Voyeur Brother Gets Involved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers

At breakfast the next morning Ciara took an opportunity with Mom out of the room to kiss me on the cheek again and whisper another thank you. I whispered back, "Someone has to look out for you because you aren't." She scowled at me and sat down next to me.

She left for classes at college. She was finding her freshman year classes to be more difficult than high school. I kissed Mom and jumped in my car and drove myself to my high school. I always did better in school than Ciara but I studied and she didn't.

The next Wednesday came around and everything went just the same as every other Wednesday. Mom and Dad left and Ciara went to the door to the deck and brought the guy waiting there into the kitchen. I was in the family room expecting Ciara to drag the guy up the stairs but she towed him into the family room and they sat down. I looked confused at Ciara and she started laughing. It was a private joke and the guy let it go. Ciara introduced him as Jake. He was in some of her college freshman classes although he was a senior. I offered him a beer and we all sat around drinking and talking. He seemed to be a nice guy and not someone who just wanted into Ciara's pants although I could certainly understand that line of thinking.

I kept waiting for Ciara to drag him up the stairs but she didn't make a move. We talked and visited together for three hours and by then it was too late before Mom and Dad would be home. It was late when he stood up and said he needed to go. He had an important exam tomorrow. He expressed his pleasure to meet me and Ciara led him to the back door. They kissed for a long time and when he left she came in and threw herself down on the couch beside me and said, "Well. Since you are my self-appointed savior, what do you think of Jake?"

I said, "It seems that the fact that he isn't all about fucking means he is interested in you and not your body and that's no small deal considering your body." Ciara punched my gently in the arm and got up to leave.

She got half-way across the room and she stopped and turned around and posed sexily for me and said, "Do you think I have a nice body Connor?"

I looked at her pose and said, "Duh. I'm not retarded. You and Mom have always been the most beautiful women in the world to me and don't you dare tell Mom I said that." Ciara giggled again and ran up the stairs to her room. I turned off the TV, which had been muted all evening and sat there studying until Mom and Dad came home. They didn't realize I was in the family room and they were grab-assing and kissing like teenagers. I acted like I hadn't seen them and they stopped when then saw me. Dad went straight to their room. Mom came in and kissed me good night and then went upstairs to say goodnight to Ciara just like every night. I noticed that Mom's clothes were all askew. Her blouse was miss-buttoned and she wasn't wearing the pantyhose that she had on when they left. I had a fleeting thought about what that was all about. I turned out the lights downstairs and went up to my room.

I opened the computer app to see if Ciara was masturbating again. Her lights were off and she was lying on her side with her hands cradling her pillow. I shut down the app and followed her lead. I was pumped that my big sister decided to introduce her new boyfriend to me to see what I thought of him. I smiled in the dark and promptly fell asleep.

Well, to move things along, Jake became a long term boyfriend, at least by Ciara's standards. They had been on a few dates out for dinner or a movie but not sex; at least not on Wednesday nights. I knew it was driving Ciara crazy. She finally confided in me that she was nuts over him and wanted to fuck him so bad. I laughed at her confession and said, "Well what do you know. My gorgeous big sister has blue balls." She looked at me for a moment and then burst out laughing like I have never seen from her. We both laughed so hard, tears were streaming down both of our faces. She got up and kissed me on the cheek and then hesitated and kissed me tenderly on the lips. She pulled back and looked at me before she turned and left my room.

I was a little stunned with the kiss on the lips. I flicked my tongue along my upper lip to see if there was any taste. There wasn't. My dick was hard as a steel pipe and I pulled it out and started jerking off just as Ciara burst back into my room again. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw what I was doing. I think we both had the same horrified looks on our faces.

I quickly laid my cock down in my lap and covered it with my hands. I looked at her as she hemmed and hawed and her eyes looked everywhere but at me. Finally, she just said, "Sorry Connor" and turned around and basically ran from my room, closing my door behind her.

Twenty seconds later, as I was pumping on my cock again, there was a soft knock on my door. I pushed my hard cock into my shorts and said, "What?" The door opened slowly and she stepped back into my room. She was looking at the far wall away from me and said, "I just wanted to say that you have a very nice cock." She glanced quickly my way and then focused back on the wall. "Are you done yet?"

I responded, "As a matter of fact, I'm not done yet. Is there something you wanted?"

Ciara then looked at me and glanced down at my crotch with my hands covering the bulge and said, "Sorry, I...ummm.....We can talk later." She spun around and quickly moved back into the hall. As she was closing my door I could hear her muttering to herself, "Jesus Christ Ciara, What an idiot."

I walked around my desk and sat down at my computer and pulled up a file I had compiled of my favorite clips: Ciara giving an incredible blowjob and her masturbating and squirting. It didn't take long before I was softly groaning in my throat and shooting gobs of cum into several tissues as I imagined cumming in Ciara's mouth.

The next Wednesday night, Ciara and Jake had sex and Jesus did they ever have sex. I recorded it all and watched real-time as well. I jerked off three times watching Ciara on her knees giving Jake a deep-throat blowjob as he sat on the edge of her bed. She was so horny and was really into it. Jake must have passed the cunnilingus test with flying colors because Ciara had multiple orgasms as he tongued her pussy and clitoris.

I was finally going to see my big sister fucking. I had just finished my second orgasm as Ciara was finishing on whatever number it was. I watched as Ciara pulled Jake up to mount her in the missionary position. She wanted no further preliminaries and as Jake's cock touched her outer labia and started to push inside, Ciara thrust her hips up and engulfed his cock. They both groaned with her assault. I heard her say, "Oh fuck Jake, I needed that so bad."

Jake fucked Ciara slowly at first but when it became obvious, even to me watching, that she wanted it hard and fast, Jake started firing his hips up and down. From my vantage point, I could see his cock pull all the way out to the head and then thrust back in again. Ciara's head tilted back into her pillows and she groaned out in a demonic voice, "Oh fuck. Yesssss. OOOHHH MYYYY GGGGOODDDDDD." She started thrusting her hips up on his down stroke telling him that she wanted it harder. Jake took the hint and tried to thrust harder but he was about at his limit. I was wailing away on my cock as I watched intently. I thought, "Fuck, Ciara is a fucking animal. I don't think she can get enough."

With that thought completed, Ciara burst out in that same demonic voice, "FFFFUUUCKKKKK ME HAARRRDDDDEERRRRR." I was beginning to wonder if she was possessed. Apparently, so did Jake because he slowed his pace gradually and then stopped and withdrew is cock.

Ciara seemed crazed. She pulled herself out from under him and pushed him onto his back. His cock was still as hard as ever as she threw one leg over his hips. She grabbed his cock and pushed her pussy down the entire shaft in one push. Her tits were bouncing on Jake's stomach as she began jack-hammering her hips up and down. She was a blur on the screen.

Ciara continued fucking Jake that way until she couldn't control her muscles anymore and she slowed. She was obviously frustrated. I couldn't believe that Jake could withstand that onslaught without cumming but he didn't. Ciara pulled his cock from her pussy and rotated her body around so she was facing away from Jake and right toward the camera. She maneuvered herself around and used her hand to guide Jake's cock into her ass.

As she slowly lowered herself down his shaft with both of them groaning the whole way, that was it for me. I groaned too and blew a massive load of cum right onto the desktop. I continued to watch as Ciara again took the lead as she ground her hips down onto his cock. She was breathing so hard and muttering out, "OHHH OHHHH OHHH" between breaths.

Jake had recovered somewhat and he grabbed her hips and began pistoning his cock into her ass. She was taking it all and wanted more. She yelled out, "OH FUCK JAKE. GIVE IT ALL TO ME. I'M GONNA CUMMMM. YES. YESSSS. CUM IN ME JAKE. PLEASE?"

I watched as every muscle in Ciara's body and Jake's too began spasming. Ciara's head was tilted back and a low guttural moan escaped her throat as her orgasm smashed into her. She screamed out, "OOOHHHH FFFUUCCCKKK JAKKKE. YES. I'MMM CUMMINNNGG. CUMM WITHHHH MEEEE."

Jake apparently wasn't interested in cumming inside Ciara because he pulled his cock from her ass with a 'Pop' and fired his first stream of cum high in the air. It landed on Ciara's right tit and down her stomach. She shoved her hand down into her pussy and began finger-strumming her clitoris until her orgasm oozed out of her. Jake had grabbed his cock with his right hand and was jerking himself to aid the expulsion of the rest of his cum.

Ciara's head hung down as she just sat there on Jake's hips trying to gather her breath again. Jake was gasping for air too. His cock dwindled quickly and was hanging down over his balls which were pulled up tight to his groin.

After several minutes Ciara collapsed off Jake's hips and rolled gently onto the bed beside him. She curled up in a fetal position with her knees crushed against her tits as she lay on her side. 'Jesus, what a show', I thought to myself. I turned off the video session and saved it to my newly acquired portable hard-drive. I heard Jake leaving several minutes later. I was in my bed with the lights out when I heard a soft knock on my door. I just said, "What?"

Ciara opened the door and came in to sit on the foot of my bed. She obviously wanted to talk. I said, "How did it go with Jake? I know you've wanted this for some time now."

Ciara was silent a moment and then responded, "It was good.....I guess. It was OK."

I responded, "That's not much of an endorsement. Did you get off?"

Ciara starred at me for a moment and said, "Well that was a bit blunt." When I didn't say anything more she continued, "Well if you must know. Yes I did, finally. The problem is that I had to do it myself. I just used his cock to masturbate. Fuck. I can do that myself. I thought I was really into him. I'm disappointed. I can't seem to find anyone that just completely does it for me."

I waited for her to continue but she just sat there looking off into space. Finally I said, "I'm sorry you're having these troubles. I hope you're not looking for any advice from me because I have no clue."

Ciara looked at me and said, "I know. I guess I just needed to vent. Maybe I should talk to Mom about it." I just nodded and stole glances at her exposed tits as her robe had separated again. She nonchalantly pulled the robe together and left my room without another word.

Jake was back the next week and I recorded their sex like always but I never saw him again. Ciara didn't bring anymore guys to her room on Wednesday night for a long time. I replayed the best videos as I jerked myself off many times a day. I had transferred those to my phone so I could do it in the men's room at school. Ciara seemed to be in a funk and I felt sorry for her. The only good thing was that she commented that her grades were getting better. I gave her kudos for that.

Ciara moved on to her sophomore year and I was now a senior. Life is good as a senior. I had dated a couple girls but never long enough to have sex. My right hand was still my best friend. Occasionally, I would turn on the video app and just watch Ciara studying on her bed in her underwear or when I heard her shower on and I knew she would be naked coming from her bathroom.

It was my eighteenth birthday and Mom handed me my presents at breakfast. They were several CD's and some DVD's. Dad had gone to work and Mom and Ciara both gave me big kisses and hugs and sang the Happy Birthday song. It was thoroughly embarrassing. Ciara seemed in very good spirits lately and I wondered if she had a new boyfriend. That thought raised my spirits too. Ciara was on a break from college but I had school, so after breakfast I wished them a good day and jumped in my car. At first I thought nothing of the smiles that Ciara and Mom gave to each other when I wished them a good day, but as I drove to school I began thinking there was more to it and something was going on. My first thought was that they were planning some shin-dig for my birthday. Jesus, I hoped not. I put it aside as my classes started for the day.

By mid-day, the thought was back again. I couldn't leave it alone. That look that they gave each other was driving me crazy. I went to the Admin Office and told the secretary that I was feeling ill and that I was going home. The thought was with me all the way home.

I wanted to see what was going on so I parked on the next street behind our house and cut through the backyard. I stole a glance in the downstairs dining room window and didn't see anything. Ciara's and Mom's car were in the driveway and so was Dad's. 'He is never home in the middle of the day', I thought. There is something definitely going on.

I walked around the house looking in windows as I went. There was no one on the ground floor. I crept in through the back door and silently closed it behind me. I stood in the kitchen a listened. 'Someone has to be home. All the cars are here', I thought. I quietly walked to the bottom of the stairs and listened again. I could hear occasional voices but I couldn't make them out. I crept up the stairs being careful not to step on any of the creaky stairs.

In the hallway upstairs I could hear sounds of sex coming from Ciara's room. The moans and groans were obviously hers. No one was talking. I slowly opened my bedroom door and stepped in closing the door just as slowly behind me. I fired up my video app and sat down at my desk.

When the screen came up I could see a pair of legs, a pair of balls and a cock slamming up into Ciara's pussy as she sat back to me. She was motionless as she hovered over the guy's groin. He had his hands on Ciara's hips and was pistoning his cock into her as he held her still. Her head was tilted back and she was already exploding into a violent orgasm. She was screaming, "FUCKKK. YYYESSS. OHH MYY GOODDD. OHH YEEEAHHH GIVVEE ITTT TOOOO MEEEE." I couldn't see who the guy was and I really didn't care.

He was relentless as he continued to pound his cock into her at a staccato pace. I had my cock in my hand and was flailing away on it at the same pace this guy was giving it to Ciara. When her orgasm had subsided she bent forward and kissed the guy hard and passionately. I still couldn't see his face but it appeared that big sister had a new beau. 'Good for her', I thought. With Ciara bent forward like that with her tits mashed down on his chest, he couldn't maintain the same pace and keep his cock in her so he slowed to a stop as Ciara continued kissing him.

Movement at the bottom of my screen caught my attention and I looked to see what it was but it was gone. 'What the fuck was that', I thought. Then it was there again. Someone else was in the room and their head just moved under the frame of the camera. "Holy Shit, Ciara. What are you into now?" I said softly to myself. The action going on with Ciara and the guy became a secondary interest as I concentrated on the bottom of the screen. There it was again. This time I could tell it was a head of black hair and when it moved closer to the bed I could tell without a doubt. It was Mom.

"Holy Shit!" I said quietly just as Mom, who was totally naked, crawled up onto the bed. She bent over Ciara and the guy and Ciara lifted her head and she and Mom kissed passionately. That was all I could take as my balls were on fire. Cum blasted out of the end of my cock and flew across the desk and landed on the carpet. Shot after shot erupted. The feeling was incredible.

As Ciara sat up, the guy's still rigid cock pushed back into her pussy and Mom slid her body across the guy's body and sat down on his face facing Ciara. He moved his hands from Ciara's hips to Mom's hips and held her in place as he was obviously eating her pussy. Mom was gyrating everywhere as Ciara had bent forward and was sucking on one on Mom's nipples and then the other. The guy was good. He was fucking Ciara hard and sucking on Mom's pussy at the same time. My cock was hard as steel again and I was jacking on it for all I was worth.

Mom was grinding her pussy on the guy's face as his tongue flicked her clit and pussy. It was only minutes before both Mom and Ciara exploded in their own orgasms. Their hands were all over the other's tits. Jesus, Mom was smoking hot as her incredible body writhed around on his face. Ciara was screaming as her orgasm built to a crescendo. "OH FUCK I'M CUMMINNNGGGG AGGGAAINNNN. GIVE ME YOUR CUMMMM DADDDDYYYY."

"DADDY?" I said out loud. "What the fuck?" I was in shock when Mom slid off to the bed. Ciara fell forward to the opposite side and sure enough, there was Dad gasping for air as his chest heaved up and down.

Through gasping breaths he said, "How was that baby girl. Jesus, you are one good fuck." I hadn't noticed that Dad had never climaxed but Mom knew and she sprang up and straddled his hips. She guided his still rigid cock with her right hand between her legs and slammed herself down on it. Both she and Dad groaned hard with her assault. Ciara sat up and started sucking on Mom's left nipple and reached her left hand down and started fingering Mom's clitoris. Dad just looked up at his two girls and placed his hands behind his head so he could see easier. He was thrusting his hips up to match Mom's downward thrusts. I was blowing another load across the desk and onto the carpet. Sweat was pouring down my face. I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing.

After a few more minutes, Dad started groaning loudly and I knew he was about to erupt. He didn't try to pull out as he lifted Mom straight off the bed with his hips as he groaned out, "OH FUCK BABY. YOU GOT ME. CUM WITH ME." That must have pushed Mom over the edge and she screamed out, "I'M WITH YOU BABY" as she began her orgasmic spasms again.

Ciara knelt on the bed and whispered into Mom's ear. She pulled herself off Dad's cock and Ciara immediately sank her mouth down over his spurting cock. A shot caught her in the forehead before she could bury his cock in her mouth. She was gulping his seed as fast as she could. Mom sat on the bed watching her baby girl sucking hard on her father's cock. I blew another load onto the top of the desk beside the computer keyboard. What a sight to see.

Mom slid up beside Dad and placed her right arm on his chest and kissed him hard on the lips. When Ciara was satisfied that she had extracted every bit of Dad's cum she smacked her lips and slid up beside him on the other side. Dad turned his head and kissed Ciara as she pushed some of his seed into his mouth. He laughed and kissed her again. Mom came up on one elbow and stretched across Dad's chest and Ciara stretched toward her. Ciara apparently still had a load of cum in her mouth because she pushed some into Mom's mouth and some spilled down Mom's chin onto Dad's chest. They all laughed.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers