Voyeur Girlfriend

Story Info
A girl watches her boyfriend do gay things with a colleague.
3k words
4.21
35.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home that Saturday evening when Fynn, my boyfriend, wrote me a message asking if I was home. I usually waitress on Saturdays, so it was normal that he should ask. I told him I wasn't home, even though I was, because I wanted to surprise him with a chocolate cake that I had bought for him and put in the fridge.

I hid in the kitchen until I heard the front door open, but to my surprise I heard two male voices entering the house. They were speaking quietly, one of them was my boyfriend. The other guy was, as I came to realize, his colleague Don from work, whom I had already met once before. Don had blatantly flirted with me once at a party in front of Fynn, upsetting him, which is why I never expected them to ever speak again, let alone hang out together.

Something was awkward about how they made their way through the house. They were quiet with each other, instead of the usual boisterousness Fynn usually displays with his friends who come over. I looked on with curiosity, as they reached the living room and I was able to see them across a small gap in the corridor without being seen myself. As I said, they didn't speak very loudly, but if I listened closely, I could hear what they were saying.

-Are you sure she's not here? -asked Don.

-Positive. -Said Fynn. -She just sent me a text message, she's at the restaurant now, she's working.

Having explained this to Don, my boyfriend, Fynn, got on his knees and began to undo his co-worker's belt buckle. I covered my mouth trying not to make a sound, completely shocked at this unexpected spectacle. What was Fynn doing?

Soon thereafter, he even pulled Don's jeans down to his knees. Such a view was also utterly unexpected, surreal, and like nothing I had witnessed ever before: My boyfriend was kneeling in front of a guy he didn't even like, and he had just pulled his jeans down. What was going on?

Soon, my shock was replaced by morbid curiosity as things developed. Don stood there in his underwear, and I liked the view. I loved the look of his bulge in that tight pair of white briefs, and I could tell his penis was bigger than my boyfriend's, but I still didn't understand what was going on completely between them.

They both remained silent, as Fynn stared at Don's bulge, still on his knees. The angle from which I was spying on them was so fortunate, that I also could tell that Fynn's penis was erect under his summer shorts. Don's penis was pointing downwards under the cloth, and it was becoming harder and harder, growing by the second, becoming more and more erect, fighting the oppressive fabric holding it down. I instinctively tried not to look at all this, but Don's bulge was such a delicious sight that the temptation got the better of me.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I then saw how my boyfriend started to kiss Don's bulge, slowly, and with great shyness. It was unheard of to me, but somehow also arousing to watch. I'd never thought my boyfriend to be capable of something like that, especially with Don, a guy who had humiliated him by flirting with me, his girlfriend, and whom he probably disliked.

There should be, I concluded, a good reason for Fynn to be doing what he was doing, but what was it? Could it be that he had a secret gay crush on Don? Maybe that was the reason why he didn't stand up to him that time when Don flirted with me in front of him. Or maybe he had lost a bet with Don and he was paying the price. Whatever the reason, he did not seem in love with Don, although he was obviously enjoying what he was doing.

I saw enjoyment in my boyfriend's face as he continued to plant very quiet and shy pecks on Don's masculine bulge, kissing all along the cloth covering Don's penis, until reaching the waistband of his underwear, then up and along the hairy trail towards Don's bellybutton, then back down to his underwear-clad penis again.

My boyfriend did this several times, kissing up and down, over and over. This was probably the first time he did this to another man, which explained his shyness, but he evidently liked it, and I was starting to enjoy watching, too. As they continued, I put my hand under my skirt and started to gently rub my pussy through my panties, my eyes fixed on Don's bulge and my boyfriend's lips kissing it.

-You like it, don't you, Fynn? -I heard Don say, trying to belittle Fynn and get him to say "yes" as he kissed his penis through the cloth.

Fynn nodded, but he did not verbally respond as he kissed Don's bulge more, hoping Don would stop pestering him, but Don didn't give up.

-Man, Fynn, you look so gay down there... -said Don, as Fynn nodded again, obediently kissing Don's bulge again and again. Don looked down at Fynn with a mischievous expression on his face as Fynn's kisses resounded across the room.

-You like it, Fynn, I know you do. Say that you like it. -Insisted Don, to which Fynn not only nodded but also clearly uttered the words Don demanded to hear.

-Yes, Don, I like doing this to you... -He said.

Don smiled with satisfaction and Fynn continued kissing his bulge, more loudly and intensely than before, visibly aroused by his own emasculation and sexual submission to Don.

I still felt a bit shocked at the sight of my boyfriend kissing another man's cock, right there, in my own living room, but honestly, I think it would have been worse had he been screwing another woman, under my roof. I never would have allowed it to go on, but since he was with another man, I was turned on from it, especially since Fynn didn't seem to be the one in control.

-Yeah, that's it, kiss it. -Said Don, and then he said something else too quiet for me to understand. This went on for a few moments: Don stared down as Fynn kissed and even licked his penis through the cloth, without relenting and without complaint.

-I like that girlfriend of yours, Fynn. -Said Don, as Fynn continued to kiss his bulge, which now more closely resembled a tent, his breath heavy with arousal and excitement. This comment about me got my undivided attention and I started to listen even more closely than before to what Don was saying.

Don's comment reminded Fynn of me and visibly turned him off a bit, probably out of guilt, so Fynn stopped kissing Don's bulge for a moment to catch his breath. He then looked up into Don's eyes and told him he knew about his desire for me.

-I know you like my girlfriend. -He told Don in a quiet, resentful tone. -You flirted with her in front of me, remember?

Don laughed at this mockingly.

-Yeah, true, I did flirt with her. -Don said. -I almost kissed her too. She even cried out your name asking for your help, but you still didn't have the balls to confront me and defend her.

Fynn hung his head low with shame for a few moments, looking at Don's bulge, then into Don's eyes again.

-What do you want with her? -My boyfriend asked Don.

-Well, I like your girlfriend. -Said Don. -I've always liked her; she's got a nice ass and her mouth looks like she could do nice things to me...things you're already doing. -Said Don, laughing at Fynn again.

Don's bold comment made me more humid between my legs, and despite his crudeness I felt somehow flattered from what he said. I also finally realized what a coward my boyfriend was for not standing up to Don for me like that. I had forgotten the whole thing, but Don was right, my boyfriend was a pansy.

- And since you'll probably not be fucking her again after this, I want a shot with her. -Said Don.

I put my hand on my mouth to not be heard giggling in amazement at Don's daring words. He was so daring and carefree, I loved it.

-If you want... -replied Fynn submissively, and he leaned forward and submissively French-kissed Don's underwear-clad penis again with great enjoyment. The scene was so arousing, I was having trouble staying on my feet.

-I want her phone number. -said Don, as Fynn continued to French-kiss his bulge.

-Give it to me today, before I leave. -commanded Don.

My boyfriend nodded to this as he continued French-kissing Don's beautiful bulge again and again, without defending his honor, without protesting, without saying a word.

I felt flattered by Don, and now I was definitely attracted to him instead of my boyfriend. I think it was his confidence, his strong will, and his candor that I liked so much. Also, there was something strangely erotic about him "humiliating" my boyfriend like that, forcing him to kiss his penis, then subduing him further by demanding he surrender his girlfriend to him.

I liked it, and I'm sure Fynn liked it too, because all the while he kissed Don's dick with with an aroused look on his face. He was glad to do Don's will, even if he did not like him, he knew Don was the stronger male among the two of them, and from the moment he had kneeled before him to undo his belt buckle, he had submitted to him completely. He was glad to relinquish his girlfriend to Don, like the man taken as a slave by an invader, forced to surrender his woman to him as well.

As my boyfriend continued to worship Don's manly crotch with his mouth, I wanted to go over there and interrupt. I wanted to give Don my number immediately and in front of Fynn and see what he would say. That would have been an interesting experiment, but instead, I decided to wait and watch what happened next.

-I want to hear some compliments from you now. -said Don, and he laughed. -Don't forget, that was part of the deal. The one who loses doesn't just kiss the other guy's cock, he compliments him too...

-Oh gosh... -complained Fynn as he kissed the tip of Don's penis still through the white cloth.

-You suggested it, Fynn, so tough luck. -Said Don. -Let's hear some compliments...

-Like what compliments? -asked Fynn, showing sincere desire to comply. -What do you want to hear?

-I don't know... -said Don. -Tell me why you're kissing my cock...or better yet, tell me that you would rather kiss my cock than your girlfriend's pussy...

Fynn said nothing and just stared ahead at Don's beautiful bulge. Then, he kissed it a few times. His kisses sounded loudly across the room again, as Don observed from above and grinned, waiting for Fynn's first compliment.

-I would rather kiss your cock than my girlfriend's pussy... -said Fynn quietly, and Don laughed at him with great satisfaction. I shook my head, simultaneously aroused by my boyfriend's submission to Don and slightly vexed by Fynn's compliment to him.

-Very good, that's it. Go on...-Commanded Don, with an amused tone of voice. -Compliment me more.

-Um... you're very handsome. -Said Fynn, kissing the bulge a few times after saying this.

-Good. Another one... -Commanded Don.

-You're amazingly handsome... -Fynn complimented, and he wrapped his lips around Don's cock, taking it in, fabric and all, passionately French-kissing it again, showing Don that he meant what he said.

Don was so turned on by Fynn's submissive passion, that his smile disappeared momentarily from his face and he began to gasp as Fynn kissed his long, manly member through the now damp cloth of his briefs.

-Yeah... -said Don. -Keep going, Fynn, you're doing well...

-You're an Adonis...-Continued Fynn. -Your cock deserves every kiss I give it... -said my boyfriend quietly and submissively, and he cupped Don's entire bulge with his mouth and kissed again and again, caressing it with lots of tongue and saliva.

Don's briefs must have been completely drenched by now in my boyfriend's spit, and my boyfriend was visibly enjoying his own emasculation very much, kissing, licking, sucking Don's manhood, breathing heavily, as Don grabbed him by the hair and looked down on him from above with a triumphant smile.

After this last compliment, I think Don knew Fynn was now completely subdued, nice and docile, and ready to take the next step. It was time to sissify Fynn all the way now, which is probably what Don wanted. In fact, whatever agreement they had, I know Don had probably manipulated things in such a way that Fynn would end up doing what he was doing and lose his manhood to Don. The agreement, bet, or whatever this was, had probably been Don's idea, his way of emasculating Fynn in order to get to me. It was actually quite clever, because after being sissified it would not be difficult for Fynn to be taken out of the picture so that Don could finally make a move on me.

Realizing all this made me like Don even more, and I perceived him now to evidently be a true alpha male, strategic, fearless and clever, and also not a homophobe, not afraid to get his cock sucked by another man as long as he achieved what he wanted. And I was what he wanted, a thought I just loved more with every passing moment.

Don pulled his underwear down and finally liberated his penis. His cock was amazing. It was long, it was juicy, it was the manliest thing I have ever seen, and my boyfriend was about to suck on it like a woman, at the alpha male's behest.

Fynn looked up into Don's eyes as he took his cock in his mouth, and he began to suck on it, looking incredibly effeminate, and I quietly chuckled to myself as I watched, so embarrassed for him, so amazed at his emasculation. I never would have thought him capable of sucking another man's cock, and the sight of it aroused me even more than before. I was so turned on that I put my hand inside my panties this time and started to stroke myself, doing my best to not moan or even gasp. It was really difficult, but I succeeded in not making a sound.

The sucking went on for a while, and I quietly stayed where I was. I was really enjoying myself, though to a certain degree I was ashamed of my boyfriend, having lost the respect and admiration I had previously had for him. I didn't hate him though, and it was actually quite arousing to watch him submit to another man and discover his own sexuality, but things would obviously never be the same between us after this experience.

Fynn's head began to relentlessly bob back and forth as he struggled to swallow Don's long eagle. At times he would cough as he slightly choked from it, but he handled it well and continued, uninterrupted, for several minutes without stopping for a breather. Don's facial expression barely changed, though his skin became red from the action and arousal.

Suddenly, Don began to push his member forward as Fynn swept in to swallow it whole, once, twice, twenty times, harder and harder, until Don's breathing became fast and I could tell he was about to come. Fynn swallowed as best he could as Don finally came in his mouth with several loud, manly grunts.

After this, they both caught their breath as Don pulled up his underwear and Fynn wiped his sleeve across his mouth and chin. Don pulled his jeans back up and Fynn stood up and left the room for a moment as Don stayed to silently catch his breath. He picked up a little clock on my shelf and looked at it, then Fynn came back and gave Don a little paper, which I think had my phone number written on it.

Don opened the page and smiled, though he did not thank Fynn.

-Good. -He said. -Let's go, drive me home now. -He said to Fynn, who obediently left the house with him and drove him home.

When they were gone I put on my pajamas and went to bed, where I touched myself to the images in my head of what I had just witnessed. Fynn came back about an hour after that, but he found me in bed, exhausted from masturbating, still awake but pretending to be asleep. He went into the bathroom and stayed there for a long while. When I heard him grunt I knew he was masturbating, and I had a pretty good idea what he was thinking about.

Don called me the next day and asked me out for drinks, and I did not see or speak with Fynn for a week after that. Finally, I sent him a message telling him we needed to talk, and I broke up with him when he came over. He didn't look shocked at all as told him I was now going out with Don. He already knew it, but he didn't say anything.

We had been together for two years, so the breakup wasn't easy, but it was truly the best solution. However, after I had broken up with Fynn I never told him I had seen him with Don, I didn't want to humiliate him further. I never saw him again after that, I think he moved to another city.

Don and I later became a couple and we're still together. Sometimes, when he's away, I still touch myself to the memory of my ex-boyfriend on his knees, worshipping his perfect cock.