Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 07

Story Info
Ashley's work-friends on a Sunset cruise.
15.6k words
4.71
17.1k
20

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers

Priya was waiting for my answer to her question, "Is there any left for me?" So far, I had only confessed to having sex with Divi this morning before she arrived home from her trip to Boston to iron out the financial details of her divorce from Naveen. To suggest that 'there wasn't any left for her' because my balls ached would mean that I'd had a lot more recent sex than that, which of course, I had. There was only one answer that I could give.

I could only imagine the conversation if I'd said, 'Sorry. My balls are killing me. I lost track of how many times I ejaculated at an orgy that I went to last night.' Priya would ask, 'Where was Divi when you were at the Orgy?' 'She was home. I went alone.' 'You left her home alone and went to an orgy. Seriously?' 'Okay. Okay. I took her with me to the orgy.' 'You took my teenage daughter to an orgy?' That kind of a conversation wasn't going to happen.

"Of course there is. I'm always available to you," I said. Divi looked at me as I avoided her gaze.

Priya pushed her body against mine and stretched up and kissed me. She cradled my balls in her right hand through my shorts. My dick hardened instantly and my balls were screaming. Priya released my balls and pulled back from me and said, "Good answer. Now keep that thought. I have some things I need to take care of before I forget. I'll be back in an hour or two." She turned to Divi and flexed her index finger indicating that she was to go too. Priya said nothing more and headed for the stairs. Divi cupped my balls in her hand, like her mother had, as she brushed past me and blew me an air-kiss.

I mouthed the words, 'what just happened?' to Divi and she just shrugged her shoulders and followed her mother down the stairs and across the yard, hurrying to catch up. Neither of them looked back. Things had looked so promising that Priya and I would get back on track. Now, I had no clue; again. I went back to my chair and sat down as I lifted my coffee cup to my lips. It was stone cold. I struggled my way out of the chair and went inside to make another cup. While I waited, I fondled my balls to further assess their condition. I decided that they would do just fine when Priya came back. If both Priya and Divi came back, I wasn't so sure.

The doorbell rang and two seconds later I heard the front screen door open and then shut. A voice said, "Hello. Is anyone home?" It was Ashley. I headed for the breezeway and nearly collided with her coming down the hall as I rounded the corner. She was still wearing her spandex yoga outfit and her huge boobs collided against my chest like bumpers as I recoiled and instinctively pushed my hands out in front, as my head pulled back. We were both startled and we pulled back from each other. She laughed and said, "Sorry Jack. I walked right in to you."

"No problem. What's up?" Her spandex outfit had her tits mashed together and the display of cleavage was incredible. I couldn't take my eyes from her chest. Ashley saw where I was looking and she bent down so I was looking at her face. Then she stood back up and my eyes followed hers.

Ashley said, "I wonder if you could do me a big favor?"

"Sure. Anything."

"I have a few of my friends from work coming over and a sunset cruise would be a perfect way to end the day. Our little dingy wouldn't work very well. I wondered if you could take us out on your Party Boat?" She crossed her arms under her boobs and lifted them a little exposing more of the ample flesh in the v-cut front of her outfit.

Her move caused my attention to drop to her boobs again as all rational thought was evacuated in an instant. "Sure. I'd love to." She jumped up and down a couple times causing her tits to bounce and one of her nipples came free. She nonchalantly tucked it back in and clapped her fingers together.

"Thank you, thank you. Would seven o'clock be good. That would give us some time before sunset." I nodded as I watched her tits roll around like Jell-O in a bowl.

I watched her amazing body until she was around the corner of her house. I stood there for a while after that. 'What the fuck am I thinking. Priya's back and giving positive signals and I agree to take Ashley and a bunch of her work friends on a cruise. Jesus,' I thought, as I headed back to the kitchen. My coffee was luke-warm.

I was never one hundred percent sure that Ashley worked as a stripper. Her aggressive nature; the way she dressed and other things led me to that assumption. If I was correct, then I would be taking a boat-load of strippers on a sun-set cruise tonight. That wouldn't go over well with Priya; if, in fact, she was interested in restarting our relationship. I decided to play it by ear. I thought to myself, 'Man, I've been thinking that a lot lately.'

I didn't have to wait long. The phone rang. It was Divi and she was crying hard. Before I could even say "Hello," Divi was sobbing out, "Mom is on her way over there and she is pissed. She grilled me about yesterday and I sort of confessed that we went to that orgy last night."

"Fuck," was all I got out before the sliding glass door from the deck slammed open against the stops and from the look on Priya's face, she was furious. I told Divi that I had to go and hung up the phone. I turned toward Priya and took it like a man. She lit into me, screaming, "What the fuck were you thinking; taking Divi to an Orgy. Jesus Jack." She went on and on and to be honest, all I heard was the screaming pitch of her voice at the edge of my hearing range. The words were gone in an instant and they didn't really matter anyway. I got the gist from the first sentence. I didn't know what Divi had confessed to, specifically, so I was careful not to throw her any further under the bus than she already had.

While I was trying to think of a response, I suddenly realized that Priya had stopped shrieking and was standing there on the other side of the bar with her hands on her hips staring at me. Glaring at me would be a better description of the expression on her face.

"Sorry. I didn't know it was that kind of a party until it was." I figured, for Divi's sake, the less said the better.

She continued to glare at me waiting for me to say more. When it was apparent that I was done explaining, she said in a much less shrill voice, "That's it? That's all you have to say? Fuck you Jack." She spun on her heels and yanked open the slider and slammed it behind her with nothing more said.

Divi must have been on her way up the stairs when her mother exploded out of my living room. I heard Priya yell, "Don't come over here. Get your butt home. I've got a good mind to ground you for the rest of the summer and I would if I thought this was your fault."

I could hear Divi crying all the way back to her house. I felt awful for her. I deserved Priya's rage and I would take it in stride. I was bummed at the apparent loss of Priya again. I guess we were doomed from the start. I decided to take the kayak out for a ride to work off the emotional frustration. I paddled to the east end of the lake along the southern shore and returned on the northern shore. I had never done that before. It took me two and a half hours and my fingers throbbed from gripping the paddle. I didn't encounter anyone else other than boaters who always waved. I'd just nod because both hands were busy.

When I coasted up to my dock, I could see that Ashley's friends had arrived. An incredible array of a half-dozen or so beautiful women came to Ashley's deck railing as I tied up and hoisted my body out of the kayak. It wasn't the most graceful of exits but it's hard to get your feet under you when you're sitting that low. Ashley waved and yelled, "Hi Jack. Are we on for tonight?" The other's all waved and grinned down at me.

I walked over to her yard so I wouldn't be yelling back. I wanted to get a better look at Ashley's friends anyway. My guess was that they were in their mid to late twenties. I looked up at Ashley and the others and said, "Sure. Seven o'clock, right?" All of Ashley's friends were as gorgeous as she was and to say that they were wearing bikinis would have been very generous. None had breasts like Ashley's but one of Ashley was plenty. They were tittering amongst themselves as I spoke to Ashley. I didn't want to be a creep and stare at them so I waved to Ashley and headed for my yard. I could hear them laughing and giggling as I walked away.

I glanced toward Priya's yard on my way around to the stairs up to my deck. There was no sign of either Priya or Divi. I went inside and took a shower and dressed in clean shorts and a tee shirt. I made a sandwich and carried it and a beer to the deck to watch the boat parade slowly cruising past. No one aboard was looking in my direction. As usual, they were gawking at Ashley and today they were getting a bonus. It didn't take long for the word to get around.

When the parade got longer, Ashley and her gang came down off the deck and were sunning themselves on the dock and in the yard. One boat with a couple of the more young and aggressive guys actually tied up to Jacob's dock and chatted up a couple of the friends who had laid out their towels there. I watched with my binoculars and was amused by the guys, who were practically drooling on the women laying on the dock talking to them. The others, sunning themselves on towels in the yard, were laughing at the two guys. I had to hand it to them. As goofy as they were acting, they had a lot of confidence and women always seemed to respond to men with confidence.

Sure enough, the women on the dock yelled up to Ashley sitting in a lawn chair, "We're going to go for a ride. We'll be right back. Ashley and the others burst out laughing and both women on the dock stuck out their middle fingers at the others and the guys offered their hands and helped them aboard. To state the obvious; they were all grins. The guys released the lines and the motor rumbled to life. Their boat practically leaped away from the dock and they sped off down the lake at high speed.

Then the fun started. Because they were showing off, neither of the guys noticed the Marine Patrol boat cruise into the middle of this part of the lake. He was probably curious about the boat parade. His blue lights went on immediately and he took off after the boat. They didn't even get out of this part of the lake before they coasted to a stop. I watched the ranger tie up to the two guy's boat. There was no secret as to why he pulled them over. There were laws against speed within so many feet of shore and they were going way too fast. He held them up for twenty minutes as he checked for a fire extinguisher and life vests, which they apparently didn't have. His boat drifted away from their boat and I could see he was writing them a ticket. The two women sat in the stern with their arms crossed under their boobs. They were obviously pissed off. The guys were dejected and were talking into the other's ear.

Ashley and her remaining friends were all standing on the dock watching what was going on. They were laughing at the situation. I felt bad for the guy's misfortune but they brought it on themselves. When the Patrol Boat sped off, I could see the women standing and pointing back to the dock. The two guys were pleading with them but in the end, they turned around and brought them back. When they stepped out on the dock, the others were laughing hard. The two guys couldn't get out of there fast enough but they eased back off the dock toward the middle of the lake before they sped back the way they had been heading.

The ribbing from the others continued as the two friends that had got in the boat stomped back to the house in a huff. The entertainment was over as the others returned to their towels on the lawn and a new form of entertainment started. Ashley returned to her lounge chair on the lawn and removed her bikini top and then tipped her seat back to near horizontal and placed her hands behind her head. Ashley's example prompted two others to do the same. Ashley turned her head toward me and grinned when she saw me watching with my binoculars. She mouthed the word, "Later," and threw me an air-kiss. The two other topless sunbathers saw Ashley purse her lips in a kiss and looked where she was looking. They waved at me and threw air-kisses of their own. I could feel the heat in my face from embarrassment at getting caught spying again. All I could do was wave back.

The boat parade continued to slowly cruise by. They were getting so close to shore that I was afraid they would clip my boat on their way by. They certainly weren't paying attention to anything but Ashley and her friends. A loud power boat roared into view and cut across the lake bypassing the parade as the feeble horns started tooting and beeping. The power boat was captained by a young woman of maybe twenty in a one-piece bathing suit. Her blonde ponytail flew out behind her. She was accompanied by another young women of roughly the same age in a bikini. They ignored the irate boaters and cut right through the line and right up to Ashley's dock before gunning the motor in reverse and came to a smooth stop inches from the dock. The woman in the bikini stepped casually onto the dock with rope in hand and tied the bow to a cleat and then did the same at the stern.

Ashley heard the commotion and sat up to see what was going on. Then she pushed herself out of her chair and hurried down to the dock with tits going everywhere. The boats close to shore stopped their progress and the boats behind them wanted a better look at what was going on so the parade bunched up side by side like an Amphitheatre fifty feet off Ashley's shoreline. I swung the binoculars back to the two new arrivals just as Ashley made her way onto the dock. They greeted each other with kisses and then Ashley, who towered above the bikini clad woman grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug. The new woman, in Ashley's embrace, was maybe five feet tall and when Ashley pulled her in, her face went right between Ashley's massive globes. Neither seemed to care and when Ashley released the woman, she kissed each nipple before standing back and allowing the same process with the woman in the one-piece.

The three of them walked off the dock into the yard and Ashley was obviously introducing the new arrivals to her friends. They all shook hands and then Ashley grabbed the both of them and pulled them in for a group hug as their faces were again pressed to the sides of Ashley's breasts. Now there were eight beautiful women next door. I would have been in heaven except for my aching balls. My dick had been hard for a while but I was trying to ignore it in hopes of being ready for whatever might happen on the sunset cruise, which reminded me.

I got out of my chair and retrieved my cell phone and called the Marina. I ordered three large pizzas to be picked up at 7:15 and then spent fifteen minutes chatting with the owner, Miranda. She's a huge flirt and always on the prowl. She's in her late thirties, my age, and divorced. I didn't know whether she had kids or not. Before the recent revival of my libido, Miranda delighted in messing with me as I expressed no desire to engage in her repartee. She's a fairly attractive woman with a decent body and the rumors swirl about her many trysts with local men and women. I finally had to lie and tell her I had company just arrive and I had to go. She ended her side of the conversation with, "When are we going to get together?"

I replied, "Soon Miranda, soon." I hung up and thought, 'why the fuck did I say that?' Then I completed the thought with, 'because I'm a nice, thoughtful guy who wouldn't insult her with what I was really thinking; 'it'll never happen Miranda.''

I hadn't got much sleep last night and I was just tormenting myself by spying on Ashley and her friends so I crawled onto my bed and moments later I was sound asleep. I was having an erotic dream of women's bodies in fluid motion cresting over me like a wave. I woke enough to realize that I had an erection. I drifted back into the dream. I was in between the dream and reality and I pulled the leg of my shorts up and started slowly stroking my hard-on as I tried to cling to the remnants of the dream and as my hand descended to the base of my cock, my fingers rolled my testicles and pulled gently on my scrotum.

I was shocked awake when I felt something touch my glans. My eyes burst open and there was Ashley in her bikini with her lips pushed over my glans. She was looking at my face and when I came to, she pulled her lips off and said, "Wakey, wakey. It's past seven o'clock. We're waiting for you. I heard a giggle from behind Ashley as she ran her fingers down my shaft to my balls.

I looked around Ashley and one of her early arrival friends stood there in a thong bikini. She looked at my hard-on and then at Ashley and said, "Jesus, Ashley. You struck gold. It's huge."

Ashley giggled and looked back at the woman and said, "I told you. Go tell the others that we'll be right there."

The woman said, "If we want to see the sunset we don't have time for your shenanigans." She left through the bathroom and breezeway.

Ashley dropped her lips to my glans and took one drop down my shaft and then pulled off. She said, "Unfortunately, Alex is right. We don't have time. She stood up and adjusted the position of her tits in her bikini top and headed for the door. "Hurry. Tempus Fugit." I had no clue whether Ashley knew what that Latin phrase meant but she used it correctly.

I jumped out of bed and stuffed my hard-on back in my shorts. I pulled on a wife-beater tee shirt that lay at the foot of the bed and then pulled on my sandals. I was on the deck, pulling the slider shut, before Ashley got to the boat. I pushed my hard-on around to minimize the tent and said, "Hold on. I need to get some beer."

Alex yelled, "We have plenty." She lifted the lid of a large cooler that they had loaded already. I closed the slider and thundered down the stairs and hurried to the boat as I glanced at my watch. I was okay timewise. I slid into the captain's chair and started the motor and then stepped back to the dock to untie the fore and aft lines. I pushed off the dock and hopped aboard. I slid back behind the steering wheel and headed for the Marina.

Now I had time to look around at the eight women sitting all around me. They were all very attractive with smoking hot bodies and they were all staring at me. More precisely, they were staring at my crotch. I looked down and groaned as the tent in my shorts had not diminished since I had stuffed my cock back in. No one said a word and I pushed the tent around so my hard cock pushed down the left leg of my shorts. Just to be sure, I pulled my shorts leg down to make sure it didn't push out the bottom. I could feel the heat building on my face from my embarrassment.

Ashley stood up and introduced me to her friends. They all smiled at me and Alex spoke up and said, "We feel like we know you already. Now we get to put a face, and whatever, to your name." The others laughed when Alex said, "...and whatever..."

Ashley went around the boat introducing her friends. Sitting directly in front of me was Alex. Beside her was Jess. Across from them was Mandy and Sarah. Beside me was Ashley, Samantha, Lauren and Meg. Lauren and Meg were the two that had arrived by boat. The others were there when I got back from kayaking. I rehashed the names with their faces. There were too many to remember. I was terrible with names.

I pulled up to the dock at the Marina and tied up and went inside. As expected, Miranda wanted to flirt and visit. I paid the bill and excused myself and told her the company that had arrived earlier was on my boat. She looked out the window and turned back to me with a smirk and said, "Good luck Jack. I may never see you again." She grinned and I hurried back to the boat. There were grins all around when they saw three large pizza boxes in my hands. I set them down on the cooler and untied and reversed away from the dock.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers