Voyeur Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,623 Followers

James ogled his mother's breasts openly. He could almost make out the nipple on her left tit as it was held tight by the black lace bra. He caught himself when he realized she had stopped talking and looked into her eyes. Unashamedly he let her read his hungry gaze.

"Remember your promise. If you say you will do something for someone you had better come through. I'm counting on you." Debbie said.

"Don't you mean Mrs. Johnson is counting on me?" James asked.

"Yes, yes of course," Debbie said, suddenly flustered.

James' father came into the kitchen and stood in the doorway a moment. Debbie pushed away from her son guiltily and busied herself with fixing her dress, turning to hide her face from her husband.

"You ready?" James' father, Russell, asked.

"Yes dear," Debbie replied meekly heading towards the door. "Goodnight son," she called out over her shoulder.

"See you guys later," James replied. Debbie sat silently in the car as her husband steered it up the street toward their home. The dinner party had been pleasant, mostly Russell's colleagues and their spouses in attendance. She tried to partake in the conversations but her mind kept wandering and more than once her husband had given her a sidelong glance that made her worry he suspected something.

As they pulled into the drive she watched as her son and Allison stepped out of the house. James waved to his parents as he followed his girlfriend to her car where he kissed her good night and then she drove off. Debbie waited for her son on the front step as her husband complained of a headache and headed off to bed.

"I see you got Mrs. Johnson's driveway cleaned up," Debbie said, shielding her eyes from the street lamp as she peered across the street. James stopped in front of her, his eyes level with hers now that she was elevated three inches.

"Yeah Allison stopped by and made it her job to see that I did it right," he said chuckling.

"I like that girl," Debbie admitted. "Knows what she wants and how to get it. Some women have a hard time asking for the things they need."

James considered her words in the silence that followed. They stood on the front step for a long while it seemed until Debbie leaned into him, placing a hand upon his chest and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Good night dear," she said resignedly.

Debbie trudged up the stairs and entered her room. Russell was fast asleep as the television flickered light around the room. She looked about and wondered again how her marriage had ended up where it was. Undoing her dress she pulled it off her body and laid it out on the bed. Kicking her shoes off in the closet she reached for a hangar to put the dress on when the tip of a nail from a home made shelf sliced the back side of her arm.

Jerking her arm back Debbie cried out in pain. When she looked at the wound a crimson line was forming where the nail had cut a shallow gash less than an inch long. As she gripped her arm tightly just above the cut she winced in pain and stepped out of the closet. Her eyes darted to the bed and she rolled her eyes in disgust as her unaware husband snored loudly.

"Story of my life," she muttered heading towards the kitchen and the first aid kit.

James' door was shut when she passed by and the rest of the house was dark as she crossed through the entryway into the family room. The moonlight was bright enough that she didn't bother turning on any lights in the kitchen as she reached for the medical kit in the cupboard. Within a minute she had applied the antibacterial cream and a larger than necessary bandage that wrapped around her upper wrist. Replacing the box she shut the cupboard and heard an unexpected voice.

"Oh god, yes mom, suck it, please. I need you to suck my cock," her son was saying. Her eyes cast about as her heart began to pound loudly in her chest. She whipped around expecting to see James behind her. When he wasn't anywhere immediately visible she calmed a little and then crept to peek into the living room.

"Suck it mom, you know if you do I'll eat your pussy. You know how much I want to eat your pussy? Do you?" James said as his hand stroked his naked cock, pants and underwear in a heap around his ankles.

Debbie felt her mouth go dry and her pussy drenched the French cut panties she was wearing. Reflexively she moved to pull her robe tighter around her body, still ashamed to show her son her body despite her barely hidden desires. Her fingers found bare flesh and with horror she looked down at herself and saw that she only wore the black push up bra and the brief underwear. In her haste to get to the kitchen she hadn't put anything on.

"I want to eat your pussy mom; you won't have to ask me at all. Just give me the chance and I'll eat it until you beg me to stop," James growled.

Paralyzing fear rooted Debbie to the floor. She wanted to cry out but even her voice was lost to her. Her eyes locked on her son's cock, his hand sliding up and down the length, and her tongue began to dart about her parched mouth in imitation of pleasing it.

James dared to open his eyes for a moment, praying that his mother would be watching him again. In the shadows he thought he could see her but it was difficult to tell. The first time he had seen her hiding her robe was the most visible part and now he thought he could make out a leg or something but he wasn't sure. Closing his eyes once again he decided to make one more try.

"Bring me your pussy," he said clearly. "Bring me your pussy so I can eat it. I want to lick your pussy. Come here mother."

Debbie stepped forward and then caught herself. He had sounded as if he knew she was there and she longed to obey his desire, to give in to her own need. Her eyes were locked on his face now as the pleasure of his masturbation was evident in his expression. Her fingers twitched involuntarily as she fought the urge to rush to him, unable to cross that final threshold that would reveal her shame.

James opened his eyes slowly and his breath caught in his chest. His hand stopped moving along his cock and he squeezed tightly to fight back against the orgasm that threatened to erupt unbidden. His mother was there and she had stepped into the light. He could see her breasts pushed together in the black bra, the swell of compressed flesh promising to spill out at any moment. Her stomach was bare as his gaze traveled down her body, his love and desire erasing any blemish that might have been there. Panties cut high on the hips dipped down between her legs protecting the part of her body he so desired to taste.

Debbie watched with detached horror as her son stood up and began to walk towards her. "He can't see me," she told herself, willing the fear to subside. In slow motion he appeared to get closer and closer. Each step he took she knew she should flee, hide her shameful desire, but her body would not be denied and it refused the screams in her head to run.

In a blink he was upon her, his hands had gripped her face and his tongue was pushing into her willing mouth. Wrapping an arm around her neck and holding her tight his other hand reached up and groped her breasts roughly. The wetness of his kiss returned moisture to her mouth and Debbie pulled back forcefully, finally able to gasp for breath.

She opened her mouth to speak but he kissed her again, his hands reaching behind her and grabbing her exposed buns and pulling her panty covered pussy hard against his naked erection. The heat of his cock so close to the center of her body made her melt and she felt the flood that threatened to soak her underwear flow into the folds of her sex.

"I need you, mom," James said simply, pressing his erection against her meaningfully. Debbie nodded numbly and succumbed to the pressure he exerted on her shoulders. She blinked and when she opened her eyes again his engorged penis was in front of her face.

"I've never..." she started, looking up at her son expectantly.

"But you've seen it done," James whispered guiding her mouth closer to his body.

Debbie reached up and grabbed his cock at the base, surprised at its rigidness and searing heat. She guided his flesh to her lips and suddenly felt her mouth flood with saliva as her dark desire was being fulfilled. She may have never sucked a dick before, but she could tell her son was on the verge of orgasm already.

Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his cock as she pressed it against her pursed lips, kissing it. The smell of his body filled her nostrils and Debbie felt herself ready to swoon.

The need to perform on a man with her mouth had overpowered her good sense; so much so that she had tried to sate it by spying on her son and his girlfriend. Her voyeurism had revealed another desire she never knew she had: a man going down on her. To feel a man's tongue on her pussy had quickly overtaken the dream of sucking a cock, but now she knew if she fulfilled one the other would come true as well. Finally her dark desire was coming to pass. All of her fantasies could never have prepared her for this moment, but Debbie was determined to see it through.

Taking him in her mouth slowly she descended upon his cock as far as she could go. As his dick passed over her tongue and approached the back of her mouth she felt the gagging reflex start to exert itself. Relaxing consciously, as she had read in her books, she forced herself to take him further and further down. At last she felt his pubic hairs tickle her nostrils.

James groaned in his pleasure as his mother took his cock into her wet mouth. He felt his orgasm approaching and his breath came in pants and gasps as he felt her take his dick deeper than Allison ever had. At last he could feel the back of her throat press against the head of his dick and then he lost control.

Debbie gasped as cum shot out of the end of her son's cock. Pulling her head back she quickly stroked the length of his dick, milking him into her starving mouth. His cum pooled on her tongue and she swirled it around, savoring its taste and texture. Removing his organ from her mouth she swallowed twice, taking it all into her stomach. She licked his cock clean as she always dreamed she would. Finally she leaned back and looked at her son who was staring down at her with such awe.

"Now you have to keep your promise," she whispered.

James pulled his mother to her feet and kissed her deeply. His tongue explored her mouth wantonly as he pulled her tight against him.

"I always do," he said. His hands roamed her body ravenously as he led her across the room. Feeling the cushions on the back of his leg he spun her around with a gasp and tossed her on the couch.

Debbie lay trembling before her son, his penis standing nearly straight up in the air, despite his recent orgasm, as he looked at her with uncontrolled desire. Never in her life had a man looked at her with such raw lust and she was helpless in his gaze. Her legs opened of their own accord and she pulled her panties to the side, exposing her sex to her son and inviting him to do as he pleased.

James felt his heart leap in his chest as his mother bared her pussy for him and he lunged to cover the exposed flesh with his mouth. His face was immediately covered in her natural lubrication and he became dizzy upon her scent. He did not use any of the techniques he might have employed with Allison in an attempt to bring her to orgasm. His mouth devoured the lips of her sex as he drove his tongue as far into her as he could go, trying to find the source of the ambrosia that came from her body.

Debbie cried out as her son, HER SON her mind screamed, ate her pussy like it was his last meal. His tongue penetrated her like a cock and the slurping sounds filled her ears like a rock concert. She pulled his hair and swiveled her hips, swiping her clit across the bridge of his nose. Another cry escaped her mouth and then she settled into a series of gasping sobs punctuated by excited squeals.

At last James became sated on her nectar and he focused his attention on her clit. His tongue teased the nub hidden beneath its hood and was slowly rewarded as it grew out of its confinement. He fluttered his tongue across it and he could feel his mother's excitement but still she would not cross that line.

"It's okay mom," he said after pulling his face away from her pussy. Juice from her sex dripped from his chin onto her stomach. "Cum for me. Cum on my tongue."

Once again he worked her clit over with the butterfly touches of his tongue. The rapid stimulation once again sent her catapulting over the precipice and she pulled his face tight against her thrashing hips as she gave in to her dark desire. Gasps tore the breath from her body and she felt herself losing control as the orgasm ripped through her loins. With supreme effort she sucked air into her lungs and then turned her head into the back cushion of the couch and expelled a muffled shriek.

James felt the flood wash over his face and he tried to drink the tide. When at last his mother released him from her grasp he was drenched with the evidence of her climax. He crawled up her body and held her tight in his embrace. Debbie trembled uncontrollably for untold minutes until at last she was too exhausted and she slipped into the inky blackness of sleep.

He felt his mother relax, her breath still coming in ragged gasps but less so with each passing moment. James felt his erection begin to fade as he was filled with concern for his mom. He wasn't sure how long he sat there with his mother asleep in his arms but after a time he became worried that his father might catch them.

"Mom," he whispered, shaking her shoulder. "Mom, you need to wake up and go to bed." James repeated his words several times before Debbie stirred. With blinking, unseeing eyes she looked upon him. "You need to go to bed now mom," he repeated.

Debbie nodded numbly and tried to stand. Her legs weak and wobbly, she stumbled and slumped back onto the couch. James stood up and lifted her to her feet once again and guided her down the hall supporting her weight. When they reached her bedroom door she pushed against his chest and stood on her own. In the darkness she could feel his concern and she nodded encouragingly and pointed James towards his own room.

James watched his mother enter her bedroom and shut the door quietly. He waited outside expectantly, hoping against hope that his father was still asleep. After a time he heard the sound of water rushing through the pipes and he surmised that she must have used the toilet. Satisfied that his father had not woken up he returned to the living room and retrieved his discarded clothes before returning to his own bed.

Debbie used the toilet and then splashed her face with cold water. Perhaps if she had not been so thoroughly drained she might have felt guilt over what had happened with her son. Tomorrow, or the next day, there would be time to worry over such things she told herself. As she returned to her bed and climbed in Russell turned over and faced her with open eyes.

"Where have you been?" he asked calmly. Debbie raised her arm and showed him the bandage on her wrist. "You okay?"

"I'm all better now," she drawled sexily.

Russell gave her a confused look and rolled his eyes before laying his head upon the bed, asleep once more. Friday afternoon James flipped through the channels unable to find anything interesting to watch. He looked out the front window surprised to hear the garage door opening so early in the day. His father pulled into the drive and a minute later he heard the side door open as Russell entered the house. James got off the couch and headed to the kitchen.

"Playing hooky, eh?" James said to his dad.

"Yeah," Russell said with a measured tone. "Just felt like I needed to be home early today." James gave him a curious look, not grasping his meaning. "Friend once told me that if your wife thinks you are cheating on her, then you are. Reality don't matter."

James gave his father a questioning look. "You saying..." he trailed off, unsure of where this conversation was heading.

"No," Russell replied as if it was ludicrous his wife would think he was unfaithful. "But I got to thinking, I wonder if that's true for men as well. I wonder how many men think their wives are cheating on them and then dismiss their doubts out of some machismo."

"So?" James prodded. When his father did not respond James continued, "You think mom is cheating on you?" He could feel his stomach begin to tie into knots.

"I don't know. Maybe she hasn't and she's thinking of it. I just don't know," Russell admitted.

James' mind scrambled. "Is everything okay in the bedroom?" he asked trying to sound casual.

Russell gave his son a disapproving look. "None of your business, mister."

"I was just asking," James declared defensively. "I went out on a date with this girl whose parents got a divorce because her mother found out that her dad liked to wear women's underwear."

"You think your mom is a cross dresser?" Russell said flatly, not amused with the direction the conversation was taking.

"I'm just saying sometimes people have things they are afraid to tell even their own wife, or husband as the case may be. Maybe get mom in the mood and talk about some of the things you haven't in a while," James explained. "What can it hurt?" he said when his father gave him a doubtful look.

Russell considered his son's words for a minute. Finally he smiled at his only child and ruffled his hair.

"How'd you get so smart?" he asked proudly.

"Oprah," James replied.

That night, as he lay in bed waiting for sleep, James heard a sound he couldn't recall ever hearing: his mother giggling. He sighed, knowing that whatever spell that had come over his mother was being broken and that his brief interlude with her had come to an end. He had been torn with guilt after his conversation with his father. In all the excitement with his mother he had never considered the consequences. In a sad way he was glad it had come to an end. With a rueful smile he rolled over and went to sleep.

A couple weeks later James and Allison watched a little television with Russell and Debbie before the elder couple headed off to bed.

"Come on darling," Russell said to his wife, "these love birds don't want us old folks around anymore." With a wink to his son Russell extended his hand to his wife and helped her up from the recliner.

Debbie stood and crossed the room as Allison and James both stood to adjourn to the living room. Turning around she hugged her son's girlfriend and bid her good night. Allison shot a surprised looked at James as Debbie moved to hug her son. James shrugged unknowingly and Allison only smiled confusedly, stepping around the corner out of sight.

"Thank you," Debbie whispered in her son's ear as she hugged him close. She pulled her face back and looked him in the eye for a moment. Leaning close she pressed her lips against her son's mouth for a lingering moment.

"Thank you," Debbie said simply and then turned to leave. As she reached the doorway she turned to look at him still standing where she had left him. "And thank Allison for me too."

Agnol
Agnol
1,623 Followers
12