled his arm around her waist steadying her, causing her skirt to ride up slightly, exposing more of her shapely thighs, giving me a glimpse of what I would see so much more of later.

Her companion got into the car first, he looked stylish in a beige linen suit, the top button of his shirt undone and his tie loosened, seemingly unaffected by what must have been a night of music, drinking and dancing, if the reputation of the club was to be believed.

He looked middle eastern, with dark brooding eyes, quite a few years older than her but quite handsome nonetheless. He had that air of self confidence that comes with a man accustomed to wealth, the top of the line brand new Mercedes, being a good indication of his wealth.

I was somewhat curious about this couple, at first I thought why is this man who is obviously accustomed and comfortable with wealth with a woman who makes her living as a barmaid? He certainly isn't typical of the clientele who frequent her place of employment, but the more I gave thought to it she has a way of carrying herself and dressing that gives her an air of elegance and class that a man like this would be comfortable with, and perhaps be prepared to pay handsomely for?

I caught a whiff of her alluring perfume as she climbed into the car, she smiled at me as her breast brushed my arm as I held open the door. She sat on the edge of the seat and removed her shoes with a sigh of relief saying "dancing is great fun but my feet have had enough" and with that she swiveled her lovely backside in and I closed the door

We exchanged a few pleasantries as we drove away but nothing very much. He didn't say much and after a while we lapsed into silence and I turned off the radio and focused on my driving, casually pondering what I would do in the day ahead.

I knew her casually. She worked in a pub I frequented sometimes. She was friendly and outgoing and always came over and chatted with me. We had a couple of things in common, we both had family living in Australia and she had a son who was in the royal navy as I once was.

I liked to look at her, there was always something sexy about her, the subtle muscle definition on her bare biceps, a see through top, a tight jumper, stiletto heels, her flat tummy, unusual in a woman who had had three children.

Having said that I had the impression that she dressed that way just for the clients in the pub who were mostly men, for as I have already said she had elegance and class above her station.

Although I found her very attractive I had never asked her out. Once when leaving the pub late one night I saw her get into a car and embrace the driver in a way that certainly wasn't sisterly, and I had assumed that she was in a relationship with him, but the man she was with now certainly wasn't him.

They had been chatting one night and she mentioned that she had a date the following night, she was going to an all night club with a friend and the person who usually drove them home was busy and couldn't make it. It was sometimes difficult to get a taxi in the early hours of the morning and would I mind driving them? I knew I wasn't doing anything the next evening so straight away I accepted and was there waiting for them in her friend's Mercedes.

After about ten minutes I heard a clunk as one of them undid their seat belt.

I glanced in the rear view mirror and saw their silhouettes framed by the headlights of a distant car. They were turned towards each other and were slowly and sensuously kissing, her hand resting lightly on his cheek, the sound of their lips on each other faintly reaching me. Her other hand was lightly stroking his chest, slowly undoing the buttons on his shirt. His arm was across her resting on her hip.

I became more interested now, and focused more of my attention on them. It was beginning to get lighter now and the rear interior light was still on casting a yellow glow on them, so I didn't have to rely as much on streetlights.

I heard her breath begin to quicken and again I looked in the mirror. Her head was thrown back and her friend having undone the top three buttons of her blouse was slowly kissing her long elegant neck, each kiss a little lower than the one before, every couple of kisses he would undo another button. Her skirt was up almost to her hips and he was lightly running his fingers up the inside of one thigh just grazing her cunt with his thumb, and down the other.

I was starting to get aroused now, my cock began to stiffen. and my heart beat faster, I wanted to see more

Luckily, being early enough in the morning there were almost no other cars around, so I eased up on the accelerator and paid more attention to what was evolving in the back seat .

I suspected that their usual driver had seen some of what I was seeing, for there was another mirror discreetly placed lower down on the dashboard so after subtly adjusting the quite large rear view mirror I had two viewpoints.

They didn't seem to be concerned about me, they were too interested in each other. I took another look and what I saw sent a tingling surge of electricity down my spine arousing me even more.

By the light of passing streetlights I could see her, her blouse was completely undone, her bra had disappeared, and her back was arched, pushing her milky white breasts forward, her brown nipples erect and begging for his lips . He was still slowly moving down teasingly, kissing all around her breasts but seemingly deliberately avoiding her nipples. She had a hand under one breast pushing it towards his mouth desperately willing him to take it. Her breath was quickening and sometimes she would give a little cry as his tongue flicked over her nipple, but teasingly he moved back to her neck, causing her to roll her nipple between her fingers trying to get the stimulation she craved.

My cock was really hard now and I discreetly eased down my zip, I wasn't wearing any underwear and my cock sprung out, the end already wet with pre-cum, It felt cool and sensuous as the air from the air conditioning blew softly across it, the zip cold on the base of my balls. Slowly just with three fingers I began to stroke the sweet spot just below the head, sometimes running my palm over the moist tip.

I heard her give a little gasp and when I looked in the mirror her friend had given up teasing and his mouth was on her breast, his tongue flicking her nipple, causing her to softly moan, her look of urgency changed to a smile of contentment.

I looked in the lower mirror and could see him undoing enough of the buttons of her skirt to allow him to slip his hand into her tiny black thong. I then had to look up as the red light we were stopped at turned to green and I had to focus on my driving.

After a couple of minutes I looked up into the mirror but unexpectedly she was also looking and saw me, I felt embarrassed and vulnerable and quickly looked away, but there was something in her eyes that made me look back, and with my eyes locked on hers I gave her a quizzical look, with which the corners of her mouth turned up in a brief smile, she gave a faint nod of approval and then her eyes,closed and her head went back, so I looked into the lower mirror

.

What I saw made my heart leap, her tanned legs were spread, the thong discarded and the area beneath where her bikini had been was milky white, contrasting with her golden honey coloured tan, a neat inverted triangle of trimmed pubic hair, at the apex of which was her magnificent aroused swollen cunt, pink and glistening with moistness in the half light. Then an olive hand covered it as he moved his hand down and gently stroked the outside of her opening. She moaned and opened her legs wider in response, thrusting her hips forward wanting more, and she whimpered with gratitude as he slipped two fingers, between the folds of her moist labia .

I was mesmerized by what I was watching, I didn't know I could be so turned on by watching other people have sex, it was almost more exciting than participating myself. I had never considered myself a voyeur, I had always thought it was a bit sleazy, the realm of little bald men who couldn't get a woman to fuck, but now I thought about it I never liked to have sex in the dark, it always seemed a bit unsatisfying, and half the fun of having my cock sucked was watching it. I loved to watch a woman take me in her mouth and bring me to the point of coming before I had to close my eyes as I exploded in her mouth.

Now a whole new realm was opening right before my eyes. I watched the road the bare minimum necessary so I missed as little as possible of the sensuous show that was unfolding in the back seat.

I could faintly hear the sound of two fingers sliding in and out of her, mingled with the sighs and moans of pleasure as she became more and more aroused. I could smell the musky aroma of her, mixed with the smell of leather upholstery and perfume.

It increased the eroticism for me knowing that she knew I was watching and partly this was a show for me, as if we had this shared secret. With the tips of my fingers I slowly and subtly stroked my cock, pacing myself so that I didn't come before they had finished.

She had completely undone his trousers now, exposing his hard cock. It was average length but fatter than normal. Her hand only just encircling it, gripped it firmly and stroked easily, lubricated by the pre cum oozing from the end, her long painted nails glinting as she ran her elegant fingers over the purple shining head, causing him to move his hips in time with her, almost as if her hand was a tight sensuous vagina.

Their movements were becoming more urgent now, her legs were spread, and her moans became louder and her hips rocked forward in time as he moved his fingers faster and her hand moved faster on his cock, stroking the whole length until with a cry she turned and pushed him back against the seat, ripped open the last two buttons of her skirt and straddled him, completely naked, her cunt poised above his eager waiting cock. She reached down and took him in her hand holding him there, the tip just brushing her cunt, which was so wet a few drops dripped onto the end of his cock. He was straining upward wanting desperately to plunge into her, but even though he gave a cry of frustration she stayed poised above him, erotically slowly rubbing the end of his cock in circles around her wet opening until slowly she lowered herself onto him, an inch at a time and then stopping and rotating her hips sensually as if she were dancing to some soulful music, until, when his cock was halfway in she could take it no longer, she plunged down and he pushed up, thrusting every inch of his straining cock inside of her.

If before they had tried to stay reasonably quiet that was all abandoned now as she cried out with pleasure as his hard fat cock rammed into her, her thighs slapping his groin as she pushed down, desperate for every inch she could get inside her. Harder she fucked as she raised above him until only the tip of his cock was still in her and almost all of it visible, glistening with their combined juices, then with a cry she slammed down on him.

I was approaching the edge now, having difficulty controlling myself, but I was enjoying the feeling of being so aroused so I reigned in my excitement, stroked myself slower until I was back in control, not wanting to come while this erotic show was taking place on the seat behind me.

I was becoming quite good at knowing when to watch the road which was almost dead straight with very little traffic so I was able to watch most of what was happening behind me, all the time stroking my cock and staying in control until the right time came

I was transfixed by the scene in both mirrors. She was leaning forward slightly now, the sight of her beautiful bottom ramming down on that hard cock was making my heart pound and my mouth dry. She was so aroused that when she raised up I could see the pink lips of her swollen, glistening cunt so invitingly close but so untouchable. It was evident now that they were both reaching their climax, every time she slammed down on his cock her cries increased in intensity and he moaned with pleasure and thrust his hips up to meet her until with a huge shriek and a cry of 'oh my god' she slammed down on him, jerked her hips forward and arched her back in spasms with the contractions of her orgasm, her thighs trembling with the intensity, giving a loud cry with each one, while he pushed up, forcing every inch of his cock in her, the contractions of her orgasm so intense that he could no longer control himself, he exploded into her, causing her to cry louder as she felt the warm come shooting into her.

Gradually her movements slowed as her orgasm subsided, until completely spent, she rolled sideways and collapsed against the back of the seat. The chests of both of them heaving, exhausted from the intensity of fucking, his cock softening slowly like a deflating balloon until it flopped limp on his thigh. Her body glowing with a sheen of perspiration as she sat there, not moving, her tanned legs apart, her eyes closed and a faint smile of contentment on her face. Her pussy pink, swollen, oozing come and looking magnificent, a film of perspiration on her firm pert breasts making them glow milky white, her brown nipples still erect.

The sight was too much for me, I gave my cock a few quick strokes and felt the warm sweet relief of one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had, the warm come bursting from me onto my jeans, already wet with the fluid that had leaked from my cock.

Gently I slipped my softening cock into my jeans and eased up the zip, and for the first time since we had set off, focused completely on my driving.

After a few minutes I heard rustling in the back and looked in the mirror to see her getting dressed. I caught a fleeting glimpse of her breasts as she buttoned her blouse and as before, she looked up and caught me looking, but this time I returned the smile.

Soon we pulled up at her house and I jumped out and opened the door for her. As I helped her out of the car she saw the wet patch on my jeans and smiled.

I saw that she hadn't bothered to put her bra back on or fasten the top three buttons of her blouse and I got one more glimpse of those lovely breasts, invitingly pushing against her blouse. She reached up, kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear 'Glad you enjoyed that!' Then I watched as she walked up the path, the first rays of the sun flashing on her damp tousled hair, her skirt a little crumpled, knowing that whenever I saw her walking up and down the bar I would never look at her the same.

I turned and shut the door, the car now empty and silent, the only trace of what I had witnessed was a discarded thong lying on the back seat. With that I climbed into the driver's seat and waited for my passenger.