Voyeurism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost reluctantly, Diane stood up and slipped off her white panties. Then she sat down on the bed next to the other woman.

The Asian woman brushed her fingers along Diane's ample soft breast, lingering to run her fingers over the hardness of the erect nipple. Then she leaned in and they kissed each other again, the Asian pausing from time to time to lick a little at Diane's lips, playfully seeking to invade. Diane kissed her back, firmly, but then allowing her admission into the warm intensity of her mouth again. They locked lips passionately for another few minutes, lashing tongues; both of them getting hotter and hotter, until, reluctantly, the Asian woman broke off the exchange.

Casually, the Asian woman stroked Diane's thigh, from all the way up to her hipbone and back. Diane's pleasured breath increased even though she appeared to try and relax.

The Asian woman slowly raised her finger to Diane's chin and turned her beautiful face to her so that she was looking into her eyes, all the while continuing to stroke her thigh gently. Then she moved from the outside to the inside, enjoying the warm inner side of the skin as it drifted up to Diane's pussy.

The Asian woman's look was one of hunger. She moved slowly over to Diane and pushed her backwards onto the bed until she was lying flat. Then the Asian woman stepped back, he eyes lingering over Diane as she bumped into a bureau near the bed. As if that shocked her back into reality. She quickly moved back onto the bed near Diane's legs, and then moved to straddle Diane, sitting on her lap. Her knees were around Diane's thighs. The Asian woman reached out her hand and pushed the hair out of Diane's face.

Diane just held the other woman with her arms, feeling up her back. Leaning down onto Diane, the other woman's breasts fell into Diane's face and she allowed them to press against her taking them into her mouth to enjoy. Diane leaned her head forward and kissed the magnificent cleavage before her. She did this gently, her soft lips presses lightly on the skin and gave the Asian woman a hint of her hot tongue. She kissed her way slowly around each breast and on to her neck, all while massaging her back with her hands. She left the hard nipples and breasts that were crying for attention and paid attention to every other part of her magnificent upper body, feeling it and stroking, kissing it.

The Asian woman wrapped her thighs closer and tighter around Diane's hips and then began to ground her own hips down against Diane.

Diane kissed and bit lightly on her neck. Then she licked her way down from her neck, to her left breast, licking around the nipple, teasing it and then moved to the right one. The other woman's nipples were rock hard, but still Diane resisted touching them until she was ready to. The Asian woman hung onto Diane's arms, as Diane came closer to her swollen nipples.

Finally Diane gave in and set to work on her left nipple. She touched it playfully with the end of her tongue. The Asian woman was jolted slightly, the sensation shooting through her highly aroused body and she opened her mouth to moan loudly. She looked down at Diane who was smiling back up at her.

Diane had the nipple in her mouth and she continued to suck on it. The other woman pressed herself closer to Diane's mouth and cradled the beautiful head to be breast. Diane licked on her nipple, sucking it and lashing it with her tongue. She removed her right hand from the other woman's back and massaged the other woman's right breast as she continued sucking. Then when she had enough, she changed sides, giving the right breast some attention with her lips and tongue.

Diane continued her breast sucking for a good five minutes while the other woman got hotter and hotter, grinding her hips down on Diane. Diane continued sucking and squeezed her ass cheeks and pulling the Asian woman even closer to her. She licked up her cleavage and up to her chin. The Asian woman kissed Diane on the lips and then rose off her. Diane watched, feeling her own hard nipples as the Asian woman slowly masturbated her own hot thighs.

The Asian woman came over and sat next to Diane on the bed again, smiling at the other woman's sensual gaze. Diane took the Asian woman's hand and placed it on her creamy thigh. The Asian woman stroked the thigh softly, staring into Diane's face.

The Diane kissed her lightly on the lips and then moved the other woman's hand up her thigh and onto her pussy, moaning as Diane ran her hand through the silky hairs of her trimmed bush. Diane let her head fall back as she let out a moan. She then took the Asian woman's hand from her pussy and licked and sucked on her fingers, then placed those wet fingers back onto her cunt lips. The Asian woman's fingers appeared to find the hard clit and rubbed it in a slow circular motion for a few minutes. Then Diane arched her back in delight and opened her legs a little wider. The Asian woman kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts with her free hand. Then she went lower and felt the two pussy lips that were incredibly soft and moist and parted them with her fingers, playing with the raw flesh.

She pressed her long middle finger between Diane's wet lips. After a slight resistance, the finger slipped into the tight depths. Both of them moaned in unison. Diane's muscles gripped at the finger as it began to slide in back and forth. The Asian woman put her finger in as far as it would go and Diane thrust her hips forward onto the finger in ecstasy.

The Asian woman withdrew and for her second round pushed two fingers inside the pussy hole. Diane was so wet by this point that her fingers slipped easily inside, into the tight depths, and she twisted her fingers around a little, exploring the tight cunt, then thrusting her fingers in and out. She continued fingering Diane for a few minutes, enjoying the wonderful body before her and then finally Diane withdrew the other woman's dripping fingers and licked on her own juices. The other woman joined in and they both licked Diane's cum off the Asian woman's hand, cleaning all of it off. As the sucked, Diane's tongue caught onto the other's, licking around the sticky finger and engaged in yet another long, hot, deep kiss. Diane sucked on the Asian woman's tongue in a frenzy.

The Asian woman kissed her back, exchanging the saliva and pussy juice between them and savoring the other beauty's soft and full lips.

Diane pushed the other woman off the bed and onto knees. The Asian woman kneeled between Diane's wondrously creamy thighs and proceeded to lick the inside on them, working her way up to the delicate pussy. She buried her face in there and inhaled what I'm sure was a wonderful smell, reaching out her tongue to get at the hard clit with, brushing and then finally sucking on it with her lips. Then repeating the process over and over again. Diane cried out and squeezed her breasts in her hand, head thrown back in ecstasy.

The Asian woman ate her like she I wanted to, her tongue slowing down and rotating on the juicy clit in circles and then after about fifteen times, she sucked on it, beginning the process again.

The Asian woman's tongue then stuck into the pink depths of the pussy itself. She put her fingers on the lips and pried them open wide. Her fingers were so saturated with body fluids the slipped from their hold at first. Patiently, she tried again and held them open, the pink and juicy aperture before her. Diane stroked the back of the woman's head like I do when a woman is blowing my, and she pushed her firmly into her steamy sweet center. The Asian woman satiated herself on the hole, pushing her tongue in and fucking it.

The Asian woman let the pussy lips fall back and took the left between her soft lips, sucking on the flesh.

Then she pulled onto the juicy left pussy lip, stretching it back and then letting it go, then again repeating this with the right lip then again with the other lip. She reached back between her own legs and began to stroke herself at the same time.

Then the Asian woman went back to Diane clit and sucked on it hard. Someone had to be about to cum by this point; I know I was ready too.

Diane clamped her thighs around the other woman's head and cried out. She must have be having a mighty orgasm in the other woman's face, because she worked hard to receive the flood of juice in her mouth, but it started to dribble down her chin. She kept licking and sucking nonetheless.

Diane was still rigid for a long minute in the throes of orgasm and then finally she began to calm down. The other woman kept licking her but began to slow down as Diane relaxed on the bed after the end of the powerful orgasm. Then the Asian beauty got to her feet, pussy juice dripping down her chin and lips, looking flushed and heated, her nipples poking stiffly out.

The Asian woman lay down softly on the bed next to Diane, laying an arm over her protectively. Diane moved to her to clean up her pussy juice from the other woman's face, licking at it with her tongue, starting with her chin, which had the most, and finishing on the lips that were also covered. Diane licked and kissed the other woman, then rolled on top off her so that the Asian beauty was pinned beneath her. Diane's voluptuous breast and thighs bore down on the other woman, and she continued to kiss her deeply, still cleaning up all the juices off her face.

The Asian woman leaned in for another hot kiss and they both began to play with each other's tongues as they had before. The Asian woman caught Diane's nipple and sucked on it hard, then Diane did the same to her.

Their lovemaking went on for a long time later into that night, each rousing the other and then bringing them back down.

For the first time I was able to tear myself away from the sight before me as the passion of the encounter ebbed into a calmer arousal.

The wet spot on my jeans and moistness I could feel in my boxers was enough to confirm for me that I'd cum in my pants watching them together.

As I went to the bathroom to clean myself up all I could think was how much this was torture, and how much I was enjoying it.

* * *

Last Friday...

I struggled to get through my duties on Friday. It was party night. Any other Friday in the world I would be out buying condoms because I knew I'd be getting laid before the night was over.

Tonight I couldn't seem to take my mind off Diane. I began to feel like I was some kind of stalker or something. I wanted to fuck this girl. She was like something I knew was just out of reach and that made me want to slip inside her pussy even more.

There was only one person I knew who could get me her number and that was Derek.

"Dude, I'm glad you called," came Derek's voice from my cell phone, shouting to be heard over the racket in his apartment, "I got some really good stuff, its gold man! Just came in from Mexico."

"No, man," I said, raising my voice as well, "I don't want to score any weed. I need a favor."

"What can I do you out of?" he shouted.

"Chuck said you know a girl that lives in your building," I said.

"I know lots of girls in my building, dude," he retorted jokingly, "You know what I'm saying?"

"Yeah, I got your number," I replied to his self satisfied tone, "The one I'm looking for goes by the name of Diane, on the third floor."

"Oh, yeah," he said, pausing, "Now I got you, bro. Mmmm, yeah she's a fine piece of ass that one."

"You been there bro?" I asked him.

"A couple of times, man. When she's in the mood. She knows how to work a dick," he said, loudly emphasizing every syllable of the last sentence.

"You got her number?" I asked.

I wrote down the number he gave me.

"She's a slut, dude," he told me, "And she likes pussy more than she likes dick."

"I'm a big boy," I replied, "I can handle it."

"Suit yourself, dude," he said with a snicker, "I can tell you gotta get yourself some. I can hear it in your voice. Good luck with that."

I hung up on Derek and pondered what I was going to say to her. I'm the dude that has been watching you from across the alley? But I immediately tried the number Derek gave me. All I got was her machine. I left a somewhat disjointed message and my number. All I could do was go home and wait for her to return my call.

I'm sure I sounded like a total random asshole.

By the time I'd got to the apartment, I'd weighed my options a couple of times. Yes, I really wanted to sample her pussy, but not if it meant I had to wait around all damn night. How the hell did I know if she was even coming home just because she had been home the last two nights?

Besides it was Friday after all.

I took a shower and grabbed a bite to eat. This was Chuck's big night, and I usually went down to his bar for at least the first part of the evening. He could usually line up a couple of hard bodied fucks, or at least get the preliminary work out of the way. Bartenders are great wingmen.

I was going to get laid that night one way or the other. It was getting on eight o'clock and I was just slipping on my leather jacket when I happened to glance over at Diane's window.

She was definitely home, and she was definitely not alone.

On her hands and knees she was giving some lucky guy one hell of a blowjob.

There were fewer lights on than usual, but I could just make out the contended face of the man whose dick was in her mouth: Derek. So, that stupid fuck was the reason she'd decided not to return my call. And I guess I'd been just the person who'd reminded him of her existence.

Stupid fucking me.

My cock twitched in my boxers and it became heavier as it slowly stiffened. She was positioned in just such a way that I could see Derek's erect cock in her hands. I could watch her go down on him, taking his dick into her mouth in long bobbing strokes. It was a blowjob that didn't seem to be ending anytime soon. But I stood there massaging my dick, wishing it was me instead of Derek.

Sucks to have the cheap seats, I guess.

Diane stood up and moved onto the bed to straddle Derek, teasing his prick with her cunt. Oh, man, the bitch was going to bone him. I was such the fucking asshole in this situation.

Then the main event commenced.

He positioned his cock underneath her, and she slowly slid herself down the length of his shaft until he was balls deep inside her. Then leisurely, bit-by-bit, she worked up and down, building a rhythm. He put his two hands beneath her on the cheeks of that incredible ass and guided her up and down his shaft.

And she rode him like he was a bronco, rocking the bed and spearing herself over and over again on his spear.

I unzipped my fly and put my hands inside my boxers. If I couldn't play the game, I could at least enjoying playing with myself, and I reached down with my other hand to massage my balls at the same time.

Just as I was really feeling the orgasmic buzz, she suddenly got up off him and moved to the window. They didn't look like they had finished or anything, maybe they had realized the window was open, I dunno, but she moved right up to the window and then she saw me standing there.

I must've looked a sight, silhouetted by the light from my apartment, standing there, my boxers pulled down, stroking my johnson to its full glory.

As her gaze met mine, those large melon sized tits hanging down in front of her were too much for me, so I shot my load off, hitting the window. I was momentarily embarrassed but turned on nonetheless.

She moved away from the window for a second.

Then I heard the phone ring.

I walked over and picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Apartment 303," a sexy female voice said, "The front door is busted so just come up."

The click on the other hand made it clear that she'd just hung up.

I paused for a minute to think this all through. Then I realized I didn't need to think it through and the fact that I had just stood there stupidly for one minute was one minute longer before I got inside this chick.

I raced to my room and discovered I was out of condoms, so I hurried to Chuck's room instead and grabbed the emergency pack I knew he kept in his dresser drawer and sprinted down the sixty-nine steps of my building and over to hers. I was very much in shape, but I was panting heavily by the time I knocked on her door.

Derek opened it and he wasn't wearing anything but a smile.

"Come on in," he motioned stepping out of my way, "I was just getting her warmed up for you, man."

"Yeah," I said, a little too irritated, "I could see that."

"No hard feelings, dude," he said, offering me his hand.

I shook it reluctantly.

"Good," he told me, "Now I've got some great weed in the other room. And dude, what're you waiting for? Get your dick out cause she's ready for us."

No one needed to tell me twice and I had my clothes off faster than lightening.

Diane was in the other room waiting for us and she put us both to work right away. Derek and I performed our task with pleasure, kneeling beside her, letting our hands move lovingly over her body, caressing her for several long minutes at a time.

Diane was even more gorgeous in full light. She was absolutely beautiful.

She got up and reached out and slipped her arms around our backs, pulling herself close to us. I felt her breasts press into my muscled chest. I put my right arm around her back and dropped my left hand down to gently cover her pussy. She raised her mouth to mine and gave me a full, wet kiss. Derek put his arms around her shoulders and began kissing her throat, then up her neck to her chin and on to her cheek. I moved my kisses downward and Diane switched to give Derek the full pleasure of her mouth. Back and forth we went, exchanging kisses with her and tantalizing her body with our affections. It must have been like watching a tennis match, the way Diane's lips alternated between Derek's and mine. After a while, we each settled on a favorite breast and poured on the attention. We were licking and tugging on the various parts of her luscious body. The whole time my fingers were massaging her pussy, rubbing her clitoris frantically while we feasted on her breasts. Occasionally, Derek's fingers would join mine in sliding between her wet lips and penetrating her body. Soon Diane was shaking in our arms, her ass bucking as she came on our hands. She gasped and whimpered for the duration of her orgasm, then relaxed for a moment before plopping herself on the end of the bed and collapsing onto her back.

"Oh, Jesus," she whispered contentedly, "You guys are awesome."

I smiled at her and knelt onto the mattress, but Derek headed for the bathroom, saying something about not having had a chance to piss for a while. Before the door closed, Diane and I were kissing. She held my cheek in her hand and looked into my eyes.

We exchanged another moist kiss.

"I have an idea," she told me, "Lie down with your head at the end of the bed."

I did as instructed while Diane moved out of the way and onto her knees. She gripped the base of my hard manhood before plunging her moist lips over the head, taking as much as she could fit into her mouth.

I gasped for air as I was engulfed in her warmth, fulfilling the fantasy of my week. I had watched her perform this on Derek and thinking back to that alone made me feel like exploding.

I lifted myself up on my hands and watched Diane's head bobbing rapidly between my legs. I parted them slightly to let her have access to my testicles, which she grasped eagerly with her other hand, letting her fingers dance gently over them. I let out soft moans and lightly pumped my hips upwards.

"You are so good at this," I moaned to her, "Too damn good."

I grunted and fell back onto the bed, digging my fingers into her hair.

But just as soon as I was really getting into it, she stopped sucking me and slipped off the bed. She saw my frown and smiled back.