Voyeur Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife plays with her lover with hubby tied up in the corner.
2.5k words
4.24
155.8k
85

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacon4u2
Bacon4u2
87 Followers

****************************

*

* Originally written April 28, 2009

* Posted to Literotica February 21, 2010

*

* Cuckold, Wife Sharing, Mild BDSM

*

****************************

Kneeling down at Lacey's feet, I paused in helping zip up her black leather boots and looked up at her.

"Are you sure this is going to be ok? I don't want this to get in the way of what you have going on," I asked.

"Of course I'm sure Honey," she said, smiling down at me.

That smile and the spark in her eyes was all I needed. I bent back down to the job at hand and finished zipping up her knee length boots. My hands, however, continued up her legs, my fingers wandering near her uncovered and bare pussy before she slapped them away.

"Oh no you don't! This is all for Don right now, and none for you." She smoothed the hem of her skirt back down over her hips, the only fabric covering the wonderful delight between her thighs. "You know exactly what we agreed to. It's what you want, it's what I want, and I'm holding you to this...my dear cuckold bitch."

My cock stirred in the confines of my slacks at being called that by my love. She had kept me hard and wanting all day long, and the previous 3 days of denial certainly didn't help any either. This was all part of our game, our pre-arranged plans for this evening, but now that it was happening, I was finding it difficult to contain myself.

I watched as Lacey walked over to the mirror, accentuating her sway as she smiled at me in the reflection. She looked stunning in her black leather boots, short skirt, and thin white top, with her long blonde hair straightened and cascading down her back. She applied the last of her makeup and touched up her lipstick, then turned back to me.

"Ok Baby, it's time. Are you sure you're going to be okay with this?"

In answer to her questions, I stood up, walked the few steps over to her side and reached out to give her a kiss. Our lips connected, our tongues touched, and my cock throbbed. Our loving kiss lingered for a moment and then Lacey backed away.

"That's enough for you now. The rest is for Don, and then we'll see what you get afterwards. Now get your ass over to the chair." She pointed at the chair, expecting immediate compliance to her command as she slid easily into her role for the evening.

I backed over to the corner of the hotel room where the chair had been pre-arranged to view the entire room. Sitting down I could feel my heart beating harder then usual. Lacey bent down close to me, her cleavage directly in front of my eyes, her breasts barely contained in the tight, low cut blouse.

"I think the real question here is whether YOU are really prepared for this. Are you, my little cuckold? Is my boy bitch really ready and willing to watch me tonight?" She smiled lovingly with that twinkle still in her eyes as she asked me.

I swallowed harder then I thought I needed to, but I wasn't backing down now. I could feel the Grey Goose doing its own job in loosening me up, along with a little special herb. Besides, we had a safe word in case things got completely out of control for any of us. "Yes Lacey, I'm sure. I want this so badly I'm throbbing."

Lacey reached with one hand down to the bulge in my pants, feeling my raging hard-on, and her smile widened. "Ooooh, yes, yes you are. I think that I'm going to make a slight change in plans here. Take off your pants."

I looked up at her, unsure that I heard her correctly. "What?" I asked.

"I said take of your pants. NOW!"

Her commanding voice spun me into action and I quickly removed my shoes, socks and pants, then sat back down on the chair.

"That's better, my bitch," she said softly. She then took the bonds that we had brought with us and began to secure my wrists and ankles to the chair. The way she tied them made my hips jut out a bit which only made my now rock hard cock stick straight up and out in the air.

"Oh, that's very nice, very nice indeed. In fact, it's so nice I think I might have to touch you, but only just a little. We don't want you to blow too soon, and I certainly don't want to keep Don waiting for my sweet pussy." She bent down and gave my cock a few licks and a quick suck. The night had barely begun and I already felt like I was being tortured with desire!

My cock throbbed at her lips, and I tried to push my hips up toward her mouth, but the restraints worked well enough to keep me in place. She giggled slightly at my predicament.

"Oh, my poor baby. Such a hard cock sticking up like that and you can't do a damn thing about it. If this is what it's like for you now, just think what it will be like when...well...I'll just leave it to your imagination at the moment." She stood up and turned around, starting to head for the door.

"Please Lacey, please...will you give me just a dip before we get this all started? Please?"

Lacey stopped dead in her tracks. Oh shit. I wasn't supposed to talk once I sat in the chair. She turned around and looked at me, a devilish grin on her face. "What did you say?"

"Can I have a dip before you leave, please Lacey?" I had already spoken, so I figured I might as well say it again.

SMACK!!

My head jerked to the side when her hand hit my face. It was completely unexpected and harder then usual. Tears actually welled up in my eyes.

"You are not to speak until I tell you, remember?" she asked in a voice that was as soft as her slap was hard.

I turned my head back to her and nodded.

"Ah, so now you remember and don't say anything," she said as she smiled. She bent down and reached into the bag on the floor next to the chair. "Just for that, I think I will change things up a little more."

Her hands came up and I could see she held a blindfold. "Do you want this on?" I shook my head. I didn't want to miss a damn thing!

"Too bad. Consider this payment for what you asked." She put the leather blindfold around my eyes, and the room went pitch dark. Her fingers then traced down my chest and to my cock, grasping it and pumping it slowly up and down a few times, before releasing me. I almost moaned out loud but was able to contain myself and stay quiet.

"Well, that was pretty good. Too bad you're going to miss seeing the start of things. But since you asked and you paid the price...well..." I heard the rustle of fabric and then felt her legs beside me, her leather boots against my legs, before her hand grasped my cock again and she ever so slowly slipped her dripping pussy down over my hardness. She sighed in pleasure as she pushed down on top of me, slipping my cock ever so slowly deep inside of her.

O..M..G..!!! She was sopping wet already, and nothing had really even started. She sat there on my lap for a moment, feeling me throb inside of her, dripping her wetness on my cock and balls, before pulling off of me as slowly as she had slid me inside.

"You asked for a dip, and there you go. Now you're paying the price with the blindfold, tied up in the corner like the cuckold bitch you are. I hope you enjoy this. I know I will." I heard her walk through the room, the door opening and closing, and then she was gone.

I was alone.

The music we had brought was playing softly in the background, or else with the blindfold on I probably would be going half out of my mind. At least I had something outside of my mind to cling to. I sat there in the silence and darkness, relaxing as best I could to the sounds of the music.

More songs then I expected passed before I heard the door open. My heart jumped into my throat as my mind quickly played out the scenario of housekeeping coming into the hotel room, finding a naked man tied up to a chair in the corner. But Lacey's soft voice quickly reached my ears and calmed at least that one fear. The door closed and a moment later I felt Lacey's presence next to me and heard her sweet voice whispering in my ear.

"Hello darling. I hope you're ready to enjoy this, because I'm not stopping this now for anything. I'm going to have the fuck of my life, right here in front of you. On the bed, bent over the couch, on the edge of the jacuzzi, wherever we want to take each other. Don's big cock is going to make me cum over and over while you sit here tied up like a good little cuckold, until I decide what to do with you...if anything."

My cock was coming alive quickly at the sound of her voice. I could smell the Grey Goose on her breath now, and I knew from the way she was just slightly slurring her words that she was plenty loose from the goose.

"Just so you know, Don finger fucked me while we sat in the booth in in the corner of the bar downstairs. It was amazing! I am dripping wet and I want his big cock so badly right now. So you just sit there with that raging hard-on and listen to me get the life fucked out of me by Don and his huge cock, like the good little cuckold bitch that you are. That's right, you know you are and this is going to happen now no matter what, because you're the cuckold and I'm in charge. So you just sit there and keep that fucking mouth of yours shut, you fucking bitch. I'm going to get myself laid now." She giggled and stood up, moving away from me.

It was then that I smelled the scent of another man's cologne in the room. Oh fuck..this was really happening! Here I was tied up in the corner of the room while Lacey and Don were about to fuck in front of me!

I heard a little soft talking, soft enough that I couldn't make out the words over the music playing. Without my sight I could only guess at the sounds I was hearing, but at first I was sure I heard the unmistakable sounds of them kissing. This went on for a few minutes interspersed with some quiet moaning from them both. Then I heard the rustle of fabric, the bed moving, and a moment later Lacey sighed heavily. Listening intently I could just hear what I envisioned was Don licking her sweet pussy, her juices being lapped up by his tongue. It wasn't too long before I heard Lacey gasping for air and the sound of her cumming hard on his mouth and tongue.

A few moments passed as Lacey was probably regaining her composure, and then I heard her say a little breathlessly, "Oh god Don, that was wonderful. Now it's my turn."

There was more movement in the room followed by the sound of a zipper and clothes being removed. The bed shifted some more and then I heard the very familiar sound of Lacey's mouth sucking cock. Little moans escaped her lips as they were wrapped around his cock. And then, "Oh god, you're so big I can't fit you all the way in my mouth. But I'm going to keep trying," she giggled.

I knew the idea was for them to ignore the fact that I was there, but I was sure Lacey was saying that for my benefit.

The sound of her sucking his cock was simply unmistakable and was making my own cock extremely stiff. In my mind's eye I could see Lacey sucking and licking Don's cock up and down, holding him in her hand as she licked the underside, barely able to wrap her fingers around his large shaft as she slipped her lips over the head of his cock, taking him as deep as she could in her mouth.

She kept this up for three entire songs and was well into the fourth when I finally heard Don begin to groan. The man held out as long as he could before he finally spoke. It was the first time I had heard his voice that night. "Damn Baby, you're going to make me cum if you keep that up."

The sounds of sucking him off stopped momentarily. "That's the point lover, you're going to cum in my mouth. I want so badly to taste you." Then the cock sucking started up again.

A minute or so later Don was groaning again, and then he said, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum Lacey."

I heard a muffled "uh huh..." as Lacey continued to suck Don enthusiastically, and then a loud groan escaped from Don as he shot load after load into my dear wife's mouth, just a few feet away in the darkness. His moaning continued for a few moments before subsiding and I heard him gasp a "Damn Lacey," then collapse back on the bed.

I heard movement and a moment later felt hands on my thighs, then Lacey's legs beside me. She sat on my lap and slid my cock easily inside of her. She was literally sopping wet and she hadn't even been fucked yet! Then, before my mind could grasp what was happening, Lacey was kissing me and moaning, pushing a mouthful of cum into my own mouth, down my throat, forcing me to swallow his cum as she slid up and down my cock. I almost came right then and there when the realization hit me of what she was doing! She sensed me tense up to shoot my own load and stopped moving on me immediately, and then pulled her mouth off of mine.

"Oh, no fucking way are you cumming, you bitch. You're my cuckold now. You asked for this and you're going to get it. ALL of it, do you understand me? I'm not stopping until I get fully satisfied by my lover right here in front of you, and you are NOT going to cum...not now." She pulled off of me, my cock standing rigid and tall in the open air, throbbing with desire.

She gave me another kiss, the salty taste of his cum still lingering on her lips. "Back to my lover, dear cuckold. Bye bye."

...to be continued....

Bacon4u2
Bacon4u2
87 Followers