Voyeur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Lisa," Leanne continued, "you have had a very good education, you are well spoken, articulate, and have a very vivid imagination. It's a rare quality and as you know most of the rest of my students may try hard but lack the real talent and depth of story telling. I think so much of it is about sincerity. Its good if you can base at least some of your stories on real events, that's why I asked if you had been with another women. It can be useful if you are at ease with the subject material. Its just that as we covered last week, most readers of erotica are men and you know all too well that they love the thought of two women together. Its good if you can integrate your own fantasies into your work, but also try and cater to the fantasies of others particularly men. The main emphasis is on sex, not romance. Sometimes it can be hard to detach oneself from our own yearnings of seduction and the game of love, but this genre specifically requires an element of lust and lasciviousness.

"Yeah, I couldn't agree more," Lisa replied somewhat ambiguously and with a sense of acquiescence. "And like I said Lisa, your so young to have such a good command of language, and even if you lack some of the basic structural requirements so far, the main thing is that you enjoy what you write. Because if you enjoy it, it's fun, and if it's fun, does it really matter that it appeals to others so much? If it isn't fun you're wasting your time. I have so much fun just going places in my stories. Places I'd fantasise about but may not be so willing to personally go and places I know I'd never go. So the idea is, that you try and re-create everything, a picture which evolves and morphs and if possible turns you on as-well. Its no use being afraid to explore fantasy just through your characters because effectively your characters fantasies can be yours but no one will ever know that. Sure, they may be based on aspects of yourself, but they are not necessarily you either. You can tell it like it is, or tell it in ways you may yourself not even contemplate as being representative of what you consider decent. Its about pushing boundaries or bending the rules, your own or other wise, and by doing so through your characters you can detach yourself from what you may or may not like yourself and do anything you want with no shame."

"Right, yeah that makes perfect sense," Lisa replied enthusiastically and smiling while again uncrossing her legs delightfully, seemingly unconscious to herself as of to suggest she was becoming mildly aroused at her thoughts of the content of her story. "That's what I like about it the most," she said. "Its like a journey for me. I can describe real situations as they were, or mould them into something more interesting, or almost create the paths that may have been; go for the ride. Mostly I do like to use aspects of fantasies that I have, people and places, but also sometimes just make it all up and go to all sorts of strange places."

"Well that's a good place to start," Leanne added. "But ultimately using at least parts of your own experiences or fantasies can more succinctly convey a sense of authenticity. So tell me about the one you have been working on. Just go slowly. If you need to pause, do so, but just keep progressing, not seeking any reassurance, nor expressing any hint of doubt or self consciousness."

"Ok, I'll try, and go slow," Lisa said looking up from her papers before placing them down. "And," she went on, "this is something that did actually happen, my first time with another girl. I know the way I write it is much better since I can choose my words more carefully but I'll do the best I can, I pretty much know it off by heart now because of all the editing any way."

"That's it, it doesn't matter if you hesitate, but try and not consult your notes, just keep going if you can," Leanne suggested seeming eager and curious. "If you do stop it doesn't matter, just try. I'll ask questions if I feel it will help you out, and when you do finish the written draft we will have this exercise as a comparison. This oral exercise will help to formulate your approach to the entire story."

"Ok," Lisa replied with a mild hint of timidity and stage fright as if she hadn't done this before. "This happened when I was seventeen several years ago on a skiing trip," she began. "We'd booked a lodge. Five of us girls. When we got there, there were only four beds. We decided among us that another girl named Beth, two years my senior, and I, would share the queen size bed in a separate room and the others would take the singles in the other room."

"Oh," Leanne interjected, obviously intrigued.

"So any way, we'd arrived early in the day and decided to hit the slopes. Beth and I who were better skiers than the others soon split off from the rest of the group and very much enjoyed the day together. It went particularly well and we spent pretty much the entire day up and down the lifts. I had had a slight sense though quite early on that Beth may have been interested in girls because I'd think I'd catch her looking at me sometimes, you know...but I didn't really feel bothered by that. I wasn't concerned or in any way intimidated or anything , maybe bemused. It seemed like I could have imagined it all any way, just that she did seem a little like a tom boy, but regardless Beth was athletic and good looking to me, just that I didn't quite fully realise how much at the time." "Oh right," Leanne said smiling and nodding as if to offer encouragement.

"So," Lisa continued, "I didn't think too much about that. I really liked her, we got on well, but not like that. It wasn't until we got back to the lodge that things started to get wild. The group of us had all been drinking heavily when finally it was time for bed, other wise, we'd thought, we would never get up early for the next days skiing."

By this time I myself, still rock hard in the closet, and despite my circumstances found myself continually stroking my member which felt astounding, and I was hoping that the story would continue since it was already arousing me a great deal.

"So?" Leanne enquired demurely.

"So, we both got into night shirts and into the bed drunk as skunks, still laughing and joking. I turned the lights off and immediately there was silence, an uneasy silence. It seemed like it was like that for ages. I was restless and I could sense that Beth was also wide awake too, but it just felt kind of uncomfortable for some reason. Hard to explain."

"And then?"

"Well we must have lay there completely still for about twenty minutes despite the effects of the alcohol. I was finally becoming sleepy when I felt Beth's hand brush up against my thigh. At first I didn't think anything of it, and just put it down to nothing, it may have been my imagination playing tricks on me. But I didn't move. And while her touch was imperceptible initially, her hand remained there for about five minutes yet seemed like forever, and I was sure she was doing it consciously rather than just accidentally. After a while I forgot about it and again I was getting drowsy when I was certain I felt Beth's hand actually moving on my thigh. At first I was shocked not sure what to do so I just pretended I was asleep and didn't move. In my mind it was kind of weird but it felt so warm physically. I was surprised at myself that I didn't recoil in awkwardness. Maybe I didn't want to reject her? I'm not sure."

"So you just lay there?"

"I guess I was kind of pretending to be asleep," Lisa replied. "But she just continued stroking my thigh, so softly that initially I wasn't even sure if I was imagining it or not because of my drunkenness. The next thing I knew her hand was between my legs, and I still didn't move, still pretending to be fast asleep. I think I didn't know what to do at that point and I was a little shocked then. But it started to feel really nice after a while and I could feel that I was getting very wet. Without thinking I involuntarily opened my legs. My first thought at that exact moment was one of trepidation; that she now knew I was awake and I felt kind of uneasy as if I had just given in to her efforts or somehow given consent to what was happening. Beth just kept on stroking me through my panties which began to get even wetter."

"I see." Leanne muttered under her breath before also uncrossing her legs and fidgeting on the bed somewhat.

"Yeah it was definitely different," Lisa added looking pleased with herself. "I think in some ways because it just felt so naughty, with the others in the next room as-well as me being so drunk made it kind of exciting. It was my first time with another girl and I'd thought before that night, that I'd like to try it at least once with another girl."

"Was that it?" Leanne enquired while she topped up their glasses.

Lisa laughed. "I can't believe your enjoying this. Of course there is more. And of course the written version is much better."

"Well if you want to be a writer you must learn to tell the story properly with continuity and this exercise will help immensely even if it is disjointed.

"Oh, of course, well ok," Lisa said, pausing to gather her thoughts before continuing. "Beth had started to play with my tits and nipples which felt fantastic, and then she eventually lifted up my night shirt and pulled my now drenched panties off. I couldn't believe I was going along with it willingly, because I'd lifted my legs to help her remove them and I knew that she knew that I was loving it because of her heavy breathing. The next thing I knew she is licking my pussy tenderly, and it felt incredible. No man had ever performed orally as well as she. I was squirming and compulsively my hands were upon her head pushing it down on me as I began to gyrate my hips in her face. While she licked me ravishingly her hands were groping my tits and caressing my now erect nipples which sent spasms through my whole body. I couldn't help it but I began to moan softly feeling myself about to come after several minutes but I was afraid the others might hear us so I would back off just before I reached that point. It was ok though because she just kept on going, working me back up. She must have licked me for about half an hour before I finally came, and somehow I managed to muffle my moaning into the pillow as her tongue lapped at my throbbing clit. Even then I wasn't sure if we'd been heard."

Lisa paused again to sip her wine.

"Did you do anything to her?" Leanne asked impatiently.

"Well I started to," replied Lisa. "After she had finished on me - after I came - she kissed me deeply with her tongue. I could taste my pussy on her mouth and it felt rather unusual but tasted delicious and sweet. She then gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered softly in my ear that is was ok and that she wouldn't tell any one which I thought was kind of cute. Initially I just lay there kind of in a state of disbelief about what had happened and I wondered if I should return the favour. In some ways because I had loved what she did to me, and in part because I was curious now what it would feel like to do that to her, and that now was my opportunity to explore that side of myself."

"So you did it to her?"

"Well yes, sort of," Lisa replied looking somewhat flushed. "Even though I kind of felt peculiar, I reached over and began touching her tits, and they felt amazing. They were nice and plump and firm, and hot, and her nipples were already hard. I wanted, or felt like I wanted to suck her nipples. I wanted to do that, I don't know why."

"So was that it?" Leanne asked looking almost disappointed as if she'd thought that was the stories end.

"Well I was tired and still drunk and I think Beth was too," replied Lisa in such way as to almost suggest she was indulging in the power of the story over her listener. "She sort of stopped me and said we should wait till tomorrow and get some sleep. In some ways I felt relieved because I was inexperienced and a little unsure of myself, as-well as uncertain, but just before I drifted off to sleep, I was wondering how I would feel in the morning - if I would feel strange and uncomfortable or even guilty.

When I did wake up Beth was already awake, getting dressed in front of the mirror, and for a little while I watched her body as I feigned sleep. She had a gorgeous body, her tits were beautiful and full, and appetising, and large, bouncing slightly as she brushed her hair; and compared to mine, she had huge nipples. I then began recalling what had happened the night before, certainly feeling a little guilty and uncomfortable, when she noticed I was awake and said good morning and that it was a beautiful day out side. She didn't even acknowledge the proceedings of the night but carried on as if nothing had happened. I almost wondered if it was a dream as I continued to wake up somewhat hung over, but by the time I was in the shower I knew exactly what had happened wasn't a product of my imagination. And surprisingly I began to feel more at ease with what had happened; excited even, to have tried something new, and so hot, so much so that while I showered I began to frig myself until I came repeatedly, imagining that Beth was again between my legs lapping at my swollen pussy."

"I like the way you tell it, but it certainly needs more work," Leanne said, her face now looking somewhat flushed, and seemingly even turned on. "That's exactly what I was talking about yesterday. Instead of focusing purely on the emotional side of it you must appeal to the readers imagination and use imagery and draw the story out."

"Well since I did so poorly on my last assignment I have been paying more attention, making more effort, using my own fantasies more, trying to not be so innocent with the language I use. But the written version is obviously much better," Lisa replied as if seeking affirmation.

"This has been your best by far, probably because it was real, but you must expand upon it once you get the theme down. Its important that you learn to not hold back out of some kind of self consciousness. If you write this one down properly, edit your work meticulously, obviously with much more length and detail, it will appeal to a wider audience rather than just your own emotional desires. If the reader needs the emotional link they will find it for themselves, if they identify with the story."

"Oh ok, I try to tell it like it is. I feel comfortable with you, I wouldn't even dare to speak like that to most people. I do confess thought that I just love using the dirty words, I guess I have improved with that a bit too."

"Yes you have," Leanne replied before winking then smiling at Lisa and emptying the last of the wine into both they're glasses.

So there I was with cock in hand, hard, stroking myself, still anxious at my predicament and more so now, feeling like I had pried into both of their lives in a way which was even more personal than simply going through my flat mates closet. The tale as told by Lisa, though brief, had turned me on a great deal. I was so horny I wished I could fuck them both then and there in a variety of ways; kiss them, fuck them, lick them, suck them, make them come and moan in ecstasy.

Still, I wished to hear the rest of Lisa's story, if there was more. It had painted a pretty picture, and evoked my curiosity to such extent that it made me frustrated to have thus far not had a conclusion.

"So did you and Beth ever do anything else?" Leanne asked as if she had read my mind.

It seemed in some ways we thought alike. I had known that she taught writing but had no idea that she taught people how to write erotica, and more than that invited her students up to her bedroom to listen to their stories.

"Well that day we went skiing together again," Lisa replied keenly. "We became even better friends. It was like we both knew what had happened but we simply didn't talk about it. When we got back to the lodge that night, the whole group was kind of depressed because the weather report was for blizzards for the next couple of days so we'd all decided it was best that we went home early the next morning. The other three girls wanted to go out and party but I said I was too tired having stayed up so late the night before and opted to stay in. Beth said like wise, which made me a little anxious but also excited."

"Go on," Leanne said enthusiastically.

"The three others had a few drinks with Beth and I over the next hour and then they left in a taxi to the village. Beth and I were again alone, and for a few moments there was an uneasiness between us, again knowing what we had done the night before yet not speaking of it. Beth had a mini skirt on, panty hose, and a black cashmere sweater which clung to her voluptuous tits, and by the look of them occasionally swaying as she moved, were not contained in a bra. She then broke the silence and said that she had enjoyed the trip and that I had made it so. I agreed with her that I had had a lot of fun too, alluding with a wry smile to what we had done, or she had done to me, but still not quite acknowledging it directly. The two of us started to get drunk again, talking about everything but what had occurred the night prior. We listened to music, stoking the fire and slowly but surely got drunker and drunker. We'd even started to dance together in front of the fire. At first at a distance to some techno, but when a certain song came on, closer. So close with arms around each other our tits touched which felt electric, making my nipples stiffen; and I began to feel wet even though we were both giggling a lot - maybe in anticipation."

"Nice," Leanne said, showing apparent increased signs of arousal as she sipped her wine.

"We danced for a while," Lisa continued, "and then Beth suggested that we take a spa. Initially I was a little hesitant but it just felt like a good idea, and besides, we were the only two who had not made use of the spa pool. Eventually we both proceeded to the back of the lodge, through a sliding door, and into the paved spa area with our drinks in hand. Beth then started rolling a joint on a table with some buds she had retrieved from a bag. I watched her, waiting for her to finish that and get in the spa first. I wasn't sure if I should go get into my swim suit so I stood there a little awkwardly. Beth finally finished rolling the joint and without hesitation started to undress. I watched her until she looked up smiling unashamedly as if to ask what I was waiting for. I began to get undressed and continued to watch as Beth removed her sweater unfurling her fantastic tits with somewhat large erect nipples because of the cold. As she removed her black lace panties I noticed that her pussy was shaven and her fleshy lips protruded much more than mine which were smaller and more inconspicuous beneath my non shaven bush."

"Having undressed rather shyly, and once we were both submerged in the spa, Beth lit up the joint, had a few puffs and passed it to me. I sucked on it fervently and inhaled the thick, pungent sweet smoke before handing it back to Beth. She in turn had a few more puffs and then turned the joint around, and with precision, placed the ash end carefully in her mouth before she sealed her red lips around it, then leaning toward me, blew me a shotgun. Our lips were touching while I inhaled more of the aromatic smoke which had immediately begun to effect me, and at once I could feel a sense of desire begin to grow within."

Leanne looked intently at Lisa as she told the story, fidgeting occasionally as if to pacify a certain itch which seemed to have been created by the story itself. I wasn't sure but it could very well have been that she herself was now wet and wanted to touch herself or even be touched by Lisa, or so I imagined and desired. It didn't matter though, I was mesmerised as I watched and listened from the clutches of the closet slowly stroking my throbbing cock, just maintaining control, imagining that I was present at the lodge too, watching Beth and Lisa building up to another session of lust, but also keenly watching both Lisa and Leanne, and undressing them both simultaneously in my mind. Yet the whole time, despite my lust, I was stricken with a fear that I would be discovered. My ambivalence was peculiar in that it almost began to excite me; the idea of being caught was horrific yet strangely intriguing.