Voyeur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We finished the joint," Lisa went on, "and started to drink some more, talking for a while, having fun, stoned and drunk, laughing a lot, but almost detached from one another on account of our little secret which we still hadn't spoken of. Then out of the blue Beth asked if I wanted to try something fun. I thought I was sure I knew what she meant and immediately was thrilled, so timidly asked her what. She then surprised me, proceeding to turn on the jets of the spa, and laughing mischievously before turning her back to me and wading to the other side of the spa. It didn't take long for me to realise exactly what she was doing because she would turn her head and look at me laughing while visibly enjoying the entertainment. I wasn't quite sure if I should follow suit but was fascinated so after some hesitation tentatively positioned myself beside Beth and clumsily fumbled under the water with my hands to find a water jet to position myself against. As I giggled and clumsily found a jet I was reluctant at first but Beth insisted I try it also warning I be careful to not let the water go up inside me. Beth herself continued to giggle, her face becoming red as her tits jiggled up and down on the surface of the water with her uninhibited gyrating movements.

"I warily moved myself in front of the jet which projected a stream of water onto my clit. To begin with the sensation was far too intense and I withdrew a little, but eventually with appropriate adjustment it began to feel wonderful and Beth was obviously working herself into a frenzy. For a few minutes I was self conscious, questioning if what we were doing was too weird, but it started to feel so good, and we were both now so at ease with each other; it didn't seem to matter if it was bizarre, it was just so much fun and mind blowing that we were both masturbating together and not caring if the means were unusual. I could tell Beth had done this before. She was thrusting backwards and forwards against her own jet stream of water and began to pant heavily letting out the occasional sigh, rolling her eyes back, arching her back, fondling her breasts and squeezing her erect nipples between her fingers as if I wasn't even there. I began to do like wise and could feel my clit was throbbing like never before, pulsating and almost stinging at the same time. It was also as if the sight of Beth's activity merely turned me on more, and I too began to moan, if less vocally, and pant and thrust and gyrate as if I were actually fucking someone or something. With shortness of breathe, I was biting my bottom lip, feeling myself getting close, engaged in a mania of lust as I worked my clit against the stream of water which felt like some sort of dynamic cock even if at times I imagined Beth licking my cunt vigorously."

"With a few more thrusts of my hips I started to come and withdrew somewhat to minimise the now overwhelming sensations which resonated through my entire body, which itself began to mildly spasm and shake and almost convulse as I rode that wave of exquisite energy evoking a few quiet whispered words to myself of, 'Oh fuck, oh fuck, ah fuck ah fuck,' under my breathe while slouching down on the side of the spa, until inevitably, regaining my composure and with a few more sighs of almost suspended disbelief at what had just happened, slunk back to the other side of the spa."

"I grabbed my drink and swallowed it down as I watched Beth continue to fuck the jet forcefully as if she was still oblivious to my presence. She had started to moan more loudly, and periodically I could tell she would hold her breathe, for she'd go quiet for a time and then let out a big exhale before she started to almost hyperventilate, then again inhaling and holding her breathe. It was as though the holding of her breathe had a rhythm to it which increased in tempo the longer she went on, until finally she held her breath for an extended period, then her vividly flushed face grimaced and she let out a muffled scream and rather vocally began to sigh over and over, 'Ohhhhh...oh.....oh....ohhhhh...ohhhhh,' until she too was spent, almost collapsing onto the side of the spa pool looking somewhat flustered and faint."

"Wow," Leanne exclaimed breathlessly looking rather flushed herself, smiling too, possibly on the edge of a thought of giggling at Lisa's re-composed acted sighs but also appearing impressed.

I was also somewhat turned on in my lair, more so because I knew we had a spa next to the pool and I began to imagine the two of them replicating the act just described.

"So what did you think?" Lisa enquired appearing flustered.

"It was very good but definitely needs some work," Leanne replied seeming semi satisfied.

"But was it half decent?" Lisa asked appearing to be seeking support.

"It was different," Leanne replied before giggling and nodding affirmativly.

"Ah ok," Lisa said smiling widely. "It had some effect on you then?"

"Yes a little." Leanne replied before grinning and looking somewhat self conscious. "But what happened after that, did you do anything else?"

"Well yeah," Lisa replied naughtily. "We stayed in the spa for a while longer drinking and smoking before we heard the others get back earlier than we'd anticipated, so we quickly got out and scurried back to our room to get dressed. I guess we stayed up with the others for a couple more hours listening to music before every one became even more drunk and then we all headed off to bed. Again it was Beth and I laying side by side, feeling the anticipation building. I was at that point completely surprised at myself for what we had done in the spa. On the one hand it was so satisfying, and bizarre, and had turned me on so much I felt like I had discovered something special secret even if I was still unsure about how I felt about it all. Aside from that, laying so close to Beth thrilled me and I just knew something was going to happen."

"And?"

"Well, like the previous night we lay there in darkness for what seemed like forever. So many thoughts were racing through my head, but one thing was for certain, I was soaking wet. I wanted to touch myself at that point, but held back and instead sheepishly and awkwardly, reached over and began to touch Beth's tits through her night shirt. I could feel her nipples growing erect and it felt so hot and naughty. Just massaging her beautiful tits and feeling her large nipples beginning to swell was electrifying. Hers were the first tits I had ever touched other than my own and it was incredible. In a few minutes I couldn't resist any longer and began to lift her night shirt up. Beth obliged by sitting up and removing it completely before laying back down again. Immediately I began to suck and lick her hard nipples which made Beth wriggle, squirm and sigh. I couldn't believe how good it felt just to be massaging her breasts and sucking her nipples; I must have continued doing that for about fifteen minutes and I could hear Beth moaning and breathing heavily as she stroked my hair softly."

"By this time I began to desire to taste her and make her come but I was still a little unsure of myself, so while I continued to suck her nipples I moved my hand down to her inner thighs and started to gently stroke them and could tell she was eager because she started to spread her legs and arch her hips in anticipation of me reaching her sex. I'm not sure why I did it, but instead of going straight in I began to almost tease her and draw it out, moving closer to her pussy and then just when I was about to feel her moist mound I would withdraw my hand and continue softly stroking her inner thighs while continuing to lick and suck her hardened nipples even more passionately. This seemed to make Beth breathe and moan in a way which was almost desperate, and for some reason that turned me on more; maybe a sense of power? I could feel I was practically dripping myself but it was like I was in control of her pleasure and that evoked some odd feeling of dominance and control in me. So just when it got to the point where I felt as if I was rather, ironically, almost torturing Beth by my hesitation, I eventually started to move my hand onto her swollen, shaven crotch, gently at first, and then more firmly. It was so hot as to be flaming, and slowly I began feel how wet she was as I moved my fingers between her fleshy, juicy lips."

"Beth then started to move her hips up and down against my fingers to effect further relief of the tension that had obviously built up within her, while I continued to suckle her nipples and caress her breasts. She was dripping wet, her whole quim was drenched with her lust as were my fingers soaked with her essence. Slowly and softly I began to caress her clit which I could feel growing beneath my silky touch making Beth squirm ever more acutely. Now I wanted to taste her and make her writhe in ecstasy as she'd done to me the night before, so I slowly began moving down her body kissing her softly on her navel and inner thighs as I did so, until I realised the moment of my destination and began to lash out at her juicy pussy with my tongue, flicking and lightly sucking and kissing her clit which had swelled and seemed to throb under my probing tongue. Beth at once began to moan and breathe heavily; panting but also endeavouring to quieten her sighs. Both her hands were now upon my head brushing my hair from my face so as to make my action more effortless but also pushing down on my head occasionally to guide me and encourage me while I tasted her sweet, hot, delectable pussy."

"I'm not sure what provoked it within me, but before I had consciously willed it I had inserted two fingers into her drenched snatch and began to vigorously fuck Beth with them as I continued to lick and suck her clit. It was as if I were oddly possessed , thrusting my fingers into her as if they were a phallus, which was mine. Beth was meeting my thrusts eagerly and seemed to take even more pleasure than before, for soon she began to buck wildly, gyrating her hips and letting out muffled whimpers which began to take on a rhythmic tone like she had before in the spa. As she'd done prior in the spa she had begun to tense up then hold her breath for several seconds before letting out a sigh and taking a few more deep breaths before again holding her breath while I continued to lick and finger fuck her succulent quim. I could sense she was getting close to coming and just kept on eating her, ravishing her delicious cunt which felt so hot and almost seemed to quiver, creating shivers over her entire body as she contorted and continued to thrust back at my soaked fingers."

"Beth seemed to gasp and then took one final deep breath and held it before her hips rose upward forcefully against my face and remained in that position as her whole body started to shake and tremble recurrently for several seconds before she collapsed and began to moan and writhe on the bed in ecstatic delight for some moments further, when finally she let out one final sigh and remained almost motionless but for her deep breathes which slowly returned to normal. I just lay there next to Beth amazed at what has just occurred and what I had just done. It was a feeling of joy as-well as some sort of accomplishment, yet reserved detachment almost. I'd never thought I was capable of such a lewd act with another girl and that I had just done it, and loved every moment of it was something completely foreign, yet exotic and erotic. And more than that, that she had so obviously been so satisfied evoked a feeling of absolute satisfaction within me."

"We lay there in the darkness together for some minutes in silence when Beth having recovered, moved toward me and began to kiss me softly at first and then passionately. It was initially unusual because up to that point we hadn't even kissed at all, and again this was completely new and exciting, feeling her tongue in my mouth as my own tongue met hers and we began a dance of tongues, tasting and devouring. It felt exquisite and electric; so much so that it was if I was floating outside of time and space, drifting somewhere beyond the realms of the physical manifestations of reality despite the fact that our physical contact had made it so."

"That's much better," Leanne said looking without doubt turned on. "You got into a flow there and seemed to lose yourself in the story, it certainly had an effect on me though there were some elements of romanticism."

I was like wise turned on and my cock throbbed and ached and begged for release, and if I wasn't very careful I would forthwith release a torrent of cum all over the closet door. I wanted to cum so badly but had no choice but to contain that explosive potential and simply indulge in the sight of both Leanne and Lisa. Then again, I began to dwell on the warped situation I was in which sobered me up. While I was observing and listening to this most arousing state of affairs, it was tainted by the fear I felt at being caught in such an uncompromising position. I'd be one moment stroking my shaft feeling incredible and then the next, waking up to myself, feeling absolute dread, and my erection would dwindle. Then after a while I again began to wonder if my predicament was turning me on even more before I lost myself in the proceedings once more.

"So go on then," Leanne said impatiently while gazing at Lisa who seemed to be conjuring the right words before continuing.

"Well, before I had a moment to consider any thoughts Beth's hands were upon me. She pulled up my shirt and I obliged by lifting it over my head before laying down again awaiting her lust desperately. She grasped at my tits and began to lick my nipples till they were hard which made me even wetter. I could feel my clit pulsate and throb and wanted her to quench the fire below with her tongue, and mouth, but she just kept on sucking and licking my nipples and squeezing my breasts more intensely, periodically kissing me deeply, thrusting her tongue into my welcoming mouth which sucked her tongue feverishly, tasting her inquisitive deliciousness in return. This continued for some time before eventually I began feel my cunt dripping and my clit pounding for attention. I started to move my hips upward involuntarily, breathing heavily, desperate for relief. I think Beth could sense my desperation and longing having built me up, so she gradually moved down my body caressing it with her tongue, softly stroking my inner thighs as I'd done to her, teasing me almost, making me squirm in anticipation, evoking a sense within me of absolute aching and hunger, even if it was she who would consume."

"Finally she reached my hot soaking pussy between my widely spread legs and began to lap at it with her tongue, tasting me, but still temporarily neglecting my throbbing clit which felt like it could almost detonate such was the energy which had built up within it. When Beth did eventually start to flick her tongue over my clit and inner labia lips it made me shudder and tremble. It was absolutely divine. I let out some sighs of relief as she parted my engorged lips with her fingers and in earnest began to suck on my clit tenderly with her hot mouth before again using her tongue to lick it eagerly. I began to arch my hips and thrust upwards into Beth's face, which I could tell, despite the relative darkness, was covered with my wetness already, for I could feel her whole face practically slipping and sliding between the lips of my burning pussy. Beth then slowly eased a finger into my dripping snatch and began working it in and out while continuing to ravish me with her tongue. I was squeezing my own nipples and fondling my tits as she did so which just added to the intensity. Then Beth inserted two fingers and began to fuck me with them, at first slowly, but then more rapidly going as deep as she could, making me recoil slightly at first, before I again relaxed as the sensations on my clit overwhelmed me further, and my pussy became wider and more accommodating to Beth's more masculine performance."

"She didn't stop there and I was a little apprehensive as I felt her inserting what felt like three or even four fingers into my flaming cunt. At first there was some resistance as my pussy tightened around her probing fingers but as Beth continued to work on my clit with her tongue and because I was so wet she eased them in even if it was accompanied by a faint burning sensation. And strangely, at that point I began to squeeze my nipples harder so they hurt a little. I'm not sure why I did that, maybe it felt good in strange sort of way, kinky, or I was just trying to distract myself somehow."

"Next she stopped thrusting so vigorously and merely pushed her fingers in as far as they would go, groping inside of me for a few minutes while she sucked my pounding clit, making it grow and swell. It felt like my whole pussy was on fire, so filled up and spread as wide as it had ever been before. Yet after only a short time my cunt was again fully relaxed around Beth's fingers and she moved them in and out slowly, but not withdrawing them very far, instead penetrating me deeply and now easily with my persistent wetness. I could feel I was getting close to coming since my whole body was shaking and Beth's action on my clit was becoming more rapid making me moan and thrusting back immensely at Beth's fingers which were now buried deep in my open, willing, and hungry cunt."

"Beth obviously sensed I was about to come and ceased licking my clit immediately, but left her fingers inside me making me sigh and moving my hips in earnest as if to say, 'No, don't stop!' I was almost there and she'd paused as I remained on the wave on ecstasy which had captivated me. But only for a moment or two did she hesitate, for the next thing I knew, Beth, using a wet finger with her other hand, began to massage my asshole. I suddenly froze and felt almost repulsed, and reluctant, unsure, yet unwilling or unable to refuse and also knowing that I'd used the toilet and showered earlier so would be relatively clean. Since I'd acquiesced I began to relax, and slowly and gently she inserted her finger into my ass. This new sensation again merely added to the delightful spasms of orgasmic energy permeating my body as she continued to suck on my rigid, hardened clit while continually moving her other fingers within my drenched, swollen pussy."

"My asshole was obviously also wet from my juices which had dripped down from my inflamed quim. I was surprised how effortlessly Beth had inserted her whole finger as she began to probe me anally. It felt foreign and odd at first but as I relaxed further, it merely added to the frenzy of lewd licentiousness and debauchery which had over come me."

"It seemed like the position Beth was in was uncomfortable trying to use both her hands while licking and sucking my throbbing clit but she just carried on seemingly highly aroused herself since she was practically panting and lapping at me like a dog. I suddenly became aware that Beth was now inserting two fingers into my asshole, and there was some more resistance at first, and a hint of discomfort. Again I slowly relaxed and felt totally filled up as her other two fingers in my pussy continued to move within me with ease, and ever more rapidly. It felt fantastic despite the increasing vigour with which Beth now finger fucked me in both orifices. At times when Beth began frigging me very hard I felt both pleasure and pain and was unable to distinguish which it was. I know it was making me moan desperately into the pillow to muffle my increasing whimpers. In some ways I felt like Beth was going to do with me as she pleased, and all I could do was endure her lust like I was her captive. It was like I was on the perfect edge of pleasure and pain. One moment I wanted her to stop and the next I didn't ever want her to stop."