Voyeur Brother Gets Involved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

When Mom pushed her head down over my glans the tingling sensation turned to heat. My cock surged in her mouth. She opened her lips as she had her teeth lightly clamped below the ridge. Her tongue was lathing the soft, velvety head as it went around and around the ridge. She concentrated on the underside of the ridge. She obviously knew that was the most sensitive area. She closed her lips and released her teeth and inched her mouth down my shaft by pushing her lips forward and following along behind like an inchworm crawling along a twig. Her tongue was in constant motion. I felt the end of her mouth and beginning of her throat and she just pushed right on past it.

The feeling of my cock in her throat was beyond anything I could have imagined. She inched her way back up my cock and pulled her lips off the tip trailing silvery threads of saliva behind her. She plucked the threads with her fingers and pushed them into her mouth. She said, "Do you want to see your cock in my throat?"

I didn't hesitate, "Fuck yeah I do." She rolled over and hung her head off the side of the bed and guided me off the bed to bring my cock to her face. I didn't waste any time. She opened her mouth and guided my cock back into her mouth with her hand. I got the idea and followed her lead. I pushed my cock gently into her mouth. Her lips were clamped on my shaft as it slid further and further into her mouth. When I got to edge of her throat I stopped and waited for her lips to stretch out to pull me in. I pushed into her throat and God damn if I couldn't see her throat swell around my invading cock. I pulled back out and the swelling followed the contour. I pushed back in. Excitedly I exclaimed, "Mom. That is fucking awesome. Can I fuck your throat like this?"

Mom nodded her head and I began slowly fucking her throat. The pressure in her throat was completely different than her mouth. It wasn't necessarily better; just different. I could feel my next load of cum gathering in my balls and my cock swelled larger. Mom obviously knew what was coming because she opened her mouth and pulled herself back off my cock until the head was back in her mouth. She nodded again and I resumed my fucking motion inside her mouth.

When cum exploded from my cock, Moms cheeks puffed way up and her eyes burst wide open and started watering. She gagged hard and pulled herself back so that my forceful blasts of cum didn't fire directly into her throat. She blocked all the rest of the spurts with her tongue. I kept on fucking her face and cum spurted out around her lips with each new thrust.

When I was done I pulled back and Mom rolled over onto her stomach and spit the remaining cum into her hand. In a croaking voice she said, "Fuck Connor. You sure do shoot a lot of cum. I thought I would choke on it."

"Sorry Mom. I have no control over it. I've always cummed a lot."

Mom croaked out, "No need apologize. I love cum. The more the merrier. I'll just have to account for your huge loads in the future." I noted the word future and grinned down at her as she scrambled up the bed and lay on her back. Her heavy tits hung only slightly to her sides. There was ample cleavage between them. She pushed her arms up tight to her sides and pushed her tits up high on her chest and reached her hands into her crotch. Her fingers separated her outer and inner labia and she flicked her index finger on her clitoris. She said, "Come down here baby and learn all about a vagina.

I climbed on the bed and moved my knees between hers spreading her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet and I could see more juices bubbling out of her and dripping down on the bed. Mom said, "Push your tongue into my pussy." I didn't hesitate like that first guy with Ciara. I pushed my face right down in her pussy and began lapping up the bubbling juices. Mom squealed and thrashed her head from side to side as my tongue assaulted her pussy and clit. She grabbed my hair and pulled me down harder as she pushed her hips up.

My tongue was getting tired and was involuntarily slowing down. I tipped my forehead to her tummy and lifted my mouth so I could breathe. I pushed my index finger into her pussy and took the opportunity to rest for a moment. With renewed vigor I attacked her clit again and Mom groaned again and started panting out, "OOOHH....OOOHHHH....OH FFFUUCCKK CONNNNORRRR. I'MMMM GOIIINNNGG TOOO CUMMMMM." The voice pitch of CUMMM rose steadily until she was bucking her hips all over the bed. I did my best to stay in contact; the fact that she was dragging my head by my hair as she gyrated helped but it hurt like hell.

She finally released my hair as her hips slowed down. I looked up over her pubic mound and she was looking down between her breasts. She dropped her head back on the pillow laughing hard. Her tits were jiggling from her giggling. She looked up again and burst out laughing again. I didn't get it until she said, "You should see your face. It looks like you've been swimming in there." I looked at myself in the mirror on her bureau beside the bed and burst out laughing too. She reached down for me to come up to her. I crawled up over her body and looked down into her face. She wiped my face with her pillow and lifted her face to kiss me passionately. When she pulled back, she said, "Connor, you are a natural born master of cunnilingus. That was so amazing. I haven't had an orgasm like that for a long time." I was pleased that she said that but I doubted that the last part was true. I smiled, lowered my head and kissed her hard on the lips. She pursed her lips and kissed me back.

Mom rolled me on to the bed beside her and rolled over on top of me with her legs pulled up beside my ribcage. My cock was sticking straight up behind her slapping her on the ass. I was infatuated with her tits hanging close to my face. I lifted my head and sucked on her right nipple. It was rock hard and sticking out a half-inch. I flicked my tongue on her left nipple and Mom groaned hard and cradled my head in her arms pulling me in closer. My face was buried in her cleavage.

Mom released my head and pushed herself down my body and lifted her ass above my cock and let it drag across her pussy and clit as it slapped back down on my stomach. Mom stopped right there and lifted my cock and started jerking me off. Then she pulled my cock up and sank her pussy down over it. She went slowly and groaned hard all the way down until I was completely engulfed in her pussy. She just sat there for several moments. I started to flex my hips to pull back out but Mom stopped me. "Give me a minute. I need to adjust to your size. Eva was right when she said you were bigger than Dad."

I waited as she hung her head and nibbled on her lower lip that she had sucked between her teeth. She was somehow using her vaginal muscles to grab and release my cock over and over again. After more than a minute, Mom slowly began pulling herself up my shaft. Her breath caught in her throat a few times. At the top, with just the head engaged in her pussy, she dropped back down again much more quickly than the first time. My hands were on her tits tweaking her nipples again. I absolutely loved her tits. After a minute, Mom's pace increased markedly. My hands moved to her hips and ass and I began flexing my hips to push up into her as she descended. We were both gasping for air from the excitement and the physical effort.

Mom tired quickly and stopped about midway down my cock. I took over and began rapidly pistoning my hips, driving my cock in and out of her in a blur. She groaned and began panting out the "OOOHH...OOOHHH's" again. I could feel another climax building in my balls. I slowed and waited for Mom to give me some kind of sign that she was ready too. After about ten more strokes Mom's muscles tensed all over her body and when they released, she screamed out, "Hurry Baby. I'm cumming again. Hurry and cum with MEEEEEE."

That was the sign I was hoping for. My hips started flailing into her as hard and as fast as I could go. I felt her pussy clench down hard on my cock and that was all I could take. Almost instantly my cock was blasting her insides with several hard bursts of cum. Her pussy kept on clenching on my cock for several minutes after I was done blowing my load. Her head hung down and her mouth was hanging open as she gasped for air over and over again.

It was nearly five minutes before she made another move. My cock was still buried deep in her pussy and the clenching had stopped. I thought, 'I need to do some research on female orgasms. Knowledge is power.' Mom looked up at me and smiled as she collapsed her torso down onto mine. Her tits were mashed on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her tight. I kissed her neck over and over again. She didn't move for a long time.

Nearly a half-hour later she forced her body to fall off to my side. She curled up into a fetal position and kissed my shoulder. I lifted myself to my elbow and rolled on my side near her. I said, "Mom? Are you OK?" She didn't move or answer. I rolled her over on her back. Her pussy was sopping wet and I reached down to touch her there. When my index finger touched her clitoris she spasmed like I had touched her with a cattle prod. She muttered, "Too sensitive. Can't touch." I caressed her body all over for another half-hour until she rolled back toward me and kissed me on the lips. She looked like she was back again. I had been really worried. She sat up and looked at my semi-hard cock and said, "It looks like you can keep going but I'm done. You nearly killed me.

Mom got up and went to the bathroom and I heard the shower come on. I stayed right there until the shower turned off and Mom walked back into her room toweling herself off. She said, "You're welcome to sleep the night here with me if you want. Your Dad may be in your bed." She hesitated just a moment and then continued, "or in Ciara's bed." That intrigued me a little.

I said, "I'm going to go upstairs and shower in my bathroom. I'll see what the situation is and I'll be back or not." Mom smiled and nodded and then pulled her covers up over her shoulders, fluffed her pillow and turned on her side. She said, "Good night baby. I love you."

I turned off her light and crept up the stairs carrying my clothes. I stopped outside Ciara's bedroom door and listened. It was totally quiet. I pushed open my door and went to the bathroom and turned on the light. I looked back to see if Dad was in my bed. He was. He snorted and began snoring and turned toward the far wall. I didn't want to shower and wake him so I ran enough water on a facecloth and washed my cock and balls and my face. I looked in the mirror and smiled. My cock raised as a thought went through my mind.

I quietly went to my laptop and opened the monitor. I called up my video app. I wanted to see if Ciara's night light would be enough to illuminate the room to capture any video. When the screen came up Ciara was sitting up against a mountain of pillows with her nightstand light on. She was running her dildo in and out of her pussy. There was no buzzing noise. I plugged in the earphones and turned the signal way down so Dad wouldn't hear it across the room. Ciara's eyes were closed as she sat spread-eagled on her bed. I let it run and closed the laptop. I turned off the bathroom light.

I quietly crept from my room and closed my door behind me. I just as quietly opened Ciara's door and stepped in closing her door behind me. Ciara noticed the movement and smiled broadly when she saw me standing there with my hard cock standing straight out in front of me.

Ciara pulled her dildo out and set it on her night stand. Her nipples were rigid and sticking out a half-inch. Her pussy was soaked and I could see the glistening wetness. She flexed her index finger to motion me toward her. I went and climbed up on her bed and leaned in and kissed her passionately. She dispensed with any formalities and reached out and wrapped her hand around my pulsing cock. I lay down beside her and began sucking on her right nipple while she jerking on my cock.

I lay back and said, "Did you and Dad come up here and get it on? I see he is sound asleep in my bed."

She kept right on jerking my cock and replied, "Yes. I sucked his cock until he cummed and then he couldn't get it up again."

"How long have you and Mom and Dad been having sex together?" She stopped jerking on my cock and looked at me. She couldn't maintain eye contact and looked back down at my cock.

She said, "On my eighteenth birthday Mom and Dad took me to their 'club'. I was so excited and when I saw all the naked men and women in the area we were in tonight Mom and Dad explained what the club was. It's a sex club. Mom and Dad took me to a private room and we all had sex together. I admit it was a little unsettling having sex with Dad but the sex with Mom was amazing. I had never been with another woman before. I never turn down a chance to have sex with her. Dad is ok he has a lot of stamina but he doesn't have much passion and he is a one and done guy. We don't get together often. It had been months before yesterday afternoon." I smiled to myself.

Ciara picked up my flagging cock and started jerking on it again. She looked up at me and said, "How many times have you cum today anyway?" I just shrugged and leaned back against her pile of pillows and reveled in her ministrations. I felt her adjust her position and then I felt her lips push down over my glans. "Oh fuck Ciara. You are a master cock sucker. Jesus that feels good."

Ciara pushed her mouth further down my shaft and then start blowing my cock at a rapid pace. I didn't want to cum in her mouth. Well, I did but I wanted to fuck her ass and soon. I had visions of fucking Eva's ass in the steam room. The heat and intensity was amazing. Ciara was apparently working toward me cumming in her mouth as she was working my cock really hard. I could feel my balls tightening up and they were started to ache. I placed my hand on her head and stopped her. She pulled off my cock and looked at me with a confused look on her face.

"Ciara, that feels so incredibly fantastic but I want to cum in your ass," I said. I waited for her reaction and what I got was a big grin.

"Really?" she said. She didn't say another word as she sprang up onto her knees and elbows with her ass hanging out over the edge of the bed. She was looking between her hanging tits as I got off the bed and maneuvered my cock up to her anus. I adjusted the height of her ass until I was lined up. I started to push my steel shaft into her and she groaned hard with obvious pain. She pulled away and said, "Wait a moment. Let me get some Vaseline." She sprang from the bed leaving me standing there with my cock in my hand. She ran into her bathroom and promptly ran back up onto her bed and assumed her previous position. She scooped a gob of Vaseline and pushed it into her anus with her middle finger. I wiped some on my cock. This time there was no problem as my cock popped easily past her rosebud. As my glans disappeared, Ciara groaned loudly and pushed back toward me. I took that as a signal that she wanted more. As my cock sank deeper and deeper into her bowels, the heat was incredible. When my pubic hair pushed against her ass cheeks, Ciara reached between her legs and caressed my balls. She giggled and I knew she was just fine with my entire cock buried in her.

Ciara said, "Fuck me little brother. Fuck me hard. I need your cum in me." I began fucking her slowly at first until she joined the pace and let me know to increase mine. I ratcheted up the pace and as my breathing increased, Ciara was groaning out, "OOOHHH....OHHHH....AAHHH....AHHHH." I ratcheted the pace again and Ciara began muttering in a deep guttural voice, "FFFUCCCKKK. YESSS. YESSSS. YESSSS. OH GOODDDDD. YESS. FUCCCKKK. YESS." She kept this limited dialog going nonstop until she blurted out, "OH MYY GOODDDD. I'MMM GGGONNNAAAA CUMM. OH MY GODDDD." Her voice had increased its pitch and until she was shrieking with the final "OH MY GODDDD."

I could feel her muscles clamping and she reached up and shoved three fingers into her pussy and that was it for her. She exploded into her orgasm. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and a gusher of a squirt flooded from her. I was about to lose my battle with my balls and I groaned out through clenched teeth as powerful stream after stream gushed into her bowels. When she felt that she started squirting again. She was pulling on her clitoris and her fluids shot down on her bed and splashed on my legs. I knew what was happening from watching her squirt before on my computer monitor.

I rammed my cock hard up into her bowels as my orgasm slowly came to an end. My heart was pounding in my chest and I was gasping for breath. When my softening cock exited her anus, Ciara collapsed on her soaked bed. It was now cold and she rolled over on her back to avoid the wet bedclothes. Her feet were on the edge of the bed and her knees were in the air. She had her fingers in her pussy and I could see her pussy clenching around them. Her anus was gaping open and was also clenching on air. She kept muttering, "Jesus Connor. Jesus Connor. Fuck."

I knelt on the floor behind her and pushed my face between her thighs. She was a little startled and surprised that little brother had advance to the stage of eating pussy in one day. She pulled her fingers out and I pushed my tongue in to replace them. Her pussy was clenching on my tongue. I flicked my tongue on her clitoris and she involuntarily launched her hips up hard and smashed into my nose. I pulled back but pushed my tongue right back in. I stuck my thumb into her pulsing anus. She thrust her hips up into my face again.

Ciara's head was wagging from side to side. She was molesting her own tits and pinching her nipples. I pushed a couple fingers into her pussy and concentrated my tongue on her clit for a couple minutes. She was moaning non-stop and without warning she clamped her legs around the back of my head and pulled me in. I couldn't breathe and struggled to find some air. Ciara's hands flew from her tits and grabbed the bedclothes and clenched them in her fist and then they went back to her tits.

Ciara muttered, "I'MMM GONNAAA CUMMM AGAAAIIINNN. OH FUCK. YES. HERE IT COMES." Juices were flooding out of her pussy and I was slurping it up as fast as I could. I started fingering her clitoris as I concentrated on gathering her juice. Seconds later her pussy clamped hard on my tongue. It clenched open and closed like it was trying to suck my tongue right in.

Ciara was in heat. She thrashed around so hard that I had to get out of the way and let her go. She pushed herself to the middle of the bed with her feet and it looked like she was possessed or something. I was expecting her to thrash her way up the wall and across the ceiling like you see in those horror movies. For several minutes she continued uttering, "OOOHHH's and AAAHHH's." as she tried to get herself back in control. I sat on the bed and tried to hold her. I finally lay down beside her and held her against my body until she settled down.

All was quiet accept for her heavy breathing. Ciara rolled in a fetal position and I spooned up behind her and wrapped my arms around her to make feel safe. We both fell asleep just like that. I woke first. My brain was reminding me that I was still recording. I pulled myself away from Ciara and pushed myself to the floor. Her bed was trashed and it was soaking wet from her squirting. I quietly left her room and silently moved across my room to my desk. Dad was still snoring loudly. I lifted the cover and the screen brightened. There lay Ciara, still in the fetal position. I shut down the app and closed the lid.

I went back to Ciara's room and turned on the shower in her bathroom. I was a gooey mess from sex with Mom and especially Ciara. I stepped in under the spray and marveled at how great it felt. I lathered myself from head to toe with Ciara's body wash. It smelled frilly and feminine, but I didn't care. I was about to step under the shower head to rinse when the door opened and Ciara stepped in. She closed the door and without a word she pressed her body against mine and wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her in close. She cooed a little in my ear. I was slippery with soap but she wouldn't let go of me.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers