Voyeur Brother Gets Involved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

Eva strolled over to me and pushed her big tits up against my chest and kissed me hard and long on the lips. She couldn't resist jerking my hard cock a few times before she turned and strolled back out of this pool to the cold water pool next to it. I had never been kissed like that before. My heart was pounding so hard I could hear the blood in my ears.

I noticed an older guy pushing his way through the water and moved up behind Mom. He wrapped an arm around her middle under her tits and kissed her on the shoulder. He said, "Rachel, dear. You are always to most beautiful woman here until you brought this lovely creature with you tonight." He motioned with his head toward Ciara.

Mom pushed his hand down and said, "Cy, you are always the charmer. This is my daughter Ciara."

Cy said, "Can I buy you two a drink and maybe we could have a ménage e trios or something."

Mom laughed and said, "Cy. What part would you play? You know you can't even get it up."

Cy said, "I'm ever hopeful and I do so like to watch." Mom kissed him on the cheek, grabbed his limp dick for a moment and sent him on his way. He walked backward away from us and waved as he backed up the steps.

I guy in his mid-thirties made a run on Ciara. He was good looking and Ciara flirted with him for a few minutes until the guy took her hand and started leading her out of the pool. Mom stepped between them and Ciara seemed to be disappointed.

Mom whispered something in Ciara's ear and I clearly heard Ciara whine that she was so horny. Mom leaned in and whispered again and this time Ciara looked right at me as Mom spoke and then looked down. Then I heard Mom say, "Why don't you show Connor some of the other areas?" Ciara smiled and looked right at me again.

I was thinking, 'Great. What is going on now?'

Mom came over and wrapped her arm around Dad's neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. Ciara moved over to the edge of the pool to stand next to me. She was staring at my cock again even though it was totally flaccid. Mom reached down in the water and wrapped her hand around Dad's cock and started jerking him off until his cock was standing at attention. She moved around so she was face to face with him and pushed her tits hard against him. She was obviously maneuvering his cock between her legs. With one sudden motion she let out a guttural groan. Dad's face clenched hard in a groan of his own. My parents were fucking each other right there in front of me and everyone else. Every person in the pool area was intently watching them. Erections started to blossom everywhere and the women started taking advantage of those.

A fifty something guy sitting on the edge of the pool between me and Dad had a bird's eye view and his cock lifted. A very attractive woman even older than him moved in between his legs and wrapped her tits around his cock and started moving up and down. She pulled back and sank her mouth down over his cock. She obviously had many years of experience and the guy was groaning as he enjoyed her ministrations.

My cock was coming back to life watching Mom and Dad and the two beside me. Ciara noticed and reached down and wrapped her hand around it. I looked at her with confusion on my face. I didn't know what to do. I wanted her to do everything to me but at the same time I was thinking it was totally wrong. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips and said, "Just go with it baby brother." She pulled back and began stroking my cock backhanded with the heel of her hand toward me. It felt incredible.

I reached for Ciara and pulled her over to me with her back to my chest. I put my hands on her magnificent tits and began tweaking her nipples. She moved my cock between her legs so that it stuck out in front of her like it was her dick. She placed the palm of her right hand on the head of my cock and pulled it against her pussy so the head was pressed to her clit. She started gyrating her hips forward and back so the ridge of my cock would drag over his clitoris as she pressed it hard against her.

There wasn't a soul there that didn't know exactly what we were doing and everyone knew we were brother and sister and no one gave a damn. Between Mom and Dad's activities, the guy beside with the woman sucking on his cock as it slid up and down between her tits and Ciara and me, we started an orgy. Men and women had coupled up and were fucking on the deck, on chaise lounge chairs, in the water. My head was spinning.

Mom and Dad were kissing passionately y as they continued grinding on each other. Their passion and heat was captivating. The guy beside me getting the blowjob blew his load in the woman's mouth and she collected it all and slurped his jizz around and then swallowed every bit. She went right back down on it and licked her tongue all over him.

I leaned over Ciara's shoulder and said, "I don't want to cum in the water and I'm not going to last much longer." Without even changing her rhythm, Ciara rotated her hips down and pushed my cock into her pussy and continued gyrating her hips. We both groaned as I entered her and I knew I was only seconds away. I pulled Ciara tight to me and drove my hips up as high as I could to drive my cock as deep as this position allowed.

Ciara knew I was about to erupt and she leaned back and said, "Oh fuck Connor. Give it to me. Give it all to me." Five seconds later as I blew my first rope of cum into her pussy, she exploded into her own orgasm. I could feel every muscle in her body clamp hard. Her pussy was clenching and unclenching on my cock. I had seen her pussy clenching like this before on video. The sensation on my cock was mind-blowing. Ciara was gasping for air as her lungs and tits heaved in my hands. Her nipples were so hard.

I noticed that Mom had been watching us as she humped on Dad's cock. When she saw me look over at her, she smiled broadly and threw me an air-kiss. I air-kissed her back. Mom launched into her orgasm moments later. It was fascinating to watch. Her consciousness seemed to just drift off into space for several moments. She is so sensual and sexual. As Mom was coming down off her orgasm Dad let out a loud groan and thrust his hips hard up into Mom and blew his load.

The orgy continued all around us but most of the couples had finished and were drifting apart again. Mom pulled herself off Dad's spent cock and waded over to Ciara and me. She pushed her tits up against Ciara's tits and leaned in and kissed her. Ciara kissed her back. This was not a mother/daughter type of kiss. This was a lover's kiss. The thought of hot lesbian sex washed through my brain. My cock was still semi-hard and still inside Ciara's pussy when Mom pushed her hand to Ciara's pussy. She realized the situation and pulled her hand back. Ciara rolled her hips to disengage with me and moved away from me and kissed Mom passionately again.

Dad came over to stand beside me and said, "They're really hot together aren't they?" I looked at them in their embrace and nodded.

When Mom and Ciara separated, Dad said, "We haven't even seen all of the facility but its getting kind of late. We should get out of here. We'll come back again soon." We left the pool area and gathered up our robes that we had on for a minute and returned to our locker rooms. Dad and I showered in a large shower room, got dressed and waited out in the lobby for Mom and Ciara.

On the way home it was quiet. I was reliving my first sexual experiences and my cock was hard as I reminisced. It was dark but apparently Ciara noticed my hard-on as we passed street lights. She reached over and placed her hand on my crotch to confirm my boner. She looked at me with a kind of pleading look on her face. I looked from her face to her hand on my pants. I didn't move her hand off my lap.

She lifted her hand and moved her fingers up to my zipper. The knowledge of what she was about to do hardened my cock even more. She slowly and silently pulled my zipper down. I hadn't put on my underwear after the shower. They were in a back pocket of my pants. Ciara dipped her hand into my pants expecting she would have to navigate my underwear and she placed her hand on my cock as it was pushing out of my pants.

Ciara wrapped her hand around my cock and slowly began stroking it up and down. I wondered what she was willing to do here in the backseat with our parents in the front. I pushed my head back into the headrest and thrust my hips up. I didn't have to wait long to see how far Ciara would go as she leaned across the seat and put her head down on my hip as she fed my cock into her mouth. I reached across her body and put my hand on her left tit. She was not wearing a bra.

Silently Ciara pushed her head up and down on my cock. I couldn't see with her head in the way but I didn't need to see. I had dreamed of getting a blowjob from Ciara for years and it was every bit as fantastic as I had imagined. She pushed her mouth down deep my cock and suddenly gagged a little. The jig was up. Mom recognized the gag for what it was and turned around in her seat to confirm her suspicions. I instinctively panicked and pushed Ciara away. Mom just smiled and turned back around.

Ciara went right back to sucking my cock. She cradled my balls in her left hand and then pulled back and licked her tongue up one side and down the other. She sucked the testicle closest to her into her mouth and pushed it around with her tongue. I quietly groaned in my throat. I could feel cum racing to escape from my balls. Ciara recognized the symptoms and pushed the head of my cock into her mouth and latched her lips around the ridge and started jerking my cock with her hand. The "MMMMUMMPPPPHHH" noise that erupted from Ciara as the first shot blew into her mouth told Mom everything she needed to know.

Mom turned around again and looked down at Ciara with my cock in her mouth and said, "Don't you dare lose any on your Dad's car seat." Ciara nodded as gooey white ropes of cum blew into her mouth. I thought it would never stop. Ciara was trying to swallow around the numerous shots of cum. "MMMUUMMPPHH" erupted from her throat again. I held her head in place so I wouldn't cum on Dad's seat. When I was finished, Ciara pulled her head off my cock and swallowed hard with a gulp. I heard Mom say, "Good Girl" from the front seat.

Ciara sat up clearing her throat and quietly said in a raspy voice, "Holy Shit Connor. That was some load." I rode the rest of the way home thinking about what a bizarre day. From watching Ciara, Mom and Dad fucking and sucking in Ciara's bed to Mom watching me jerk off to Eva's blowjob and then fucking her ass to fucking Ciara in the pool to Ciara's blowjob. I had no idea how many times I had cum today. I wasn't sure if my cock ever really went soft and it still wasn't. I was in absolute heaven and I never wanted to leave.

At home, Dad asked that we all sit down at the dining table for Birthday cake and to talk about what happened after dinner. He asked if anyone had a questions or anything that they wanted more information on. I raised my hand and said, "How long has Ciara been going there?"

Ciara answered that one, "Mom and Dad took me there for my eighteenth birthday. I was sort of already sexually active so it wasn't as mind-blowing as it probably was for you tonight. What did you think about it all?"

"I can see how having sex already would have been a help navigate the emotional turmoil. At times I wasn't sure what was happening was real. All in all. Wow!"

Mom, Dad and Ciara all burst out laughing. Mom said, "I was proud of you Connor. You handled yourself admirably. What did you think about having sex with Ciara?"

Ciara perked up with that question and smiled broadly when after several seconds of thought, I said, "Wow!" I waited for the laughter to die down and then continued. Ciara is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Mom is a very close second. I think about sex all the time and I'll have to admit that I dream about you two and having sex with you all the time. I know it's supposed to be wrong but fuck that didn't feel like it. It was fantastic." I hoped that I hadn't gone on too far and got myself in trouble.

Dad said, "Connor. You said that you think about your mom when you masturbate. True?" I thought, 'OK, here it comes Dad's not pleased that I have lusted after my mom. Oh well. It's true.' I nodded to his question. He then asked, "Would you like to have sex with your mother?"

Truth or not the truth that was the question. I went with truth and I said, "It's a dream of mine" and left it at that and braced myself for the reaction. Mom and Dad looked at each other across the table as if they were communicating by telepathy. Ciara had a broad grin on her face as if she knew what was coming. Normally, Ciara grinning like that would mean that I was a dead man walking. After tonight though, I wasn't sure. The truth be told, I was flashing back to them all in bed together this afternoon and now wondered if I was to be the latest initiate to their private club and my cock was pushing hard on my pants to give its vote. I could hear the blood pounding in my ears again.

Mom, Dad and Ciara all pushed themselves out of their dining room chairs and stood up at the same time. Not a word had been spoken. I looked at them looking back at me and decided, 'Well, this family meeting is over, I guess' and stood up too.

Dad took Ciara by the hand and headed for the stairs. Mom stood their looking at me with the sultriest look on her face and then came around to me and pushed herself up against my chest and stretched up to kiss me. I froze right there. My hard cock bulge in my pants was pushing back against Moms stomach and the pulsing had to be giving me away. I lowered my head tentatively to receive her kiss. While her lips were on mine, both of her hands went to my bulge. While still kissing, she unzipped my pants and my cock burst free into her waiting hands. She broke the kiss but didn't move back. She looked up at me with a big smile and said simply, "That's my boy."

Mom led me from the dining room by my cock with the rest of me in tow. I followed willingly but tentatively. We were about to cross the Rubicon; again. I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest by the time we got to Mom and Dad's bedroom.

Mom released my cock and moved her hands to the top button of my shirt. As each one was unfastened, Mom bent in and kissed the newly exposed flesh. Every kiss was like fire on my skin. I was breathing so hard. Mom quietly and calmly spoke, "Relax Connor. Enjoy this as much as I am."

I responded, "I..I..I am MMMom. I..'mm just a litttttle nnnnervous." She kissed my newly exposed stomach as I spoke and I shuddered with anticipation. She slipped my shirt off my shoulders and slowly slid it down my back and off my arms. She put the shirt to her face and inhaled deeply and her gorgeous eyes closed as if she were in ecstasy. She took another deep breath and dropped my shirt on the chair beside us.

I watched as Mom lowered herself into a squat and unbuckled my pants and top button. The zipper was already down and my rigid cock was waving back and forth like it was waving the flag. Mom didn't just let my pants fall to the floor. She slowly lowered them over my ass and down my legs. At my feet, I lifted each foot and Mom removed my shoes and socks. She started folding my pants and my mind was racing, 'Fuck Mom, screw the pants,' but she fretted over them for several seconds and placed them on the chair. I was naked with my rock hard cock bouncing like I'd never seen it. I knew already that I wasn't going to last very long and that bothered me because I wanted to please my mom with my performance. She was expecting a man, not a boy. I tried to think of other things to bring me down.

That approach worked for only a few seconds until Mom stood up and started a strip-tease that I was sure would drive me to cum right there. 'God damn, what a sex Goddess." I didn't want to blink for fear of missing something. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse but kept it closed until she unfastened the last one. My mind was screaming, 'show me your tits.' She took two steps up close to me and slowly pulled the two sides of her blouse apart. She wasn't wearing a bra. She slipped her blouse down over one shoulder and then the other and let it fall to the floor behind her.

Mom reached out and took one of my hands and moved it to her right breast. It was like an electric shock when my fingers touched her nipple. She felt it too and her eyes closed as she pushed her chest forward harder into my hand. A soft moan escaped her throat. I moved the other hand to her left breast and she moaned again. She opened her eyes and as stepped closer to me. She said in a guttural, demonic voice, "Connor, un-zip my skirt for me please. I'm losing control baby."

My hands flew from her tits around behind her and unsnapped and unzipped her skirt. It slid down over her narrow hips and thighs and dropped to the floor. She was not wearing any panties. She was now as naked as I. She pressed her body into mine and stretched up to kiss me again. She was breathing as hard as I was. She mashed her tits to my lower chest and pressed her stomach to my groin trapping my bouncing cock between us. The flesh to flesh contact was driving me mad and as hard as I fought my pending orgasm back, I was losing the battle. I broke our kiss and whispered in Mom's ear, "I'm going to cum Mom. I'm sorry. I...I cannn'ttt hellllp it." My body started to quiver and my legs trembled.

Mom calmly slid down my body and pushed her mouth right on to my bobbing cock just as cum raced from my balls. My head went back and my hands seem to instinctively move to the back of Mom's head and held her there as my hips fired with each eruption of cum into her mouth. "MMMUUMPPPHHH.....MMMUUMMMPPPHH...MMMUUMMPPHH," escaped from her throat as she accepted at least eight long streams of my jizz. I heard her swallow several times. I looked down and she was looking up with a grin on her face like she was the happiest person in the world. Well, I knew she wasn't because I was.

As the intensity and power behind each shot diminished, I moved my hands to my face and when she was satisfied that she had all of my cum, she pulled her mouth off my cock and swallowed the last bit. She laid her face on my cock and guided it all over her forehead and cheeks and finished up with a long kiss on the length of my shaft.

I said, "I'm sorry Mom. I was trying hard to hold back. You are so incredibly sexy, I just couldn......"

Mom slithered up my body and placed a finger on my lips to shush me in mid sentence. She said, "Baby. I'm impressed. I didn't expect you to last that long. I was anticipating a mouthful of your delicious cum when I unzipped your pants in the dining room. You did great. Now that we got that first one out of the way, let's go have some fun." I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. She stretched up and we kissed passionately for many seconds. My cock was poking into her stomach again and she giggled in the middle of our kiss.

Mom pulled the bedclothes back and we got in. She maneuvered me onto my back. I was the trainee and I was at her command. I would do anything she asked. She swung one leg over my thighs and sat down. She bent forward so that her massive hanging tits mashed into my hips with my cock resting against my stomach between them. She bent her head and started kissing my nipples. She went from one to the other and back again. I had never thought of my nipples as an erogenous zone but the sensation was amazing. She ran her fingertips down my side to my hips and down my thighs and I trembled from her light touch. I was mentally cataloging everything she did to me so I could do it too her in return.

She slid her body a little lower and dipped her tongue into my navel and continued dragging her wet tongue through my pubic hair and right down the length of my cock to the tip which she kissed. Her eyes never left mine. I was in a trance. Every nerve in my body was alive and tingling.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers