Voyeurism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

"Be patient," she admonished and came to the foot of the mattress.

Kneeling on the bed, Diane crawled over me, brushing her breasts past my face, down my chest, and resting them against my abs. She positioned herself in the classic sixty-nine, lowering her mouth onto my engorged cock, her pussy right over my face, its slit glistening wet. I went for it hungrily, clasping my hands onto her ass and pulling her pussy down so I could feast on it. The burning heat of her touched my lips and my tongue slid out, licking her eagerly, working itself into the folds of her lips, prying them open to taste her delicious juices. As I devoured her, my hands caressed and squeezed her behind, ran up her back, circled underneath to clutch her breasts, then came back to her succulent ass and started the cycle over again. Slowly Diane's hips began to rock, sliding herself around on my face. While doing this, she pleasured my iron rod more aggressively, gliding her mouth up and down over me faster, and gently kneaded my engorged balls with her fingertips. Then my hips started to pump, thrusting my cock into her throat, and I added my hands to the task of pleasuring her, a thumb on her erect clit and another rubbing into her rosebud, making her moan around my shaft. We were about to pick up the pace when everything changed.

Something warm brushed through my hair and I lay my head back to discover that it was the thick, leathery bag of Derek's scrotum. He was standing at the foot of the bed, his hands holding onto Diane's hips while the underside of his cock rubbed along the crevice between her ass cheeks. He pulled back slowly and soon I was confronted with the sight of his fully erect manhood as it slipped off her ass cheek and bounced rigidly in the air above my face. His hand then wrapped tightly around the base and he used it to point his massive member towards Diane's damp pussy. The swollen head moved closer to her luscious folds and I quickly slid my thumbs down either side of her labia, pulling them apart for him.

"What's going on?" asked Diane, slipping her mouth from my member, but Derek replied without words.

He pushed the head of his dick into her at that moment and got her undivided attention. She was so wet that he managed to slide himself all the way into her in the next second, giving a loud grunt of pleasure as he did so. He wasn't a particularly big boy, about average. No where near as large as me.

But she exclaimed, "Oh!" all the same.

Derek's hips started thrusting, pumping the shaft of his cock back and forth into her expectant pussy. I just lay there, enjoying the show. It was like a really close porn shot, seeing his dick sliding back and forth into her beautiful pussy. Each time he thrust into her, his balls would press against her. The action of his fucking shook her whole body, making Diane gasp with each act of penetration. Soon they were locked into the deep rhythm of sex, his hands gripping her hips, pulling her ass hard against himself.

Amazingly, Diane managed to turn at least some of her attention back to my dick, taking it once again into her mouth and pleasuring me passionately. I decided to reciprocate by sliding my hands between her chest and my stomach and grabbing her breasts, kneading them fully with my hands and squeezing her nipples. Then I returned my attention to her clit, flicking it. Soon Derek was bucking, pounding into Diane, his balls coming dangerously close to my forehead.

I brought my other hand up over her ass so I could use a finger to probe her anus. Derek's thrusts had worked a lot of her lubricant around the aperture, so my index finger slid easily into her, and I turned it around inside her ass. Already her rectum was quaking as another orgasm welled up inside her loins, making her pussy shudder. I could see the way her hole began to clamp around his erection and I felt her mouth slip from my cock and her hand take over as she let out a cry of ecstasy.

"Derek!" she cried, "Oh God, Derek! I'm cumming! Fuck me!"

At her words he began pumping faster, slapping his thighs against her ass, pistoning his cock towards her waiting cervix. I could feel his swollen erection moving through the wall of her rectum. I wondered if he could feel me pressing against his cock?

"Diane!" he called out in response, "Unngggg, God, I'm gonna cum!"

I pulled my hands from Diane's ass and let my head fall back, watching his condom wrapped dick pumping deep into Diane's mound. He was grinding against her more and more rather than thrusting in and out, so I knew his climax was imminent. I heard a muffled groan from above.

Meanwhile, Diane continued to stroke the base of my member with her thumb and forefinger while she shuddered in spasms of orgasmic delight. Her whole body seemed to be experiencing the fervor of her climax. Her loins quivered as her pussy clamped hard. The intensity of her moans and cries excited me. Through all this, she still managed to pleasure my shaft, bringing the whole event closer to a complete three-way explosion.

What pushed me over the edge was realizing that, after several seconds, Derek was still cumming and that his semen was suddenly flowing out around the sides of his cock. White fluid spread out over her labia. The condom must have broken. The sight of this made me imagine how much he must have spilled inside here, flooding her. At the same moment Diane plunged her mouth back down over my erection. The arousal of watching their climax, together with the spreading warmth of her mouth on my manhood, made me explode. My hips flew upwards, driving the head of my dick into the back of her throat. And it was still only half way in. Her fingers massaged my big balls in their tight sack, kneading the seed and coaxing it through my dick and she drained me.

Derek's cock grew soft and he slowly withdrew it from our lover's pussy, which remained parted afterwards. We stirred and moved to more comfortable positions on the bed. Diane flumped onto her back, crashing her head into a stack of pillows. She clamped both hands firmly over her pussy and squeezed tightly, raising her ass and causing her whole body to shudder as she thought about the incredible passion she had just experienced.

"Oh God, that was so fucking good!" she said aloud, then collapsed, panting and sighing.

I rolled over next to her and Diane looked right into my eyes. She knew what I was thinking and as I rolled onto my back again, she moved on top of me and prepared to lower herself down onto my semi stiff cock. Diane straddled my hips and gave me a few strokes to firm me up for penetration. She held my growing erection in her hand, rubbing the tip playfully over her wet cum soaked slit. I loved sloppy seconds. And Diane closed her eyes and licked her lips as she suddenly forced herself onto my rigid cock. The overwhelming sensation of being consumed by her fiery center forced me to let out a stifled gasp of pleasure. With a single, aggressive motion, I was complete engulfed by Diane. Her hole burned with intensity. We were joined on the bed, Diane atop me, leaning forward with her hands on either side of my shoulders, breasts slightly swaying, her nipples just brushing my chest.

The silence in the room was liquid, like being slowly immersed.

Diane held herself atop me, resting her ass on my thighs, feeling the burning length of my rod buried within her ravenous slit. My balls pressed against her anus, her searing juices flowed slowly down over them. I raised my hands to her shoulders, caressing them, sliding down over her arms, then back up, then down her chest. I let them fall over her breasts, clutching them with the nipples in my palms, and kneading them. Diane's eyes never broke from mine as her hands tore mine away from her body and intertwined our fingers. Our palms pressed together as she used them to support her weight while she began to rock back and forth. We were finally moving together and I was completely in her power.

We established a smooth rhythm of fucking; Diane's rocking hips causing my johnson to piston inside her. Her breasts swayed in response to the motion, bringing them closer to my hungry mouth, but still too far to satiate my hunger. I drew my knees up a little and began lifting her with my hips, which made her lean forward. Our hands were still intertwined and our fingers were turning white, but we continued to brace each other. Now her ample bosoms were within sight and I brought my head up to feast. Diane's skin was softest on her breasts. The creamy smooth skin and rough nipples called to me and I sampled each one carefully. Licking the body of one breast, kissing the other. Drawing circles around the areola of one and tugging the nipple of another with my teeth. Finally taking as much of one into my mouth as I could, soaking it. The feel of her skin, combined with scent and taste of her sweat, was so sensual.

I wanted more of her.

By now our arms were giving out and Diane heaved her breasts onto my chest. She slipped her head down to kiss my cheek, and then drew the tip around the shell of my ear, down over my throat and neck, then finally up to my mouth. The kisses were even hotter and more passionate than before, now that we were finally joined. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and I savored the taste. I couldn't get enough of her and I clasped the back of her head with one hand, trying to pull her closer. Her body writhed against me, her nipples scraping my chest, her ass swaying, shifting itself around my cock, causing her pussy walls to tighten and relax. My heart beat faster and I slid my hands roughly down her neck, over her back and onto her sumptuous ass, clutching it tightly. In response she sat upwards and arched her back. Her breasts jutted out fully in front as she threw her head back and opened her mouth in a silent scream of pleasure before starting to pound her hips up and down onto my raging hardness. I fought back by pumping up quickly and passionately into her pussy while holding her bottom, bringing her womb closer to my tip. I was rushing towards climax when suddenly she stopped moving.

"No!" I cried out, "Please, please don't stop. Not now."

"Shhh, keep still," she admonished me.

Diane remained perfectly still while I nearly cried out, begging her to let me thrust into her. I needed this. I moved my hands forward to her chest, clasping her massive breasts, kneading them, thumbing her nipples, mashing them against her chest, grinding them, expending the erotic energy building inside me. Anything to make her give and let me thrust, but she remained adamantly still. Worse yet, teasing me, she dropped her hand behind her and slid it under her ass to clasp my balls. I almost yelled as she began to gently knead them, which only increased my urge to thrust up towards her uterus.

"You are a tease!" I told her.

Suddenly she raised herself almost all the way off of my cock and slammed her body back down the length of my almost ten inch dick. The searing heat and soft, velvety glove of her pussy nearly forced me to cum, but I held on.

Then we started moving again, settling back into our original rhythm. I looked into her soulful eyes as we fucked.

Except...we were being watched.

I was beginning to wonder what Derek was doing. He had been lying on the far side of the bed when we started, but I got so tied up in Diane that I wasn't aware of anything else after that, until he spoke.

"Damn man," he said, "You got a dick like a porn star. You're like John Holmes or something."

Derek had moved to the foot of the bed and had been watching us. He obviously liked what he was seeing: the thick, long shaft of my penis buried inside Diane's open, wet slit, which was ravenously devouring me.

I was aware of his stare, even as my own eyes drifted over the firm round tits jiggling in front of me. My impending orgasm was being hastened by the tremendous pounding my cock was receiving within her creamy thighs.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" she screamed, "Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck me with that big cock!"

My incoherent mumbling were urgent in response, sounding my pleasure.

I had lost all sanity about five minutes ago and we'd been at it now like this for about fifteen. Everything was a test of my willpower to see if I could keep from cumming inside that moist pussy before she had reached her own climax.

My entire being had been consumed with thinking about each President of the United States and their terms of office, working backwards.

Anything to keep from shooting my load.

The light in the room framed her shapely torso against the window behind her. Through that window I could see the figure silhouetted in my apartment window across the way.

Derek was eagerly watching my cock slide in and out of her cunt.

And at that moment I was wracked by a pleasure so intense, as her spasming muscles gripped me, milking my cock with desperation and insistence. I no longer was able to reign in my iron will as my iron cock had taken complete control of my person. I let my hands drift down to her waist to massage her thighs and feel her body, running them over her ass and stomach, helping to pull and push her own movements more forcefully on my pulsating cock.

Her own hands went up to pull on her hair, working it into a frenzy as she tried to squeeze out every last second of her satisfaction.

I lost all reason as I shut my eyes and fell back onto the waiting pillow, shuddering. My balls tightened, ready to issue their hoarded seed. Then in a second it was over as my cum finally spilled into her, mixing with Derek's.

Then it was over. Still firm inside of her, she collapsed down into my arms, and I encircled her delicate body in my arms, my lips moving over hers in a passionate kiss.

I could see the hungry look in Derek's eyes as he moved in behind us, rubbing his cock to full attention as he approached. Diane saw me looking and craned her head back, smiling at him, and wiggled her ass a little. I could see him kneel on the bed and move up behind her, his hands stretched out to her shoulders. She rolled her head in pleasure as he kneaded them, working his hands down over her shoulder blades, following her spine and finally spread out to circle her hips and buttocks. Diane was swaying with him in a sensual, erotic dance, while he gently rested his erection against her lower back. Each sway brought the tip of his manhood further down along the split of her ass. Eventually he grasped the base of his cock and guided the tip downwards, flicking it teasingly over her rosebud several times, each stroke making her gasp slightly. Then I felt the tip of his head brushing the exposed parts of my own cock. He was smearing himself with Diane's lubricant, coating his member from side to side.

Derek watched as Diane raised her hips and my cock slipped out with a slurp. Derek was greeted by her wide open pussy, still hungry and waiting. He shifted his legs and hips, then plunged himself inside.

Derek pumped deeply into her, generating lubricant to coat his whole manhood, for minute, and then he pulled out, leaving Diane trembling. She dropped her hips and I quickly slipped my increasing hardness back inside her, not wanting her to feel empty. She was still shuddering as we joined once more, but I kept her still, caressing her face as we waited. Then she felt the tip of Derek's member pressing into her asshole. She breathed in a gasp. He let it rest there for a moment or two before gently pushing forward, nudging her sphincter. It parted, allowing him to penetrate. Diane's eyes widened and she took in another gasp of air. Derek began a gentle thrusting motion to work the lubricant around inside her, moaning over and over again. Each time his cock would slip inside a little further, then further, then further. Each penetration made Diane grunt or gasp. Now he was making long, smooth thrusts, pumping his shaft until he was completely inside her rectum. Then he went perfectly still.

The three of us were frozen like statues. I could feel Diane trembling above me, her breath ragged, her nipples gently resting against my chest. Derek's balls pressed right against mine. Both of us were repressing our instincts to thrust passionately into this beautiful, voluptuous woman. The potential for explosion was building rapidly when we suddenly started moving. It seemed almost intuitive the way we began to make love together. I continued my thrusts into Diane's pussy. Derek, holding onto Diane's hips, engaged in driving broad, deep strokes into her ass and I could feel the movement of his cock through the walls of flesh between us, as well as the tingly sensation of his hairy balls rubbing over mine.

Diane could lift her upper body and shift her hips a little; otherwise she was pretty much pinned between us. Her voice wailed with cries of passion and pleasure.

Derek was filing her ass completely, his balls slapping wetly against her with each thrust, or they would rub against my own, creating a wonderful sensation. The tip of my cock drove nearer to Diane's womb, hitting her cervix soundly. I longed for release into her body. Diane's hips rocked in time to our thrusts. It was the only way she could move and stay joined with us, her heat building and juices flowing.

The three of us fucked like that for a long time. The sounds of sex, soft moans, sighing groans, sudden gasps permeated the air. Diane was the most outspoken, expressing her feelings in gasps for air.

"Oh, God! Oh, God, this is incredible! Oh, you guys...you guys are so...good to me. You're gonna make me cum. It's gonna be...so...hot!"

I tightened my hands on her ass and lifted her more with my hips, trying to increase the friction. Derek was grinding into her as he tried to trigger his own orgasm. My hands moved all over Diane's body: her back, her shoulders, her thighs, clutching and kneading her breasts. She lowered her head to kiss me, then raised up and craned her head back to beg for a kiss from Derek. Then I held onto her hips while Derek reached around front to clasp her breasts. She arched back more and we used our leverage to thrust deeper into her.

Then Diane began to cum.

Throwing her head back, Diane breathed in a deep gasp and then let out a passionate howl.

"Jesus! You guys...are tearing me...apart! I'm cumming! Jesus fucking Christ, I'm cumming!"

Diane's whole body began to shake and shudder, inside and out, as she was rocked by an explosive orgasm. Derek firmly gripped her breasts while holding his cock deep inside her, driving deep it into bowels. I, too, ground myself into Diane, lifting up my ass and wriggling underneath her, holding my long, hard fullness all the way inside her convulsing hole. It quivered, flexed, tightened, gripped and rippled all along the length of my manhood, trying to milk me of my cum, but I tried to hold it back a little longer. Listening to her grunts and cries and thinking about what she must be experiencing was creating a tremendous pressure within my balls, but I wanted desperately to wait for Derek to finish so it could be just Diane and me in the final moments.

Waiting for him didn't take long, as his breathing became heavy and ragged. Right in the middle of Diane's orgasm, Derek's began. He released Diane's breasts from his clutching palms and slid them down towards her ass. She fell forward, burying her head against my left shoulder, where she continued to groan with ecstasy. He then forced his dick to its maximum depth by holding her hips and pulling her back over him as far as his strength could allow, crushing Diane's buttocks against his hips. He pulled out at the last second and long ropes of white cum erupted against the smooth curve of her ass as he cried out.

"Diane! Oh, baby! God!"

Finally, I rose up against Diane, stretching my cock as far as it would go into her body, making her feel every inch, pressing it right up into her. Then I realized Derek's hand was coming between our balls and he cupped my sac, rubbing the base of my cock with his thumb. Now my lower body trembled as the pressure rose within me. I began to thrust my hips wildly under my lover's body. I slid my hands up her back to her shoulder blades and pulled her breasts tightly against me. I began kissing her head, her cheeks, and then I came.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers