Voyeur And Sex?

Story Info
India brother and sister watch each other.
1k words
3.44
289.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story i am narrating now is a true incident that occured with my friend Mohun who told me this some time ago. It was a true incident and i thought it would be liked by the literotica readers.

Mohan lived with his whole family, 6 sisters and one brother in a beautiful Garden house in Dhaka. He 18 yrs old, very strong and tall. Their's was a very close knit family a little like mine. At night they all slept in one room together due to the small size of the house. I qoute what he said...........

My sister were very pretty and sexy. All of them had big Breast and lovely bodies, this I was able to notice only when they were asleep They used to wear saris and blouses as many Indian middle-class girls do. At night my two of my sisters who were married and were visiting to decorate the house for a party for my parent's 25th anniversary would only wear petticoats and blouses, showing a lot of cleavage due to the size of their breasts. I used to pretend that I was asleep but trying to glance at their sexy bodies. This went on for sometime but I would not make or dare to make a move.

Then one night I went to sleep earliar, wearing only only my pajamas to beat the Indian summer heat. Both my elder sisters Mina and Smitha ,were already asleep but the eldest one, Karuna-31yrs old came later to bed.I intentionally lifted my pajamas so that she could see my long strong hard cock. she saw it but just looked away and went to sleep right next to me. I was all fired up but nothing happened. All my sisters would change their clothds in front of me without any hesitation. I used to masterbate thinking about them, but they didnt know that. One day I was in my own room that had been alloted to me for the very first time and was quite happy for it. As luck would be, it was next to our big bath room, and had an opening to the bathroom.

One day I heard someone having a bath so I peeked in and what I saw was unbelievable, Karuna was taking a bath in the nude. It was awsome, something I saw for the first time in my life.She was Gorgerous. She had the most picturesque body of all of them and when I saw her pussy I was ready to have go, nothing could have stopped me that time. She had sexy ass n silky hair. I saw her rubbing her body with the soap, how I wish I was rubbing her body.Then she left and to my utter luck other sister came to have bath. I was ready for her. She slowly took off her cloths one by one and I was having a time of my life.Her Breast was more firm and bigger then Karuna's. She had a strong athletic and sexy frame that drove me wild.

I thought today was my day. I would come home soon and wait for them to take a bathe . I made sure I had no appointments to spoil my peeping game.To my luck I saw my other sister's bathing that day. They took more time to undress and alway found that they were not completely naked. They were all hotter than any babes i had come across yet. This went on for a long time and every time I saw them bating nude, I would Masterbate. I really wanted to have a go at them.

One day as luck would be there was no one in the house except Smitha and Mina. They were in a good mood and offered me money to buy a present. Karuna came and asked me to let her know if she had a phone call which was urgent. She went for a bath and I was all ready to peep in. When I saw her taking her dress off and get nude, I also took all my dress off and started rubbing my cock.She was playing with her Breasts and rubbing her pussy. Then the phone bell rang, I called her and said that it was for her, she opened the door without realizing she was not wearing any cloths and we were both shocked seeing naked.she stood still, finished her talk and told me to follow her into my room. As soon as we reached inside, she told me stay quiet and said "I havent had a dick like that for some time now. How about you let me have it for lunch today", she immediately started kissing me and I started caressing her Breasts. She took my cock in her hand and began rubbing it. She then went on to give me the best blowjob i ever had.

I climbed on top of her and we both started to touch each other. Imagining my cock touch my own sister's cunt made me wild with excitement. She was very impressed with my cock and my strong body. We made love the whole day.She asked me whether I had slept with my other sisters too. I told her she was my first. She told me that he other sisters would love to have sex with me provided I fuck her every day that she was here just for fees.

She said she and the other sisters knew I was peeping tom and they intentionally planned and used my eldest sister to arrange this sex orgy. Wow that was it all four sister got into the act with me.One night they all four went into the bath all naked and invited me too. me and four sexy sisters were having a ball of a time.That night I was on top of the world, we had sex and sex for four days non stop. No one ever notice that my sisters were having regular sex with me.