Voyeur/Stranger

Story Info
A true exhibitionist tale from a regular couple.
1.5k words
4.05
60.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm feeling a sexy nervousness even as I prepare to tell this story. Its a true story about my own sex life. My name is Diedra, and I hope you enjoy this tale, I certainly enjoyed living it out. It was a week long business trip in the heat of the Las Vegas, with my fun and sexy husband, Todd. We weren't on the main strip, and the only real action I was getting came after my husband's meetings were done, and we'd finally play a little together in the room. I don't know what it is about hotel life, but even being in a hotel room in a strange town gets me thinking about sex. On vacations (which this certainly was not!) my husband and I had often had some of the most wild encounters of our 30 years together. It seems he too was always up for a romp in around, or somewhere on the grounds of a hotel.

Last night, we had kind of teased that something pretty hot might happen when Todd returned. We had toyed with exhibitionism a little in the past, and had tossed some ideas around after a couple of wine coolers last night. In the past I had gone without panties or bra, and even flashed some unknowing couples from under the table. I really don't think anyone ever saw anything or caught on, but the idea always made my panties begin to dampen. Todd had even sat once sans bathing suit on the edge of a jacuzzi after it was totally deserted. He had a huge hard on from the experience, and after a while I told him to cover up in case one of the hotel staff wandered by. There had been other moments too, all pretty tame really. (In fact, I learned a trick about jacuzzis that if other women knew, they would all have those bubbly things installed at home without delay. But that's another story for another time!)

But tonight, I was hoping to up the ante here in Las Vegas. By the way, the stuff that happens here is supposed to stay here, or so the slogan says. Tonight, I was going to need to make sure that I was drinking enough to even come close to having the courage to pull this off. Tonight, I wanted my husband to know I was getting crazy for him, but I think I wanted to cut loose myself even more. Tonight, I was going to make sure we were watched while we fucked. I'm not sure my husband ever cared so much about this kind of fantasy, but I knew he'd like almost anything that was edgy, as long as we could go home without feeling totally ashamed for crossing our own boundaries. This thing, I think he would do, and this thing I really wanted to do for some reason which is hard to describe. Perhaps its my age. I'm fifty. But I'm still pretty hot. I'm in shape. But even though I know this is so, I may have some need to be reminded that I still have it after three kids and my need to regularly see my stylist to remedy my gray roots. Maybe that's not even it? Maybe I just want to see my body and my sex making somebody else hot. Forget the psychology of it all, I want to see someone rubbing their nasty parts because they can't help it, being that they are seeing my tits, my ass, my pussy and my husbands big cock driving me toward orgasm. I just had an idea this would make me hot, and nervous and excited. It would make sex new for me and my husband too, and damn it all, I was going to get me some of that!

My plan was simple, I would ask the waiter at lunch to deliver a note to nicest looking man I could see in the restaurant. My note would invite the man to our hotel at a specific time where he could, "LOOK, but NOT TOUCH!" while we did our sexiest to put on a show. I carefully prepared the note and actually had no trouble finding the right looking kind of guy to have the waiter hand it too. He waved his hand and shook his head in agreement from across the room. My instructions had been very precise, on his not coming to my table, and not bothering my or it was all off. In addition, I had a list of do's and don't about the actual etiquette for that evenings event. I was a perfectly perfect plan. I remember being so filled with a fluttery feeling down deep as the note exchange too place.

The rest of the afternoon I was nervous with anticipation, but excited too. I couldn't wait to tell my husband what we were about to do. He would be so turned on that I had come up with such a daring scheme. Sure enough, when I blurted the news to him after he returned from meetings, he had an uncontrollable big-boy-boner that wouldn't stop popping up.

We raced through dinner at a buffet line in our hotel, and made our way to our room for the appointed time. My vagina was simply warm liquid. I was running down my leg and having to occasionally go wipe myself up. My breasts felt full, fuller than normal, and I had an ache that only my man's rock hard cock could diminish. Well, that would be no problem, as Todd was in a state of constant stiffness. Even with his shorts still on, he appeared bigger, and I mean thicker and longer than he had since we were first doing it in the back seat of his dad's car. We were ready, and if my stranger-voyeur didn't show soon, the show would have to commence without him.

But then, my heart almost pounded through my breasts. There was a knock at our door. Todd asked, "Diedra, are you sure you wanna do it?" I wanted to say yes and no, but my pussy would only let me utter the word "Yes!"

The door opened, and the my voyeur did exactly as I had instructed him in my note. He took his assigned chair, never said a word, and he looked as nervous as a cat as well. The lights were low. Our foreplay began, we were way hot for one another. I had never really been nude in front of another man except Todd unless it was a doctor's visit. My bare tits were now in another man's gaze. My pussy was wide to his eyes. I felt delirious. I love Todd. I want him. I want him to fuck me super hard this time. I want his cum to gush from between my labia. But before that, I want to pour forth all over my man in a way that might shock some. I want this stranger to see it and be taken aback.

I have been too busy and too nervous to look, but now I see it. The voyeur-stranger is jerking himself. He's so good looking, and he's really so very horny in this moment. His eyes meet mine for just a few seconds, and I almost lose control and orgasm. In that eye contact, I feel that I have almost cheated or fucked another, and yet I haven't left Todd's embrace. Days later Todd told me that the climax of this event was his catching my eyes on the strangers. The stranger had a big cock too, and it was greased up with his own spit. The teenage masturbation imagery that I was witnessing had a dirty sexiness too it that I really got off on. His hands worked his cock with fury, and he tensed up so, when he was close. I intentionally squeezed my tits upward and forward toward the stranger, and I watched him lose it all over himself, the hotel room chair and the framed mirror behind his head. At that, I also climaxed, which began a flood of my sexiness which pooled in our bed. Todd was fucking me like an animal, and he lost his cum load right into mine. We were sweaty and without breath. My nerves were gone. I was still horny, and Todd had a smile that went form one side of the room to the other. He held me so tight. I think he really liked my plan.

Then, the stranger got up pulled up his shorts and was off. He did just as I had asked without a word. I had an instinct that he was the perfect guy for this. My husband and looked at each other and talked about what had just occurred. In a strange way, we came closer that night than ever, both figuratively and literally. We never saw the stranger again. And, we probably won't repeat this either, with anyone else. But we have it always to talk about.

Next year, I am really looking forward to Todd's business conference. Its in Reno. I've got a new plan, and it involves a jacuzzi and an anonymous woman. I have something to teach her, and my Todd's got something to show her that no other woman has seen. It may seem odd, but I can't wait for him to show that big-boy boner off. My panties are dampening just thinking about it now.