Voyeurism and the Valentine's Vibe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kermit9
kermit9
37 Followers

I knew I wasn't going to last long now. I really wanted to drive her to an orgasm. I was biting one nipple hard, while my right hand pulled on the other. I had my pinkie stroking the crack of her ass. I hoped she was as close to cumming as I was. Then I started to feel her cunt tighten. There was hope.

"I pushed the vibrator in a bit more and it hit this spot that suddenly had me seeing sparks. But through the sparks, uh...." She was having a hard time talking now. Her breath was hard. Her hair was cascading around me. I was watching her face as it contorted. Everything was happening quickly now.

"I saw her hand whizzing up and down on his cock, and he shot out a stream of cum. That was...."

She didn't need to finish the story. She clamped down on me as my orgasm began. We were both crying out. It was probably only about 10 seconds, but it seemed like time stood still.

"We'll have to do that again." She said.

"Anytime." I was already almost asleep.

As I lay in bed, I realized how glad I was I took the chance of stashing the vibe in her bag. The dreaded "fear of rejection" almost quashed my plan. If it had, we both would have missed one great Valentine's Day.

*

Constructive criticism is welcome, as are e-mail suggestions/thoughts.

kermit9
kermit9
37 Followers
12