Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 10

Story Info
Jack realizes he's falling in love with Donna.
15.2k words
4.76
13.6k
10
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,322 Followers

Eddie was anything but a master of the English language but his personal take on my erotic reverie about Donna and Anna as the same person had powerful implications to me. Sylvia had told me that Donna was falling in love with me and Donna herself, while acknowledging our short dating history, said that 'the heart knows what the heart knows'. Now my analytical mind was asking, 'Could Donna be taking Anna's place in my heart?'

I had been thinking that I had to hold my heart open to Priya in hopes that we could start our relationship over again. Priya was the one, and Donna was, 'Well. Let's see what happens.' Had they reversed positions in my mind? Donna was open and sweet and caring and loving and she was carrying my child. My relationship with Priya had turned into a battlefield, fraught with land-mines to be carefully negotiated and Divi didn't make things any easier. If my relationship with Anna was any kind of a barometer, Donna was certainly more like her. Still; Priya made my blood boil like no one had before. Was that just lust? I was answering my own questions.

Eddie sat quietly, allowing me to think through my dilemma. He got up and went to the kitchen and came back with a beer in each hand. He handed one to me and I took it and slugged down half of it in one gulp. Eddie reached his bottle out and tapped the neck of mine and said, "To you and Donna." He smiled and tipped his bottle back and took a sip. I did the same.

I raised my bottle and said, "To you and Sylvia." Eddie grinned hard and guzzled the rest of his beer and I followed his example. I was about to get up and shake the cobwebs from my mind when my computer dinged. It was the email application notifying me of incoming mail. I looked at the name of the sender of the new mail and it was from Cousin Rita. I opened the message and it read, 'Having a party tonight. Bigger group. Hope you and Divi can CUM. Let me know either way. We missed you when your mom and sister were here.'

I chuckled at the message and looked over at Eddie. He said, "Anything important?"

I said, "Do you want to go to a party tonight? It's a swinger's party here on the lake." I left out the fact that the hostess was a first cousin.

Eddie's face broke into an ear-to-ear grin and then his expression turned quizzical as he said, "Seriously Jack-O. You're doing swinging parties now. Not bad for a monk. I'm all in." I hit the 'reply' icon and typed, 'Sounds fun. Divi is out. I'm still in dog-house with her mother. Bringing a long-time friend. Male. Let me know if another male is acceptable.' I hit the send button. I knew that last part was a bit sarcastic. Given the average age of the presumed attendees, Rita and the other women would welcome more men.

I didn't have to wait long for her reply, 'Bring all the male friends you can find. The ladies will be thrilled to have new meat. They're still raving about you. Frank is very disappointed that Divi's not coming. He says to invite her mother too.' I chuckled at that last part.

Eddie was staring at me as I typed the original reply and as I read Rita's reply. When I chuckled, he moved over beside me and leaned in to read the email. I realized too late that he was reading about Divi and he said, "Who's Divi? That's a nickname for an Indian female. He thought for just a moment and said, "Your neighbors look Indian. Did you take one of them to one of these parties?"

The look on my face answered his question. I had no choice but to explain, "The daughter, Divi. She's eighteen. I was kind of baby-sitting her while her mother was out of town. Divi begged me to go. We didn't know it was that kind of party until after we got there. Her mom found out and she's still really pissed at me. I don't blame her."

Eddie laughed and said, "Some baby-sitter you are, but I get it. She's smoking hot. So's her mother by the way." I smiled and nodded and left it at that.

Rita hadn't mentioned a time, so I assumed it was at eight o'clock like last time. When we pulled up to the dock, there were already several boats rafted up on both sides of the dock. I tied onto the last one and we crossed over each of them to the dock. We walked up the sloped yard and up the stairs to the deck. It was a hot evening and all the windows were open. We could hear the music from the dock and as we came up on the deck, we could hear the moaning and groaning of couples having sex. My cock was at full dimensions when we slid back the sliding screen door and entered the living room. There were more people there than at the previous party and couples were fucking in every position imaginable.

Rita was getting fucked doggy style with her feet planted on the floor and her torso laying across the dining room table. The guy was probably Frank's age. She had a sex induced glaze in her eyes when she spotted me and Eddie standing there watching.

Rita pushed her torso up from the table and yelled, "Jack and his friend are here." A moment later came a cheer from the women who didn't have a cock in their mouths at the time. The guy behind Rita didn't slow down and Rita's head bobbed forward and back from his momentum and then she scrunched up her face and exploded into an orgasm just as the guy's face did the same. He forcefully pumped his load into Rita's pussy. Eddie already had his cock out jerking himself off before Rita's orgasm washed through her. Then the guy pulled back and headed for the kitchen for a drink.

Rita pulled herself off the table and scrambled around to give me a hug and kiss. I introduced Eddie and Rita to each other and leaned down to Rita's ear and whispered, "Eddie doesn't know we're cousins. Don't say anything. Okay?" She giggled and ran her fingers along her lips like she was zipping her lips shut. She reached down and unzipped my fly and pulled my rock-hard cock out in the air and went to her knees and sucked it into her mouth. She noticed Eddie's big cock and took it from his hand and started stroking it with her right hand as she fondled my balls with her left.

I was watching Rita sucking on my cock and didn't immediately notice another woman come up behind Rita until she said, "Rita, darling. You can't have all of them at once." I looked up and it was Miranda, the owner of the Marina. She looked at me and said, "So, Jack. We're finally going to hook-up." She was a fairly attractive woman but I had no idea that her body was as spectacular as the naked body standing behind Rita. Her breasts were big and firm. She had a slight stomach pouch, probably from childbirth. I introduced Miranda to Eddie. He nodded at her but his attention was on Rita's hand.

Rita pulled off my cock and said, "Hi Miranda. He's all yours for the moment but I want him back." Rita shuffled her knees toward Eddie and replaced her hand with her lips and Eddie's head rocked back on his neck as she pushed down his shaft.

Miranda reached down and took my saliva-soaked cock and said, "Let's find someplace more comfortable." She led me through the maze of bodies spread across the floor and furniture. Frank was on his knees driving his cock into a younger woman's pussy sitting in a chair with her legs draped across the arms. I didn't know her. She wasn't at the previous party. She was really enjoying Frank's cock. He waved as I went by. I dutifully followed Miranda's lead. The only vacant spot available was in the middle seat of the three-cushioned sofa. A woman, who I recognized from before, but I couldn't remember her name, sat on the left end with a guy's face buried in her pussy with her hands planted firmly on the back of his head. A guy sat on the other end with an older woman's lips attached to his cock. I noticed that Jimmy and Rachel weren't there. Rita had mentioned that he had been banned because of his violent tendencies.

Miranda pulled my shirt off over my head and then unfastened my belt and yanked down my pants as she pushed me down on the cushion and dropped to her knees. She spoke to the guy eating out the woman's pussy. He just grunted an acknowledgment. Miranda reached over and grabbed his erection and jerked on it a few times. That got his attention. He pulled out of the woman's pussy and said, "Hey, Miranda. Great party," and then he went right back to work.

My cock was bobbing out in front of Miranda and she sat down on her feet and pushed my cock between her ample tits. She let a long string of saliva drop from her lips to her cleavage for lubrication and then pushed her tits together with the heels of her hands and folded her fingers in to hold her tits and my cock in place. She grinned at me and started an amazing tit job. She bent her head as low as she could so she could drop her lips over my glans each time it came out of her cleavage. She looked up at me and said, "Jesus Jack. Your cock is even better than I imagined." I smiled at her as she dropped her chin down to resume her tit job and blow job combination.

The guy sitting beside me getting his knob polished was watching Miranda's ministrations and moments later he blew his wad in the woman's face who had just pulled off to get a breath. She took two shots to the face before she could get her mouth back on it again. She swallowed with each shot as the guy held her head down tight on his cock as he gritted his teeth and humped up his hips with each shot. She didn't object and when he was done, he released her and she pulled back with a huge grin on her face as she smacked her tongue around her lips and pushed what cum she could find on her face into her mouth with her fingers. Then she turned to watch Miranda working my cock.

The woman said, "Hey Miranda. Do you mind?" Miranda pulled her head up and looked into my eyes as the older woman pushed her head down between Miranda's face and my stomach and sucked my glans into her mouth as it came up out of Miranda's cleavage and then popped off the end as it disappeared back between Miranda's tits. The sensation was incredible and I let out a long, loud groan that amused Miranda.

The woman beside me, who had been grinding her sex into the guy's face was suddenly all over the place as she was rocked by her orgasm. The guy moved back away from her and a long stream of squirt followed him back. He was trying to catch her fluid in his mouth. That was enough for me and my orgasm charged in at full steam and I let loose of many powerful streams of cum. The older woman sucking my cock took what she could handle and pulled back. The rest splattered off Miranda's chin and sprayed everywhere. Miranda kept up her attack with her tits and let out a screech of delight as she was covered with my cum. The woman sitting beside me got covered too and she was laughing as she rubbed my cum into her skin like it was body lotion.

I took the moment of downtime to check on Eddie. Some new guy had moved in behind Rita and was fucking her doggy style. She was groaning and had abandoned Eddie's cock. Another woman took the opportunity and led Eddie to the kitchen. She slid up on the bar and was hanging her head over the edge as Eddie fucked his cock down her throat while fondling her mega-tits. A younger guy came over and spread her thighs and was tongue fucking her. She was writhing all over the bar. Eddie looked over at me and grinned as he gave me a thumbs-up signal.

I smiled back just as a woman crawled over the top of Miranda and stepped up on the sofa to stand with her feet on either side of my cushion and shoved her pussy to my face. It was Bonny, from the previous party. I had fucked her on the bar, as I recalled. She grabbed my hair and pulled me into her and rotated her hips as she ground her pussy on my face. I grabbed her ass and pulled her in even harder as I drilled my tongue into her. She shrieked and dropped her tits down on my head as she folded. Her legs started to give and I had to hold her up.

I felt someone's lips push onto my semi-erect cock but I couldn't see who. A tongue lashed around my ridge and then pushed all the way down my shaft as my glans pushed into the throat. To say the least, I was instantly fully erect. Miranda was the most likely candidate. She was in position when Bonny crawled over her. Fuck, it didn't really matter. Whoever it was gave fantastic blow jobs. Then the lips pulled off and after some jostling, I felt a pussy slide on. Then I felt a presence only inches from my tongue and realized that whoever was riding my cock was rimming Bonny's anus at the same time. I tried to look between Bonny's thighs to see who it was but I couldn't get that low.

Whoever was on my cock was gyrating her hips around as she rocked them on and off my cock. I let go of Bonny's thighs and reached for the mystery woman's tits in hopes that I could make an identification that way. They were pert and firm. I traced my hands down the firm, trim body as I continued to drive my tiring tongue into Bonny's pussy.

The person on my cock had to be much younger than the average person at this party. My tongue was giving out and I pulled it out and flicked the tip across Bonny's clitoris and she screamed as her hips went into spastic pulses and her torso did the same in the opposite directions. The tongue in her anus pulled back and the hips in my lap ramped up the pace.

I could feel new people take the seats next to me and one of them helped Bonny's writhing body roll off my face and down into his lap as he maneuvered her quaking pussy onto his cock. I glanced over and it was Eddie. He said, "Let me give you an assist Jack-O." I didn't respond; I wanted to know who was on my cock.

It was Ashley's friend, Meg, from the sunset cruise. I remembered that she and her friend Laura were locals. She grinned at me and said, "Hey Jack. Nice to see you again." She was red faced and breathing hard as she rolled her hips on and off my cock. She was much more in control than the last time I saw her.

Bonny got our attention as she screamed into another orgasm on Eddie's cock. As I was turning to look at Eddie, a hand from the person on the other side of me pulled my face around. It was Laura, Meg's friend. I guess these two never went anywhere without the other. Laura leaned over and kissed me just as Meg's body tensed and rolled into her orgasm. She groaned hard as her body throbbed spastically on my cock. Then she stopped moving and the only action on my cock was Meg's pussy spasms. Laura and I watched a myriad of expressions wash across Meg's face as her orgasm passed through her.

When she recovered, she frowned and said, "I didn't get you off." Then she smiled and looked at Laura and said, "I bet Laura can get you off." Laura grinned and as Meg lifted herself off my cock and moved back to a standing position, Laura took her place. Her head rocked back on her neck as she pushed herself down and flinched a couple times until she found her depth. She let out a groan and then glanced to her left and said, "Hey Bonnie. Great party." Then she went to work on my cock.

Meg and Laura, both in their early twenties, were hot commodities at this party. I'd guess that Eddie and I, at thirty-eight were the next youngest people there. As Laura leaned forward with her hands on my chest to support her thrusting hips, another unknown guy, who was smearing petroleum jelly on his cock, squatted down behind Laura and pushed his cock to Laura's anus. She yelped in surprise and turned to see who it was. She said, "Oh, hi Max." She was accepting of his advances as she leaned further forward and stopped fucking my cock. Her face was on fire. She was already gasping for air.

When Max pushed forward forcing his cock into Laura's ass, she gritted her teeth and her eyes pinched shut as she let out a groan. Eddie let out a groan at the same time as he began launching his hips up into Bonny who was grinning down at him.

I felt Max's cock slide past mine, separated by the thin membrane. The pressure was intense and I knew I wouldn't last long with our cocks sliding past each other like that. Once he was in, he stopped and let Laura take up the action. Her face relaxed and after a few moments of inaction, Laura cautiously began rocking her hips, taking in Max's cock and then mine. As she got her rhythm, she increased the pace. I cupped Laura's tits in my palms and rolled my index finger and thumbs on her hard nipples. Meg sat down where Laura had been and moved in to kiss Laura, who was concentrating on her rhythm. I released one of Laura's tits and began fondling Meg's tits.

I could tell that Max, who was probably in his late forties, wasn't going to physically last long squatted down like that behind Laura. Unfortunately, his solution was to lift Laura's ass up higher so he could stand up. That pulled Laura off my cock and it slapped forward to my stomach. Max dropped down to his knees, taking Laura with him as he continued fucking her ass. Laura didn't object and went to her knees in front of me. She immediately grabbed my sloppy, wet cock and shoved her mouth on it. Max was happy, I was happy and Laura certainly looked happy. Meg's lips were left hanging when Laura was pulled away to the floor. Undeterred, she slid down my body to kiss my shaft when Laura's lips came up in response to Max's momentum pushing Laura's lips on and off my cock.

Laura pulled her lips off my cock and Meg's lips pushed on. Laura went lower and sucked on my balls. As she rocked forward and back, driven my Max's momentum, she stretched out my ball-sack each time she moved back. I pulled Meg's body to me so I could get my tongue on her pussy. She readily assisted my efforts. She was giving me a vigorous blow job when Laura released my balls and dropped to her elbows as Max let out a loud groan, "YYYUUNNGGGHHHAAAHHH." Laura let out a whimper as her hips began thrashing everywhere. Max had several humorous expressions wash over his face as he deposited his load in Laura's ass. I wasn't far from my own as Meg's head became a blur, as she fucked my cock with her mouth.

Eddie looked over at me with wonder in his eyes. "Jesus Christ. She must be a hellion in the sack."

I mumbled, "You have no idea." I launched my hips upward driving my cock deeper in Meg's mouth than she could handle and she gagged and began coughing and she wasn't ready when cum exploded up my shaft. She tried to keep her mouth on my cock but she couldn't and had to pull off. She was coughing and gagging as many rockets of cum covered her face and hair.

Meg rocked hard into her orgasm in the middle of mine and her hips were pulsing so violently that I couldn't keep my tongue in her sex. I did catch her clitoris on one swing by and she screamed hard getting the attention of others close by.

After that, things settled down. Max extricated himself from Laura's ass and backed away. Laura curled into a fetal position on the floor gasping for oxygen. Meg was busy trying to wipe the cum from her face and hair. She cleaned her fingers off in her mouth as she maneuvered back in her seat. My cock had softened considerably but with all the sex going on around me, it didn't go completely soft.

Bonny had just got up and moved on in search of other cocks. Eddie sat beside me slowly stroking his semi-erect cock while he surveyed the room. He looked at me and said, "Best party ever Bro." I got up and waded through the moaning and groaning couples to the kitchen. I needed a beer and I needed to take a break, if that was even possible. Eddie and I were the youngest guys there and the women were keeping a close eye on our availability. Eddie was already being pulled to the floor by a woman who went to her back and lifted her ankles to Eddies shoulders. Eddy didn't hesitate as he pulled her plump ass up onto his thighs and pushed his cock into her as she yelled out above the din of the others, "OH FUCK. YES." Her big tits rolled like Jell-O toward her armpits and flopped around as she tried to get her hips moving.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,322 Followers