Voyeur Pro

Story Info
Pretending to be a prostitute, a vixen puts on a show.
1.2k words
4.46
11.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He locked the door behind us, making sure to latch the privacy lock. We wouldn't want any hotel employees barging in on us.

I drop my purse on the night stand, next to the bed, and search for the mini bar. I could use a drink to calm my nerves. Jake, the gentleman accompanying me, seems to be a touch nervous, as well. Hopefully, he doesn't realize how petrified I am.

I'm beginning to believe that this may be his first time, which bodes well for me. Not only is this my first time, but I'm not even a real prostitute. I only know what I've seen in the movies.

I spy a small refrigerator at the end of the dresser.

"Would you like a drink?" I ask.

He responds quickly, "yes, please."

I open the door and pull out two small bottles of Chardonnay. I look for his approval and he nods. I pour two glasses and walk over to him. I hand him his glass and we both sip on the wine. He tries hard not to stare at my breasts, but my low cut dress is making it near impossible. His uneasiness calms my own nerves.

I take another large drink of my wine and put my drink down. My confidence is growing. I move closer to him, placing my hands upon his chest.

"Business before pleasure?" I ask him.

I had rehearsed this line repeatedly, but it still sounded a little awkward coming from my mouth.

"Oh, yes. Of course," he stammers. "Let me get it out... My wallet, I mean."

He takes his wallet out and hands me a wad of cash. I don't bother to count it. The amount isn't important to me. Just the fact that I'm being paid is all I care about. I place it in my purse and turn back to him.

"Well, how would you like to begin?" I ask him.

He looks relieved to be jumping right in. He hasn't said more than two words since we met downstairs.

"What would you like to do?" He manages to spit out.

"I'm yours, sweetie. I'll do whatever you'd like," I respond, in my most sultry voice.

Jake fidgets a bit, but doesn't answer. I can sense he's probably thought this whole thing through, but is clamming up as it has become a reality. This works for me, because I have a plan also.

I move towards him and say, "It's ok. I'll tell you what, I'll call the shots for now and if you think of anything just let me know, ok?"

Jake loosens up a bit and nods his head.

I lean in and kiss him on his neck. My hands reach around his body and fall to his hips.

I pull him into me and whisper, "We're going to have a lot of fun."

I lead him over to the edge of the bed, sit him down and walk towards the large window. I pull the drapes all the way open. The late night lights of the city pour into the room.

I turn to Jake and smile. Slowly, I begin to undress. I slip my dress over my head and discard it on the sofa chair in the corner. I imagine a thousand eyes gazing upon my body from the outside world. My pussy begins to moisten. Jake sits motionless on the bed, enjoying the show. I turn back, to face the window. I scan the building across the way for "peeping toms". I don't notice any. I unsnap my bra, and unleash my breasts for anyone to see. I stretch my arms up high on the window.

"Come here, Jake," I command.

Jake stands up and walks over to me at the window.

"I want you to feel my breasts," I tell him.

Jake reaches around me and moves his hands up to my tits. He grabs them firmly and begins playing with my nipples. I push my ass back into him. I feel his cock, rock hard, through his pants. I position myself to feel the head of his cock on my pussy and begin to push, back and forth, in a fucking motion.

I turn around and ease him back. Kneeling before him, I unbuckle his pants. I look up to his eyes, while unzipping his fly and pull his pants to his ankles. His cock is so close to my mouth, I instinctively kiss him through his briefs. I feel him jerk at my touch.

"Is anybody watching?" I ask him.

He peers out the window and looks intently at the rooms across from us.

"I see some people, but nobody is watching," he says.

"I'm sure someone will tune in at some point," I respond.

I pull his briefs down and release his manhood. He's bigger than I thought he would be. I stroke him slowly, as I admire his prowess. He lets out a low moan and leans his hands upon the window. I swirl my tongue around his tip, tasting his precum. He pushes gently towards my mouth. I slide my hand down his shaft as I take him into my mouth. I make love to his cock, savoring every inch. He begins to rock back and forth, slightly at first, but he picks up tempo until he is fucking my mouth in rhythmic full strokes.

"Somebody's watching now," Jake gasps.

He's excited by this and picks up his pace, but I stop him and stand up.

"I want you to fuck me," I beg him.

Jake kicks off his pants and pushes me up against the window. No longer hindered by nerves, he takes my left breast into his mouth. I hold his head in my hands as he moves from one tit to the other, licking and sucking. I slide my hand between my legs and begin to play with myself over my panties. Swollen and soaking wet, my pussy is ready.

I push him off me and turn around. I rest my hands on the window sill and bend over, pushing myself against him. I search the windows for our audience. I spot the man, jerking off, directly across from us.

"I want to feel you inside me," I plead to Jake.

Jake pulls my panties down and lays his cock on my ass. He spreads my ass cheeks apart and allows his dick to slide over my asshole to my vagina. He circles the entrance of my pussy, lathering his head in my moistness. He grabs my hips and thrusts his cock deep inside of me, pushing my face against the window. He begins fucking me with long, hard strokes. The feeling of his balls slapping against my clit is enough to make me cum. I hold back, wanting to prolong the feeling.

I look up to watch the man stroking himself. He smiles at me and waves. I smile back at him and simultaneously, let out a huge moan, as I cum all over Jakes cock. I cum harder than I can ever remember. I can't believe how turned on I am, being watched. My juices flood over Jakes rigid member as he continues to thrust, bringing me to multiple orgasms.

I look back to our voyeur. He is now giving us a standing ovation. I urge Jake to keep fucking me. I want to give my husband an encore he'll never forget.