Voyeuristic Incest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,445 Followers

"That's not what I mean," she said grinning at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked shifting again.

"Are we built the same? Same height? Chest? That stuff?" she asked which I now noticed, her breasts were pressing against my arm, the feeling of which had suddenly caused me to begin stiffening even more rapidly now. I felt my face turning crimson.

"Yeah, I guess...sort of, I mean, it's not like, well not like I know that you look alike as...as women, you know?"

Chris moved then too, looking down as she did. There was no mistaking the obvious now, no matter what I did. If I could feel it, she could. The problem was, she made no effort to remove herself from my lap. And my erection continued to grow even as she sat there.

"Do you remember how I used to come to you when I had certain questions?" she asked, using the same tone of voice she once used to use when she actually did that. Suddenly it was as though we'd gone back in time, only my little girl was sitting in her father's lap, with he...me, having an erection. It was getting all too surreal again.

"Of course...why?"

"Well, because I'm curious about something, and I want you to be perfectly honest with me, like you used to be," she stated.

"Ok, what?"

At last she stood, and I felt such a sudden sense of relief at feeling her do that, that I didn't at first catch what she then did, until it was simply too late. As she stood, she had reached down, pulling her tee shirt completely off up and over her head. Even then, I was just then turning to look at her after having first looked down at myself to make sure my one-eyed monster hadn't inadvertently made an appearance through the opening in my bathrobe. Only as I turned to look, Chris was just then stepping out of the white thong she'd been wearing. She stood only a few feet away from me, entirely naked. Naked as the day she was born. Only she was a woman now. Very much a woman now.

"Jesus! Chris!" I stammered suddenly looking behind myself towards the house, fearful and half expectant to see both Rob as well as my wife standing there looking at the two of us. "What're you doing?"

She actually laughed at me. "Don't be embarrassed, though it's sort of cute, just the way you sometimes used to get whenever I asked you something personal or intimate, and then you'd usually shoo me off to go ask mom about it," she said standing there in the altogether, acting as though it was the most natural thing in the world for her to be doing. "I told you...I'm now curious, did mom look like this? Look like me? Where do we differ?" she wondered.

I found myself staring at my daughter, taking her in...actually comparing her now to the memories I still had. And feeling like I was somehow betraying my own wife while I did that. This wasn't at all how I'd expected any of this to go. The last thing I needed was to be reminded about what I'd seen...and enjoyed seeing, the night before. And now...here she was, actually standing here in front of me naked. The image of her spreading herself, prying her pussy lips apart with her own fingers, and then squirting on Rob's prick moments later now filled my head. Just as the blood was now filling my cock, which had become about as hard and as erect as it could possibly be. And yes...with my mind now elsewhere, still looking at Chris, parts in reality, parts in fantasy, and parts now in memory of the evening before, I didn't even realize my cock had in fact now sprung up between my legs. Though Chris certainly did.

"Wow...I guess I really do remind you of Marsha...mom, don't I?" She asked glancing down at my hard stiff prick, though I only then realized I was almost fully exposed, suddenly putting my hands down in my lap in some attempt at covering myself, though the damage had already been done.

"A little...yes," I stammered, totally embarrassed now, and once again feeling guilty. To be so aroused, such as I was, having this conversation with my daughter, and knowing what I knew, unable to say anything, was the worse possible situation I could have ever been in.

Until Jackie walked outside anyway. And then it really was.

"Ok, someone want to tell me what's going on here?" she asked, though I was at least grateful by the tone of her voice that she didn't appear angry. Just curiously confused...as I was. "Did it say in the paper that today's national nude day or something? Because if it is...I'm over dressed." Though that was when she also looked down, and saw I was still trying very hard to conceal an erection. That's when her eyebrows rose up a little.

Thank god Chris came to my rescue.

"Actually, I was asking daddy about Marsha," she began, once again causing Jackie to lift a curious eyebrow. "I was wondering if I actually looked like her at all. I've seen a few old pictures, but they don't really do her much justice. And in fact, daddy says I actually look more like you, that I do her," she explained. Relief came when I saw Jackie smiling at that.

"Ok, but why are you naked?" Jackie asked still sounding curiously amused at least.

"Well, to be honest...I was wondering if we were built much the same, looked much the same, that's why. And the only way I knew how to do that, was to let daddy see me, so he could tell me...openly and honestly."

It was the simple truth...in a way. But Jackie seemed to easily accept that, turning towards me. "Well, does she?"

"I guess, though I don't honestly remember all that clearly," I responded. "It's been a long time. But yeah...I suppose so, they do seem to have about the same size breasts, figure...all that," I quickly added. Once again I noticed my wife's expression. She was now enjoying this for some reason, enjoying my discomfort to some extent, finding the whole situation funny. Which I wasn't. Especially still trying to hide a partial erection.

"So...you really do think Chris looks more like me than she does your first wife?" Jackie asked, surprising me...and even Chris to some extent.

"Yeah, actually...does," I said once again looking up as Chris continued to stand there in the buff, not even trying to cover herself up yet.

"And you think we could actually pass off as sisters even?" She asked now standing and moving over to stand beside our daughter.

"Sure...I suppose so," I ventured.

And then Jackie dropped the robe she was wearing. Now standing side-by-side Chris, the two of them completely naked.

"How about now?" She laughed, as did Chris seeing what Jackie had just done, knowing full well it had been meant as a major tease, especially under the circumstances, and especially as Jackie also knew what we were probably both thinking at that very moment.

"Ok...so's someone want to tell me what the hell's going on around here?" Rob asked.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,445 Followers