Voyeur gets Voyeured

Story Info
Voyeur gets spied on by neighbor's daughter.
23.2k words
4.8
182.2k
200

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers

It's 4:17 AM and I'm lying here in bed on my back pitching tent listening to the Loons on the lake tuning up for the day. It's mid-summer and the transition from total darkness to the gray of early dawn has started but sunrise is still forty-five minutes away. I should roll over and go back to sleep but like so many mornings I'm reliving the best and worst day of my life and one part flows mercilessly into the other. One can't be relived without the other. They are contiguous in my mind because they happened that way in reality. I love to relive the first part but hate the fact that the second part, the worst part, concludes the memory and causes me to start the day in a melancholy mood. If anyone asks me if I want the good news or the bad news first I always choose the bad news first so the news would end on the upbeat.

I'm thirty-eight years old and I purchased this small house on the edge of a lake in New England ten years ago to escape my world that collapsed so suddenly on that fateful night three years before. It's a year-round home nestled amongst seasonal cabins populated on summer weekends and vacant during the winter.

The memory always starts at the same moment: I'm standing behind my lovely wife, Anna, while she prepares for bed. My hands are on her naked hips as I playfully pull her back against my erection which is firmly pressed against the curve of her spine at her slim waist. My balls rest on the slope of her perfect ass. She is eight inches shorter than me and I bend low to nuzzle her earlobes and neck, which drives her crazy. I look in the mirror to see her reaction as she tilts her head to the side to provide me better access to her neck. She closes her eyes and moans as she pushes her ass back against me. My hands release her hips and run upward with a feather light touch to her waist and then up to her large breasts. She trembles from my touch. I cup her breasts in the palms of my hands and gently run my index fingers around her erect nipples.

She moans again and puts her makeup cleanser on the counter and puts her hands on top of mine and assists me with her fingers on her own nipples. I can see my own smile in the mirror as she tilts her head back against my chest. Her breathing has become ragged and urgent.

Anna continues her own attack on her nipples as my hands drop below the edge of the counter to find that her neatly trimmed pussy is soaking wet. I touch her clitoris and she groans hard and presses her hips firmly into the vanity to trap my hands. I can still move my fingers and I drag my index finger along the length of her vagina to her clitoris again. She groans again and spins around to face me. My hands are now trapped between her ass and the vanity. She presses her breasts against me and looks up. Her eyes are on fire and her face is flushed with passion. She stretches up on her tip-toes and offers her lips. I bend low to receive them. We kiss passionately for several seconds and she pulls back and whispers, "Make love to me."

I kiss her again and scoop her up in my arms and carry her to the bedroom. We usually started our love making with oral sex as a preliminary but we are both more than ready by the time I gently lay her on the bed. I start to go down but she stops me and pulls me down on top of her. Her legs are spread and I can see the glistening moisture on her sex. I maneuver my knees between her legs. My cock is as hard as it's ever been and Anna reaches down to wrap her right hand around the girth. I bend forward and kiss her with all the passion that I feel at this moment.

Anna pulls my cock to her sex and drags my glans along her sopping wet vagina spreading her labia. When my glans touches her clitoris she groans hard and arches her back and then lifts her hips up with her legs. Her feet are planted on the bed next to my knees. I know all her moves and I maintain my position above her as my cock glides easily inside. She screams from the initial penetration and I groan as she pushes herself onto my glans and then I push the length of my cock deep into her pussy. Her body language reveals how fast I should go. My push isn't slow or fast. It's just what she wants as evidenced by her continuous groans through her open mouth. Her chin lifts as she drives her head back into the pillow. Her beautiful bright green eyes present a contrast with her auburn hair. They seem to be radiating her passion although it's apparent that she isn't aware of anything in the world but my cock sliding in and out of her.

I lower my face to hers and kiss her open mouth which brings her back to the world. Her eyes clear and she grins up at me and groans, "Jesus Christ Baby. I'm gonna cum already." I pick up the pace and she screams again as the tendons in her neck go taught and she slams her hips up into me. Her hands grab my ass cheeks and yank me down to hold me there unmoving while she throbs through her orgasm. The pulsing grip of her vagina on my cock is strong; stronger than usual. I try to flex my cock to match her pulsing but I can't keep up. Her orgasm lasts at least two minutes. My own orgasm, which had been on the edge was now gone; I was so consumed with pleasuring her.

When Anna's orgasm ended she releases her grip on my ass and starts fucking me again. She smiles up at me and says, "That was amazing. I want another one." I grin down at her and start thrusting my cock in and out again. Her head thrashes from side to side and suddenly she pushes hard to the side and we roll together until I'm on my back and she's on top thrusting her hips down my cock. Her tits are bobbing up and down on my chest and I cup them with my hands and pull them to my lips.

The look on Anna's face is one of almost pain as she flails her pussy on my cock. I can't hold back any longer and every muscle in my body tenses as I drive my hips up into her. It feels like my cock will explode as cum rockets up my shaft. Anna feels the surge and she's pushed over the top of her second orgasm. We are both groaning and gasping for air.

When I come back to earth Anna is looking down at me with a grin on her face. She's twitching her hips from side to side at a languid pace as she luxuriates in the sensation. When she sees me looking up at her she says, "Jesus, you are good fuck", and then giggles.

I playfully tweak her left nipple and reply, "So are you." We both laugh and she drops her torso down on my chest and pushes her legs down the inside of mine. She stays there like that as we tease each other with our flexing genitals until our breathing returns to normal. Anna rolls off me and lies on her side running her fingers through my sparse chest hair. My arm is under her and I lightly run my hand from her ass to her shoulder and back again. We fall asleep just like that.

When I wake, my arm is completely asleep and it hurts like hell. In the process of extricating it to get blood flowing again, Anna wakes up. Without hesitation she grabs my flaccid and sticky cock and starts jerking on it again. She lifts herself on her other elbow and says, "Let's go again." My cock is all in on her suggestion.

I roll toward her as she rolls onto her back still clutching my now rigid cock. I lean in to kiss her and while face to face in the dark she says, "I have something to tell you first." I can see her gleaming white teeth even in the dark so she's grinning about something. I stay where I am, inches above her face as she whispers, "I'm pregnant."

In my current reverie all these years later, those words reverberate over and over again - "I'm pregnant". "I'M PREGNANT". "I'M PREGNANT".

I look down at her as she grins up at me. I don't know what to say at this moment so I don't say anything. As evidenced by TV shows and movies, guys always say such stupid things at moments like this. I lower my lips to hers and kiss her passionately for several moments. She giggles in mid-kiss and pulls back and says, "Well. What have you got to say, mister?" as she tightens her grip on my cock.

I've thought over the past many years about that initial reaction to her announcement. I still haven't decided if kissing her like that was an appropriate reaction or not, especially considering what would transpire in the next few hours.

Following that post announcement kiss I make passionate love to Anna for more than two hours. She has many orgasms. I lose count. She is oblivious as she rolls from one into another. It's amazing to watch and even better to participate. She finally cries uncle and says, "No more. Oh God, you're killing me." She rolls out from under me and pushes me down on my back and gives me one of her infamous deep-throat blowjobs until I fill her up. We cuddle up together and kiss until we both fall asleep. I remember her lifting herself to an elbow and then she rolls away to her side facing away from me. When I wake later she's in the same position.

It's at this point that I wish my reverie would end. I reach over to touch her on the shoulder and to my unforgettable horror it was cold and hard. I instantly spring from the bed and try to roll her onto her back. Her body is stiff and resists my efforts. I let out a blood curdling scream. Anna is clearly dead. My mind can't wrap around the reality and I sit there on the edge of the bed stroking her hair back from her face pleading with God to make her okay. As always, he offers no help or comfort.

My mind clears enough to realize that I need to call 911. When a police officer arrives, I'm curled up in a naked heap in the corner of the room closest to her. I'm still praying to God when he helps me up and moves me and a blanket to the living room. EMT's arrive soon after but there is nothing they can do.

The autopsy concluded that she died of a massive brain aneurism. The only comforting words from the doctor were that it was quick and painless. That even if she could have wakened me, there was nothing to be done. It was of little consolation to me. If I could, I'd have given my life for another millisecond with her.

I was a complete mess after that. I drifted through the days, weeks, months and even years. Our computer software business, that we had started together after we graduated from college, was beginning to fail from lack of attention. Anna had been the brilliance behind our success. I realized that I had to sell the business before it spiraled into the ground. In spite of the decline, it sold to a major software company for many times more than I could ever spend in my lifetime. I was free of all obligations and I wallowed in my despair.

Years later I was still a mess. Our friends had tried desperately to comfort me but they soon realized that I was beyond their help and they drifted away. I decided to escape the world and bought this lake house.

I think of the baby that Anna was carrying now and then. She would be around twelve now. I visualize a 'she' so I can imagine her as Anna. She was beautiful in every way. She had been a track star in college with a long, lithe body. In spite of her large breasts, she ran like the wind. When she got her boobs in sync with her stride, it was something to see. I was on the track team too and that is where we met and fell in love. While she was a sprinter, I was a distance runner. I wasn't a star but I won a race now and then. We continued to run together after we were married to keep ourselves in shape.

On this morning, my usual melancholy had set in so I pushed myself out of bed and stood there gazing out on the lake. A low blanket of patchy fog was slowly drifting from west to east. Two loons were close to my dock with a tiny baby chick drafting along behind. It was a tiny blob of brown fuzz bobbing around in the water like a rubber bath toy. Upon closer inspection I realized that a second chick was riding on one of the adult loon's back. The adult loons worked feverishly to collect small fish and the chicks gobbled them down. Through the open windows, I could hear the babies emitting a constant high pitched wheezing noise. It's hard to imagine how those almost inaudible wheezes would grow into the deep throated warbling cries of their parents.

I thought of my own baby, never to be born, and headed for the kitchen for a cup of coffee. While it was brewing I went back to the bedroom and pulled on a pair of cotton athletic shorts, emblazoned with our college logo and a tee-shirt. As usual, I wore no underwear or shoes. I looked in the mirror as I passed through the master bath and ran my hand along my three day stubble as I decided that I should shave. I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant. It was going to be hot today.

I sat on my deck with coffee cup in hand, struck by the pure serenity of the mirror surface of the lake. The loon family had moved further down the shoreline but I could still hear the wheezing noises from the babies pleading for food. The air was still as it usually is this time of the morning. The sun was peaking above the horizon and the top of the pine trees across the lake looked like they were on fire.

When the air is still and the humidity is low, everyone on the lake can clearly hear sounds from a long way off. In the cabin to my left I can hear the owner and his new girlfriend having raucous sex. They were always having sex. She is a screamer and he continuously and loudly exclaims, "Oh God. Oh God."

There must be something about that cabin. When I moved here ten years ago it was owned by an elderly couple in their late seventies. In spite of their ages, they had outdoor sex several times a week. Sometimes it was on their deck but was more frequently on their party-boat moored at the dock. I had a clear unobstructed view of their boat from my deck. Thankfully, they always had their fun at night in the dark. While the sounds of their sex were as erotic as anyone else's and had the same affect on my libido, I had no real desire to watch a pair of octogenarians sucking and fucking. I guess that's when I realized that I had become a voyeur. I would sit in my chair jerking off to the sounds trying not to let a visual image of the participants into my mind.

Maintenance on their cabin became too much for the old couple and they sold it to their nephew, Jacob. He is around fifty years old and had been married and divorced twice. Jacob owns a construction company and is still extremely wealthy in spite of two divorce settlements. He freely proclaims that he will never get married again even in the presence of his new twenty eight year old girlfriend, Ashley.

As I listened to their sex romp this morning, my cock became erect and pushed out from my left leg hole of my shorts. I envisioned the girlfriend. My guess is that she is or was a stripper with a foul mouth that would embarrass a trucker. She is pretty with long red hair and green eyes but she's not beautiful. She has an aggressive, hard edge to her. Her body is spectacular though and I think I've seen her only twice with anything on but a bikini and once with nothing on at all. Even under close inspection, during my lone sexual encounter with her, I couldn't tell if her breasts are enhanced or not. If they are, the doctor did a fantastic job. She is not embarrassed at all to be displaying them in bikini tops that were never designed to contain them.

Whenever Jacob and Ashley are around they spend the day lounging in their zero-gravity chairs set up on the dock. Inevitably, a parade of boats will cruise by going ever so slowly. She knows what they are all gawking at and she revels in it. He knows full well too but he feels a sense of pride that those massive globes on her beautiful body are his and the boaters can only look. When they get too hot in the sun they dive into the lake and then the action really gets started. As nearby boaters watch; they like to fuck in the water. It's amusing to watch the boaters act like they aren't paying any attention and if wives are aboard; they don't linger for very long unless they decide to take advantage of their husband's erection. I admit that I look too and often jerk myself off as I lay back in my zero-gravity chair. I also confess that I have a high powered pair of binoculars at the ready to enhance my voyeurism.

I got busted one day several weeks ago when Ashley slithered her oiled body into Jacob's lap and obviously pressed her huge tits into his face. She was facing me but his chair blocked my view of everything but her face. His back was to me and I couldn't see what he was doing but I could hear him motor-boating on her tits. She got laughing and squealing as she dropped her hands to his crotch and pressed her arms against her sides to press her huge tits together.

I grabbed my binoculars to get a better view through the leaves of the big oak tree that I thought was keeping me out of their view. They weren't usually this brazen in the daylight. I held the binoculars in my left hand as I feverishly stroked my cock. She had rocked her head back to gaze at the sky in response to his apparent penetration. When she dropped her head she was looking right at me. She winked and pursed her lips in a kiss. Then she mouthed the words, "Nice cock."

My first thought was that I should get back out of sight but it was too late for that and it would have been so un-cool. So, I lowered the binoculars and mouthed the words, "Nice tits." She got the message and grinned at me as she began vigorously rocking her hips forward and back on Jacob's crotch. I raised the binoculars to my eyes and she mouthed the word, "later," with a very sultry look on her face.

With that thought, cum exploded from my cock and flew over the railing to the ground below. I kept stroking hard until I began to soften. She really picked up her pace after that and moments later Jacob blew his load into Ashley's pussy. His new hardness dragged her over the top of her orgasm and she slowed as she purposely drove herself hard on his pulsing cock. The look on her face as she continued to look over at me was erotic.

When she was done, she threw me an air-kiss. I pulled my shorts down my left leg to cover my softening cock leaving a wet cum spot on them. Jacob and Ashley retreated to their deck and the fleet of boats slowly moved off down the lake.

One bow-rider speedboat lingered and I raised my binoculars to see why. I was treated to two topless teenage girls on their knees on each side of the driver's legs. They were sharing the driver's cock as evidenced by their bobbing heads in his lap. The girl on the right was up on her knees and one hand while her other hand stroked his cock in sync with her bobbing head. The other girl's face was right next to the first, sucking in one of his testicles, waiting her turn. Her hand had pulled the first girl's bathing suit bottom to the side and was driving her index and middle fingers into her pussy. The first girl was so aroused that she couldn't keep going on the lucky guys cock and she pulled off to gasp for oxygen. The second girl took her opportunity and devoured his cock all the way to his pubic hair. The look on his face was priceless.

The first girl rolled off the guy's leg and went to the deck on her back with her hands in her own crotch. She frigged her pussy and clitoris with incredible speed until she began thrashing from side to side beside the driver's seat. Her loud moans were clearly audible.

Neither the second girl nor the driver even noticed the first girl's orgasm as he had his hands on her head driving his cock up into her face. She took it all and in moments he deposited his load in her mouth. She gagged a little and he released her so she could pull back. She coughed a huge load of cum on his thigh. He wasn't too pleased but he was cool about it, especially when she bent forward and licked up the saliva and cum cocktail and grinned up at him. Then she licked her fingers and bent forward and sucked his flagging cock back into her mouth. She took a couple of full depth strokes and then pulled off quickly. She smacked her lips and grinned up at him again. He grinned back and then bent down and kissed her lips. Moments later their motor started and they sped off down the lake. I sat back in my chair and thought, 'Wow. What a day.' Little did I know that it wasn't close to being over yet.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers