Voyeur and Willing Wife

Story Info
Wife helps to satisfy husband's voyeurism.
1.4k words
4.36
169.1k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes99
Wes99
1,123 Followers

Here is a story of Voyeurism and Exhibitionism. Everyone is over the age of eighteen and willing to be part of the story. I hope you enjoy and in advance, I apologize for any errors I might have missed.

Thanks for reading and again your comments are appreciated.

Wes99

*

I'm standing at the end of the bed completely nude watching my wife Brenda getting fucked. The man fucking her is my best friend Trevor and it doesn't bother me one bit that they're fucking each other. On the contrary, I love it. My cock is hard, my pulse pounding excited' and ready for what's to come.

I'm a voyeur. I've always been a voyeur for as long as I can remember. Anyway, at eighteen, from my bedroom window I watched the next door neighbors, a middle-aged couple fuck almost every Saturday night. Usually it was about midnight and I'd be naked like them and I'd cum when they did. At first I thought it was an accident that they forgot to close the drapes and left a light in their bedroom on. Soon I realized that it wasn't an accident, they wanted me to watch them.

Brenda and I've been married for almost fifteen years. We both were divorced when we first met and started dating. Our previous marriages were not particularly good for either of us especially in regards to sex. A few years after we were married we both felt as if we needed to make up for some of the things we missed in our past relationships. We wanted more out of sex and loosely gave each other permission to be sexual and satisfied. The most important rule was that we be open and honest with each other. That meant expanding our sexual enjoyment beyond the boundaries that most other couples enjoy.

It all really began several years after we were married. One night we were engaged in our usual foreplay and a big part of it at the time was talking about sex and we always mixed it with a lot of graphic (and dirty) sex talk. It was then that I took a chance and told Brenda a secret that I'd been hiding most of my adult life—that I'm a serious voyeur. I told her that the most sexual satisfaction I get is fucking her after I've read porn or when the rare opportunity happens of actually watching people having sex. I know my admission surprised her but Brenda understands that sex is different for everybody. We talked about it for a long time that night and she finally said, "Maybe we should do something about it...I mean if you were okay with it I'd be okay with it too. If it could work out—I mean with the right person I'd be okay having you watch us having sex."

The raw sexual emotion of the room is unbelievably powerful and, like all the other times it's happened I'm find myself deeply immersed in it. The room is filled with the delicious sounds of heavy breathing and intense sex as the two lover's naked body's struggle and press against each other. In addition, the room is filled the ever increasing sounds of Brenda's feminine cries and moans of pure pleasure as Trevor's hard cock thrusts in and out of her vagina. My breath becomes choppy and a little erratic as I watch them. Trevor, aware that I am watching, raise his upper body above Brenda giving me a direct view of his hard, wet cock as it slowly slips out of Brenda's cunt. He teases me by holding the bulbous purple head of his prick against the entrance of my wife's vagina for five or six seconds before plunging his tool roughly into her cunt and is met with a sharp cry of pleasure from her.

Brenda is whispering something to Trevor that I can barely hear. Knowing her as I do, I'm sure she's whispering something dirty to him to make their sex even more intense. She loves it when her lovers use vulgar, erotic talk when they fuck her and Trevor is good at it. The raw power of erotic words excites her. Her orgasms always begin with a flood of vulgar words about what's happening to her at that moment. Trevor looks at her and smiles as he takes her right nipple into his mouth and sucks on it.

They both move and Trevor is still between Brenda's legs holding his upper body above her as his cock repeatedly slips in and out of her sweet vagina. The dim light of the room creates a warm setting that only intensifies the thick erotic atmosphere of what's taking place on the bed before me. Turning me on even more is the fact that the room is filled with the unmistakable sounds of my wife and her lover enjoying passionate sex.

In my position at the end of the bed I can see Trevor's cock as it parts Brenda's cunt lips and thrusts into her vagina. Trevor's cock shines with the moisture of their combined juices and I can't help but notice how full and engorged Trevor's ball-sack is as he thrusts his cock in and out of Brenda's cunt. I can tell that Brenda's getting close to another orgasm as she glances at me. I wink at her before she looks back at Trevor as she begins to mutter, "Fuck me Trevor! Oh god! Fuck me, make me cum...I'm so fucking close...please make me cum with your hot cock in my cunt! Fuck me as my husband watches us!" Her words have an immediate effect and Trevor begins fucking my wife with harder and deeper thrusts into her sweet sex hole. The room is filled with many erotic sounds as their bodies passionately fuck each other. Trevor's deep breathing turns to deep groans as his cock hammers Brenda's cunt mercilessly—just the way she likes it. At the same time Brenda is pleading with him to fuck her and cum inside her. Brenda furiously thrust her hips up to meet Trevor's cock as she closes her eyes and moans, "Cum, Trevor! Cum in me! Fill my cunt with your cum so my husband can fuck me with your cum still inside me!"

It's almost impossible for me to keep from cuming as I watch Brenda having an orgasm but somehow I manage not to cum.

She's uttering a series of sharp cries as her orgasm slams into her...her face is contorted almost appearing as if she's in pain. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck!" She utters loudly. "Trevor, fuck me! "Oh, God!" She wails loudly as her body writhes and she gasps for air.

Trevor's body movements are strong and powerful as he fucks Brenda to her climax—at the same time, the powerful force within him explodes as he begins to ejaculate deep in the darkness of her tight sex-hole. I can see the powerful contractions of Trevor's cock and balls as he pumps my wife's body full of his cum. I unknowingly hold my breath at the beautiful sight of his cock inside her—coating her insatiable cunt with his thick white cum.

Their bodies begin to slow as they continue to embrace each other. Their mouths, still locked together as their tongues probe each other like a futile attempt to continue fucking. As their orgasms subside I still see periodic pulses that continue to pump what small amount of cum might still be remaining in Trevor's balls.

Trevor sucks and licks Brenda's nipples and I watch as his softening cock finally slips out of my wife's messy, wet, freshly-fucked and satisfied pussy. Trevor gets off my wife's body and lies on the bed next to her. Slowly their breathing calms. I can feel the precum oozing out of the end of my cock as I grasp my cock and stroke it very slowly. A thick glob of cum oozes out of the opening of Brenda's vagina and slowly drips onto the sheets between her legs.

Trevor has been fucking my wife almost every weekend for the better part of a year now and it's done nothing but improve the sex lives of all three of us. Brenda loves the attention and the pure eroticism of having two men fuck her. She admits that she especially loves having me watching her as Trevor fucks her so long as she and I have sex afterward. Trevor absolutely loves fucking Brenda bareback (how could he not?) and filling her pussy full of his cum for both of us to enjoy.

Wes99
Wes99
1,123 Followers