Voyeur Night

Story Info
Dance club or strip club; which does she choose?
2.6k words
3.98
131.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All week we have been talking about our voyeur's night out! When I leave to get the babysitter you are in the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. I give you a big kiss and caress your ass up under your towel. You ask me if I am ready for a hot night? I say yes. You tell me if the door is shut when I get back - don't come in the room - you'll be out soon. I am looking pretty good in a pair of nice tight jeans and silk shirt. Of course, I have on my Texas cowboy boots on - your favorite.

When I get back to the house after the 15-minute roundtrip to the babysitters the door to our room is shut. I get the babysitter all set up with instructions for the kid's bedtime. I then take my place on the couch to wait for you to come down. My anticipation is very high.

Soon the bedroom door opens and you start down the stairs. You walk slowly down and into the foyer, turning on the chandelier. You look incredible. The first thing I notice is how great your face looks - the makeup is perfect, the lipstick is deep red. Your hair is pulled back tight - showing off your wonderful face and all its incredible features. You long hair is piled seductively in a loose bun on the back of your head.

Next my eyes go to the shoes you are wearing. Your black pattern leather with their 4 inch heal look fabulous. Your black stretch pants look great as they hug your beautiful legs. Your unbelievable ass is just visible under the back of the black jacket you are wearing. The jacket is buttoned but I can see you are wearing your black body stocking.

You slowly move your hands to the jacket buttons and undo them one by one. Each hands grabs a side of the jacket - slowly you open the jacket. Your tits are visible through the lace of the body stocking. Your nipples press hard against the material. I immediately image you do not have on any panties either and my cock starts to grow hard.

You look at me and as you are re-buttoning your jacket - ask me if I like? I say no - I love the way you have dressed for me this night.

I walk over and hug and kiss you. You whisper to me and say tonight will be lots of fun. You let me know that your pussy started getting moist while you were getting ready and is still very wet. You pinch my cock through my pants and say lets get going.

We get in the car and start for downtown. I ask, the nightclub or the jazz bar? You look back at me and put your hand on my thigh and say the gentlemen's club. I smile and say perfect. We drive up to the very impressive building and valet park. The hostess at the front desk looks up at you as we enter and a wicked sexy smile comes across her face. She takes our cover fee and wishes us a hot night. The club is pretty busy but I spot a good table near the main stage. This place is upscale and you whisper to me that you like it.

We sit down just as the dancer on stage removes her bikini top. She has huge tits and the smile on your face is unmistakable. She does not miss it either and smiles back at you before continuing her work on stage. We order our drinks and sit back to watch. We then pretend to be the Olympic judges giving each lady marks for technical merit and creative presentation. We have a very nice meal served by an equally nice and beautiful waitress.

While we are sitting at out table the dancers keep coming over asking if we want some more company. We decline all offers. After dinner you sit back and open the buttons of the jacket. The view is so incredible sexy. From the side I can see the outline of your right tit as it presses against the lace of your body stocking. As I am staring at you I see your eyes open wider and a sexy smile come across your face. I look at the stage where you eyes are and there stands a lady almost as sexy as you! She is a goddess with long tanned legs, firm ass and very large tits that are in perfect proportion to her sexy frame. Her hair is auburn color and come down to rest on her shoulders. The way she is staring back at you I know you have both made a connection.

As her dance nears the end I stand up and walk over to the stage with a $20 bill. As I lean into to her she ask me who is the sexy lady I am with. I tell her it is my wife. She whispers that her black g-string is all wet from looking at you. She tells me she has just 2 more dance sets on the side stages and then she will join us at our table.

I get back to the table and you ask what we were talking about. I tell you her name is Mindy and she really thinks you are very sexy. I add that Mindy doesn't think I am half-bad either. I tell you that she has a couple more dance sets and then she will join us. You smile as we sit back to continue enjoying the entertainment on stage.

After about 45 minutes Mindy comes over and sits with us. Mindy has on very tight (painted on) black jeans and a red tube top. Her hair is pulled back and she has on the sexiest high platform shoes we have ever seen. She explains that her shift is over but wondered if she could join us as a patron. She thinks it is just great that a married couple can come out and play like we are doing. The whole time she is talking she is staring at you. We are sitting around a small table - you Mindy and me. We talk about lots of stuff - life, love, relationships - lots of stuff. As we are talking your jacket continues to open a little bit at a time. I can now see both of your beautiful tits pressing on the lacy body stocking. Your nipples have gotten very swollen and large. So are Mindy's as they push against the fabric of her red tube top.

The conversation turns to massage and Mindy let's us know she has had formal training and loves to practice her massage craft. She especially likes to sensually massage, beautiful, sexy women. I am already about ready to come in my pants when she continues to ask you if you have ever had a professional sensual massage. You say, "all the time by my wonderful guy here - I love them." She immediately ask if you would like her to give you her special brand of massage. You say sure! I quickly gather my composure and ask if I can watch. Mindy smiles and says that she was counting on that.

Mindy follows us back to our house. I take the babysitter home and leave you two in the hallway. When I return (quickest roundtrip to the babysitter ever) you are both preparing our master bedroom. Candles are lit, music is playing, wine is poured and the massage oil is heated. Blankets have been put on the floor and sheets over the blankets. Mindy looks up and tells me I have perfect timing - every thing is ready.

We lock the bedroom door and you start to take off your shoes. Mindy quickly tells you to stop at the shoes. You say "OK." Mindy tells us that the only way she works is in the nude. With that she slowly pulls her red tube top up over her head. Our eyes are focused on her beautiful body. Her tits are even more incredible up close in our bedroom. They are perfect, shape, size, color and form. The candlelight helps to provide the perfect lighting for her magnificence.

She runs her tongue over her lips and unbuttons the top of her jeans. She turn her back to us and steps off her shoes the slowly pulls down the jeans. Her ass is beautiful and she has already removed her g-string. She kicks aside the jeans and steps back into her shoes. She open her legs slightly as she bends down to pick up the jeans. We can she her shaved pussy lips swollen and glistening with her wetness. She takes her one finger and reaches back and brings it through her wet pussy. She then sucks on the finger as she turn to face us. She is gorgeous - only a small triangle of auburn pussy hair leading down to her clit. She smiles at us and tells us she is very hot and feels great. She know this will be one her of best efforts.

She ask you to get on one of the sheets lying face down. She tells me to kneel at your head and watch. I am not to touch anything - yet! Slowly she starts to massage you head and neck - almost immediately moans start coming from you. I ask you how it feels and you say fabulous. Mindy starts rubbing your shoulders and back. Your jacket is still on. Down you back, over you ass, down your legs to your feet - one continuous movement of Mindy's expert hands. Mindy ask you to unbutton you pants which you do without complaint. Shi reaches up under your jacket and pull you pants off. She makes sure her hands have maximum contact with you lace body stocking and she slides you pants down past your ass, legs and feet. You look very sexy lying there with you legs covered in the lacy body stocking. You moan with approval.

She refocuses on massaging your feet. Slowly she starts massaging up you legs to your thighs. Then her hands disappear from my sight up under your jacket. From your moaning I can tell her hands are working magic on your ass. She tells you to take off your jacket which she helps you do. Now she starts on your neck - no obstructions now - I can see it all happening. My cock is straining as it has been from the start inside my jeans. Pre-cum has soaked my crotch. From you neck she move to you shoulder and back. You continue to moan and gasp and reach you hand out and find a resting place for it on my very hard cock.

She moves back to your ass and then to your inner thighs. Your legs are spread apart but she resist the temptation to move her hands to you pussy. She helps you turn over. Now we can both see just how excited you are. Nipples more erect than I have ever seem them and the lace of the body stocking covering your pussy is soaked with your sweet juices. She slowly removes your body stocking this time making sure her hands have maximum contact with your skin. As she move the body stocking off she pauses to massage your nipples between her finger tips, she then runs your thighs and finally your feet.. You are crying in exctasy as she straddles her body over your legs and massages your tits. She takes some massage oil and uses it all over the top of your body. As she is massaging your tits she ask me if I want to remove my clothes. You say please do - I am so hot. I do not need much encouragement. I remove my clothes as both of you watch and smile. My cock comes out of my pants hard and long. I kneel back in my spot again as your hand immediately grabs my cock.

Mindy stops massaging you for a minute to apply massage oil to her tits. She ask me to put more on yours. This takes a while as we are in no hurry to let the wonderful feelings of skin on skin go to waste. Mindy obviously likes watching me massage oil in your breast. Mindy very slowly rest her ass between you legs and lowers her tits towards you. The nipples are the first to make contact, so gently, so sensuously. Then the full breast contact between two incredibly gorgeous women. Mindy rubs her tits against your is a slow circular motion. Slowly the circles stop as she looks at you and lowers her mouth to yours. Your lips meet in a deep kiss. She pulls back slightly as ask if you like this? You don't answer with words but pull her lips down onto yours. Again you both slightly pull back but this time it is to show me the dance that your tongues are doing.

While you continue to kiss I move next to you and put more massage oil Mindy's back. She moans as my hand touches her skin. The moaning increases through your kisses as I massage her neck and back. Louder still are the moans as I move to her ass and then to her waiting pussy lips.

Mindy breaks the long kiss and moves her mouth down to your neck, then your tits. She spends time sucking on each nipple, as she bites them gently you are going into sensual orbit. All the time Mindy is moving on you my hands are moving and massaging her back, ass, thighs and legs. I move to her pussy again and her lips open effortlessly - she is very wet. I play with her clit and pussy lips without going into her pussy.

Mindy is at the top of your pussy hair, her tongue moving and darting all over and around your clit without touching it. You are massaging head, pushing her down towards you wanting pussy. Your hand also grabs and massages you won tits. I stop playing with Mindy's pussy and position myself to watch as her tongue takes its first taste of your pussy juices. "Isn't it fantastic," I say, as Mindy simple moans. Her tongue proceeds to dance over and on your clit and into your pussy. I am so hard and ready to explode I get behind Mindy and spread her legs. I work my tongue to her pussy and taste her juices. I continue to lick her clit and push my tongue deep into her pussy.

The moans are almost deafening as both of you are brought to fantastic orgasm. Simultaneously your body's shiver, shake and rejoice in the exctasy they are feeling throughout. You collapse into each others arms and begin the most tender kissing. Your lips and tongues dancing together. After a while you pull back and announce that your hubby has not been taken care of. Mindy asks you if you can handle that - you smile and say sure.

Mindy comes over and quickly has my cock deep in her mouth. Her soft lips and warm mouth feel so good. As Mindy continues to lick and suck my cock you come over and kiss me. The taste of both your pussy juices are in your mouth. Lingering from your last kiss with Mindy. It is so good. As we kiss I explode into Mindy's mouth. You and her then both lick the cum off my cock and then all three of us kiss, our tongues dancing together in joy and lust.

We fall asleep for a short time - but soon I wake to both your tongues wrapped around my cock...