Voyeur: Siblings Watch Parents in Gangbang

Story Info
It was their first orgy.
2.1k words
3.96
259.4k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THEY HAD WATCHED THEIR PARENTS DO IT BEFORE.

But this was the first time that they were watching them do it with so many others.

The loft where they were now lying was dark. Additionally, as if by consent, they wore dark night suits. They lay beside each other, hunched behind the old suitcase, peering over it into the dimly lit hall where the action unfolded.

“God, Sylvia!” he exclaimed to his sister. “What the fuck are they into?”

She was breathing hard and he could see from the corner of his eyes, that her chest was rising and falling with each breath that she took.

“I didn’t know this, Sam” she replied, her eyes riveted at the scene below.

*****

Thrice, they had watched their parents do it to each other. At twenty, he was older than her by a year. The first time, hidden behind their parent’s bedroom door, they watched as their father fucked in the missionary style on the bed. They had watched till he had grunted and groaned, apparently, draining himself into his wife.

They had quickly retreated to Sam’s bedroom, aware that each of them was feeling horny.

She had excused herself and rushed to her own bedroom. The next day, each knew what they had done with themselves in the privacy of their bedroom.

The second time, Sam had crept into his sister’s bedroom and had woken her up. Motioning to her to be quiet, he had led her by the hand to the foyer just adjacent to the living room. It was a hot summer day, and they had to be careful.

They could hear them clearly.

“Oh God, Sheila, oh god!”

“Hmm…hmm…”

“Suck my cock, oh yes, like that…take it deeper inside your mouth”

“Hmm.” (Slurp).

Their father was seated on the sofa, stark naked, legs spread apart, between which Sheila knelt, her head bobbing up and down. She was naked too and in the bright light, Sam felt his cock hardening more when he saw his mother’s voluptuous body.

Sheila had been barely seventeen when Sam was born. At thirty-seven now, she was still a knockout. Despite of the two kids, her body was firm; her large breasts had no sag, her tummy and hips were still like those of a teenager.

They had watched her backing away, looking up at her husband and smiling.

“You like it, don’t you, Sean?”

Sean had laughed harshly, gripping her ears and shoving her head back between his legs.

“What a question to ask, Sheila. Don’t stop now. Make me cum”.

When Sean started to holler out his orgasm, Sam pulled Sylvia quietly back to the attic.

“God, Sylvia” he whispered, “but this is frustrating. I am horny”.

And so, for the first time, without any apprehensions, they had fingered each other to orgasm. She had simply pulled out his enormous, erect cock and started to move her hand up and down, holding it in her fist, looking intently at him as she masturbated him.

In turn, he had pushed her skirt up above her waist, her panties down onto her hips, and had started to rub her wet pussy.

Sylvia came first under the expert manipulations of his fingers. When she had subsided, he had arched his back, groaned and allowed his sperm to splash out over her fist.

The last time had been just two days ago. It was Sylvia who had led him to the antechamber of the garage. Sheila was kneeling over the car, her hands gripping the hood, while Sean stood behind her, his hands kneading her tits, as his cock plunged in and out of her pussy.

The siblings threw caution to the wind and running up to the loft, had undressed each other, all the while, kissing with wide-open mouths.

Somehow, as if by instinct, he found himself laying on his back on the floor, his sister on top of him, in the classical sixty-nine.

He had gently fucked her mouth, while slurping away at her shaven pussy. *****

Now, mouths hanging open in astonishment, they surveyed the people below.

When the aunts and uncles had arrived yesterday, they were slightly disappointed; they felt that their presence would no longer allow their parents to go at each other. Their holidays were coming to an end, and Sam was looking forward to fuck his sister. He was confident that the next time that they would see their parents together, Sylvia would be horny enough to go all the way. She had always fascinated him. A replica of his mother, she was his fantasy when he masturbated. Sometimes, even with his girlfriend, images of Sylvia had made him come quicker than he would otherwise have.

Mike was Sheila’s cousin; her mother’s younger sister’s son. He was seven years younger than her, tall, lean and wiry. Long hair that fell to his shoulders and covered most of his forehead. His escort that night was a sexy woman who’d lost her husband a year age. She was his neighbor. Sheena (God! Sam thought, another S). Sam looked at her: another forty year old well built lady. He was beginning to suspect that maybe this was a party for the well endowed. Every woman seemed to be in the department of large tits.

Unconsciously, and without thinking, he had thrown one arm over his sister’s shoulders. His hands were long enough to encircle her shoulders so that his palm was hovering over her straining breast. Sylvia didn’t mind; in fact, she too had her arm over Sam’s shoulder.

“This is making me hot!” he exclaimed in a hushed voice.

Sylvia giggled softly before sliding her hand down over his suit till she was squeezing his crotch. She realized that his cock was erect and straining to free itself from his nightdress. He had a dark shirt on and a elasticized pajama.

Her’s was a one-piece gown that had buttons in front, a pair of thin straps over her shoulders. The bottom of the gown reached midway between her knees.

He pushed away the straps to expose her braless tits. They were heaving, the nipples erect. It was obviously the thing that was in progress in the hall below.

She fished out his erect cock. “My! It is harder and longer than ever” she whispered.

“Like your nipples, honey” he replied.

She began to masturbate him, crouched low over him so that her tits were very near his cock. He pulled up the hem of the nightie: she wasn’t wearing her panties.

As she jerked his cock to and fro, he began to rub her cunt, paying particular attention to her sensitive pussy. All the while, their eyes were riveted on to the people in the hall.

The other couple was Palmer and his wife Veronica. Palmer was Sheila’s elder brother, the same age as Sheena. His wife was thirty-five. Again, Veronica, though not very good looking in the real sense, had a large body. The tight bra she was wearing held up her breasts.

“I’m coming, sis!” Sam exclaimed in a low voice.

“So am I’ she answered.

He groaned as he looked down. His sister’s fist was a blur now, and his cock head was close to the nipple of her right tit. He watched with glazed eyes as his semen spurted out to cover her tits. She rubbed him over the juice, spreading it all over her tit flesh, at the same time, arching her back, as she had her first orgasm.. She realized that one of his fingers had pushed itself into the opening of her wet pussy.

She did not mind. The idea in her head was no different from the idea in her brother’s head, though they did not know each other’s thoughts.

She too wanted to be fucked by him tonight.

*****

THE ORGY.

Sheila was sitting on the couch, legs wide apart. Mike knelt on the floor in front of her, rubbing her thighs with one hand, and reaching up with his other to slide it inside her blouse and capture one tit, which he began to knead. His head was between her thighs. She still wore her blue panties inside her black skirt.

Next to the sofa, Sean stood on the floor, still dressed, but with his cock outside his fly. Sitting on the sofa beside her sister-in-law, Veronica was licking at his shaft. Sean had managed to push down her blouse and bra so that they lay at her midriff. He had also pushed up her dress around her waist. That meant that her entire dress was bunched up at her midriff, exposing her tits and her shaven pussy. He was squeezing her slightly drooping tits, and grinding his knee between her legs directly on to her cunt.

Palmer and Sheena were in an advanced state. Completely naked, they lay on the floor just in front of the sofa on the thick carpet. He was lying on his back and she atop him and they were in the sixty-nine. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked hard on his prick. He clasped her voluptuous buttocks as he drove his tongue in and out of her glistening pussy.

Sheila giggled when Mike, who had now pulled down her panties, sank his head back to kiss her cunt.

“That tickles!” she gasped.

Sean laughed. “It always does. One of the reason she doesn’t let me go down on her too often”.

“In that case,” Mike said, “I’ve an idea.”

“What’s that?” Sean asked, now earnestly fucking Veronica’s face, which he held by her cheeks using the slurping mouth as if it was her cunt.

“Shave her pussy!” announced Mike.

Sheila did not say anything. She liked receiving head, but maybe Mike was right. The hairs tickled.

There was a sound of a “pop” as Sean withdrew from Veronica’s mouth and made his way to the bedroom.

He was back in a minute, his shaving kit with him.

Pushing his cock back in Veronica’s mouth, he handed the kit to Mike. “Go ahead”.

Sheila looked down, a smile on her face as Mike spread the lather over her pussy. Veronica, cock still in her mouth, and Sean, still moving to and fro also watched as Mike carefully drew the razor over Sheila’s pussy till it was bald. He wiped the shaved area with a wet cloth, pushed the shaving kit away, and plunged his face back into her pussy.

Sheila gasped, this time, not feeling the tickle. She held his head with her hands and pulled him closer. “Lick my cunt, you bastard, harder, yes, like that, lick my clit, there, yes, there…”

Palmer spun Sheena around so she was now lying on her back on the carpet. He straddled her so that his knees were on either side of her stomach. “Hold your tits together” he gasped.

Sheena obeyed, watching his prick lying between her enormous tits. She pressed them together, trapping his cock in her cleavage. Palmer began to move to and fro.

“I always wanted to fuck your tits, Sheena,” he whimpered.

“Wait” she said. She crawled back till she was against the wall, back from waist up leaning against it. “Now, fuck my tits”

He got up and hunching over her, inserted his cock back into the valley between her tits. She held them together again as he fucked them.

Sheila pulled up Mike over her body. “Fuck me now, you beast!”

He pulled apart her legs, so it seemed that waist up she was perpendicular to her legs. She reached down and grabbed the base of his cock. He leaned forward and with his fingers opened her cunt lips. Then, he slammed inside her, making her gasp and moan.

Mike was an enthusiast. Obviously he did not believe in starting slowly and then picking up the tempo. No sooner he was inside her to the hilt, he began to slam wildly.

Sean now had Veronica bending over the sofa, her hands clutching the headboard. He got behind her, directed his prick to the opening of her cunt and shoved inside.

“Oh yes,” she moaned. “Fuck me like a dog”.

The hall filled with the sounds of sex. Slapping noises as flesh met. Moaning, grunting and incoherent muttering.

The first to come was Palmer. His sperm shot out to cream Sheena’s tits, then shooting up to hit her chin. She bent down to catch some of it in her mouth.

Sean hollered, pulling back and spraying Veronica’s back.

Finally, Mike yelled out to Sheila that he was coming. She hurried her movements. He pulled out; she bent down, and he masturbated till his juice splashed on to her face, dribbling down on to her tits.

The first round was over.