Voyeur Brother Gets Involved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

It got quiet after that. Mom said, "We had better get ourselves cleaned up before Connor gets home from school." They all pushed themselves off Ciara's bed and headed for her bathroom. I shut down the app and closed the cover as I thought about what just happened. Then it occurred to me that I had better get out of there pronto so no one would know that I had been home the whole time. I opened my door slowly and left it as I had found it. I could hear voices in Ciara's room so I quickly and quietly blasted down the stairs, across the kitchen and silently opened the back door just as I heard Ciara's door open and louder voices started down the hall. I quickly moved out onto the back deck and shut the door behind me. I raced down off the deck and across the backyard the way I had come in. I prayed they didn't look out any of the windows.

I went to my car one street over and got in and drove around for a half hour or so before pulling into the driveway. When I came in the back door my family was sitting at the dining room table yelling Happy Birthday. A cake with eighteen candles was in the middle of the table. I was embarrassed but told them thank you and blew out the candles. Everyone was dressed to the nines and Mom said, "Come on you. Go upstairs and get dressed. We are taking you out to dinner to celebrate. On my way up the stairs it occurred to me how differently I viewed everyone after seeing them naked and fucking and sucking each other. I smiled to myself and thought about the video. I wondered how long this had been going on because I had no idea. A vision of Mom with her back arched, grinding on Dad's face while Ciara sucked on her tits as Dad pistoned his cock into her wouldn't leave my mind. It was difficult to dress with a raging hard-on but I managed. The problem was that the damn thing wouldn't go down.

Once I was dressed, I checked myself in the mirror and my erection was obvious. Mom yelled up the stairs for me to hurry. What was I going to do? I didn't have time to jerk off and I would never hear the end of it if I went downstairs like this.

It was taken out of my hands when my door opened and Ciara was standing there. I was startled and spun around to see what was going on. She saw the big bulge in my pants and said; "Oh fuck" as her hand went to her mouth.

I said, "I can't go down like this as I swung my arms out to the side."

She was staring at my crotch and finally said, "Jesus Connor. Take care of that thing." I'll tell them you're almost ready.

I hunched my shoulders and said, "It won't go down. I've tried everything except jerking off."

Ciara smiled and said, "Then jerk yourself off then and hurry up." She stepped back in the hall and closed my door.

'What the fuck', I thought and unzipped my dress pants. I was feverishly jacking on my cock when the door swung open again. Mom was saying, "Come on Connor. We are ...." as she stepped in and saw what I was doing. She didn't turn or look away. She just stared at me with my hand jacking on my cock.

I yelled, "Mom. Please. I've got a problem here. I can't get this damn thing to go down." I was getting close now and I wasn't about to stop. Mom just stood there and watched. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth and nibbled on it. Mom could see that I was about to blow. She stepped across the room and pulled out several tissues from the box on my desk just as I groaned out and bent forward. Mom shoved the tissues out and wrapped them around the end of my cock just as the first stream of cum shot out. I must have shot eight or ten strong ropes of cum into the tissues but it was so much that it soaked her hand. It didn't faze her at all. When I was done she took the soaked tissues into my bathroom and threw them in the toilet. In the mirror I could see her licking her fingers and palm before washing her hands. She came back into my room and said, "Are you good to go now?" I nodded and shoved my rapidly diminishing cock into my pants. I was totally mortified as I followed her down the stairs and out the door to Dad's Mercedes.

I glared at Ciara as I walked up beside her. She whispered, "I'm sorry. I couldn't stop her."

I whispered back, "This whole thing is so embarrassing. I want to just die right here." I walked to the car with my head hung low and got in the back next to Ciara. I noticed that she was staring at my crotch the whole time. I whispered, "Jesus Christ Ciara. Can you give me a break? Stop staring."

She looked forward and whispered back, "Sorry. This has made me really hot." I watched as she very subtly inched the hem of her skirt up her thighs with her fingers and her hand disappeared under the fabric. 'Nice', I thought, 'just what I need is another boner to lead me into wherever-we-are-going.'

During the twenty minute drive Ciara gave no indication that she was doing anything under her skirt. There was no obvious movement and no indication that she had an orgasm or anything. As we pulled into a parking lot, she pulled her hand back out and pulled her hemline back down. Her hand was soaking wet. She watched me watch her push her wet little finger into her mouth and lick it clean and moved on to the next one. She had a huge grin on her face that was obviously driven by the look on my face. The last finger was her index finger and she started to put it in her mouth and then stopped. She pulled it back and pointed it at my face as if offering it to me.

My initial reaction was to pull my face away and push her hand away, but I quickly reconsidered and figured I could shock my big sister and her brazenness so I opened my mouth and sucked her finger in all the way to the third knuckle. I licked all the wetness with my tongue. She was surprised that I did it and giggled. The taste was kind of funky but in no way offensive. I liked it. She decided I liked it a little too much and pulled her hand back. I smacked my lips and ran my tongue around them and smiled at her. She just looked at me for several moments as if her mind was working on something and then grinned back.

The building at the end of the parking lot was massive. I had never seen it before. Everyone else seemed to be familiar with it though. I asked, "What is this place anyway?"

Mom said, "This is our 'club' that we go to on Wednesday nights. It's a Health Club really but the dining room is first class and very swanky. I think you'll like it." Dad locked the car and we all went inside. The décor was incredible. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling. Fancy sconces were on the walls. My head was on a swivel trying to take it all in.

The Maitre D' escorted us to our reserved table. Dad pulled Mom's chair out to seat her. I took the hint and did the same for Ciara. She said, "Why thank you kind sir", and giggled as she sat down.

I bowed and said, "My pleasure Madamoiselle." I noticed that Mom and Dad were both watching us and smiling like Cheshire cats.

Dinner was incredible. We had our own wait-staff and everything. Dad ordered a bottle of wine for the occasion and even though Ciara and I were underage, Dad poured us both a glass. Mom toasted my birthday and said, "Congratulations Connor. Today you are officially a man." She winked at me as she tipped her glass and took a sip. 'What was the wink for?' I thought. I turned toward Ciara to see if she had seen it and she winked too. 'What the fuck?' I thought. Dad was oblivious to it all.

I was getting a little uncomfortable that something was going on and Mom and Ciara were in on it. I couldn't tell if Dad was or not. As I watched Mom and Ciara back and forth like a tennis match, Dad left the table and disappeared into the lobby area. Mom and Ciara were just chatting back and forth and there were no more hints of a conspiracy.

When Dad reappeared at the table I heard him whisper to Mom something about health club visitor passes but couldn't make out the rest. Mom smiled and looked across the table at me. The conspiracy was back on. Ciara was grinning so hard her ultra-white teeth were gleaming.

I couldn't take it anymore. "What is going on? What are you guys up to?" I said. I looked from one to the other waiting for a reply.

Finally Dad said, "The 'Club' has agreed to provide you a visitor pass. Ciara has been here before but you have to be at least eighteen to get one. I think you will like what you see here."

I'm thinking, 'Is that it? We are going to eat a big meal and then go work out in the gym?'

Dad seemed to be reading my mind when he said, "The workout facility is first class but the rest of the facility is amazing. There are steam baths, saunas, hot water and cold water baths, Jacuzzis, massages. You can even get wrapped in hot moist towels and take a nap. It's like the Greek baths.

Mom piped in, "you know like in Baden Baden in Germany." She knew I had done an article on the Roman baths of Baden Baden earlier in the year.

Ciara was almost bouncing out of her chair. She was smiling at me the whole time Dad was explaining the facilities. She obviously thought it was great. Mom reached across the table and took my hand and said, "You go with Dad and Ciara and I will see you in there. OK?"

I smiled and said, "Sounds great Mom. See you in a while." I pushed my chair back and helped Ciara with hers.

We all went into the lobby and walked through large wooden doors at the end. There was a receptionist there who held the doors open for us. Dad and I went left as Mom and Ciara went right. The locker room was spectacular. My experience was limited to the high school locker room. My head was on a swivel again as I tried to take it all in. Dad led me to a locker that said 'Visitor' on the front and told me to strip down to zero and put the robe on. He explained that his locker was in the other room and that we would meet in the middle and he would show me the ropes.

There were a lot of older naked men standing around talking to each other. It didn't faze me as it was pretty much the same thing with the high school guys in the locker room after gym class or practice.

I did as Dad said and met him at the noted spot. We both had our robes on. I was a little uncomfortable with the length of my robe versus Dad's. It barely covered my crotch. I figured that where we were going was all guys anyway so what's the big deal. Wow, was I ever wrong.

Once we left the locker room everything was co-ed. There were men and women everywhere is various stages of undress. Some had robes on like mine and others were totally naked. It seemed like there was a requirement that all the women had to be at least a "9" on a scale of "10". They were all beautiful. It didn't matter if they were thirty or sixty. My hands went to my crotch as my cock started to grow.

Dad noticed what was happening and whispered to me, "Connor. No virile man can come in here and not get an erection. So don't try to hide it. The women in here are checking us out just the same. They just don't have any obvious signal that they are aroused. I've been in here enough to know that they will make themselves known soon enough. So move your hands to your sides and walk with pride."

I was nearly hyperventilating but I did as he said. We went through a door into a steam room area. Dad removed his towel and hung it on a hook. I did the same. My cock was hard as a brick and pointing up at a forty-five degree angle and bouncing up and down.

When we got into the white tiled steam room I couldn't see a thing. I struggled to get used to breathing in the hot wet air. We sat down on a bench just as the steam jets turned off. They were deafening. Now it was quiet. The only sound was the dripping water off the ceiling tiles. As the steam cleared I could see other bodies in the room. I looked beside me and I could see that Dad had a boner too. Then I heard a female voice beside him saying, "Hey Mike. Is this your son? His dick is even bigger than yours. Do you mind if I try it out?"

Dad said, "I don't mind Eva. He's a man. It's up to him." He turned toward me and whispered, "This is Eva. She gives one fucking great blowjob." He must have noted the horrified look on my face because he said, "Settle down Connor. That's what this place is. It's a 'Sex Club'. Everyone is here for sex with whoever they came with or whoever they want as long as it's consensual. Your Mom and I have been coming here for years. Ciara has come several times since she turned eighteen."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. My lungs were in my throat from the situation and the hot, wet air I was breathing. My legs began shaking. The steam jets came back on and the room was soon opaque again. Without warning I felt a hand grab my cock. I looked down and it was Eva. Like everyone else there, she was beautiful. She was on her knees in front of me and she was naked too. She was close enough that I could make out her face and huge tits, enhanced obviously but they looked fantastic. My cock surged harder in her hand and she cooed as she pushed my glans past her lips. She stopped and began flicking her tongue all around the ridge of my circumcised cock. My head rocked back against the wall behind me. I rolled my head to look at Dad who was watching every move Eva made. I smiled and he smiled back. I noticed that he had his cock in his hand slowly jerking up and down.

Eva worked the ridge for a while and then began pushing her head down my shaft. I'd never had a harder erection as my mind raced back to that first time I watched Ciara giving a blowjob to the guy in her room. "Jesus Christ", I said and Eva smiled around my cock that was slowly disappearing into her mouth.

Eva pulled her head back up to the ridge and went to work. She was pumping her head on my cock at a furious pace. She could tell I was about to blow so she pulled all the way off and rubbed my cock all around her face. Other guys were coming into the steam room and they apparently all knew Eva. One by one they all said, "Hi Eva. Go easy on the kid" and then laugh.

I collected myself with the lull and Eva went back to work again. My head was spinning. I had no idea anything could feel as good as this. With half of my cock buried in her mouth again she was massaging my balls with both hands. The sensation was pushing me over again and Eva immediately pulled back off again and started sucking on my balls one at a time. Dad was watching intently and I couldn't miss the motion of his hand in his lap. He leaned down and whispered in Eva's ear. I couldn't hear anything through the roar of the steam jets. Other than Dad and Eva I couldn't see anything.

Dad pushed himself off the bench and disappeared into the cloud of steam. Eva adjusted her position so she was attacking my cock from a higher vantage point and then I saw why. She had come up off her feet and was on all fours inhaling my cock when Dad appeared behind her with is cock in his hand. He guided it down past her ass and slowly pushed his hips up to her.

Eva pulled her head back and groaned loudly as she accepted Dad's cock. Father and son were now fucking Eva from both ends. It was unbelievable. I didn't find out until later that Dad was fucking Eva in the ass. I only found out when Eva asked me to do the same.

Dad pumped his cock into her for what seemed for hours. I had blown my load of cum in Eva's mouth several times and then she would suck it right back up to a steel shaft again. She had turned her head to tell my Dad that she loved young guys because there was no downtime. As long as she could suck it back up to hard again, I was willing.

When Dad went rigid with his rapidly approaching orgasm he began pistoning his cock into Eva's ass. Eva was close to her own orgasm, but Dad began groaning first as he pumped stream after stream of his cum into Eva. She was screaming loudly as he pumped his load deep in her bowels. I was concerned security would come running she was so loud.

Everyone in the steam room began clapping and hooting, "Way to go Mike. Give it to her."

Eva collapsed in my lap but continued to kiss and suck on the end of my cock. It was still as hard as ever. Her ass fell forward and off Dad's cock which had gone limp. He moved back up to sit beside me. Eva looked up at me and said, "I'm all greased up, would you finish me off?" I looked at Dad and he nodded at me.

I said, "You'll have to show me what to do. This is my first time." That got a bunch of hooting from the other guys in the room.

Dad said, "Don't pay them any attention. They all had their first time once too."

One of the guys in back said, "Hear. Hear. I just wish my first was Eva." That got them all laughing.

Eva got up on all fours again and pulled me off the bench and maneuvered me up behind her. I did as Dad had done and knelt behind her. She went down on her elbows and reached up between her legs to grab my cock and guide it to her anus. When she had it right she just said, "Push in slowly." I did as instructed. Her anus was a gaping hole and my cock descended easily into her bowels, Eva groaned out, "Jesus Christ! Mike honey. He is way bigger than you." I puffed all up with pride and put my hands on her hips and started thrusting my hips in and out. Eva said, "Easy there big guy. Let me adjust to your size." I slowed and she said, "Oh my God. That is wonderful. Just like that."

Just then I heard my Mom's voice saying, "How is he doing?" As I maintained the pace that Eva wanted, I spun my head around to see her and Ciara standing next to me totally naked. One of the guys in the room said, "Hi Rach. He's doing great. Eva says his cock is way bigger than Mike's."

Mom said, "From what I saw earlier, that's true."

Eva turned and said, "Hi Rachel. Your son has a fantastic cock." Then Eva glanced back at me and said, "You can pick up the pace now. I'm stretched to the max. Fuck my ass." I did as she requested as I curled my fingertips around her hip bones and started fucking her as hard as I could. I didn't think I would last very long but Eva exploded screaming and groaning before I did. Her whole body was quivering in my hands. She was gasping for air. I was too and the thick heavy air made it hard to do. I kept my pace until I could feel my balls pulling up tight and I launched my jizz into her ass. Stream after stream exploded into her and she groaned with every single one of them. When I was done I sat back on my heels gasping for air. My cock popped out of her ass and she went down to her elbows. "Jesus Christ Rachel. What a ride", Eva said as she looked up Mom.

Mom smiled and reached down to offer me her hand and pulled me up to my feet. My cock was still hard and bouncing up and down. I paid no attention to it. I offered my hand to Eva and helped her to her feet. She sat down on the tile bench where she started.

Mom said, "I think it's time for the hot water baths." She led me by the hand out of the steam room and straight ahead to several stairs that dropped down into a large hot water swimming pool about four feet deep. Steam was laying on the surface. Mom went in first towing me along behind. Ciara and then Dad came in behind me. The water was amazing. Mom said, "Sit in here for a few minutes and then go to the next pool that is cold. Do that back and forth a few times." I just nodded.

All around this pool stood men and gorgeous women of every age watching us. Some were in the water and some sat on the edge. Virtually all the men in the pool were much older and there wasn't another erection in sight. Mom looked around and noted the attention and whispered something to Ciara who put her hand to her lips and giggled.

A few minutes later, Eva came out of the steam room and made her way to the hot water pool. As she walked down the steps into the water one of the women sitting on the edge said, "Jesus Eva. You're walking awfully funny. Are you OK?" Eva turned and threw the woman the middle finger and everyone in the area burst out laughing.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers