Voyeur Luv

Story Info
Indian man likes to watch the ladies.
824 words
2.71
58k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I am middle aged man living in town in India. I had been married for nearly 4 yrs but was more or less unsatisfied with marriage life. I had gone through lot of tensions that I suddenly found my admiration for females increased. I had retail and had lot of female customer's coming to me. As I was bit in doldrums in family life, I started getting attracted to lot younger or little older females than me.

One of them was around 14 yr younger to me; she was nice looking girl who was medium in ht. she used to always give me a nice smile whenever she visited my outlet. Well I started feeling an attraction towards her which grew day by day. Well one fine day I went to a nearby shoe store, as I was going through range i saw her walking in. it was nearly after 2 months I was seeing her. Seeing me she gave a smile and walked towards the other side of store. Well I was looking for a pair of shoes of myself but my eyes were now moving at every part of store to have glance of her and I was lost in thoughts. Finally trying to kill time in store so that I can have glance of her for longer period I had to pick up a shoe as I had nearly wasted lot of time of people there. As I walked to cash counter I saw her trying slippers at corner next to cash counter. Seeing me she again gave a smile. Well with every new pair she tried she looked at me as I would give a nod. Finally she wore the simplest slipper in store often referred as bathroom slipper but surprisingly it was suiting her best & complimenting her looks. I don't remember what made in give a +vet nod for it with nice big smile. She immediately took 2 pairs of it having 2 diff designs on base of slipper. She walked up to cash counter to pay the bill. I shifted little sideways to give her access to counter.

The store was getting a form customer form filled for every customer. I filled the form and passed on to the salesman, suddenly she called me asking for pen. I was looking for opportunity to talk to her I proposed her that if she doesn't mind I fill the form for her, she immediately agreed. When I reached email column while telling hers she asked mine. I wrote it on small piece of paper and passed on to her. She inquired that whether I used messenger or not I replied in -ve as I never chatted before. She picked up her stuff and walked out of store.

Few days passed by but I still couldn’t forget store incident although nothing had happened but it seems I got advance from her which I was not able to reciprocate. I was working on pc when some words struck me, I immediately logged onto the net and went onto my mail site, luckily I was also using same mail site. I immediately downloaded its messenger service of it and logged on. Well it was first foray into word of chatting, as my messenger opened the biggest surprise was that I had message seeking permission to add me as friend. When I read the i.d I was taken by surprise that it was her i.d as she had asked for permission in her name only though i.d seemed anonymous to me.

One day while sitting idle I logged onto net well found she was there too online. Immediately she wrote hi and I replied back. We started talking about diff things, as we were just shifting from topics to topics in chat suddenly she asked if I wanted to see her. My affirmative reply and next moment her cam went on and I could see her. She was dressed in wt kurta which was as good as linen material but could make out what she was wearing inside it (a lacy wt bra). I kept on talking with her but my eyes were glued to her cam view trying to figure out what exact she was wearing. Suddenly she changed the topic and asked if I wanted to see her standing as I was ready to say yes to every? I was being asked; she stood up against back wall. She was wearing long shorts with slippers and was looking damn sexy in it. I started feeling a hard on but kept control in not asking for more or asking personal things. But in back of my mind I was feeling that this girl was interested in me. Well our chat continued for around an hour more without any more interesting things cropping up. Than we said bye to each other with promise to talk more on regular schedule’s (to be continued………………..)