Voyeur gets Voyeured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,319 Followers

Divi said, "If you can call it that. At least he's easy to deep-throat." The others burst out laughing as the girl who had previously dated Jason raised her hand out of the water with her thumb and index finger two inches apart. They all burst out laughing again.

Priya appeared on the dock in her bikini and told the girls to keep it down. It worked for a short while. I couldn't make out what was said for several minutes and then they were right back to the same volume.

My attention was pulled back to my left as I heard footsteps slapping down the boat-ramp between our two houses. In anticipation of me being in my usual perch in my chair at the corner of my deck, Jacob yelled out, "Good morning Jack." He couldn't see me through the leaves of the oak tree in my backyard. I could only see their feet and lower legs passing by.

I responded, "Morning Jacob. It's going to be a hot one again today."

Jacob replied, "Yup" as they continued down the ramp to the water. He and Ashley climbed on a large float that had previously been used for tubing behind a speed boat. They both fit easily on it as they cuddled up side by side on their stomachs and paddled out to deeper water. They kissed occasionally and let the float drift as they laid there in the sun with Jacob's hand resting on Ashley's ass.

About twenty minutes later, Ashley rolled onto her back and nonchalantly stuffed her tits back in her top. Jacob rolled on his back and put his hands behind his head. I lifted my binoculars again as Ashley put her hand on Jacob's crotch and began rubbing him there. In short order, Jacob's bathing suit was tenting from his erection. He said something to her and she giggled as she pulled her hand away and pushed it inside his suit. The motion of her arm indicated that she was jerking him off.

To my right, Divi and her friends had swum to their beach at the end of their boat ramp and were walking out of the water and back onto their dock. Divi was adjusting her bikini top to cover her breasts and the others were pulling their bikini bottoms out of the cracks of their firm little asses.

Priya had a small rowboat with a ten HP motor on the stern. Divi and her friends stepped into the boat and Divi affixed the oars and rowed away from the dock making her way into deeper water. Once there, she stopped rowing and stowed the oars inside the boat. They thought they could continue their conversation without being overheard but she was wrong. There were days when I could hear a conversation on the opposite shore of the lake. They were directly behind my pontoon boat and about a hundred feet out and the same distance from Ashley and Jacob on their float.

I clearly heard one of the girls say, "Oh my God. That woman is jerking that guy off on the float." My binoculars were focused on Ashley and she laughed when she heard the girl in the boat. I moved my view to the boat and one of the girls was pointing toward the float as the others looked on slack jawed and wide-eyed.

Ever the exhibitionist, Ashley pulled Jacob's cock out of his suit and continued stroking his cock to the full view of anyone close enough to see. I pulled mine out of my shorts and started jerking off with my right hand as I held the binoculars with my left. Ashley figured that I was looking and she turned her head to look back at me. She rolled her tongue around her lips and then returned her attention to Jacob's cock. She rolled on her side facing him and began jerking his cock in earnest, fully conscious of the show she was putting on for the teenage girls.

As my right hand flew up and down the length of my cock I alternated my view from Ashley's handjob to Divi and her friends as they intently watched in slack-jawed silence. I was just moving my view back to Ashley when I heard Divi's voice shout, "Holy Shit. Look at that." I swung the binoculars back to the boat and Divi was pointing directly at me. One of the friends looked at where Divi was pointing and said, "Oh my God. That's a big dick." The other's shifted in the boat to look and another said, "Fuck Divi. You've been screwing around with 'little dick Jason' when the biggest cock I've ever seen lives right next door."

I continued jerking on my cock so I wouldn't give away that I could hear everything they said. I moved the binoculars back to Ashley who had released Jacob's cock and was looking back at me with a grin on her face. Her right hand was raised, giving me a thumbs-up. She must have heard the girl's comments too. I moved my view back to the boat and they were still staring at me stroking my cock. Divi giggled and said to know one particular, "I know what I want for my birthday," as the others roared in laughter.

I heard splashing coming from my left. Ashley and Jacob had both rolled off their float into the water and began swimming for the beach towing the float behind them. They finished up what they were doing in relative privacy on their deck. I was a little embarrassed about being caught jerking off by a bunch of teenage girls and I lost my concentration. My cock softened and I pushed it back in my shorts and went in the house for a beer.

When I came back out, I flopped back in my chair and lifted my kindle. The boat full of teenagers was back at Priya's dock and the girls were gone. I was reading a few minutes when I noticed movement on the boundary between Priya's and my properties. I stretched up to see what it was. It was one of Divi's girlfriends with Priya. They were talking softly between them and I couldn't hear what either of them said.

The curious thing was that the girl kept pointing in my direction as she talked. Then she put her open hands with extended fingers nearly a foot apart and pointed toward my house again. Priya looked where the girl was pointing. Apparently neither of them saw me sitting there in the shadows of the big oak tree watching them. Priya nodded to the girl and glanced back toward me as they walked back into her yard. The girl disappeared around the corner of the house but Priya turned and looked back at my house for a few moments before following the girl.

Later on I heard the partiers burst into a chorus of "Happy Birthday" and soon after the girls and Priya found chairs in the back yard with plates of ice cream and cake. I raised my binoculars to see what was going on.

I felt like Jimmy Stewart in the movie "Rear Window" spying on all the neighbors as he sat in a wheel chair with a broken leg. I wished I had a Grace Kelly coming by to check on me.

I noticed that Priya kept glancing my way and then go back to her cake and ice cream. The girls were clustered together giggling about something like girls do.

Things got quiet after that as the party went indoors. I nodded off to sleep again. I don't know how long I had napped when I heard Divi yelling, "Thanks guys. I had a great time. I'll see you soon." Then came the sound of car tires snapping on the gravel of the dirt road and the roar of an engine accelerating by my house heading for the main road.

I became aware of the distinct sound of skin slapping together that could only come from a couple during intercourse. Ashley and Jacob were at it again. I listened closely to determine if they were inside or on their deck. I figured they were on their deck. I pivoted my chair to look that way but the leaves on the oak tree pretty much blocked my view. I could see movement but their deck railing and balusters precluded any clear view even through a break in the foliage.

Their moans and groans raised my libido and I rubbed my hand on my cock as I pulled it out above the waist band of my shorts. My erection was aided by my recollection of that one day with Ashley on my bed. I closed my eyes and reminisced as I laced my fingers around my shaft and began masturbating again with my head resting back against the chair.

I was trying to time my ejaculation with Jacob's or Ashley's, whoever came first. Judging from the moans and groans, they were getting close and so was I. My hand was flying and then slowing as I tried to time it right.

Suddenly, there was a scraping noise on my deck to my right. My eyes flashed open and my head snapped to see what it was. To my horror, it was Priya and Divya. They had come up the stairs from the yard to my deck and come around the edge of the house to find me perched in my chair furiously jerking off. They were both in their bikinis and Divi was holding a paper plate containing cake and ice cream. She nearly dropped the plate on the deck when she maneuvered out from behind her mother, who had suddenly stopped, to see me jerking off.

My breath caught in my lungs as I struggled to get my erect cock back in my shorts. The looks on their faces quickly morphed from shock to grins. Neither of them turned away. Divi set the plate on the railing and stared down at my crotch. I was dying a thousand deaths as I looked away from them to my hands trying to cover my erection.

Priya quickly recovered from her shock and said, "Please. Don't hide it." She took two steps closer with Divi's hand in tow. She turned to Divi, whose eyes were bugging out of her head as her free hand went to her breasts to fondle her erect nipples through the material of her bikini top, and said, "Joanne said that this is what you want for your birthday," as she pointed at my erection. I turned a deeper shade of red than I already was.

Divi hesitated as she stared at my hands covering my cock. Her face was as flushed as mine. Then she nodded her head and moved past her mother to sit in a chair beside mine. Priya pulled another chair over and sat down beside her. Divi was trembling and her hands fidgeted in her lap to stop them from shaking. Priya reached over and took my hands in hers and lifted them off my cock which leaped up to bounce all over the place as if it couldn't decide whether to run and hide or stand tall. Priya settled the issue when she curled her fingers around the shaft and stroked it from glans to balls a couple times before releasing it and then rubbed the cupped palm of her hand gently around the glans. Her face was flushed too as she gently held her lower lip between her teeth. Divi closely watched what her mother was doing. She was still trembling and rolling her hands together.

Priya turned to Divi and said, "I heard you girls talking so I know you have some experience. From what I heard, this will be a new one." Divi pulled her eyes from my cock and looked at her mother and smiled and nodded at the same time.

Priya reached over and took one of Divi's trembling hands from her lap. Divi resisted for a moment but then relented and scooched her chair closer as Priya pulled her hand to my cock. She trembled even harder as her index finger touched my glans. I was settling down and just sat there and watched to see what Priya and Divi would do. It seemed that I was totally disconnected from my cock and resumed the role of voyeur.

Priya whispered to her daughter, "Don't be scared. It won't bite. I'm here to show you the way. Just breathe." Divi suddenly realized that she was holding her breath and she took a deep breath and blew it out through her pursed lips.

Divi looked at her mother and said with a shaky voice, "I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm gonna kill Joanna when I see her. This was a private thought that I said out loud." She moved her cupped palm to my glans and mimicked what she had seen Priya do. I groaned from her touch and Divi smiled at my response. Priya smiled too.

"You don't have to do this Divi. You can get up right now and walk away. No problem," said Priya. God I was hoping she wouldn't but I remained silent. Divi didn't say anything in response. She rolled her palm over my glans and then gripped my shaft tight and slid her hand down my cock until the skin at the ridge pull tight. She continued to pull down until I flinched. She stopped and pulled her hand back like she had been bitten by a snake. Priya laughed at Divi's reaction and then bent down over my bobbing cock and spit on the glans and curled her fingers around the shaft and rubbed the spit in for lubrication. Priya didn't stop. She seemed to be in a trance as she spit on my cock again and kept on jerking me off.

'God damn. I hope she does more than this,' I was thinking. I intently watched her face gazing down at my long cock. She was biting her lip again and concentrating hard until Divi spoke up. "Mom, I can do it." Priya snapped out of her trance and her hand slowed to a stop and then she released it and sat back.

Divi leaned in and attempted to spit on my glans like Priya had done but the spit clung to her lower lip and then rolled down her chin. She giggled and scooped the spit off her chin and spread it around on my glans. She was more successful on the second attempt. She dragged her saliva down my shaft with her right hand following her mother's lead. She was learning quickly and the firm grip on my cock felt incredible. I looked over at Priya and she was smiling at me. She was breathing heavily and her face was flushed with lust.

I took a chance and reached over and cradled Divi's left breast in my hand. Her nipples were hard and pushed insistently against the thin material of her bikini top. When I stroked her nipple with my thumb, her breath exploded from her lungs as she lunged forward in her chair and then back. She sucked her lower lip between her teeth the same way her mother did. She groaned hard. Priya was inspecting Divi's face with a grin and looked back at me. I smiled at her and groaned hard as Divi's pace increased. She was stroking my shaft from ridge to balls and I was in heaven.

Priya said, "Divi honey, don't forget his balls." Divi had a confused look wash over her face. Priya reached down and cradled my ball-sack in one hand and then began fondling my balls with her fingers. Divi watched every move and then used her free hand to replicate Priya's moves. She grinned at her mother as she relinquished my balls and sat back in her chair. I was groaning continuously now. I didn't have to but I wanted to give Divi some encouragement. Priya grinned at me. She knew what I was doing.

Divi started giggling and looked at Priya. "His balls are moving around by themselves. How weird is that?" Priya looked over at me and burst out laughing.

Divi frowned at her mother and Priya raised her hands and said, "I'm sorry Honey. I forget myself. You're doing wonderfully. Welcome to the wonderful world of the male anatomy."

Divi's right hand was tiring so she switched to her left which was not nearly as coordinated. I continued to lightly massage Divi's tits. Priya reached around behind Divi and untied her bikini top at the neck and back. The top slid down her chest and into her lap. Her tits were gorgeous and my cock surged harder. Priya reached around her own back and untied the bow and lifted her bikini top over her head. Priya's tits were only slightly larger than Divi's but her nipples were much longer. They were the same shape as Divi's. They were a bullet like torpedo shape that stuck out straight from her chest with dark nipples that sat perfectly at the tapered ends.

I like tits in all shapes and sizes. Priya's and Divi's tits were very much different from Ashley's, which are flatter and fleshier and rounder; nearly the size of a volleyball with a lot of high chest cleavage when they were corralled into a bra or bikini. Divi's and Priya's tits were a bit larger than a softball and were perfect for their slim bodies and my cock surged harder at the sight of these two beautiful women with their torpedo tits exposed.

Divi was amused by the sudden surge in hardness and she giggled again. I manually flexed my cock in her hand and she giggled again and looked up at me and said, "Are you doing that yourself?" I nodded and flexed it again. Divi looked at her mother and giggled again. Priya was grinning as she ran her fingers over her tits and pinched her hard nipples. She groaned hard and surged forward in her chair and then snapped back to her original position. Air surged from her lungs. I wondered if she was in the throes of an orgasm but I couldn't tell for sure. I could immediately recognize when Anna was having an orgasm but I was way out of practice.

I could feel my orgasm closing in and I worked hard to push it away. I was hoping for way more than a hand job by an inexperienced teenager. I wanted Priya to get involved too. I knew she wanted to from the dark wet spot in the crotch of her bikini bottom. Divi had the same spot in her bikini bottom. All three of us were breathing raggedly.

Then Priya relieved me of considerable pressure when she said, "Divi Honey. We'll get Jack to cum and then I'll show you some other things. Okay?" Divi grinned hard and shifted back to her right hand. I stopped trying to hold back and let my orgasm crash over me like a tsunami.

Priya recognized the symptoms and stood up and put her lips on the tip of my glans. Divi was fascinated by this move and she flailed her hands up and down my shaft until I let out a loud groan and bucked my hips upward, pushing the glans to Priya's mouth. Unfortunately, she pulled back so her lips were a few inches above my cock as I blew long forceful streams of cum at her face. Divi squealed when she saw the pearly white cum launch from my cock. She immediately released my cock with the first salvo, figuring that I was done. I had to grab my cock to finish myself off. Divi pushed her face down toward my glans, fascinated with the long individual steams of a white substance that she obviously was completely unfamiliar with. I had a fleeting thought, "Poor Jason. If Divi had ever given him a blow job, she had never continued to completion".

Priya was catching most of my jizz in her mouth but it was all over her face. When I noticed Divi going down, I aimed my cock at her face and the last two streams of cum blew across from her left forehead, to her right cheek. Only a small amount went in her mouth and her face scrunched up from the taste. She immediately pulled back and began wiping cum from her face with her hand. She examined the cum with her fingers.

Priya was scooping cum off her face and pushing it into her mouth. Divi wasn't too sure she wanted to do that but she did. She trusted her mother that that was the right thing to do. I chuckled as Divi pushed a cum-covered finger into her mouth and shuddered from the taste. Priya laughed and said, "It's an acquired taste. You'll get used to it." Divi obviously wasn't so sure as she wretched and stuck out her tongue with disgust. Priya and I both started laughing.

Priya wrapped her fingers tightly around my cock and began jerking me off again. My cock hadn't softened at all and her attention made sure that wouldn't happen. I was as hard as I had ever been. Divi clutched her right breast and tweaked her erect nipple and then did the same to the left breast. Priya was looking at Divi while she stroked my cock. "From your conversation with your friends, I assume you know something about giving a blow job." She turned toward me and winked. She had noticed Divi's reaction to my cum and knew that Divi may have put her lips on a penis before but that was all.

Divi was eager to express how experienced she was and she vigorously nodded and said, "I've given a lot of blow jobs to Jason and other guys before." She beamed with pride.

Priya frowned at Divi and chose not to challenge her on her professed experience. She said, "From what I heard, Jason hasn't pushed your skill level any." It was Divi's turn to frown. Priya continued as she nodded at me, "This is a real cock. In fact, I've never seen a bigger one." Divi smiled as she looked down at my cock in her mother's hand. Priya went on, "This cock is longer than average and a little fatter than average in girth. This cock is circumcised and it's hard to describe what an uncircumcised cock looks like but they are both nearly the same when they're hard like this. Your father isn't circumcised just in case you've snuck peaks at him in the nude."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,319 Followers