Voyeur Brother Gets Involved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

I slowly moved us over under the hot water and I rinsed with Ciara still clinging to me. Neither of us said a word. After several minutes I whispered, "Ciara? Let me wash the sex off you. OK?"

Ciara slowly nodded her head into my shoulder and then stepped back and stood there while I lathered her entire body in rich soapy suds. I started with her hair and moved down. When I was running my hands over her ass cheeks and down the crack she shivered like she was cold. I moved to the front and spent a long time lathering up her breasts. My cock was beginning to respond involuntarily. I ran my soapy hand down her flat stomach into her immaculately trimmed black pubic hair and then ran my fingers down over her clit and into her pussy. I didn't dwell on her clit because she pulsed her entire body when I touched it. I knelt down and continued down her thighs to her calves and feet.

When I stood up and maneuvered her under the shower to rinse off, my rigid cock brushed her hand. She exhibited the first hint of consciousness when she turned her hand and wrapped it around my cock. She didn't do anything except hold it. I moved her around in the spray until she was devoid of soap. She never let go of my cock.

I turned off the shower and opened the door and assisted Ciara onto the shower mat. I toweled her off with her fluffy terry towels and noted that they were way more luxurious than my towels. She never let go of my cock. I had to remove her hand so I could towel off. I guided her back to her room and noted that the clock on her nightstand read 2:47 AM. She was heading for the bed and I stopped her. The bed was totally trashed. The sheet had been torn off the corners and all the bedding was soaked.

I said, "Ciara. We can't sleep here. You can go get in my bed with Dad and I'll go back downstairs and sleep in Mom's bed or we can both go get in bed with Mom." There was one sure thing I wasn't doing and that was sleeping with Dad in my bed.

Ciara didn't think about it. She said, "Let's go get in Mom's bed." I nodded and led her from her room and down the stairs. I quietly opened the door to Mom's room and we silently crept across the carpet to the opposite side of the bed from where Mom was lying on her side facing the middle. I gently peeled back the bedclothes and slipped under and slid to the middle being careful not to wake Mom. Ciara slid in beside me. I laid my head on the pillow and Ciara leaned over and kissed me and whispered, "Thank you Connor for taking care of me." I kissed her back. I laid there for only minutes thinking about this amazing day before I fell into a deep sleep.

I was lying on my right side facing Ciara as I came awake at about 5:30 AM and noticed first that Ciara wasn't lying beside me anymore and second I could hear soft kissing noises coming from behind me. I turned onto my back and looked toward Mom. Ciara was lying on top of Mom and they were softly kissing each other. They didn't notice me watching them. They were otherwise engaged. The soft early dawn light adequately illuminated the room and I could clearly see Ciara's tits mashed down on Mom's. Their bodies were fully exposed as the bedclothes were pulled down to their knees. Ciara was gently and slowly grinding her pelvis into Mom's pelvis and Mom's hands were on Ciara's ass pulling her down on her.

They were paying no attention to me but if they glanced my way I made like I was still asleep. I rolled onto my side facing Mom like I was just changing position in my sleep. They paid me no mind. Ciara was breathing heavily. Mom was more controlled. I was getting aroused too just watching them. Ciara pushed herself up on her knees and hands and turned her body around 180 degrees with her crotch in Mom's face and Ciara's face in Mom's crotch. Things really took off then.

Mom was the first to push her tongue into Ciara's pussy and Ciara's head lifted in a groan just as she was about to push her tongue into Mom's pussy. The slurping, and groaning and heavy breathing was getting louder and finally Mom pulled her head out of Ciara's pussy and said, "OK Connor. I know you aren't asleep. We've been waiting for you."

Without moving I said, "It doesn't look like the waiting was an imposition on either one of you."

Ciara burst out laughing into Mom's pussy, which caused Mom to start laughing too. Ciara lifted her head for only a moment and said, "Connor. Get that cock out here were it is of some use." Mom started laughing even harder.

I pulled the covers back and got up on my knees not really knowing how I was to be of use. Mom groaned with Ciara's renewed attack and said, "Hold on a moment Connor. Ciara, baby. Momma's going to cum any second now. Bring me home baby." Mom started furiously tonguing Ciara's clit and it was obvious from Ciara's reaction that her orgasm was imminent too.

I had a good vantage point to watch Mom sucking and tonguing Ciara and I made note of her techniques. Ciara's muscles started to clamp and she abandoned Mom's pussy as her torso came up high and she started grinding her pussy into Mom's face. A low pitched groan started in Ciara's throat and as her mouth hung open the groans increased pitch as her climax washed over her like a huge wave.

Mom's hips were pushing up to get some attention to finish her off but Ciara was incapable of helping her out. I spun on my knees and positioned myself between Mom's legs and shoved my lips and tongue into Mom's pussy which was just beginning to clench. I flailed my tongue over her extruded clitoris and while Mom was trying valiantly to finish off Ciara she was forced to pull back and let out a scream that would wake the neighbors. Mom was gyrating everywhere as her orgasm crashed into her. She was groaning out, "OOOHHHH FUUCCKKKK CONNORRR. JESSSUSSS CCHHRRRISSSTTTT.

Ciara's orgasm was easing and she rolled to the inside of the bed and watched Mom thrashing her legs and arms and her head from side to side. I hung on for dear life and relentlessly attacked her clitoris and pussy. After a full minute, Mom said between gasping breathes, "OH FUCK CONNOR. YOU HAVE TO STOP. THE COPS WILL BE BANGING ON THE FRONT DOOR." I complied with her wishes and lifted my head from her pussy and peered up over her pubic mound. I knew my face was soaking wet again and I was waiting for Mom to start laughing again. She didn't laugh. She extended her arms toward me. I crawled up her body and she clamped her arms around my back and pulled me down for a passionate kiss. Ciara joined us and we just held each other for a few minutes.

I had settled down with the side of my face resting on Mom's right tit. My cock had gone slack while I was sucking Mom's pussy. Now, as I realized where I was lying it started to rise again. Mom felt it's hardness push down over her pubic hair and between her thighs. Mom said, "Come on Ciara, we have some work to do."

Mom rolled me off toward the edge of the bed and sat up. She guided me around so I was on my knees at the head of the head with my feet against the headboard. Mom positioned herself on the bed on her back and lay back with her head under my bouncing rigid cock. Ciara crawled up over Mom with her knees on either side of Mom's waist and sat with her pussy on Mom's pussy. Ciara had a long vinyl dildo in her hand. She pushed one end into Mom's pussy and the other into her own pussy and then sat forward with her face only inches from my cock.

Mom nodded to Ciara and she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. She licked her tongue all around the head and then kissed her way all the way to my balls. She dropped her mouth off my balls and kissed Mom. Mom guided my cock to her mouth with her hand and arched her back up and tipped her head back so I could push my cock into her mouth and throat. I pushed my hips forward until I could see the outline of my cock in her throat. Ciara watched all of this in amazement. I fucked Mom's throat a few times and then pulled back out. Mom pulled her chin down and my cock bounced out of her mouth and right into Ciara's, who was waiting for it.

Ciara pushed her head and the tip of my cock down to Mom's face and they both worked on my cock. Mom was licking and kissing from the underside and Ciara worked it from the top. All the while Mom and Ciara were grinding their hips into each other to work the dildo buried deep in their pussies.

Ciara launched into another orgasm driven by the dildo and when she collected herself again. She pulled herself off the dildo and moved down lower on Mom's body so she could use her tongue on Mom's tits and nipples. Mom arched her back again to push her tits up to Ciara's lips and to position herself to accept my cock into her throat again. I complied and slowly pushed my cock all the way into her throat. She gagged a little and I pulled back out. She reached up behind her head and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me back into her throat. I thrust several times and knew my climax was only moments away. Cum was boiling in my balls. I pulled back out so the head was in her mouth. I began groaning hard and Ciara lifted her head from Mom's tits to watch. When I saw Ciara's face only inches from my cock I couldn't resist my next move.

My hips pulsed hard driving my cock deeper in Mom's mouth and blew the first huge shot of cum. Mom gagged and pulled back hard. The second of many streams of white, thick, gooey cum launched from my cock right into Ciara's face. She was caught totally be surprise and she pulled back quickly. All the rest of my cum landed on Mom's and Ciara's tits. Mom cleared her throat and started laughing. Ciara was looking for someplace to escape to but she just sat there and joined Mom in her laughter.

Mom looked up at me and said, "You're a bad boy. You did that on purpose didn't you?" I smiled down at her cum covered face and nodded. I glanced at the clock and it read 6:50 AM. I helped Ciara and Mom up to a sitting position. Mom pulled the dildo from her pussy and groaned as the length of it came out of her. She looked at my still hard cock and said, "Connor. Can you finish you mother off here?"

She pulled me down on the bed on my back and straddled my hips. She tilted to her right and guided my cock into her pussy with her left hand. She bent forward as her nipples grazed my chest as they swung. Mom's face and hair were covered in cum and gobs dripped off her tits onto my chest. Ciara sat beside me and I could see she was trying to figure out how to get in on the action too.

I hefted Mom's megatits and cradled them in my palms as she started rocking her hips forward and back. It was amazing. Nothing was moving except her ass as she pivoted her hips. This particular motion basically dragged her pussy along my cock to catch her clitoris and then push the entire length into her pussy. Ciara couldn't find a spot to participate up front so she moved down the bed behind me. She tried sucking on my balls and shaft when Mom's hips rolled forward. She grew frustrated with that approach and finally settled on sitting her pussy down on my face and let Mom suck her nipples. I was sucking on her clit and drilling her pussy with my tongue. She was so sensitive by then that another orgasm took her almost immediately. She collapsed off to the side and rolled up into a fetal position I could watch her pussy quaking and grabbing at air. It was back to Mom and me and her strength was fading. She was gasping for air.

I moved my hands from her tits to her hips and stopped her pivoting action. She looked down at me in desperation. She wanted to cum so bad. I smiled at her and started rocking my hips up into her and I began picking up speed. Mom grinned at me and her eyes glazed over and her mouth fell open and formed an "O" as she groaned loudly, "OOOHHHH....OOOHHHH....FFFUCCCKKK BBBABBBYYY. HEERRREEE ITTTT COOMMMMMESSSS. OOOHHHH FFFFUCCCKKK ITTT'SSS A BIG ONE."

She threw her head forward and back and her hips started flailing with renewed vigor. I was pistoning my rock hard cock for all I was worth. I wanted desperately to please Mom and from the guttural voice and words coming from her throat, I was happy for her. Her low pitched demonic groans increased in pitch the closer her orgasm came until she screamed long and loud. That brought Ciara around and she lifted herself on her elbow to watch Mom flailing everywhere. I couldn't hold on to her. I could feel her pussy clamping hard on my cock as I could feel my own climax rushing at me like a freight train.

When the first spurt launched into Mom's pussy she arched her back and screamed again, "JESUS....FFUCCKKK....CONNNOORRRRR." I must have pumped ten long streams of cum into her and she obviously felt every one. Later on Ciara told me that my cum was being squeezed out of Mom's pussy as fast as I was pumping it in.

When Mom's orgasm diminished she collapsed her torso to my chest. I cradled her head and caressed her face. Ciara cuddled in and said, "Jesus Mom. Are you OK? That was fucking incredible." Mom summoned enough energy to giggle and then she lightly nibbled on my right nipple.

I suddenly thought about Dad and asked Mom about what his plans were for the day. She said that she wouldn't be surprised if he slept till 10 or 11 AM. It was a Saturday after all. I wasn't so sure since he was sleeping in my bed and not his. If he walked in right now with my cock still buried in Mom's pussy I would be a little nervous about his reaction. Maybe it was that thought but my cock began softening and slowly dropped out of Mom's pussy. I could feel the gooey cum drooling from Mom's pussy and down over my cock and balls to her sheets.

Ciara was energized and said, "Connor, we should go up and shower. I'm covered in cum and it's started to dry on my skin." I was trapped under Mom but she had regained enough energy to roll off me. Ciara grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed. Ciara was trying to pull me up but I pulled away and rolled over and kissed Mom softly on the lips.

"Are you ok if we go shower?" She smiled and nodded. She said she was going to go back to sleep. I pulled the soaking wet, cummy sheet up over her. She didn't seem to mind the cold wet spots.

Ciara had already left and I followed along behind her. I couldn't figure out what her urgency was about. She was like a cat on hot tin roof. My cock was completely soft and dangling between my legs as I climbed the stairs and walked down the hall. I looked in on Dad and he was still snoring. I shut the door and opened Ciara's door. She was obviously in the bathroom. I could hear her shower going. I walked into the bathroom and saw Ciara staring at herself in the mirror. She saw me in the reflection and she blurted out, "Jesus Connor. Your cum is everywhere. It's dripping off my nose, lips, chin and nipples. It's in my hair. It's in my pubic hair. It's running down my legs. It's between my tits. Who could possibly have that much cum in them?"

I stepped up behind her and reached around and cupped her heavy tits in my hands and said, "That's what the shower is for sweetie." She giggled and turned around and pushed her cummy body against me. She certainly was sticky. We stepped into her shower once the water temperature was right. The hot water felt amazing. I said, "It seems like we were just here a few minutes ago." I washed her body as I concentrated on her chest and crotch. I didn't miss anywhere though because she had cum everywhere. When she was rinsed off she washed me from head to toe as well and she got really serious as she jerked on my lathered up cock. It didn't take long before it was pointing up at her face.

I had a suspicion this was where she was going when she started pulling me out of Mom's room. I couldn't complain. Yesterday, I was dreaming about Ciara jerking my cock all day every day. I leaned back against the tiled wall and let the water rinse me off. Ciara went to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. She jerked with one hand at the same pace as her head was bouncing up and down. She wrapped the other hand around it and began counter twisting with her hands as she tongued the soft velvety head. She moved one hand from my cock to my balls and massaged them and rolled my balls around in the sack which was pulled up tight to my body. She removed her hands and placed them on my thighs and began cork-screwing her mouth up and down the shaft. As a change of pace, Ciara pushed my cock all the way into her throat and tongued my balls. She pulled back and let the saliva drool from her lips and then all the way back down to my balls again. Ciara did this several time until she recognized that I was about to cum. She pulled back and locked her lips on the ridge and began jerking me off with her hands at a furious pace. I grabbed her head and involuntarily began pulsing my hips, driving his cock in and out.

Ciara was caught by surprise when my cum rocketed into her mouth. Her head snapped back but I didn't let her off. She gathered herself and started jerking me off again. Spurt after spurt launched from my cock as she collected every drop and swallowed when she needed to. "MMMUUMMPPPHHH... MMMUUUMMMPPHH erupted from her throat. Her cheeks puffed out as her mouth filled. Her eyes watered and her nostrils flared as she struggled with the sheer size of the load.

When she was sure I had fired my last salvo, she pulled her lips off the end of my cock and sat down hard on the tiled floor of the shower. She was gulping and gagged and swallowing. "Jesus," she said, "where does all that cum come from? You shoot five or six times and it's always a huge load."

I sat down on the shower floor beside her and said, "Yeah, well. I think I'm done for a while. My balls really ache right now." We both sat there on the floor with the hot water cascading down over us. It was very relaxing. Ciara had moved to sit between my legs and rest her head back against my chest. I cradled her tits in my hands and couldn't resist twiddling my thumb and index finger on her nipple. They were hard and long.

After fifteen minutes, Ciara reached up and turned off the water. We sat there for a few more minutes until we started getting cold. Ciara stood up and helped me up. She kissed me and said, "Well, little brother I know I can't keep up this pace with you. We need to tone this down. I think Mom agrees. You'll kill us both if we keep this up."

I laughed and said, "I was thinking you guys were going to kill me. Yesterday and right now was incredible. Thank you for including me. I was beginning to feel left out." As soon as I said it I knew I had fucked up big-time. Ciara's brow raised and she looked at me for a moment. I tried to leave to salvage the situation but she stopped me.

"What do you mean you were beginning to feel left out?" she said. "You knew Mom, Dad and I were having sex before yesterday didn't you? How did you know?

"I didn't know before yesterday but I knew about yesterday before you guys took me out to the club," I said. "I came home early from school yesterday and you were all in your room having sex." It was really hot and I jerked off several time listening in my closet." I had to give something with credibility without revealing that I watched the whole thing on my computer. There was no way I could give that up.

Ciara settled down and seemed to accept my explanation. She simply punched my shoulder and said, "You little sneak you. You thought that was hot?" I nodded. "Well, all the sex that has happened since then is way hotter than that was." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are we good?" I said to Ciara. "I'm sorry I listened but hey, I'm eighteen and everything in life is about sex at that age." Ciara smiled and leaned in and kissed me.

"I guess that's right. No harm done. I love you Bro." she said.

"I love you back." I turned and escaped her room. I was naked and I didn't know where to go. I decided to just grab my gym shorts and tee shirt from my footboard and I carried them downstairs and dress in the living room. All was completely quiet. I sat there in the living room with my aching balls relived the last day.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers