Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,319 Followers

Rita spotted me kind of hiding out in the kitchen and she extricated herself from a guy fucking her missionary style. She hurried into the kitchen and pushed herself up on the counter and spread her legs. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair was soaking wet. She was gasping for air as she looked at me and spread her labia with her fingers. She touched her clitoris and her head dropped to the counter top as her hips snapped upward. I took a long sip off my beer and moved over to her. I lifted her ankles to my shoulder and dragged my cock through her sex a few times. She lifted her head off the counter again and said, "Fuck Jack. Stop teasing me." I pushed inside and Rita's head dropped as she groaned out, "Oh gawwdd. Yes." Her hips lifted as she pulled with her legs. It wasn't long before she was chanting, "Yes. Yes. Yes." She was already getting close as I drove my cock in and out of her. I wasn't close this soon after my last ejaculation. Rita suddenly thrust her hips up as she pulled with her legs and pulled me down. I grabbed her tits to brake my descent. I felt her vaginal clenches and I kept fucking her until she just collapsed under me and lay sprawled across the counter like a rag-doll. She was gasping for air as her tits rose and fell with each breath. I pulled my rock-hard cock from her and bent down and kissed each of her erect nipples. She didn't react.

I got another beer and pushed my thighs back between Rita's thighs. I didn't push my hard cock into her. I was faking like I was fucking her with occasional hip movements. I was just looking for a little reprieve. I looked back into the living room to see what was going on. The sex had diminished considerably. Eddie was just pulling his cock from the woman under him and she curled up in a fetal position. There was one sixty-nine going on with two moaning women. Other women were sucking on cocks trying to get them back up. Given the average age of the men, that might take a while. Some of the men were face deep in a pussy making up for their limp dicks.

One woman, that I had noticed earlier, entwined with another woman, was watching me as I lazily moved my hips between Rita's thighs, as she laid there completely inert. The woman was much taller than the other women. My guess was that she was in her early forties. She was very attractive in the face. Her eyes were large, dark and captivating. They reminded me of Priya's and Divi's eyes. She had long, straight dark brown hair, parted in the middle. Her long body was thin with narrow hips and waist but with all the right curves. Her abdominal muscles were ripped and she had small, A-cup breasts with long hard nipples. Her skin was milk chocolate brown that was only revealed as a tan when she stood up and I could see the tiny white patch around her completely hairless sex where her thong bikini bottom had been. There was no hint of tan lines anywhere else.

I couldn't take my eyes off hers as she stood. Her legs were impossibly long. She provocatively swung her hips while stepping over bodies on her way to the kitchen. Her long legs seemed to flow. She walked up beside me and examined me from head to toe. Then she bent down and kissed Rita and in an Australian accent said, "Rita, love. You okay, mate? You 'aven't moved in a while." Rita responded to this woman with a simple kiss back.

Rita said, "I'm fine, Sarah. I'm better than fine, actually. How's Michelle? Are you enjoying the party? Have you tried on Jack yet?" Rita nodded at me as she squeezed her thighs together. "He's got a magnificent cock. It's to die for." Rita giggled and reached her hand down into her sex and dragged a fingernail across her clitoris and shuddered in response.

Sarah giggled at Rita and said, "Slow down mate. "Michelle's rippers. A lot of sheilas here for her. I'm stoked. Ta for inviting us. A bit unexpected out here in woop woop; and nah, I 'aven't cracked onto Jack yet, but I 'eard the stories." She scanned me up and down again and said matter of factly, "We're gonna root soon." I didn't get most of what she'd said but the sultry expression on her face indicated she had plans for me and soon. One of the few words she'd said that I understood was 'stoked'. That was a fair description of how I was feeling at that moment.

Sarah moved over close to me and said, "You got a tinny for me? I must have had a perplexed look on my face. She nodded at the beer in my hand so I figured that tinny meant beer. I pulled my hard cock out from between Rita's thighs and stepped back to the refrigerator, taking my hard-on with me. I pulled out a beer and popped the tab and handed it to her. She reached for the beer but she was staring down at me cock. She looked back up at me as I placed the beer in her hand. She nodded at my cock and said, "Wow. That's some boomer." She pushed her slender body against me and pressed her lips to mine. She had to stretch up a little, but not much. She broke the embrace and grinned as she said, "I'm gonna need that it my moot and clacker." She was obviously having a lot of fun speaking her so called English language with every Australian slang she knew. I had no idea what she had just said, so I pulled out my best Australian accent and said, "Yaa. 'Wotts' a moot and clacker?" She grinned at my awful accent and then burst out laughing.

Rita overheard the whole conversation and said, "She wants you to take that big cock and fuck her pussy and anus."

Sarah looked at Rita and then back at me and said, "'Wott' she said." She wrapped her long fingers completely around my cock and led me over to a vacant overstuffed leather chair. She pushed me down in the chair and dropped to her knees and looked up at me as she spit on my cock and began jerking me off. She grinned and said, "Let's start with a gobby." I was in, whatever a 'gobby' was. It turned out to be a blow job and she had an amazing set of skills. I figured that since her partner was a lesbian that she wouldn't have many opportunities to practice on cocks but when her lips pushed up against my balls and flicked her tongue on them, I let out a loud groan as my head pushed back into the chair and my hips pushed forward. She held my cock in her throat for a few moments and then started an amazing blow job. I looked down at her face driving on and off and noticed that most of the sex in the room had stopped and most everyone was watching us, including Eddie, who had Meg's lips frantically blowing his cock.

Sarah knew I wouldn't last long and she pulled her lips up my shaft taking a hard vacuum as her cheeks caved in and then when I came free, a loud pop came out of her mouth. She grinned up at me as she stood and turned around between my spread thighs and leaned forward and pulled my cock down as she sat on my stomach. She dragged my rigid cock through her sex and her body spasmed when she touched her clitoris. She lifted herself and pushed her pussy down my shaft and groaned all the way down and so did I. Her pussy was tighter than I expected. Sarah's partner, Michelle, moved between my knees and pushed her face into Sarah's pussy and gently sucked her clitoris between her lips. Sarah's head snapped back and she let out a moan. Michelle was very careful not to touch my cock with her mouth.

Sarah began fucking her pussy up and down my shaft and was soon chanting, "OH.. OH.. OH." She shook her head and muttered, "Root. That's big." Her pussy had a tight grip on my cock and I couldn't help but get in on the action by rocking my hips to her motion. Michelle flicked her tongue on Sarah's clitoris again and she writhed in my lap and then she was cumming hard as she wheezed out a scream. Then she was holding her breath and she didn't make a sound as her back arched and shuddered. She was holding Michelle's face in her sex.

When she slowed down and started breathing again, she lifted herself up my shaft and grabbed my cock before it flopped back on my stomach. She dropped herself slightly lower and sat her anus down on my throbbing glans. I pushed my hips up and held my position as Sarah used gravity to help push her ass onto my cock. Her groan increased in volume and pitch until I pushed inside. Her groan evaporated into a hard exhalation as she continued down my shaft.

Michelle now had total access to Sarah's pussy and she took full advantage as she drilled her tongue into Sarah's vagina. I could actually feel Michelle's tongue on my cock. I reached around Sarah and cupped her pancake tits and palmed her nipples. Her hands came off Michelle's head and pressed mine hard onto her tits. She was gasping for air as she raised herself with her legs and let gravity slam her back down again. She was frantically fucking her own ass. There was little I could add to the motion.

From across the room, Eddie groaned into another orgasm and everyone turned to watch him launch his jizz into Meg's mouth. She couldn't hold it all and she was forced to pull off. All of Eddie's remaining shots splattered across her chest where she had aimed his cock when her lips came off. Laura was right there scooping cum off Meg's tits and sucking her fingers clean.

It wasn't long before I felt Sarah's sphincter clamp hard on my cock and knew that she was having an anal orgasm and her grip literally yanked my climax out and I blew cum up my shaft into Sarah's bowels. She screamed and I groaned hard. Michelle pulled back to watch Sarah gyrating through her orgasm. My hands released her tits and went to her hips to hold her in place. She was throbbing and pulsing everywhere in my lap.

Apparently, the hot scene between Sarah and me raised a few erections and the party was back in swing again. I wrapped my arms around Sarah and held her tight as she came down. Sarah didn't move her ass off my softening cock for some time and eventually, my limp dick came out of her.

I was fucked out and I hoped that Eddie was too. I helped Sarah to her feet and she helped me up. She pressed her body against mine and she kissed me with passion. Michelle didn't seem to like that as a frown formed on her face. Eddie got my attention and gave me the thumb, which meant that he was ready to go. I broke my embrace with Sarah.

We dressed and tracked down Frank and Rita and thanked them for their hospitality and then we loudly exclaimed a "Good night" to the rest of the room. Many responded but others were engaged in sex again. We made our way over the boats and untied mine and slowly cruised back to my dock. Neither of us said a word. I was tired. I assumed he was too.

Back in my living room, Eddie collapsed on my loveseat and said, "Holy shit, dude. That was incredible. I've never been to anything like that before. He cupped his balls and bent down and actually spoke to them. "Hey buddies. Great job. You didn't embarrass me once." I laughed at his one-way conversation.

"I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted."

Eddie pulled his weary body up from the loveseat and said, "Me too. See you in the morning." He was massaging his balls with his hands down in his pants as he headed for the stairs. I reached down and fondled mine too. Considering the workout, they felt fine. I chuckled to myself as I thought, 'I wonder if the cum-making part in my balls can get exercised like a muscle to make it stronger.' I decided that was a stupid thought.

I took a quick shower and as I stepped in and pulled the shower curtain, I noticed the scent of Sarah's perfume. I took a deep breath to savor it and then the water cascaded down over my face and the scent was gone. I found myself envisioning Sarah's long, lithe body. Her tits were small but I decided that they were perfect for her slender frame. I could envision my hands wrapped completely around her tiny waist; thumb to thumb and middle finger to middle finger. That was an exaggeration but not by much. I loved her accent. I could listen to her string of Australian slang all night. My cock lifted as I thought of her. I gripped it in a tight fist of soapy bubbles and jerked on it a few times.

After vigorously drying myself off, my erection and I got under the sheets. I laid there for a moment and then stuck my head under the covers and wafted the air around my body with both hands. The scent of Sarah's perfume was gone. I replayed our sexual encounter over in my mind until I drifted off to sleep. I woke several times in the night to realize that I was dreaming of the party in general but no one had a face. Each time I'd roll over and drift right back into that same dream of the faceless women fucking and sucking my cock. Just me and faceless women. I couldn't shake it.

I finally fell into a deep sleep but for how long, I didn't know. Way far off in my subconscious mind was a soft crunching noise. By the time I came to, the noise had stopped. I figured that it must have been part of a dream. I had a woody tenting the covers as I laid there on my back. It was still very dark out and the only illumination was from my digital clock on my nightstand. I drifted back into my dream as I took one stroke down my shaft to my balls. I came to again when I felt movement in the bed. I was initially startled but I quickly thought, 'Divi is back.'

I was sure that the change in my breathing pattern had revealed that I was awake but I didn't move a muscle. My erection was tenting the covers in anticipation. I waited to see what would happen. There was movement again. Then fingers wrapped around my cock and they started stroking up and down my shaft. The combination of the facts that the fingers wrapped completely around my cock and that perfume scent that I smelled last night, wafting out from the under the covers, revealed that the person in my bed wasn't Divi. It could only be Sarah. She was the only one I knew that had fingers long enough to wrap completely around my girth. I had no idea how that happened but I was sure I'd find out.

I let out a muted moan and the body in my bed rolled over against me and came up on one elbow to kiss me. It was in fact Sarah and she whispered, "I didn't want to knock you up," like she was whispering so she wouldn't wake me. She pushed her body up on top of me and moved my thighs apart with her knees and pushed her legs down between mine. My cock was pressed firmly between our stomachs. She was content, for the moment, to just kiss me with a lot of passion. I got caught up in it and started to respond in kind. She had released her grip on my cock when she rolled up on me and she was frantically running her fingers through my hair as her lips were all over my face and neck. She groaned and whimpered in her passion. Her kisses didn't stay in place for long because she had to break the embrace to gasp for air.

I ran my hands down her spine to her incredible ass and pressed my middle finger into her anus. She immediately pulled her lips off mine and her head snapped back as she groaned, "Oh my God. Yes." She gasped in air and plunged her lips back down on mine as she pushed her ass up at my finger. I pushed in deeper. Her slender frame allowed me to penetrate deeper than usual and she wanted everything I could give her.

My cock wanted more than just the pressure of her body lying on top of it and it flexed hard reminding her that it was there. She slid her body over mine toward the headboard until my cock was on her sex. I took the opportunity to suckle her hard nipples and she groaned hard again as she reached between us and maneuvered my cock to her pussy.

She pushed herself back down my body and let out a long, "AAAAHHHHHH" as my glans pushed inside. She held herself there for a moment as she bent forward and kissed my neck and then my lips. Between gasps she tried to explain how she came to be there. She had left the party by boat with her partner Michelle. They got home to their rented cabin and Michelle exposed her 'green monster' as she was pissed off about the sensual kiss that Sarah had given me. As Sarah explained it, Michelle knew that Sarah was bi-sexual and she was okay with that until there was a cock in play. Then she struggled with her feelings for Sarah and she did okay even with that but the sensual kiss to a man tipped her over. Anyway, they got in an argument and Sarah left in a huff. When Eddie and I left the party, she asked Rita where I lived and Rita gave her my address. She used her car's GPS to find me. The soft crunching of her tires on my gravel driveway was the noise that I'd heard. She loved the fact that I didn't lock my doors. It reminded her of home back in Australia.

I was getting bored with the explanation and I flexed my cock hard in her pussy and she giggled and said, "It's time to root. That's fuck in your English. Root my klacker with your fingers while I root this boomer with my moot." I had to think back to Rita's explanation to understand what she'd just said. It didn't matter whether I understood her words. She immediately drove her pussy or moot (pronounced like foot) down my boomer and her pace ramped up quickly.

She reached behind her and grabbed my wrist to remind me to keep finger-fucking her ass. She groaned hard when both fingers and cock were in synch. I joined with her rhythm and was driving my hips up when she was coming down. She flinched a couple times and she adjusted her fucking motion to revel in the pressure without the pain. I moved my middle and index fingers into her ass and she yelled, "Oh root. Yes."

We fucked each other like that for several minutes until she groaned hard and her muscles tightened. When I felt her release, her pussy began clenching hard and fast on my cock. My own climax was closing in on me but I wanted to drive her into a second orgasm with a short-stroke piston fuck in the missionary position. Without even waiting for her to recover, I rolled us over to my right. She was too oblivious to resist. Her thighs were still between mine and that just made for a tighter connection. I pushed my torso up on my locked arms and looked down at her beautiful face illuminated by my clock and I glanced at it. It was only a little past one AM. She was still clenching on my cock and she pulled her torso up to kiss me. In American English, she whispered, "Fuck me, Jack."

I fucked her hard and then gently. She liked it both ways and groaned hard with each transition. She was trying hard to drive her hips up to get even more. Sensuality radiated off her. She was intoxicating and my cock grew harder as she mumbled, "Fuck Jack. Give it all to me. Jesus Christ." So, I did. I gave her everything I had while still being cautious not to cause her any pain. She screamed so loud and shrill, the neighbors would have called the Police if I had any close enough to hear.

Her tight pussy was pulling my orgasm up to join hers and they both crashed over us at the same time. Sarah screamed again when my first salvo of cum launched into her. Her eyes flew open wide and her dark eyes were huge. Her lips opened for a moment and then she clenched her teeth as she seethed air between them. She clenched rapidly on my cock as I poured shot after shot of jizz into her pussy.

Then I heard thundering footsteps pounding down the stairs from the second floor. I had completely forgot about Eddie. He would have certainly heard Sarah's blood curdling screams. Sarah heard the footsteps too and quickly pulled herself together enough to say, "Oh my God. I didn't know anyone else was..." She stopped in mid-sentence and cringed when my cock spasmed at the same time as her pussy did. "Root," she said as she gritted her teeth again.

Eddie was at the bottom of the stairs and crashed into an end-table with lamp in the living room and then the bedroom ceiling light and fan came on as Eddie burst into the room. We all had to squint from the sudden bright lights. Sarah seemed to ignore the intrusion as she slowly rolled her hips up and down to milk every last drop from me. We had the covers over us from the waist down and my body completely concealed Sarah's torso and head. She peeked past me to see Eddie standing there at the doorway, totally naked with his cock steadily rising from the erotic scene in front of him.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,319 Followers