Voyeurism Via Webcam

Story Info
Couple watches girlfriend on cam.
1.4k words
3.52
56.4k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

Not quite sure when it began, but I have had thoughts of a woman so sexy that she doesn't know why nor do I have a clue as to why now of anytime I find myself thinking of her. Her name is Rebecca, a stunningly beautiful woman in Colorado. Seeing her photos excites me, chatting with her at times is an exhilarating feeling. Watching her on her webcam is a honor.

I have discussed this with my girlfriend Paula and she tells me to go with the flow, in other words she's giving me permission to do as I wish within boundaries of what she and I have agreed upon and with what was agreed by Rebecca and myself. None the less, the thoughts of Rebecca cloud my mind. Her beauty is radiant, her body magnificent, her smile contagious.

Yesterday, was a perfect timed day as both Paula and I had the opportunity to see her on her webcam. When we saw her, she was dressed in shirt and jeans. But as we settled in, she began to slip from her clothes. I can't express how excited I was by this time. Seeing her perfect breasts and the smooth tummy, her sexy legs and that smile. A smile that makes you smile. She slipped into a pair of black platform high heels as she said later was for my benefit. By this time when I saw what she was doing, her gesture instantly brought me to an erect state.

She knelt down on the bench and posed for several minutes for us, being sure to include the sexy heels as she moved facing the camera or away, sideways glances and of course her beautiful legs. She has a perfect ass, one that I wish I could touch and caress, kiss and tongue to her delight. I watched contentedly as she showed off her body to us. She is an awesome woman and knows how to show it off.

Paula was sitting at the desk as I stood behind her to the left watching the show before me. Rebecca moved so gracefully as she returned to the camera and took a hold of her butt plug, Paula has many of those but seeing this exquisite woman present one and pour some lubrication on it then slipping it into her sexy tight backside me my knees weak.

My desire to hold her hips in my hands as I guide myself into her is phenomenal. Her body responding in such a way that it showed in her eyes. She enjoyed the sensation of having the plug inside her backside as we enjoyed watching her placing it there.

I watched as she pushed it in deeply, pressing on it to be sure it was properly in place. My cock was now bobbing on Paula's shoulder as she would turn her face to me and take me into her mouth and suck the head while I continued watching this sexy woman before me. I watched Rebecca then pickup a rabbit vibrator and begin teasing herself with it, rubbing it against her sweet pussy that both Paula and I want and crave to taste. Such a smooth pussy. She slowly pushed the head of the vibrator inside herself and began running it up and down her sweet pussy lips.

I felt myself about to cum just as Rebecca pushed it into herself deeper. She leaned back and brought her sexy legs up into the air showing me once again her sexy heels and her perfectly shaped legs and before I knew it, I began to cum.

Paula turned her face back to me just as I shot the first ribbon of hot cum past her, splashing her neck and shoulder before she took me into her mouth. She swallowed the remaining before slipping off me as another ribbon of cum shot past her and onto the keyboard, screen and wall. She grasped my shaft and pulled me back into her mouth and sucked down the remaining streams of cum. She gave my shaft a squeeze then released me from her talented mouth. She typed to the sexy Rebecca that I had cum.

Rebecca then replied her appreciation as Paula relayed to her the manner in which I came. We all went offline for abit as Rebecca finished masturbating herself to what I hope was a sweet orgasm as Paula took me back into her mouth and began sucking me again. I was still hard and very aroused from what I had watched prior and gave Paula another mouthful after her talented tongue and lips worked on my second orgasm while standing there.

Paula was quite pleased that I was able to watch this sexy woman pleasuring herself for our benefit as I was quite happy as well. Paula then chatted with Rebecca some more but later in the day after we all went offline I was able to lick Paula's sweet pussy as she told me to suck her pussy as if I was sucking Rebecca.

I gave her pussy such a sweet tongue bath, in my mind it was Rebecca who I was pleasuring and wanted to give her exactly what she gave me. Paula moaned out as she thrust her hips in my face as my tongue explored her moist pussy ever so deep. I licked her alittle more til she became very sensitive between her thighs.

As I moved up her body, I pushed my hard cock into her sweet folds and held it there for several minutes before thrusting a bit. But Paula being still tender from her surgery wanted me to cum in her backside just as Rebecca had pushed the plug inside her tight ass. So, Paula knelt down on all fours and I pushed the head of my cock against her tight backside and pushed in till I she was fully impaled by me. I held her hips as still as I could as I began to pump her slowly. I was so hard by this time as being in her backside keeps me hard as steel.

She told me to fuck her gently and she would take as much as she could. After about 10 minutes of my cock pumping her slow, she told me to ease back a little and leaving the head in her backside to stroke myself till I filled her bowels with my molten cum. So I positioned myself behind her as she pulled her legs together. The head of my cock still locked inside her hot ass as I began to stroke my shaft.

She was telling me how erotic it would be to have Rebecca watching this. She said she would love to watch me and her together. To watch her eyes roll as I pushed my thick shaft into her warm sweet pussy. This was making it so much easier for me as I pictured the scenario in my mind. I wanted to push into Rebecca's tight body, to feel her tongue on my cock and to see how much I could fit into her tight pussy and to explore her tight little ass gently.

As Paula spoke, and I imagined, I felt my orgasm building. I felt my cock twitch as I pushed a little more into her tight ass thinking it was Rebecca's hot ass I was sinking into and as I felt her muscles contract around my throbbing cock I began to cum. I filled her bowels with my hot cum as she moaned saying how she could feel my warm sperm in her ass and how much Rebecca would love to feel my cum filling her. She pushed back against me as I was pushing forward and our hips slammed together.

My cock was fully embedded deep into her tight anus. I remained still as I felt my cock contract and fill her backside with my cum. I could feel the hotness of the liquid around my shaft locked tightly into her bowels. It was a great day.

This is going to Rebecca and I hope it gets her going again. She was such a wonderful lover for me yesterday and I enjoyed all that she has given to me. She is a wonderful sexy woman and one who I admire and respect. As long as Paula is good with the way I fantasize about them both and singly as well then I hope it's good with the sexy Rebecca as well. I know there will be a lot more sessions with Paula under the guise of Rebecca being the one to cause this eruption within me. I treasure both Paula and Rebecca for they are so good to me...

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers