Voyeuristic Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
From the cinema to the bedroom....
1.1k words
3.81
48.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My date had left the cinema and not looked back. I was left there with my two new friends. A curly haired horny female who introduced herself as Kaz and her boyfriend/lover Ray.

We fixed ourselves up and got talking as we left the cinema. The night was still young, 11:30pm and Ray said he enjoyed watching his girlfriend suck my cock and pleasured me and that there was more to come. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Ray actually loved it when his girlfriend was sucking my cock, well I loved it too but this has got to be too good to be true.

It turned out later as we walked to their car that Ray satisfied Kaz very much but she still had an empty feeling and needed more to really satisfy her. That’s when they had the idea for me, a spur of the moment thing, that’s why Ray did not object when Kaz sucked my cock.

On the way to the car we talked much more. Kaz is a radiant light, very hyper, you can't keep her down. She seemed very high that night and judging by her actions she knew later that she was going to be filled with lots of cum.

Once we reached their car, we got in. Ray took the drivers seat while I sat in the front and Kaz in the back. Ray put the stereo on, listening to some mellow RnB tunes and shot off. Ray talked about what he liked to do sexually with Kaz and how I was going to fit in. Meanwhile Kaz was in the back seat with her coat over legs and waist whilst I heard a little buzzing. I looked back and Kaz's eyes were closed and she kept gyrating her legs in rhythm to the buzz.

Ray laughed and said, "told you, this girl can't get enough, go and join her". Without any hesitation I leapt to the back of the car and joined Kaz. I kneeled on the floor of the car and slid my head under Kaz's coat. She kept rubbing the vibrator, a very small pen like one up and down her slit and I could see she had become very wet. My tongue eager to please I stuck it out and licked in unison with the vibrator causing her to moan out loudly. It wasn't long before she bucked and came drenching me with her sweet juices. She then cried out that she needed cock to fully satisfy her desire then Ray pulled up and said "it'll be another 5 mins before we fully pleasure her".

We got out and I followed Ray and Kaz closely and quickly. Once in the flat Kaz rushed to the toilet and Ray showed me around. They had a nice flat, 32" screen TV in the living room with a moderate sized kitchen and a extra large bed with 4 posts.

I heard water running and was astonished to find out that Kaz was having a bath. I was quite eager to fuck Kaz's brains out but Ray said "all in good time". While Kaz was in the bath me and Ray watched some TV. Ray flicked through the Sky channels they had then rested on the Adult Channel. The movie playing was about anal sex. Ray started to talk and mention that Kaz absolutely loves it up her butt and that by watching this when she finally emerges this will get her pace racing. It certainly got mine and I thought back to my early days and breaking into Emma’s arse (that'll be another story).

I told Ray I absolutely loved to fuck a girls butt. During the movie I couldn't help myself and my hard on raged through my cock and wanted to erupt out of my boxers and trousers. When I looked over at Ray he had is cock out and was masturbating. I looked back at the TV and without any notice I felt a hand at my trousers. It was Kaz. She was wearing just a robe and was eager to see my cock. Ray was squatting behind her rubbing her arse before he ripped the robe off Kaz.

Kaz now had my cock out and was licking it slowly, from the base to the top and Ray was licking and sucking her pussy. On the TV a man was pounding some chicks arse and she was screaming loudly. The TV roared on in the background then I saw Ray get up from his seat and slam his cock straight into Kaz’s pussy, in one swift motion causing her to groan on my cock.

Ray started to fuck her deeply and Kaz continued to suck on my cock with muffled groans and moans in between. Ray held her waist tightly and continued pounding his long rod into Kaz. In between sucking my cock Kaz would shout out “FUCK ME HARDER” or “FASTER” “FASTER”, Ray complied. Ray kept on with his pussy pounding and soon could not hold back as he shot his load deep into Kaz.

Kaz sucked on my cock with much more passion as Ray cum that I finally let my reservoir break loose and I filled Kaz's mouth with cum.

We all collasped, Kaz on top of me and Ray on top of her. That was great but the night was still young, Kaz wanted more cock and I wanted her ass and pussy. After catching our breaths Kaz started again but this time she was in the bedroom. She had KY jelly on the dressing table and she ordered Ray to lay on the bed. She gave Ray a few licks and sucks on his cock and balls before everything was back to full hardness then she mounted Ray.

Kaz looked back grinning, pointing to the KY jelly and her open ass. I rushed over and my cock was at attention. Ray thrusted deep as Kaz slid up and down his pole. I greased up my cock and mounted Kaz, sliding inch by inch into her arse. It felt wonderful. Extremely tight and I could feel Ray through the thin membrane.

The thrusting continued but at a much slower and powerful rate, Ray in, me out, me in, Ray out. On and on it went, pressure building deep inside me and Ray. Kaz kept moaning and groaning to every thrust. She loved every bit of our cocks and our hands caressing her entire body. As the rhythm got momentum Kaz kept shouting "awwww yeah", "awwww yeah", "fuck me harder and harder", "yeah right there, in my ass". This sent me into overdrive and I continued to pound her sweet arse until I shot my load deep inside her butt. Ray filled her pussy before I dismounted and gave my cock to Kaz's willing mouth. Slurping and licking her arse off my cock before we all fell asleep exhausted.

Until the morning that is........