Voyeur gets Voyeured Ch. 15

Story Info
Ashley's yoga sessions get steamier.
13.6k words
4.77
16.8k
13

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,294 Followers

I slept hard and woke to the first rays of dawn. I rolled on my side facing Frankie but she wasn't there. I heard her tinny voice over the baby monitor talking baby-talk to Mikey. I could hear him giggling in response. I pushed myself to the floor and went to the bathroom. From there I quietly climbed the stairs and stood in Mikey's bedroom doorway watching Frankie in a robe bent over the crib 'goo-gooing' Mikey. I made it halfway across the hardwood floor before she heard me. She turned her head to me and brushed her hair aside that had fallen across her face. She grinned at me as I pushed my naked body up behind her. I looked over her shoulder at the still grinning Mikey as I pushed my hands between the folds of her robe and cupped her tits in my palms and tweaked her nipples, which hardened to my touch.

As I looked down at my grinning baby boy, it occurred to me that if or when we talked about having another child, we would definitely have to consider the fact that Mikey was such a good baby and if the universe was inherently balanced and even handed, then our next baby would have to be the worst child imaginable.

My dick hardened and pushed against the small of her back as I pressed myself to her. Even with her robe preventing skin to skin contact she was aware of my state of arousal. I leaned in and kissed her on the neck below her right ear. She moaned and cocked her head to the side. I flicked my tongue in the same spot and she moaned again. She dropped her left hand off the crib rail and reached behind her and curled her fingers around my hardened shaft. She gripped it hard and moaned again as I flexed my cock against her hand.

I kissed her right earlobe and whispered, "I love you today." She giggled as usual when I said that. She turned her face to me and we kissed with passion and my cock surged harder in her hand. She started stroking it slowly as her breathing became ragged.

I dropped my hands from her breasts and traced my fingers down over her tummy to her pubic mound. She was sopping wet and she groaned hard when I touched her clitoris. Mikey grinned at the strange sounds that his mother was making.

Frankie dropped her face to the crib rail and pushed her robe covered ass back against me. I spread her robe open and pulled it to her right side and draped it over the crib rail. She took the opportunity to drag my cock across the bare flesh of her butt-cheeks. I returned my hands to her breasts. Frankie groaned again and Mikey grinned again apparently thinking that she was playing a game with him.

Frankie put her right foot on the bottom of the crib rail and put her weight on it, lifting herself as she pulled my stiff cock between her thighs and pushed it up under her as I moved forward. When she released it, the top of my shaft slid through her sex as she lowered herself. She whimpered when my glans grazed her clitoris. When she realized that she couldn't reach the floor with her left foot, that she would be hung up on my cock like a coat on a coatrack, she leaned her breasts onto the rail to take her weight and reached down her front and held my cock tight against her sex as I slid it forward and back. She whispered, "Oh my God, Baby. I'm so hot."

She pushed my glans back toward her pussy and I adjusted my angle to push myself into her. When she felt my glans push inside, she started to let out a scream but she squelched it immediately as she pushed a fist to her mouth. If she had let loose with her usual scream, she would have likely startled Mikey and he would have started crying.

I brought my hands down to Frankie's hips and held her in place as I started fucking her from behind. She was gasping for oxygen as she grabbed the railing with both hands and held on. She moaned and groaned softly as I maintained a steady pace. My momentum caused the whole crib to rock to the same rhythm.

Frankie could offer nothing to the action in her position. She was fine with it as her gasping search for air continued. After a few minutes, I felt her tension building as her moans increased in volume. She was going to cum soon and her moans were building to a crescendo and would likely turn to a scream any second. If that happened, we would likely be finishing this to the sobs of a crying baby.

Frankie whispered, "Fuck. I'm gonna cum, Baby." She reached down and grabbed a pillow that was shoved up into the corner of the crib and pulled it to her face as I felt her clenching pussy grabbing my cock. She screamed hard into the pillow just as her orgasm crested like a wave and crashed down on her. She was trying hard to add her momentum but she was pretty much trapped between my hips and the crib. When I added my orgasm to the fray, she screamed even harder into the pillow and Mikey wasn't grinning anymore.

I plowed my cock into her as hard as I could and Frankie pulled the pillow from her face and mumbled, "Oh my God, Baby. Give it to me. Fill me up. Oh Jesus." I shot long powerful blasts of cum into her and she trembled with each one. She was still clenching her pussy on my cock when I was done. We were both gasping for oxygen as I lowered my body to allow her to put her feet on the floor. Frankie rested her face on the rail and surged air into her lungs. I bent forward and put my face into the crook of her neck and shoulder and did the same.

Mikey examined both of our faces with a confused expression on his face. He didn't cry. He almost never cried. Our next child would most certainly be named 'Satana'.

I bent lower and pulled my softening cock from Frankie. She groaned when my glans came free. She turned around and immediately grabbed the sides of my head and began kissing me everywhere. Her robe fell back in place but she didn't try to pull it together. I slipped my hands inside and grabbed her ass and lifted her up to my face level. She threw her arms around my neck and drove her lips onto mine. We broke the embrace only to continue our search for oxygen. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I stepped back from the crib. I carried her down the stairs just like that.

The sun had cleared the tree tops and lit up the living room. It looked like it was going to be another hot, sunny day. When I set her on the bed, she unwrapped her legs but she refused to release my head as she rained kisses on my face. When she did pull back, she said, "I love you Jack." I kissed her lips softly and climbed over her to place my knees at her waist and gazed down into her eyes and then bent down and kissed her on the nose. She giggled and tried to get her lips on mine. I bent lower and pulled one hard nipple to my lips and then the other. She moaned from the contact. She had stopped lactating but her boobs were still fuller than they were before. As it turned out, they would stay that way.

I rolled off Frankie and went to the bathroom. When I returned, I was surprised to see Frankie at the foot of the bed with her left foot on the cross-rail using that leg to drive her hips up and down, dragging her wet pussy along the finely scrolled contours of the bedpost. She reached up and grabbed the post and using her left foot braced on the cross-rail, pulled herself up to a squatting position as she continued to rock her sex on the post. Her eyes were on fire again and my cock responded to her sultry gaze as she stared at it. She pulled her eyes from my cock and looked into my eyes and smiled as she waggled her ass, which was the only signal that was needed.

Last night, I had figured that she would be indisposed today with a wicked hang-over but she was anything but that. Her sexual needs were insatiable and I was determined that I would sate her. I moved onto the bed and pushed my thighs to either side of her ass. She followed me with her eyes as my cock slapped on her ass.

With her pussy still in contact with the bedpost, she lifted herself up so I could push myself under her. My legs fell over the foot and side of the bed on either side of the bedpost. She looked down over her shoulder at me and muttered in a low-pitched demonic voice, "Fuck my ass." I had read her signals correctly.

Frankie dragged her pussy along the bedpost again and in the process dragged her butt-cheeks along my rock-hard cock. I pushed my cock in to place and Frankie slowly dropped herself onto it. She had already smeared leaking cum and juices from her pussy around her rosebud so she was ready to go and didn't hesitate.

Frankie pushed herself down my shaft and groaned hard the whole way down. She didn't stop. She didn't even slow as she ground her ass into my pelvis when she hit bottom. She used her arms and legs to rotate herself around the bedpost and back again, taking my cock with her.

With my legs dangling off the bed and my balls pressed to the base of the bedpost, there was nothing I could do to add to the action other than pivot my hips forward and back, being careful not to crush my balls on the post. That did add something, but Frankie was in total control and she used her arms and legs again to pull herself up my shaft and then drop back down again, never breaking contact between the post and her pussy.

To get the angle right, Frankie had to pull her torso closer to the bedpost. This did two things: her clitoris was now dragging on the post and she was tit-fucking the post at the same time. Her hips snapped back a few times taking my cock with them. I guessed that she was reacting to her blood engorged clitoris riding on the post.

As strong as she was from our continuing workouts, I knew she was getting tired. I figured that she could probably continue like she was to get herself off on the bedpost, but I doubted that she would be able to continue long enough to get me off since I had so recently cum. I tried to help her by lifting her gorgeous ass as she pulled up my shaft.

Frankie started a long groan that built into a scream as her muscles tensed and then went spastic as her ass was going everywhere taking my cock on a wild ride. She groaned out, "OH MY GOD, JACK. IT'S A BIG ONE." I could feel her vaginal clenching through the thin membrane. Moments later, Frankie groaned again, "OH FUCK, BABY. HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE." In my cock, it felt like the same one, they were so close.

Frankie had stopped her fucking motion and had wrapped her arms around the bedpost pulling it tight into her cleavage. Her hips continued to pulse until her pussy stopped clenching. Then she surprised me by releasing the post as she let herself fall back toward me. I caught her and rolled her off to my left. My cock was still buried in her ass so I had to go with her. She pushed her ass back at me indicating that this was as good a position as any to continue.

Between her physical exhaustion and her multiple orgasms, her chest was heaving in search of air. We were both on our left sides as she started driving her hips back at me. I took up the pace and started humping my cock in and out of her ass. Between gasps for air, she groaned with each penetration. She was on fire and the heat and pressure on my cock was incredible. Then, suddenly, my orgasm arrived like a freight train. I let out a long groan, "UUUNNNGGGG," as my muscles tensed. I was crushed by that first salvo and Frankie screamed, "OH FUCK JACK. YOU'RE GONNA TEAR ME IN HALF. OH JESUUUUUSSS."

I was on automatic at that point. We both rode out the many remaining shots. Even when I had finished, my cock still pulsed like more shots were coming. We laid there unmoving for many minutes. The heat and pressure in her bowels were keeping me hard as I randomly broke into a body wracking spasm. Frankie groaned hard every time.

All became quiet as I kissed Frankie's shoulder. She shuddered as I lazily dragged my fingertips down her right side and up the slope to her hips. My cock was only then beginning to soften. She waggled her ass as though she was trying to keep me hard inside her, but it eventually dropped out of her. She whimpered when it came free. I kissed her shoulder again and brought my hand to her breasts. She pulled her arm out of the way to give me free access. Then she took my hand and pulled it to her lips and kissed each finger and then rolled over to face me. Her beautiful emerald green eyes flashed at me. The heat was gone. She kissed my nose and then each eye before pressing her lips sensuously to mine. I kissed her the same way.

She broke the embrace and pulled back from my face and said, "Holy Shit. What a way to start the day."

I chuckled and said, "I think I could get used to this." She giggled and pursed her lips onto mine again.

She responded, "I'd be a puddle of goo if we did that every day. I think I may be a puddle of goo for the rest of the day." I chuckled and kissed her.

Frankie rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling fan as the blades slowly rotated. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my flaccid cock. I doubt that she even realized that she'd done that. She squeezed the yielding flesh and giggled. Still staring at the ceiling, she said, "It's so cute when it's soft." I waited for the second half of that statement but she said nothing more. She just held my dick in the palm of her hand.

I had the urge to fall back asleep but Frankie released my dick and rolled to the edge of the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower come on and decided to join her. I opened a window on the way to air the room out. It was hot out already. We showered and kept our sexual hijinks to a minimum as we kissed and washed each other. We rinsed and dried each other between kisses.

Frankie pulled out a skimpy thong bikini and pulled it on. She stripped the bottom right back off as she said that her rosebud was sore and then giggled. She opted for a regular bikini bottom. Her bikini was purchased before her boobs had grown so the top barely contained them. She fooled around with her tits for several moments trying to get them in place. I watched every second of that exercise and she giggled again when she caught me gawking at her. When she got the top in the best possible position, she pressed her body against me and pushed her hand down into my bathing suit and fondled my semi-erect dick. She smiled and pulled her hand back out and stretched up and kissed me. In spite of the morning's sexual activity, I found myself hoping that she'd go further.

Frankie toasted a couple English muffins while I made two cups of coffee and we went out on the deck to enjoy the early morning sun. We stood at the railing and scanned the shoreline for activity. It was a Saturday morning so boats would be more plentiful today than during the week. Ashley was on her dock, dressed in a new spandex yoga outfit. It didn't contain her tits any better than the old outfit. My guess was that that was her plan. It was too early for the boat parade to form. She usually did her yoga later in the morning. Jacob was stretched out in his chair on his deck. He was paying no attention to Ashley.

Frankie was paying attention though, as she pulled a pair of binoculars from the deck box to watch Ashley's every move. I scanned down the lake to the right and saw Divi sitting out in a lounge chair with a cup in her hands. She was looking at us and waved when she saw me looking her way. She couldn't see Ashley because my pontoon boat blocked her view. She got out of her chair and headed for my yard. She was wearing an extremely sexy one-piece bathing suit. The top started with thin straps over her shoulders and then cut deeply to well below her tits exposing all of her cleavage and half of each boob. The bottom half was cut very high on her hips and provided a very narrow strip of material that disappeared between her thighs. The effect was to provide a neon green arrow pointing from her shoulders to her sex. The message was as clear as if her suit was strobing lights down her body to her pussy.

She came up my steps and said, "Can I refresh my cup?" I smiled and motioned her inside. Frankie hadn't noticed that Divi had arrived until she spoke. Frankie put down the binoculars and got up and went to Divi as she was pulling the screen door back. They kissed and hugged and neither said a word to the other. Then Divi noticed Ashley doing her thing on her dock and she stepped to the railing and said, "Holy shit. No wonder the boats stack up out here." Frankie laughed and nodded. Divi spotted the binoculars that Frankie had put down and she picked them up to get a better look. She whistled and said, "She can barely hold those fun bags in that outfit." Frankie took Divi's coffee cup inside and brewed a pod in the machine.

I was standing behind Divi as she continued looking through the binoculars. I said, "Have you ever noticed the things that go on in the boats that stop to watch her?" She looked back at me and shook her head. "Some serious hardcore sex. Pretty hot sometimes."

Divi giggled and said, "As hot as last night?"

I shook my head and said, "Nothing was ever as hot as last night." She smiled and nodded as she pulled the binoculars back to her eyes. Frankie came out with Divi's filled coffee cup and commented on how sexy Divi's bathing suit was.

Divi looked down from the binoculars and turned to Frankie and thrust out her chest and adjusted the position of her tits with her hands and said, "It makes me feel so sexy. I'm glad you like it."

I chuckled and said, "Divi. You'd be sexy in a burlap sack." We all laughed.

I noticed movement from Jacob's yard and I looked to see him coming down the stairs from his deck. He was fiddling with the front of his bathing suit as he sat down in a plastic chair at the end of his dock only a few feet from where Ashley was continuing her yoga routine. Divi raised the binoculars to her eyes to see what he was doing.

I could plainly see without the binoculars that Jacob was slowly jerking himself off. When Ashley changed into a new position, she saw what he was doing too and stopped her routine. She reached up and pulled the zipper of her spandex outfit down to her waist and pulled aside the spandex material and pressed her tits together with her hands. Jacob increased his pace. We were all glued to our spot watching to see what would happen next. We didn't have the best view as we were positioned fifty feet away, slightly behind him and to his right. We could plainly see his arm movement and his hand when it rode his cock up to his glans.

Without pulling her eyes from Jacob, Frankie ran her hand up my thigh into my bathing suit. I couldn't tear my eyes away from Ashley's exposed tits to look down to see what she was doing. My cock hardened from Frankie's touch as she wrapped her fingers tightly around my shaft. She just held it as she stared down onto Jacob's dock. Divi's eyes were glued to the binoculars and she had started to breathe heavily and erratically.

When Ashley came up on her hands and knees and cat-walked the few feet to Jacob, Divi's right hand dropped from the binoculars to slip inside her bathing suit to fondled her left tit. Her nipples were pressing hard against the flimsy material. I was sharing my attention between Ashley and Jacob and Divi's hand on her tit and Frankie's sultry expression as she slowly started stroking my cock.

Ashley came to a stop between Jacobs knees and sat back on her feet as she wrapped Jacob's cock up in her massive tits and started rocking her body up and down his shaft. Jacob was humping his hips up out of his chair driving his cock up and out of Ashley's cleavage. He was obviously trying to get Ashley to suck on his knob when it came up and she got the message and pulled her chin in as far as she could and pushed her lips on his glans for the brief moment that it was available before disappearing back down into her cleavage. Divi muttered, "Jesus Christ. That's hot." Her hand dropped from her left breast to her lap as she pulled the thin strip of material between her thighs to the side and pushed two fingers down through her sex until her palm rested on her clitoris and she curled her fingers into her pussy. She shuddered and had to put the binoculars down.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,294 Followers