Voyeured Brothers Friend

Story Info
Watching him made her horny.
1.7k words
4.26
102.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
703 Followers

I was home after a day at college, getting dressed to go to an aerobics class at the gym. I had just slid out of my denim jeans and pulled a pair of black spandex shorts over my white g string cotton panties; pulled off my jumper and put on a matching black crop top over my bra. I went to brush my hair in the bathroom, when I noticed the door was shut. I opened it not thinking much when I saw Jeremy, my 18 year old younger brother's friend, sitting on the toilet, with his jeans at the bottom of his legs. He had his eyes closed and was leaning backwards and he had his hand furiously pulling up and down his cock, which was erect. In front of his legs there lay a Penthouse open, with a huge boobed woman's legs spread open wide.

I was shocked and about to quickly retreat backwards, but I didn't. I stared on at him as his hand grasped his shaft and pumped it up and down. I saw his balls floating underneath his hands as they stroked his long hard penis furiously. I instantly felt horny watching this. I backed up a bit so that he would not notice me perving at him. I then noticed that he had a pair of my panties-the light blue satin g strings in his hands and was holding it in front of his nose. He must have got it from the laundry basket next to the toilet basin. I felt my pussy getting damp and my nipples getting sensitive.

He continued to pull up and down and up and down on his penis and then he stopped. I quickly backed out and went back into the passage. I realised that I was sweaty. I went back into my room, got my gym bag and headed out.

Jeremy was in the passage. He waved at me "Hi Raquel- you going to gym?".

"Yes ", I answered, but couldn't look at him directly.

I felt myself floating as I glanced away from him and headed to the front door.

I turned around as I went out the front door and there was Jeremy staring at my ass, which was encased in the form fitting tight stretchy spandex shorts.

I could not concentrate during the aerobics class. My mind kept on wandering back to Jeremy and his hard erect penis with its glistening head and redness. I was so turned on.

On my way home from gym as I was driving I could not resist my burning throbbing seated deep in my vagina. I put a finger over my spandex shorts and lightly directed my index finger to my pussy. I stroked my labia gently only to awaken a wild lion inside me. I struggled between my urge to open my legs wide and keep my foot on the accelerator. I found my clitoris under the shorts and I twitched my finger in up and down strokes, pushing a little deeper into the incredibly sensual sensations pulsating from it with each stroke. It felt enlarged and was swollen, obviously from excitement-something like a concentrated nerve ending. I rubbed more and more. My legs were as wide as I could open them while driving to take in my fingers. My pussy was damp and a clear wet spot appeared in my shorts. The spandex was restricting. They were too tight to create an opening on the side. I went for second best and I pushed my finger into the spandex covering the entrance to my pussy. The spandex gave but I could not get deep enough. I was excited to a point that I nearly pulled the car to the side to stop and masturbate myself to climax without interruption. I was nearly at home, so I instead went for the last leg. I pushed my finger against the spandex. I was now soaked and I felt the wetness penetrate the stretchy material. I had reached home.

I got out the car, and pulled at my shorts as I stood up. The material had formed a second skin against my torso outlining the shape of my pussy lips. I pulled at the spandex in an attempt to hide it, and I quickly ran to my front door. I was still at a peak of sexual excitement and my focus was to get somewhere private and finish off the job.

I ran up to my house charged with adrenalin and a full tank of exploding hormones. I opened the door and was about to run to my room when. Bang! I crashed right into Jeremy. I knocked him so hard that he went flying down the stairs. Shit, I though to myself.

"Are you ok Jeremy?" I asked him.

"Not sure, I think I've hurt my foot." He said as he lay at the bottom of the stairs.

I had knocked him off balance and he fell down the stairs. His jeans were torn around the knee and his knee was badly grazed and bleeding.

I forgot about my sexual escapade and had to attend to the injury I had just caused.

"I'm so sorry. Can you get up?" I asked Jeremy.

Jeremy just lay there and asked if I can find a bandage.

I ran to the first aid box and called for my brother.

"He has gone out. Only I am here", I heard Jeremy call out in the background.

I fetched the box and went to Jeremy's side.

"My knee is bleeding" Jeremy pointed to the torn jeans and the blood coming out.

I realised that I would have to do the bandaging and his jeans would need to come off.

Jeremy opened the buttons on his waist and I helped him pull it off when I saw him struggling to move his foot.

I suddenly realised that I was still wearing the shorts. I pulled the spandex out again to make it less revealing. It was pulling right into my pussy forming an outline of my pussy lips. I had nothing to cover it so I just hoped he would not notice.

I had to undo his shoes and pull the jeans off his foot. He was in his undies. They were Calvin Kelvin white boxers. I took the bandage and cut a piece off and pulled it around his knee cap and then tied it down with tape. I saw him staring at my shorts. He had noticed. Shit. He must know that I am wet and horny.

I stood up to go and he lifted his hand up and asked me to help him up.

I took his one hand and as he got up he put his other hands on my hips to hold on. I felt his hand reach around and hold my butt. He acted like he never knew what he was doing. I didn't pull away and I let him hold onto it. As he stood up his grip went.

"Can you get me a pair of shorts from your brother's room as I don't think I can get these jeans on again?" he asked.

I left him limping behind me and I went to my brother's cupboard. There lying on his clothes was the penthouse I saw Jeremy looking at earlier. I was naughty so I took it under my arm and carried it to Jeremy with a pair of running shorts.

"Here are some shorts and some easy reading while you recover", I handed him the magazine and shorts.

"I need to have a shower. I have just been at gym", I said to him and started to leave my brothers room.

I was longing to take a shower and point the shower head at my pussy and masturbate while the water rushed against it, caressing it.

"You can't go now. I need your help to get the shorts on" he yelled.

Jeremy was sitting against the bed as I pulled the shorts up. He lifted his butt for me to pull it over his torso and I did, but I felt a hard cock underneath.

As I felt his erection, I let my hand linger there for a moment. I felt a hand reach up and touch my breasts. My nipples were receptive and hardened to the touch. His other hand reach around my butt as I faced him. He now put his hand purposely on it pulling at it.

I didn't need much to turn me on and inside my vaginal walls were sticky and soaked, craving a cock to fuck hard.

I touched his cock and I pulled down his shorts and the undies under them. I let his cock stick up high like a pole and I just let myself surrender to my animal instinct. I put my mouth right over the red head of his cock and I sucked it up and down, giving him a blow job. I felt a finger trying to pull off my spandex shorts. With m y other hand I peeled them off to my knees and I felt a finger go inside me. I wanted more than a finger and I was primed for a rough deep fuck right away. I could not wait anymore.

I gyrated my hips into his finger to increase the friction and in rhythm I bobbed my mouth up and down his cock like a piston. He touched my nipples and twisted them between his fingers. I throbbed. He had 2 fingers gyrating in and out of my pussy. I was ready to orgasm. I put my own fingers against my clit and I rubbed furiously until I felt the surge of pleasure coming and coming. I was shrieking. I felt a moment of stillness and then his cock pulsated and throbbed. I felt the warm sperm fill my mouth.

He continued to finger fuck me. I was still masturbating myself when I felt an third finger of his enter my anus. I t was a first time for me. I could not hold back anymore. The sensations carried me in a wave of pulsing pleasure. His finger was exploring my anus and it felt like a new world of nerve endings and sensations. I was out of breath and orgasmed again and again. I raised my head off his cock and as I opened my moth to catch my breath his cum oozed out of my mouth and dripped down my chin.

We were both satisfied and completely tired.

My legs were rubbery. I could hardly stand as I pulled my shorts up over my hips. Jeremy got dressed and we never told anyone about this.

Racqel
Racqel
703 Followers