Voyeur Brother Gets Involved

Story Info
Spying on Sister gets more than he could have hoped.
23.5k words
4.71
195.5k
306
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,279 Followers

My name is Connor. My mom told me that she named me Connor because she hates nicknames and figured that no one could possibly give me a nickname with a name like Connor. Of course that presumed that I didn't acquire a nickname like Buddy or Buster or Scooter like so often happens in the South. But, we didn't live in the south and I survived my youth as just Connor to my mother's relief. As I write this, I am eighteen and a senior in the public high school. I am socially awkward; at least by the standard set by my older sister. I'm tall and lean and decent looking, I think, but girls don't gravitate my way. Confidence or lack thereof is the problem I guess. I get good grades and despite being a good athlete I'm considered to be a nerd. I have dated a few girls but never had sex other than with my hand, which I do often.

My mom, Rachel, is thirty-eight and is absolutely gorgeous. Her heritage is Indian (from India). She has full wavy black hair that she wears long, down to her mid-back. Her light olive complexion is like a permanent tan. Her large, dark brown eyes are intoxicating. She has always maintained her incredible figure. My friends call her a MILF. My familiarity with porn internet sites taught me what that acronym meant and while I was insulted for my mom I couldn't disagree. I just asked that they not make that reference to her when I am around.

My dad, Michael, is also thirty-eight. He is tall and athletic. He met my mom in high school. He played basketball and mom was a cheerleader. He apparently never had the lack of confidence problem. Mom was pregnant with my sister during their senior year and they got married that summer after graduation. Dad worked two jobs at first and mom worked one. He finally got an opportunity in a technology company as a technician and he stopped working the second job. He realized right away that he had a knack for the technology stuff but he wasn't going to go anywhere without a degree so he slogged his way through eight years of night school to get his engineering degree. His career took off after that and my mom stopped working and became a 'stay-at-home' mom. He must be doing quite well based on the house we live in and the top end cars we all drive.

My sister, Ciara, is twenty. She attends the local community college and lives at home. She looks very much like my mom. In fact many people think they are sisters. She has the same full, wavy, jet black hair that inspired my mom to choose the name Ciara, which is an Irish name that means 'black as a raven'. Her skin is a little lighter than mom's but her eyes are sky-blue, like dad's and mine. That combination of thick, black, wavy hair and the bright blue eyes is stunning. She looks like a younger, dark haired Meagan Kelly on Fox News. It's no wonder why Ciara was the most popular girl in our high school. Her figure is at least as incredible as mom's. Ciara's breasts are a little larger. Her waist and hips is a little trimmer and her legs seem to go on forever as she is significantly taller than mom. Her total package is better than anything I've ever seen on the porno sites and to say the least, after getting over the fact that she is my pain-in-the-ass older sister, Ciara is now my favorite vision to jerk off to when a computer isn't handy.

Ciara is sexually active and has been for a couple years that I know of. I only know that because her bedroom abuts mine one floor up and at the opposite end of the house from my parent's bedroom. My walk-in closet is the only thing that separates our rooms. I discovered by accident one evening when our parents were out that Ciara had her boyfriend in her room. I could hear strange noises while I was doing my homework. I followed the noises into my closet and with my ear against the adjoining wall I could hear moans and groans and slurping and skin slapping just like on the porno sites I frequented. I jerked myself off three times as a stood there and listened. I know it was wrong to be listening but I was sixteen then and nothing was going to tear me away from that wall. I only wished that I could see as well as hear.

I listened at that wall for a year as Ciara "entertained" numerous boyfriends before I got up the nerve to form a plan that had been building in my mind ever since that first night. I had already perused her bedroom which was papered with multiple colored shapes like the art-deco of the 1930's. Drilling a hole in that collage of shapes would be easy. Then I noticed that there was a heating and air conditioning vent above the door to her private bathroom. I had been watching the TV series "Homeland" and remembered how the CIA guys put video cameras and microphones in the vents. I research such things on line and purchased one. There was no way to get power to it so I got a battery powered wifi HD camera with microphone included. I couldn't believe how small the thing was.

One day I faked being ill so I could stay home and execute my plan. I knew my mom had a hair appointment and as soon as she left I carried my already collected tools and camera kit into Ciara's bedroom. I stood on a step stool and removed the vent cover. Only two screws held it in place. I secured the camera to the cover so the camera would have a good view and angled it down to see as much of her room as possible. I pushed the vent back in place and stepped down. I walked all around her room looking at the vent to see if anything showed. I replaced the screws.

The set up to receive the camera and microphone signals on my computer was the hard part and it took me a couple hours to get it working. When the view of Ciara's bedroom finally came up on my screen I was amazed at the quality of the image. I could see a high angle view of most of her room and all of her bed. I was in business. My big head was feeling guilty but on this endeavor my little head was in charge and to prove it I got an instant hard-on just imaging what I was going to see. I jerked myself off and then put all the tools away and made sure I had cleaned up below the vent. I was good to go.

Mom and Dad almost always went out on Wednesday nights. They belonged to a 'club' they said. They never said anything more about the 'club' and I never asked. Ciara 'entertained' her boyfriends in her room on Wednesday nights and she threatened me with instant death if I ever said anything about it to Mom and Dad. I was cool with it. After all, I was being entertained too.

The first Wednesday after installing the camera my two heads wrestled back and forth on whether or not I could activate the camera and watch. My big head had actually won out until the moans and groans started. My little head took over after that and my computer screen came to life with the real time pornography being displayed from Ciara's room. After that there were no more internal conflicts. I was hooked. I recorded every second and decided that I needed to buy a multiple terabyte hard-drive to save it all.

By the time I began watching that first night Ciara and her boyfriend were already naked. My cock was as hard as the boyfriend's. Ciara was back to the camera with her arms around his neck. They were kissing passionately. I could see her mashed side-tit pressed hard against his chest. She was a couple inches taller than him and his cock was sticking up between Ciara's legs and bouncing off her ass. 'Jesus, what a fantastic ass,' I thought.

The guy started withdrawing his cock and started dry-humping her. She was moaning loudly as his cock raked over her clit as it moved back and forth. I could see her bite his lip and he pulled his head back. He said, "OWW" and touched his lip to see if it was bleeding. She was giggling and then pushed her face back into his. He started dry-humping her again. The sound was a little tinny but it was fine.

After a minute or so of this Ciara pulled back and slowly dropped to her knees kissing his chest and stomach and groin as she went. She never broke eye contact with him and he watched her as she went down. She wrapped her right hand around his rigid cock and started slowly jerking him off. His head tilted back and a loud groan escaped his throat. Ciara was sitting on her heels as she fed his cock into her mouth. Her hand continued as before as she fed more and more of him into her mouth displacing her hand as she went.

All I could see was the back of Ciara's head bouncing on his groin until as if on cue the guy turned nearly ninety degrees so he could watch Ciara giving him a blowjob in the full length mirror on the wall. The move allowed me to watch his dick appearing and disappearing into Ciara's mouth. That was all I could take as I blew a load into several tissues I had in my left hand. The guy was doing pretty well until Ciara began deep-throating him. That brought my dick up to full size immediately. She had a slight smile on her face and still had never broken eye contact. She could apparently tell he was about to shoot his load and she pulled her head back and off his dick. She continued jacking him off as she aimed his shaft down to her chest as he shot gobs and gobs of thick, white cum all over her tits and then back up to her face. She had her mouth open to catch some of it. She rolled his cum around in her mouth and then pushed it back out over her closed lips so that it dripped down her chin to her crotch. My hand was a blur on my shaft. 'I should slow down. This is far from over', I thought.

Ciara stuck the guy's softening dick back in her mouth to clean it. As she licked all around to collect any stray cum it obviously brought him back to life. When she pulled her head back his cock sprang out of her mouth and hit the end of her nose. She giggled and began kissing her way back up his torso. When she was standing again she pushed his cock down between her legs again and kissed him hard on the lips before stepping back. She smiled at him and wagged her index finger for him to follow.

He didn't hesitate as Ciara climbed onto her bed on her back and spread her legs. I could now see that she was hairless down there. Her tits fell slightly on either side. They were huge. Her dark areolas and stiff nipples took all my attention as the guy climbed on the bed with his knees between her thighs. He leaned forward as he guided his stiff cock toward her pussy with his hand. Ciara pushed him away. She said, "You wait one minute there buster. It's my turn. Get your face down there", as she pointed toward her crotch, "and give me some head too."

He hesitated as he was obviously contemplating whether he wanted to eat her pussy or not. She noted his hesitation and cocked her head as he glanced down at her crotch. I was familiar with her cocked head pose and I knew all hell was about to break loose. She sprang out from under him and slapped him hard across the face and then across his dick. It sagged instantly. Ciara pushed him off the bed and he landed on the carpet with a crash that I could hear without the microphone.

I sprang out my chair and started for the door before I realized I still had my cock in my hand and the computer screen was still on. I shut off the monitor and shoved my still hard cock back in my gym shorts and ran out of my room to her door. I knocked quickly twice and threw open the door to find Ciara naked kneeling on her bed screaming at the guy on the floor to get out. When I burst in she covered her tits with her arm and began yelling at me to get out too. I instinctively looked away and hemmed and hawed as I explained that I thought she was in trouble. I turned and left and closed her door. The guy was only a few seconds behind me carrying his clothes in his hands. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and put his clothes back on and I stood at the top of the stairs until the back door slammed shut as he left.

I went back to my room and shut the door. I turned off the video session and shut down the application before loading one of my homework apps. All was quiet.

I few minutes later Ciara softly knocked on my door twice and opened it. I was lying on my bed reading a text book. Ciara had her long terry cloth bathrobe on. She walked across my room and sat on the end of my bed and looked at me. I didn't look at her and continued reading my book. Finally she said, "I'm sorry Connor. I'm sorry I yelled at you. I know you were only concerned for me. That was very sweet of you."

I looked up from my book and said, "Are you OK? When I heard the crash and you were screaming something, I was afraid he was hurting you. I'm sorry I burst in on you like that when you were ...."

Ciara continued for me, "naked?" She was quiet for a moment and then continued, "You know what we were doing, right?" I nodded but averted my eyes from hers.

I looked back at her and said, "Having sex, but sex doesn't usually end that way. Not that I know anything about it. What happened?"

Ciara looked down and smiled. "No it doesn't usually end that way but he pissed me off and you don't need to know why."

I nodded and said, "OK, but if it happens again I'll do the same thing again."

Ciara smiled and said, "Thank you little brother." She bent forward to lift herself off my bed and her robe separated. She grabbed it to pull it together but not before her tits were in plain view. She laughed as she pulled the robe together and said, "Oh well. It's nothing you haven't seen already tonight." I laughed too and squirmed around to get my erection under control. She either didn't notice or didn't care and turned and left.

I heard her door close and I went back to studying. An hour later I heard Mom and Dad drive into the driveway. They were laughing when they came in the back door. I figured they were a little drunk and paid it no mind. Moments later, Mom knocked and stuck her head in to say goodnight and did the same with Ciara and then went back downstairs to their room. The house was totally silent. I called up the recording and jerked myself off to my sister giving an incredible blowjob. I replayed it a couple times until I sprayed cum into a wad of tissues. I shut down the computer app and turned out the lights.

The next morning I was awake early with the usual morning wood. I had seen the video so many times now that I could see it all in my mind. Still lying in bed, I leisurely stroked my iron hard cock until I finished. I grabbed my smart phone and downloaded the first part of the video to it. I was hard again before it finished but I had homework to finish that got postponed last night.

I thought time must have stopped as I waited for the next Wednesday to arrive. Mom and Dad dressed as they usually did and left for their 'club'. I was downstairs watching TV when Ciara bounded down the stairs and opened the door to the back deck. Her new beau was waiting. She pulled him inside quickly and virtually dragged him up the stairs to her room. As they went through the family room I said, "A new one tonight huh?" She just scowled at me and kept going. I laughed and a couple minutes later I quietly went to my room leaving the TV on.

I opened the computer app immediately. I wanted to see Ciara stripping for her new guy. I missed that last week. I could hear music playing in her room when I went by her door. The view of her room appeared on the screen and I put my earphones on. The guy was all over her. She was trying to do a sexy strip-tease for him but he was apparently so horny that he couldn't wait for the preliminaries. She pushed him off twice and told him to sit on the bed. He sat for a minute and watched as Ciara began to gyrate sexily as she unbuttoned her top and then slowly removed it. He even sat still while she very seductively pulled her shorts down over her magnificent ass and hips. Before the shorts hit the floor the guy was off the bed and grabbing at her tits. She spoke sternly to him to wait. Her voice started to raise but she glanced at the door and pulled her volume way back down. She apparently didn't want a repeat of last week.

He was having none of it. He pulled out his steel hard cock and started jacking himself off. He grabbed Ciara's hand and pulled it to his cock. She didn't take it and pulled her hand back. She got right up in face with teeth clenched and said, "Get your cock back in your pants and get the fuck out of here right now. You blew it baby. When you get out the back door just keep on going."

I was bummed. I wasn't going to see anything tonight, although just seeing Ciara in bra and panties had my cock standing at attention. The guy was pissed off and he just stared at Ciara for almost a minute before he pushed his flaccid cock back into his pants and zipped them up. Ciara just stared back not giving an inch.

When the guy walked by her giving her a shoulder thrust to push her back she said to him, "You have no idea what you missed out on tonight." I thought to myself, 'Jesus, you've got that right.'

He didn't stop or look back, but once in the hallway he said, "You bitch. You're a fucking tease. No great loss. I can have any girl I want." I had jumped up from my computer and opened my door so he would see me there and not contemplate any kind of violence toward Ciara. He glared at me and said, "Your sister is a fucking cock-tease."

I moved out into the hall toward him to make sure he kept on going. I didn't say anything to him but he knew he would be in trouble if he stopped or turned around. I saw Ciara standing in the doorway in her bra and panties. I had seen her that way before so it was no big deal. I went down the stairs behind the guy to make sure he left. I locked the door behind him and went back upstairs. As I was coming down the hall, Ciara's door opened. She was dressed the same. She came up to me and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you for being there for me. I seem to be choosing a bunch of drones don't I?"

I hugged her and said, "It does appear that way. I can't wait to see what stray you bring home next week."

She playfully punched me on the arm and turned around and went back in her room and shut her door. I did the same. I realized I had made a big mistake leaving the video app running this whole time. I had to be conscious of getting caught or I would be in major trouble.

As I sat down at the computer to shut the app down, I saw on the screen that Ciara was lying naked on her bed with her legs splayed wide. I could hear a buzzing noise and realized that she had a dildo in her right hand and was pushing it in and out of her pussy. Her left hand had her right tit cupped and lifting it to her lips and sucking on her nipple. She moved the dildo slowly in and out and then dragged the tip across her clitoris. She shuddered and moaned loudly. Her breathing increased rapidly and within minutes she was gasping for breath as she massaged her nipple between her thumb and index finger. The tension was growing on her face and I could see that her muscles were clenching as well. Her hips were pushing her pussy up and down the dildo.

Suddenly, her hips slammed down into the bed and then shot back up again. Her mouth opened to form an "O" and a long groan exploded from her throat. She had the dildo just barely inside her when all this happened. She let out a scream that apparently caught her by surprise because she immediately yelled out, "I'm OK Connor. Don't you dare come in." Her pussy was pulsing and spasming like it was grasping at air. The dildo went back in and when it came back out, she let out a long moan as a long stream of clear fluid shot from her pussy to about three feet in the air and landed on her stomach and chest. I was dumb-founded. Ciara blurted out, "Jesus, Fuck, Yes. Oh my God that feels so good." After a minute or so she grabbed a towel lying beside her and dried herself off. The dildo was shut off and placed in her night stand. She just laid there for several minutes gathering herself before she got up and went to her private bathroom. I stopped recording. I was so entranced in what I had just seen that I hadn't even finished jacking myself off. I promised myself I would do some research on what had just happened. I had never heard of such a thing. I would discover that it was a female ejaculation. Who knew? It was commonly called 'squirting'. She sure seemed to love the feeling. I know how good it feels when I ejaculate so why not. Good for her. The research said it was not a common thing for women to 'squirt'.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,279 Followers