Voyeurism and the Valentine's Vibe

Story Info
New vibe/telephone story inspires masturbation, voyeurism, & sex.
4k words
4.45
34.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kermit9
kermit9
37 Followers

I wasn't too upset that my wife, Nina, was heading off to a conference over Valentine's Day. I have never been the mushiest of romantics or anything, but it is a bit of a bummer when you lose a day that has a high probability of wild, uninhibited sex. I wondered if there was something we could do that might make the day interesting, despite the geographic separation.

For years, I have been trying to get my wife to masturbate. She insists that she prefers "the real thing." When she was a teenager she thought about it, but felt guilty enough that she never tried. Now that she is older, she has lost the guilt, but claims to lack the desire. After years of trying to get her to start, I am actually starting to believe her. It is possible that she is a "closet masturbator," but she is generally comfortable with sex. She is vocal in bed, far more than I. When we are making love and I am inside her, she is more than willing to play with herself and that often gets us both off. I love both the feeling of her hand and the changes it makes to the feel of her pussy. I also love the fact that it heightens her feeling. In short, if she were masturbating at other times, I think she would be willing to tell me.

Nevertheless, I find myself obsessed with the idea of watching her masturbate. I have made the request many times with very limited success. We once tried sitting on opposite sides of the bed, watching one another. I loved it. That made one of us. I think the appeal to me is that I really like the notion of watching a beautiful woman orgasm. She certainly qualifies. She's 35, but when she tries to buy wine she still gets carded. (Lord knows I never do. I am only in my late thirties, but my wavy brown hair is getting the first hints of grey. My deep brown eyes may help me look youthful, but no one would think I was under 30 for a second.) Undoubtedly some of that is a cashier being flattering, but the years have been kind to her. She has shoulder-length brown hair that is quite wavy. Her eyes are a very interesting mix of green and brown. Finally, her love of working out keeps her fit. She has small breasts, a personal favorite, and an increasing confidence in her appearance. She also has three very important non-physical characteristics; she's smart, funny and thoughtful. All three make her a better lover.

I wanted to do something interesting for Valentine's Day. I travel frequently and often encourage her to play with herself while I am gone. She says she would rather sleep; I find that choice incomprehensible. In any event, the best I could come up with was to poke around on the web until I found an interesting vibrator. Then, I snuck it into her luggage. (I was hoping that she would check her bag so she wouldn't discover the surprise in an embarrassing fashion at airport security!) After that, I just had to wait.

***********************

Valentine's Day, 930 pm.

The phone rang. As expected, it was Nina.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" she cheerfully exclaimed.

"Hey. So, what are you up to?" I replied.

"Well, I just got back from dinner and I figured I would check in and go to bed pretty soon." She sounded alert.

"I really wish you were here. I am horny as hell." I cut right to the point. Normally, in both conversation and sex, I think of foreplay as the way to go. Tonight, however, I was going to dive straight in.

"I wish I was there too."

"What would we be doing?" I asked coyly.

"This seems like a relatively transparent plan to get me to play with myself." Having been married this long, it's not like I was going to pull the wool over her eyes, especially when I was using all the subtlety of a Mack truck.

"Some of the most effective plans are transparent. Why should I use trickery to get you to do something that seems so good?" I knew I had to walk a fine line. I could tease, but I knew I didn't want to shut her down. "Have you unpacked?"

"Of course, why?" She sounded a tad wary now.

"I left you a surprise." I knew I sounded impish.

"Where?" She wasn't sure whether to be excited or cautious.

"Stuffed in some socks stashed in the side pocket."

"Of course, right where I would first look...." I could hear fumbling as she dug through the bag.

"Humm, this looks, uh, int-er-resting." They way she drew out "interesting" made it clear that she was more than a little skeptical.

The vibrator was long and skinny, and bent like a dental instrument. (In general, the dental instrument look may not be the best marketing for a sex toy.) It claimed that it was particularly good at stimulating the g-spot and could induce hours of orgasms. My philosophy when buying it was more "what the hell" than "caveat emptor." What do I know about vibrators anyway? I figured I would give it a shot. I wasn't even sure she would want to use it. If worst came to worst, I wasted a little cash for a lesson learned.

"Ok, here is what I propose. I will tell you a story. You should just sit back and enjoy. If the story puts you in the mood, play with yourself. You don't have to say a word. In fact, if you want, put me on speaker phone, so you have your hands free. And you can mute the phone. When I am done, I will hang up. You never have to tell me what you did. Of course, I'd be thrilled to here if you want to tell me, but it is totally up to you."

She was staying at the Sheraton in Chicago. We had stayed their once and had a great time looking out the window. One night, we were watching a thunderstorm when a fireworks display began. While we were watching that, we noticed that in a nearby window (the hotel had wings shaped like a "U") a couple was undressing. We watched together, and it made our sex that night very not, but that is a story for another day. With that episode in mind, I asked her to turn off the lights and open the curtains. She always liked a little bit of danger, and with the lights off, I figured she might feel a bit naughty while still being uninhibited. And perhaps she would see something interesting.

"Now I want you to get the vibrator out and turn it on. You don't need to use it. Just put it on the bed, close your eyes and listen." I began the story....

**********************

"I want you to go back to the Halloween party in college where you were snowed in. I know you were not super-thrilled by your boyfriend then. So instead, I want you to picture the sexiest person you knew in college. Take a second and think. Have you got a good picture in your mind?"

She always claimed that she never thought of anyone but me during sex. While I believed her when she denied masturbation, this fish story that was tougher to swallow. I was comfortable enough with her that I didn't care if her mind wandered periodically, and this seemed like a chance to make that clear. I wanted to know what she really thought, and I wanted her to be comfortable enough to be willing to share.

I continued, "You'd been going out for a while, but you were still in the early stages of the relationship. You'd made out a few times, but you'd always stopped things after a little while. Tonight, about 20 people were over at one of your friend's houses. It was snowing when you arrived. Snow in October was strange, even for Minnesota. It made the atmosphere particularly festive. People were having snowball fights in the front yard and playfully tackling one another. Inside, the alcohol was flowing freely. Ethan, your date, brought you a drink.

It was typical college party chatter, with people getting increasingly tipsy. It wasn't until about 11 when someone yelled "look outside." The snow was coming down so hard that you could hardly see half a block. Since you arrived, almost a foot of snow had fallen and it was blowing around. Getting home wouldn't be fun.

Lisa, your host, invited everyone to stay for the night. In the living room, someone had put on a movie. You didn't feel like talking too much at the moment, so you took Ethan by the hand and led him to the room.

What you didn't know was that the movie was the uncut version of Basic Instinct. You were not entirely prepared for this development, but you settled in to watch. Ethan was nuzzling up against you. At first, you were a bit put-off, but as the movie progressed, you were getting quite turned on. He was stroking your hair and lightly tickling the back of your neck. You felt yourself get wet. After a while, he slid his hand up your shirt. You felt quite self-conscious because so many people were around. You had made out in a car before, but this was brazen. But then you looked around the room. There were six or seven other couples in the room, and each couple was intertwined.

Over on the couch, Susan, who had curly black hair, seemed the most care-free. She had her shirt unbuttoned. She wasn't wearing a bra and you could see her boyfriend Bob playing with her thick, dark red nipples. She had unbuttoned Bob's pants and his cock was sticking straight up. It was quite thick, and from where you were it appeared to be uncircumcised. You weren't sure if it was your imagination or if you could see it pulsing. You had never been in a scene quite like this. Initially, you were uncomfortable, but the discomfort soon morphed into a rush of sorts. You could feel a weird butterfly form in your stomach.

In a nearby chair, there was a couple you didn't recognize. The guy had dark, curly hair and very dark eyes. The woman had brown hair and freckles. She was sitting on his lap, facing him, and grinding her pussy up against him. They were both fully dressed, but you had the feeling that was soon to change. They were kissing loudly, but soon that was punctuated by his promise to "fuck her hard." He asked suggested that they move upstairs. The woman refused, saying that she wanted to stay. You heard her say something about wanting to "watch them get off."

Your biggest surprise was to your right. Your friend Laura was lying on the floor, her head propped up by a pillow purloined from the couch, with her golden-blonde hair splayed around her. She was generally rather reserved sexually, but tonight she had her hair down, both literally and figuratively. Her boyfriend Jeff was sitting near her stomach, his right hand slowly stroking her left thigh. She was wearing a blue dress, but it was somewhat hiked up and you could see Jeff's hand as it worked toward her crotch. You suddenly realized her underwear was gone.

You felt as if Rod Serling's voice was going to boom out of the ceiling. You were tipsy enough, and the scene was odd enough, that the line between reality and fiction seemed to be blurring. You didn't think you were dreaming, but you were almost unsure. You felt like you were floating. You closed your eyes and focused on the feeling as Ethan lifted your shirt and began sucking on your breasts. He kept at this for a while. You kept your eyes tightly closed, but you could hear the sexual activity in the room increase. Your nipples were tingling from the sucking. Behind you, a zipper was undone. To your left were the unmistakable slurping sounds of oral sex. To your right, you weren't sure, but you thought you heard Laura sharply inhale. You kept your eyes closed, letting your imagination wander.

You were so focused on Ethan's tongue on your nipple that when his palm pushed up against your mons, you startled. He ground his palm into you for a few minutes and you pushed back hard. You always liked the friction against your pussy.

Ethan pulled away and you opened your eyes. On the screen, Sharon Stone was flashing her pussy, and the scene, or one like it, was being repeated around the room.

Susan was sitting on Bob's lap. They were both facing you, with their eyes closed, and you could see Bob's cock slide in and out as Susan lifted herself up. You felt like you should look away, but you didn't. The fact that they weren't looking seemed to be some sort of tacit permission to stare (not to mention the fact that they were openly screwing in a room full of people, but you were hardly thinking that logically at the time.) You were so focused on the meeting of their groins that you hadn't noticed Susan open her eyes. You were mortified at being caught. You flushed, but she just winked at you.

Ethan was now sliding your underwear down. A glance to your right revealed that Jeff had his head up Laura's skirt. From the dreamy expression on her face, you could tell she was having fun. No one had ever gone down on you before, and you found yourself hoping that Ethan would. Laura looked over at you and your eyes caught. You felt the bond of your friendship strengthen. Her eyes closed again and muscles tightened. When she opened her eyes a minutes later, you knew she was coming. You had just watched your best friend cum. You were surprised, but aroused. Definitely very aroused.

Ethan started fingering you. At first, he seemed rather inept. But after a minute or two, he started building up a rhythm. You started to grind your hips, encouraging him to keep time....."

******

At that point, I decided it might be time to stop the story. At a minimum, I wanted some feedback. I wasn't sure what Nina was thinking I figured that by now, I either had her engine revving or she was breathing fire. In either case, I was starting to wonder what she thought. I decided to break my promise that she could remain silent.

"Are you there?" My inquiry was met with silence. I waited a bit, figuring she would pick up the phone if she wanted to.

"I am going to let you go now. If you want, call me back later. I hope you are playing with yourself now. I am going to go lie on my back in bed and jack off."

I hung up. I was as hard as I have been in my life. I was curious as to how she was absorbing this. I hoped she was now rubbing your clit with abandon. I didn't really care about the vibrator, this was about raw, naked masturbation.

That image planted firmly in my imagination, I got some baby oil and lay in bed, picturing Nina playing with herself. I started by grabbing my cock with my right hand, my thumb resting between my index and middle fingers as I slowly ran it up and down. My left hand gripped the base of my cock, squeezing it tight, and holding the skin in place.

Periodically, I would just rub the head, focusing on the ridge. Other times I would run my fingers down the midline of my cock, touching it very lightly, basically tickling it. I was so turned on that it was hard to stay under control. Most of the time, however, I just had my hand circling it as I would grab a rope, with my four fingers on the underside and my thumb on the top. After 15 minutes, I just started moving my hand as fast as I could, with my left hand firmly grasping the base. I came all over my chest. At the time, I thought the orgasm was great. If I had known what she was doing, it would have been ten times better.

*********************

When we talked on Wednesday, neither of us breathed a word of what transpired the night before. We had our typical chat. I updated her on the goings-on with the kids at home, and my day at work. She told me about the conference. When she signed off, I was left wondering what to make of the situation.

On Friday, when she got home, it didn't take her long to get me in a room away from the kids.

Lately, when Nina is horny, she gets me alone and lifts up her shirt for a quick flash. When that happens, I know it is going to be a fun night.

Tonight, she added "I have a surprise for you."

Talk about a way to jump-start the nervous system. My cock burst through my boxes in seconds.

After the kids were in bed, she grabbed me and dragged me upstairs.

"Don't say anything. Just listen," came the clear instruction.

She pushed me back onto the bed and quickly stripped of my clothes. Once she had me on my back, she began to slowly stroke me all over.

"I loved your story," she began. "It got me worked up. To be honest, I wasn't planning on playing with myself. I figured I would just bring the vibrator home and have you use it on me. You know I prefer that. But listening to you was really getting me going. I was sitting on my bed with my eyes closed and I started to play with my breasts. As your story progressed, so did my hands. Before long, I was squeezing the sides of my clit."

"Show me" I begged.

"That is for another night, dear. Tonight, we fuck," she declared.

With that, she lowered herself firmly onto my cock.

"If you are good, I will play with myself while we do it," she teased, resuming her story. "So I was squeezing my clit and focusing on the story. I don't know why I opened my eyes, but I did. I had opened the curtains like you asked. I figured the room was dark and the skyline in Chicago is so pretty. There was a guy standing in the window right across the way. He was just out of the shower. He was pretty cute. Handsome in an outdoorsy, hippy, kind of way. I figured there was no way he could see me, and I was a little curious, so I sat up in bed. He stayed in the window. I walked over a little closer. I was half-trying to keep low, but it was dark enough that wasn't too worried. As he was standing there, I could see him starting to get hard. I had no idea what was turning him on, but between your story and watching this, I was now really horny."

"So I walked back over to the bed and grabbed the vibrator."

As she recounted this, her hips were making a circular grinding motion. I was sucking on her left tit and rolling her right nipple in my hand. My left hand was alternately running down her spine and squeezing her butt.

"As I started to use the vibrator, I had a hard time shaking the sense that the guy was looking at me. He started to play with himself a bit. I thought that was awfully brazen. He was obviously an exhibitionist or something. He was putting on a show for whoever happened to be at the window. But then, he waved.

"I turned around. It was almost like I thought there was someone else in the room. I then realized that there was a ton of light coming in from the hall, both under the door and from a window into the courtyard. I was totally backlit. He probably didn't know exactly what I was doing, but he must have had a pretty good idea. He pointed to the light. I knew he wanted me to turn the light on."

I was grunting. This story, together with the tightness of her pussy, had me very, very close to the edge.

"Can you slow down for a minute," I pleaded.

She stopped talking, but she kept moving her hips.

"Nooooo, you can keep going with the story, but just sit still for a minute, please? You have me so turned on right now I can't control myself." I almost whined.

She charged ahead.

"I wasn't going to do it, but I was so turned on, and just then you stopped with the story. I thought about picking up the phone, but I wasn't sure what to say to you. Should I tell you that there was some cute guy stroking his dick while he was looking at me? I wasn't sure you would like that. And I didn't want him to stop. It's amazing what you will do when you get really turned on. So I let you hang up, and then I flipped on the light.

"He gave me the thumbs up, and starting rubbing himself a bit more earnestly. I was watching his technique. It was different than yours. It almost seemed like he was twisting his cock. I put the vibrator in and the feeling was amazing. I could tell I wasn't going to last long."

I was relieved to hear this, because I knew I wasn't going to either.

"Just then, a woman appeared in the window with him. That made me feel better somehow. I think I was almost a little scared when it was just the guy. But I figured this was it. I figured he was busted and I would have to finish alone. I turned the light off, a bit scared. But she came up and stood next to him. He pointed at the light again, and they both waved. She knelt down and started to blow him. Every now and then she would stop, turn, and look toward me and give him a hand job."

kermit9
kermit9
37 Followers
12