Voyeur in a Country Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers

"This time I will bend and stoop and stand in more revealing postures.....Yah? You see what I mean?" she continued as my face registered the full meaning of her words. "You will get what you want, you aren't in any risk - from me that is. Don't know about security or anyone else."

"There's none of that round here, it's dead," I swiftly confirmed. "It's great but why? I mean yes please...but?"

"It's just that - well you think I'm attractive. Quite frankly, I've been celibate all my life, just tied up with helping and work and projects and the charities you know? Men never entered into my life.. well not that way."

I nodded in true sympathy. Shit! I would have entered her at the drop of a hat.

"This is harmless and it's a sort of pleasure for me with your sincerity which I think is genuine. Simple as that," Biddie stated, hands turned out and open fingered. "To think that you will be looking up my skirt in the future is sort of thrilling."

Fuck it, I thought. Let's get on with it.

"Well OK. Let's do it. We'll go our own ways and no more said," I said, maybe a touch too impatiently, putting the cam back into my bag. "And er....thanks."

Off she strode without another word as I fumbled the cam set up into operating order, part keeping an eye on the extra sway of her butt as she went into a shoe shop. There was definitely a new attitude about Biddie and it was due to my flattery - which was genuine by the way. The next few minutes in the shoe shop and a gift shop where she bought some candles were a voyeur's dream in one sense, but of course it wasn't true voyeurism as Biddie was posing. But the poses bore no resemblance to the usual snatched shots of gusseted snatches. She didn't make it too obvious either. Not from the other people folk around us, of which there were few - but more from the purist voyeur's point of view who might look at my shots and say posing.

I sidled up behind her as she stood on tiptoe, legs apart, bent down, squatted, reached, swayed - all for my camera and when the bag caught under her skirt several times with her butt hovering over my lens, not once did she look round. I could have sworn when she straightened up once and I glanced at the lens, there was steam on the glass. I stuck the bag round her front from beneath an overhanging shelf, still keeping up the pretence of subterfuge, I was in need of practice after all it was early in the season. This angle would afford me gorgeous frontal uppies and she widened her thighs as I kept the bag steady. I could have hugged her and kissed on the spot in gratitude as she sauntered out with her purchases and went to the taxi rank.

Without a wave or glance, she waited until one arrived and clambered in. That was the last physical encounter with the very posh, celibate, statuesque Biddie whatever her name was. I rushed home and loaded up the VCR to feed my big screen TV. Irritated at the reverse play, I sat naked in my spacious lounge, the late afternoon sun blanked out by the drapes across the French windows overlooking my three acres of fields. I couldn't be overlooked anyway but I wanted to view the prize catch of the day in perfect surroundings and I wanked my dick up as I pressed play.

I went into slow mode so many times and repeated the tape over and over again, as the perfect shots of her crotch beamed out at me. Biddie was a very hairy girl, but the thick flaps of her cunt burst through the dark forest round it. I never got sight of her arsehole, but you never do, but the image and suggestion of the widened buttock aperture where it was hidden was clearly captured, surrounded by it's own copse of curly black pubes. My cock was near to bursting as I delayed cumming until I could hold the fountain no more.

That was considerable and very gratifying and I wondered what sort of shag she would be and if any voyeurs would be behind her on the escalators at the airport in a few days. The video is one of my treasures.

FIN

uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers
12