Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,313 Followers

After the two joints, we were famished. I could have devoured everything in both baskets and maybe even the baskets. We ate quickly and had a few more beers and I was buzzed. Beverly and Eva were both slurring their words and laughing at the most innocuous topics. I couldn't focus either until Eva nonchalantly removed her bikini top and gave a look at Beverly to do the same. I watched their back and forth looks like it was a tennis match.

Eva was fondling her tits and pinching her erect nipples. Beverly gave in and removed her top. Her tits were big. Not Ashley big or even Joyce or Frankie or Anna big but they were big and she hefted them up to her lips and sucked on one erect nipple and then the other as she stared at me. I didn't think my cock could get any harder but it jumped in my suit.

Eva stood up and staggered a little as she dropped her bikini bottom off her slender hips and down her long legs to the ground. She posed for my benefit and sat back down with her legs crossed Indian style as she lazily dragged her index finger through her sex. Beverly gave her a hard stare that screamed, "What are you doing?" Eva grinned at her sister and motioned for her to follow suit. Beverly mouthed the word, 'NO'. Eva got up again and even with resistance from Beverly, pulled her sister to her feet.

Beverly stood with cocked hips and arms across her chest with her tits draped on her forearms indicating her disapproval. Eva was undeterred as she yanked Beverly's bikini bottom to the ground. Beverly went red with embarrassment but she stood there glaring at Eva. Eva just glared back and then looked at me and motioned her arms toward Beverly like she was presenting her for my consideration and said, "Well Jack. What do you think?"

She had a small belly, probably from child birth, and her hips and thighs were a little plump. Her big boobs sagged slightly but gravity is the ever-present enemy of a firm body and it will always win in the end. Her face was unusually wrinkle-free for someone her age and she may have had work done but she was beautiful. I didn't hesitate and said, "Beautiful. Your husband's an ass."

Eva yelled out, "Yes. Yes. Thank you, Jack. My sentiments exactly." Beverly blushed again from my compliment and sat back down on the blanket a little closer to me than before. Eva sat down closer too and reached over to touch the end of my tent. She looked directly into my eyes as her hand made contact through my suit. Her hand didn't linger there as she moved on to the waistband and pulled it toward my feet. I untied the front and lifted my ass to allow her to pull it off over my feet. My raging hard cock was pulled down with the suit and it sprang to a vertical position as it came free to the delight of Eva and Beverly.

Beverly just stared at it with her lips slightly separated. Eva continued as the aggressor on behalf of her sister. If it wasn't obvious before, it was now. Eva was going to get Beverly laid and I was the designated lay-er. Eva's stares bounced from her sister to my bouncing hard cock. Beverly's tongue dragged along her upper lip as her stare lifted to my face. She had a sultry, pleading look in her eyes. Eva said, "Fuck Bev. Look at that thing. Holy Shit. You have to fuck that. Shit. So do I."

Eva crawled closer and pushed me back and bent down and kissed me. I could taste the beer and pot on her breath. I kissed her back. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and began jerking me off. I groaned with her contact. She kissed me again and then motioned for Bev to come closer.

Beverly hesitated but then scooched her butt closer and joined Eva's hand motion. I groaned again when Beverly joined the action. Eva was motioning for her big sister to take the lead and Beverly bent down and kissed my glans. My cock surged even harder. Beverly closely watched my reactions as she pushed her lips down my shaft. When she kept going all the way to my pubic hair, I dropped off my elbows to the blanket and let out a loud guttural groan as I pushed my hips upward. Beverly held my cock in her mouth for several moments as Eva grinned down at me.

Beverly pulled her lips up my shaft until she could breathe and went right back down again. I mumbled, "Jesus Christ. That's amazing." Eva smiled and nudged Beverly who pulled her mouth up my shaft and licked her lips as she came off the glans. Eva took Beverly's place on my cock. She could almost deep throat my cock but she was pushing it and didn't look nearly as comfortable with it as her sister. Still, the sensation was incredible.

I found Beverly's pussy with my right hand and Eva's pussy with my left. They were both sopping wet. I dragged my index finger lightly across Eva's clitoris and she tensed and groaned around my cock and then gagged and pulled herself back off to cough and clear her throat. Beverly was right there waiting and she swallowed my cock again. The sensation of my cock in her throat was driving me closer to orgasm and I went back to my complex math problems to pull it back. I didn't want to embarrass myself by cumming too soon.

Beverly seemed to know that I was getting close and she pulled back off again. Eva started to take her turn but Beverly blocked her and maneuvered her right leg across my hips and sat down on my thighs with her fingers buried in her sex. She was breathing erratically already. Eva watched her big sister pull my cock back up to vertical and lifted herself high and forced my cock between her thighs, dragging the head hard over her clitoris. She screamed from the contact and her body surged forward and back. She found her spot and dropped her pussy onto my cock and quickly sank to my balls. She groaned all the way down. Her eyes glazed over and her mouth hung open as she gasped for air. She held her position at the bottom and flexed her vaginal muscles. I responded with a flex of my own and she grinned down at me.

Eva wasn't about to wait her turn. She maneuvered her knees to either side of my head and dropped her sex to my face facing Beverly. As she descended to my lips and tongue, she reached out and cupped Beverly's big tits and Beverly groaned again as she started pushing herself up and down my shaft. I cupped Eva's tits until Beverly displaced my hands with her own, more to steady herself than anything. I pushed Eva up so I could breathe and then resumed my assault on her clitoris, pussy and anus. She trembled every time I rimmed her anus. I couldn't figure out if she liked it or it was a new experience.

Beverly was slowing her pace. She was getting tired. I picked up the tempo and began thrusting my hips up into her. A couple minutes later, she groaned out, "OH MY GAAWWDD. YES. OH FUCK. OH GOD, EV. I'MMMM CUMMMMIIINGGGGG." She was thrashing everywhere and I grabbed her hips to hold her on my cock as I continued pumping into her. Her pussy clenched on my cock in rapid pulses. She cried out again, "EV. I'M CUMMING. OH SHIT. IT'S BEEN SO LONG." Then she fell forward to Eva's chest. Eva held her there until she had to deal with her own orgasm. I exploded into Beverly's pussy at the same time Eva exploded into hers. The three of us had had near simultaneous orgasms and we were a pile of gasping, writhing bodies. Eva was flooding my mouth with her juices and I lapped them up as fast as I could and the action of my broad tongue on her clitoris rolled her into another orgasm before the first one had subsided.

Beverly was oblivious as she milked my cock dry with her pulsing pussy. Then she started crying. Eva held her sister's face between her breasts and stroked her hair and face. Beverly quickly gathered herself and sat back up pushing my semi-erect cock back inside. She was embarrassed by her emotional reaction. She seemed as though she needed to justify herself. "I'm so sorry for my outburst. I haven't had an orgasm in years. I had forgotten what it feels like. God, I needed that."

Eva giggled as she lay beside me looking up at Beverly. "See. I told you."

Beverly rolled her eyes at Eva and said, "So you told me; and then you drag me out here in the God forsaken woods where only the odd guy can even get it up?"

Eva burst out laughing and nodded her head. "I know, right. Go figure. I guess there is a God after all."

Beverly dropped her torso down on my chest and stretched up to kiss me. My still softening cock slipped out and dropped to my thigh. Beverly grinned hard as she felt it slide out. "Holy shit Jack. I've never been fucked like that. Are you going to be around for the next couple days?" Eva exploded in laughter which got me going. I laughed so hard that Beverly's big tits jiggled around on my chest. Beverly joined us which jiggled her tits even more.

Eva moved around Beverly and grabbed up my flaccid gooey cock from my thigh and squeezed it. She got no reaction so she stroked it a few times. Without coming down to look at me she spoke from her position out my line of sight, "Jack? Are you a one and done kind of guy?"

I burst out laughing at her matter-of-fact approach to the question of whether I could get it up again. I wasn't surprised though. She was fascinated with my cock and even though she'd had two orgasms from my tongue I knew she wanted to feel me inside her. I teased her by flexing my cock and it pulsed in her hand. I said, "Not generally. I guess you'd have to find out. If you can get it up; it's all yours." I flexed my cock in her hand again and she giggled as she ramped up her hand job.

Just to tease Beverly, Eva dragged my glans up through her sister's sex. Beverly groaned into my chest and lifted her ass as though Eva was going to push my cock back in her. I knew that wasn't going to happen. When Beverly felt certain that she wasn't going to get fucked again, she rolled off my body just as Eva pushed her lips down my shaft and started a rapid-fire blow job. She grinned at me around my shaft when she felt it growing. She held it with her lips and lashed her tongue around the shaft until it grew enough that she couldn't take it all and she pulled back to the ridge and smiled at me. Beverly was amused by Eva's antics and eagerly waited to see my hard cock again.

When it was hard enough, Eva pulled off and moved to her hands and knees facing away from me. She waggled her ass and looked back over her shoulder with a sultry look on her face. I didn't need an engraved invitation and I moved to my knees and guided my cock to her pussy. I dragged my glans through her bubbling juices to her clitoris which caused her to explode the air from her lungs. I pulled back as she pulled her hips forward and we both found the target at the same time. She rocked her hips back just as I pushed inside her. While I was used to dealing with women's cervixes, it was the last thing on Eva's mind. I slowed my advance but Eva pushed back hard and yelped and yelled, "OH FUCK. THAT HURT." She was much more cautious after that and she let me fuck her. She moaned and groaned and broke into a chorus of "OHHH.. OHHH.. OHHH's in synch with my thrusts. Beverly moved around so she could fondle my balls from between my legs which added to the sensation. After several minutes of pummeling Eva's pussy I was getting tired and slowed down. Eva's pussy was tighter than I expected and I could feel another orgasm brewing in my balls. I knew I was a ways off though. Suddenly, Eva screamed out, "FUCK. YES. HERE I GOOOO." Her muscles tightened and her body began to shudder and then her pussy clamped on my cock and began clenching. To my surprise she pulled her pussy off my cock in mid-orgasm and turned her red, flushed face to me and said in a low pitched, quavering voice, "FUCK... MY ASS... JACK."

Eva didn't wait for my response. She reached back between her legs and pulled my cock to her anus and pushed back hard. I groaned hard and she screamed. Beverly released my balls and backed away. Eva wanted it hard and fast and that's what she got. I had never just plunged my cock in a woman's ass like that. Eva stopped the moment I was inside and screamed again, "FUCK. THAT'S BIG. OH MY GAAAWWDDD." I waited until she had adjusted to the girth. She started her own fucking motion and I let her take total control.

My orgasm, which had been postponed by Eva's screams of pain, was on the rise again. I gently began rocking my cock into her ass as she slammed herself back on it. She groaned, "OH JESUS, JACK. I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN." This one was an anal orgasm and her sphincter grabbed my cock hard and cum exploded up my shaft into her bowels. She screamed as I poured several shots into her. She was throbbing everywhere and she yelled out, "JESUS, YOU'RE RIPPING ME IN HALF." I stopped and let her grind her ass on my cock as best as she could. Her grip was amazing. She went down on her chest with her face buried in the pine spills on the ground. She stopped and felt the clenching of her anus on my cock.

When I had softened enough, I was able to ease my cock from Eva's grip. She collapsed to the ground, half on the blanket and half off. Cum bubbled out of both of Eva's orifices. Beverly moved close to Eva and ran her fingers through Eva's pussy and pulled her fingers to her mouth. She sucked each finger in one at a time and grinned. She repeated the fingers through Eva's pussy and offered her fingers to Eva. Eva opened her mouth and sucked all four fingers in at once.

I dropped to my ass on the other end of the blanket and grabbed another beer from Beverly's cooler. I watched Eva slowly recover as Beverly cradled her head in her lap.

When Eva was breathing normally again, she said, "Fuck. I'm done. Who's going to tow me home?

Beverly laughed and said, "Don't look at me. I was wondering the same thing." We each drank another beer as if that would make things better.

The rumble of a boat motor close to the island pulled my attention away from these two naked women. A female voice yelled out, "When you guys are finished, there's a big thunderstorm brewing to the west and coming this way. I stood up to look first at the boat, where a middle age woman was pointing to the west. I turned to look at the angry black clouds. A boom of thunder emphasized the urgency. I turned back to the boat and the women yelled out, "Nice cock. Do you live on the lake?" I ignored her question and the women spun her boat around and tore off down the lake. You didn't want to be caught on the lake in a thunderstorm especially in a kayak. We all pulled our bathing suits on and Beverly and Eva tossed all the empties in their coolers and shoved the blankets into the picnic baskets and we ran to our kayaks. They loaded everything aboard and I helped them get in and pushed their boats out into the water. They immediately began paddling as fast as they could. I got in my kayak after pushing it into deeper water. I took off after them. The wind was coming up and it blew right in our faces from west to east.

They were both tiring fast and making little forward progress against the wind when I caught up. I yelled over the wind, "Where's your cabin?" I knew it was further away than my house. Neither of them was sure how to explain where their cabin was. Apparently, their plan when they left was to just keep going the way they had come until they got there.

White caps were forming and blowing right in our face. We were in trouble and I took a moment to assess the situation and then yelled, "Follow me to the south side of the lake to get out of the wind. My house is closer." They both nodded. The rain had started and soaked us further. White caps were breaking into our kayaks slowing us further.

Headway improved when once we got out of the wind. We skirted the south side of the shoreline all the way to my house. Instead of tying up to the dock, I just rolled out of my kayak and stood up in the shallow water and shoved my boat up onto the beach. Eva and Beverly looked like drowned rats as they came in behind me. I held Beverly's kayak so she could get out, while Eva paddled furiously to just maintain position as she waited for me. Beverly headed for the beach as I helped Eva. Everything in their boats was soaked so there wasn't anything to save. I pulled their kayaks up on the beach next to mine.

Lightening and loud claps of thunder moved through to the north of us. Thankfully, the worst of it never came any closer than a mile or two. Inside, we all congregated in the kitchen dripping water on the tile floor. We were gasping for oxygen from physical exhaustion. Beverly hugged Eva and between gasps said, "Oh my God. I was sure we were gonna die." She looked at me and continued, "Thank you Jack. You saved our lives."

Eva giggled and said, "In more ways than one."

Beverly laughed but then gave a scolding look to her younger sister. "Seriously Eva, we were in real trouble there."

Eva got serious for a moment, "I know Bev. I was just trying to lighten the mood." Beverly smiled and hugged Eva and then they moved over and brought me into their arms. I hugged them back. Eva asked, "Bathroom?" I pointed down the hall and she broke out of our group hug and went that way. I moved across the kitchen and turned on the Keurig Coffee Maker.

I said, "A cup of coffee to warm you up?" She asked if I had tea and I nodded and pulled out a few pods of Earl Gray black tea. I had three cups poured when Eva came out of the bathroom. She was naked except for a towel wrapped around her head. Beverly gave her a disapproving glare. I couldn't stop looking at her well maintained muscular body and those amazing long legs. She had great boobs too.

Eva said, "What?" Then she turned to me and asked if I had a robe or something dry to put on. I went to the bedroom and pulled my robe off the back of the door. She snuggled into it and pulled the collar around her face and took a big sniff. "Mmmmm. It smells like you." I thought about what I could bring to Beverly. I hadn't kept any of Anna clothes and they wouldn't have fit Beverly anyway. I dug through my bureau and found an old pair of shorts from college that I could no longer get into. Not that I was overweight or even trying to diet. I was a beanpole in college and had filled out since. I brought the athletic shorts and a baggy tee shirt, from the back of my drawer, to the kitchen for Beverly. She smiled as she accepted them and headed for the bathroom.

A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened and Beverly yelled out, "Hey Jack? Do you mind if I take a hot shower? I'm chilled to the bone."

"Sure. Turn the valve to point straight down," I yelled back. The door shut and I heard the shower come on a moment later. Eva was sipping her tea and leaning back against the bar. "Let me get out of this wet bathing suit and we can wait out the storm in the living room. Eva pulled the towel from her head and her long hair fell to her breasts. She tossed me the towel and I took it with me to the bedroom. I stripped naked and was drying myself when the bedroom door opened and Eva stood at the threshold with a lascivious expression on her face.

She looked me up and down like she was choosing a cut of meat at the butcher shop. She said, "Sorry. I have a thing for tall, well built men who take care of themselves. I just wanted one more look. She watched as my dick slowly rose past horizontal and then she looked up at my face and grinned as she said, "A big cock never hurt either." Then she realized what she had just said and continued, "Unless of course said cock is jammed into my ass with no preliminaries."

I took offense to her insinuation and stared at her staring at me and said, "I didn't jam my cock in your ass. You..."

Eva cut me off in midsentence. "Oh shut up and give me that thing." She was moving toward me and stripping off the robe at the same time. I stood my ground as she pressed her marvelous body against mine and stretched up for a kiss as her fingers closed around my hard cock. At six foot tall, she didn't have to stretch up much. She dragged her tongue across my lips. I engaged her tongue with mine. I could feel her firm tits and erect nipples on my ribcage. I wrapped my arm around her and put my hand on the small of her back and pulled her hard against my cock trapping her hand and my cock between us. My hand slid over the curve of her ass and caressed her butt and slid my fingers past her anus to the bottom of her pussy. That was as far as I could reach and Eva moaned in mid-kiss.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,313 Followers