Voyeur Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife forces hubby to pleasure her lover.
1.9k words
4.14
127.5k
52

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacon4u2
Bacon4u2
87 Followers

**********************
* "Part III"
* "Pushing the Boundaries"
*
* by Bacon
*
* Originally written May 3, 2009
* Posted to Literotica March 12 2010
*
* Cuckold, Wife Sharing, Female Dominance, Forced male-on-male oral
**********************


DISCLAIMER: I enjoy pushing the boundaries in my writing -- the same as we all do in our minds when we fantasize. In this case, I simply put pen to paper (or rather fingers to keyboard) and put it in writing. Names have been changed to protect the innocent...ok, maybe not so innocent.

If you don't appreciate MMF or male contact within an MMF experience, you should move along now and look for stories within your desired genre.

Proceed at your own discretion.

**********************

Lacey was smiling devilishly with a twinkle in her eye as she began to remove the velcro restraints from my ankles and then wrists. "You did hear me, right bitch?"

I nodded my head, able to do little else as I waited for the restraints to come off. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I thought of what she had said. Would she really make me do this? Should I utter our safe word and stop where this was going?

The problem was that I was so far into the sexual debauchery that I don't think I could stop, nor was I sure I even wanted to. My dear sweet, slutty wife had broken down walls and boundaries for us both now. Or was it me that had prompted all of this to happen, and she was simply following along with the play I had already drawn out in my own mind?

The Grey Goose and the herb were obviously getting the best of me as I lay there in a bit of a haze, contemplating the next steps in our scene. But time was up now.

Lacey was helping me get to my feet, my cock hard as steel and poking into her leg as I stood up. She giggled and slapped it away playfully. "I don't think my leg is going to give you what you want, baby. Now come over here with me."

Lacey took my hand and led me to the edge of the bed. She proceeded to climb up on the bed next to Don, then turned to him to give him a long, slow, passionate kiss directly in front of me, while I stood there waiting anxiously. Somehow she had retained complete control of the situation even after releasing me from the chair.

And I liked it.

I looked down at her body, wet with sweat from her activities so far. Her skin glowed in the dim light. I followed her body with my eyes to where she connected to Don, and my eyes on their own accord traveled down his chest, over his flat stomach and to his cock. It lay to the side on his thigh, soaked with Lacey's juices and his own white cum mixed in.

My own cock jerked and throbbed.

I finally looked up to see Lacey staring at me with that same devilish smile. "Well, it looks like you want something after all, don't you?"

She repositioned herself on Don so that her pussy was on his face, and she bent down near his cock in a 69 position. "Come..." she stopped and moaned, her eyes closing for a moment. I could hear Don beginning to lick her pussy, the pussy I had just licked clean for him. Her eyes re-opened. "Come down here Baby. I want to show you something."

I kneeled next to the bed, very near but not touching Don or Lacey. Lacey looked at me in the eyes as she opened wide and took the head of Don's cock in her mouth.

She then closed her eyes and moaned as she tasted their sex. Her mouth stayed at the head of his large cock, not moving down any, but I saw her tongue dart out of her mouth as she licked his shaft. Then she took her mouth off of him and she pulled my mouth to hers, kissing me for a moment and darting her tongue into my mouth before releasing me.

"Now it's your turn."

My eyes inadvertently darted past her to Don behind her, his face buried in her pussy. I looked at her, unsure of what to do.

"Don't worry baby, he's OK with this," she said softly.

Then her voice tone took on a more menacing tone. "So do what the fuck I tell you to do, and don't question me again tonight."

While I knew we had talked about the possibility of all this beforehand, and I could always utter the safe word, there was still a spark of demand in her eye that made me comply. I licked my lips and tentatively reached out to the cock in front of me.

Slap!

Lacey slapped my hand away. "Oh no, you won't be using your hands right now. We don't want any of this sloppy mess going anywhere but your mouth. So open your mouth up and suck...this...cock!" She was moaning towards the end, Don obviously having increased the pleasure on her pussy.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer. "I said, suck this cock...now."

I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head of my wife's lover's cock. She had broken me down almost completely now, I realized. I had the cock of my wife's lover in my mouth, and it actually felt good. I looked up at her, wishing for her approval.

Her eyes were only half open and I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying having her pussy eaten out by Don. "That's right, suck on the head like that, that's good. Just think about what you like and do the same thing."

I moved my mouth further down his shaft, seeing how far I could go. He was semi-hard now, I suddenly noticed. I must be doing something right, or he was enjoying Lacey's sweet pussy on his face so much that it didn't matter. I wasn't quite sure which it was at the moment. I proceeded to suck on his cock and swirl my tongue around his head, until I felt Lacey's fingers on my chin, pulling me up and of his fat cock.

"Ok darling, I want to watch you lick his balls. Lick up all the juices that are on his balls and at the base of his cock." She gently pushed my head down to force me to do what she wanted. At this point, it wouldn't have mattered, but if felt good to feel just a bit "forced". I started to lick his balls, and was delighted at the wonderful taste of their combined juices. Lacey's squirt had literally soaked his balls, along with her wonderful pussy juices, but his own cum was mixed in as well. It was a surprisingly erotic taste l as I licked and sucked on his balls, making my way up to the base of his cock.

Lacey watched me at first, relishing in the sexual debauchery that we were continuing with. But then she began sucking on his cock as well. With her taking him into her mouth and me sucking on his balls, Don's cock became thoroughly engorged, and was soon rock hard once again. Lacey continued sucking on his cock with her mouth, dribbling her own saliva out and down his thick shaft, not wanting to let him out of her mouth. She sucked him while watching me with her eyes now wide, her pupils completely dilated, loving the sight of my mouth on her lover. I licked all the juicy goodness I could find on him, around his balls and up the shaft until I met Lacey's lips. Then back down again and gently sucking one of his big balls into my mouth. Back and forth I went as Lacey kept sucking his head.

After several minutes of this Lacey grasped his cock with one hand and lifted her head up. "Ohhhh....yessssss...." she moaned as she started cumming on his face. I watched her face as she came from the oral ministrations of another man, my own hand now grasping his cock just below hers. I then put my own mouth to his cock, sucking on his head the same as she had, touching my lips to her fingers wrapped around his shaft.

"Oh...my...GOD!!!!" An instant later I heard the unmistakable sound of her squirting yet again! I continued my own oral ministrations as Lacey's orgasm shook her to the core. And then she pushed my head away and took his cock for herself. I watched as she began to devour his cock like I'd never seen before. I don't know how she got that monster so far into her mouth, but she did. Her saliva was dripping out the corners of her mouth before she finally came up for a moment, gasping for air. She had actually put him to the back of her throat! Her eyes were again only half open and she licked her lips and kissed me deep before once again plunging this massive cock back into her mouth and to the back of her throat. She continued this over and over for several amazing minutes as I just sat there stunned at the experience. I was beginning to hear Don groan and watched in utter amazement as she coaxed him closer and closer to his orgasm.

And then, just when I thought he was going to cum, she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock as best she could and pulled off of him. She looked at me and simply said, "It's your turn now."

I bent my head down and took as much as I could of his huge cock into my mouth. Lacey started pumping his cock up and down with her hand as I sucked the head of his cock. Then I felt Lacey's other hand on the back of my head, pushing me down on his cock even more. I tried to push back up but she held my head and pushed even harder. Thankfully she didn't go any further and I could still breath, but then I realized why. I heard Don groaning and felt his cock thicken in my mouth, and then explode his hot cum into my mouth!

"Suck your first cock dry, baby. Yes, that's it! You're going to swallow every last drop, or I'm going to choke you with my lover's huge cock. You're choice." Her voice was sinfully wicked and it was obvious she had given in to these desires tonight as well.

Lacey continued to hold my head, not letting me off and forcing me to either swallow it all or choke on it like she said. I realized I couldn't even open my mouth any wider to let it dribble out since his cock was so damn thick. So swallow I did. Every last drop. Hot, creamy cum coated the inside of my mouth two, three, four, five times before he finally stopped. Even then Lacey wouldn't let my head up until I had licked his cock dry. Then she released the back of my head and I let his cock slip out of my mouth.

I looked up at Lacey as she smiled down at me, her eyes glowing bright in the dim light. "There we go. Now you are officially my cum slut."

...to be continued...

Bacon4u2
Bacon4u2
87 Followers