Voyeurs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers

"Good afternoon." She said with confidence and charm and she stood there for us to admire and for the guys to ogle.

"Good afternoon Clare. You're right on time. I like that." I said as I looked her up and down. "Give us a spin and show us what you've worn."

Clare cocked her leg as if she were standing at attention and spun around slowly giving us a full view. There was dead silence from the hard cocks at the other tables. She was perfect and I assume they didn't want to say anything for fear that this perfect doll would disappear.

As she returned to facing us I pushed a napkin from the front of the table and it dropped to the floor in front of her.

"Clare dear, would you please bend over and pick up that napkin for me?" I said.

"Yes Ma'am." She responded immediately and bent at the waist down slowly and picked up the napkin, pausing there for a moment, ass pointing straight at our gentlemen friends.

"Holy Shit!!!" I heard from the table of cocks and assumed that she had complied with my direction not to wear any panties.

Slowly she raised back and I could hear other comments from the guys behind her. When she was fully standing again she laid the napkin on the table and asked if I'd like anything else. She knew that she had given them a great show and she enjoyed showing.

"Yes dear." Roger was already sliding out of the booth to make room for her. "Slide in here between us." I patted the bench next to me.

She stepped over to the seat and sat down and slid in to the space beside me. I looked down and watched and the method by which she was sliding in did two things that intensified the attention of the tables of cocks. First, she didn't necessarily keep her knees together and secondly, the action forced her skirt up to reveal her completely bare pussy. So, the net effect was that the guys got the perfect view of her pussy and because she was not crossing her legs, continued to do so.

Every male eye was focused under our table at that point with Clare's pussy clearly on display. The raised platform allowed them a straight on view of both her and me. No one was watching the football game at this point.

I leaned in, placed my hand on Clare's bare thigh and kissed her in a long kiss (devoid of any tongues at this point) and welcomed her. She turned and likewise gave a kiss to Roger as his hand slid down to rest on her right thigh.

"You look scrumptious, Clare." I said as I squeezed her firm thigh.

"Is this satisfactory, Ma'am?"

"Look at the reactions of those hard cocks out there. I think they like it almost as much a Roger and I do."

"Oh I'm so happy you approve." She leaned in again and kissed me and spread her legs just slightly. I heard a groan from the table of cocks. "And you two look fantastic." She continued. "You are both such a sexy couple."

"Thank you." I said trying to be demure.

"Did you have some fun with the couple that was at the next table last night? I saw them following you out."

"Yes. It was interesting. They followed us to our hotel room and watched while we played. It was quite interesting and a little strange. Even though they just watched, the man did shoot a huge load of cum onto my titties just as Roger filled my pussy." I knew that I was speaking loud enough that the guys could hear. And I heard some interesting responses, although they were being very quiet and attentive so that they didn't miss anything.

"Oh that sounds so sexy." Clare responded in somewhat of a voice that was younger than her apparent late 20's actual age. "I love men's cum."

When she said that I thought one of the guys fell off his stool. He composed himself and then they were strangely quiet, all staring right at us.

"Dear, I see that you followed my orders and didn't wear any panties." Clare looked down, pulled what little bit of her skirt cover her pelvis back and spread her legs.

"Yes, Ma'am. See. And I shaved for you this morning so that I would be presentable." She bubbled proudly at her perfectly smooth pubes. Obviously she was excited because her clit was sticking up about the size of the last joint on my pinky finger and her lips were full and glistening.

I looked at her in somewhat of a stern manner and asked very pointedly, "Your pussy looks very inviting and ready to be fucked. You haven't disobeyed my directions have you?"

"Oh no, Ma'am. Once you told me to stop playing last night I did. Except to shave this morning, I haven't touched my pussy." She sounded just a little bit panicky in her answer. I wasn't sure how to take it. Was she truthful or guilty? "I was so excited last night that I could not sleep. And I've been thinking about you constantly and if I did touch my pussy right now I would explode."

"I see." I answered very skeptically.

"Oh Ma'am, I would never disobey you." She now started to sound more panicked. "I will always do everything as you instruct."

As we sat there looking down at Clare's shaved pussy, full and now starting to ooze juices onto the seat, her legs spread wide enough that the cocks at the other tables could see, we were jolted back to reality by the voice of the bartender.

"Would the lady like something to drink?"

All three of us looked up and it just rolled off my tongue without even pausing. "Do you know how to make a Slippery Bald Beaver?"

The bartender was at a loss for words. After a very pregnant pause he replied, "I think I have that recipe." And he scurried off.

Roger piped in quickly, "I love slippery bald beavers."

The cocks across from us were chuckling and making some snide comments under their breath. But, none of them turned away and they all sat focused on the slippery bald beaver that was on display before them.

I turned to my husband who, with exception of the bald beaver comment, had been quietly sitting there enjoying the view of Clare's pussy and lightly rubbing her inner thigh and asked, "Honey, may I have the egg please?"

He reached into his jacket pocket and produced the wireless vibrator, just about the size and shape of a jumbo-sized egg with a 3 inch wire antennae extending from one end. He rolled it across the table to me.

I took it in my left hand just as Clare asked, "What is that?"

"We'll show you, my dear. Spread your legs for me."

Clare hoisted one leg up over my knee and the other up over Roger's, spreading herself wide open to the view of the guys. Not a word came from their tables. The game was still blaring in the background, but not a single eye was on it.

There was a trail of her juices running out of her cunt. Her clit seemed to actually be bigger than it was earlier and her lips were full and pouty. I placed the tip of the egg into the opening and swirled it around, covering it with juice and slowly pushed it into her.

"MMMMMMMMMMM" She purred.

I pushed in half way. Still no sound from the guys. "OOOOOOOHHHHHH" she continued to purr.

Once I got it past half way, I let go and instantly it slid completely into her, only the wire antennae leaving any clue that there was something in there.

"OHHHHHH my......" She purred again. "That feels so good."

The process of covering the egg with her juices and inserting it had left my fingers juicy. I patted her on the leg signaling that she should put them down and brought my fingers up to my lips and looked over at the guys. Slowly and sensually I licked her juices from my fingers. It was soooooo sweet. I closed my eyes and savored the slippery sweetness.

"My dear, you taste so sweet." When I said it, I looked at the guys and actually caught a couple of them subconsciously licking their own lips.

"Roger, be a dear and let Clare out. I think that she needs to go see if the bartender has been able to find the recipe for her drink."

With the egg in her pussy and being on the height of excitement, the slide for Clare to get out was a little more strenuous for her. Having carried the egg in my own pussy before, I know that it's a little more difficult to move around because of the pressure on the g-spot.

By the time that Clare exited the booth and reached into my little purse and had the controller in my hand. She just started past the table of cocks and I pushed the controller button and she jolted to stop and looked back over her shoulder. Judging from the reactions of the guys I would bet that they could hear the vibrator humming. I pushed the speed control and took it up a notch. Clare took a step but stopped again, then another step. Slowly she inched her way over to the bar.

Once she made it to the bar I clicked the speed control again. This egg had seven speeds all together, including patterns that pulsed it in different ways. He knees buckled a little and she reached for the stool to catch herself, her head rolling back slightly. They guys were locked on to her every move.

She stood there for a moment obviously completely immersed in the vibrations coming from her pussy. Her head rolled back again slightly and I changed the speed. She let out an audible moan. A pool of drool was nearly forming beneath the table of guys. Each one of them stirring in their chairs as their cocks twitched.

I could tell from her breath that she was getting close. I hoped my timing would be good and I watched and waited.

CLICK. The sound almost echoed as I turned it off completely.

Clare squealed. Perfect timing....... She was on the edge. She caught herself again as her knees buckled. She paused and lowered her head. She knew that she was on display and that everyone in the room was watching as she nearly erupted in orgasm in a very public way.

Clare gathered herself as she stepped back from the orgasm cliff that I was pushing her towards.

She looked up at the bartender and he played it perfectly and said. "Your Slippery Bald Beaver, Miss."

The guys at the tables broke out in laughter.

Still in shock, very much embarrassed and somewhat sheepishly she thanked him and picked up her drink and turned to come back to the table. When she wheeled around, she stopped dead in her tracks with two tables of drooling and panting men staring at her. She lowered her eyes a little and walked back over to the table with Roger and me and set her drink onto the table, stopping to present herself to us.

"How are you feeling, my dear?"

"Shaky."

I pushed a napkin off onto the floor in front of her again.

"Clare, would you please pick that up for me?" I smiled at the drooling mass of men watching.

"Yes, Ma'am." She replied breathlessly and she bent at the waist giving the men a full view of her engorged pussy and the tail of wire hanging from it.

CLICK

"Oh my!" She moaned still bent over.

"Look, she's dripping!" One of the men nearly shouted out as she slowly raised up and tried to stand. Surely enough there was a small puddle of her juices forming on the bar floor beneath her.

She grabbed the table to stabilize herself as I clicked the speed to high.

"OH GOD!" She moaned as her knees started to buckle a little. "OHHHH GOD!!!!" Her eyes rolled back into the back of her head and she started to fall off that cliff.

CLICK

She jerked as if I had just pulled on a lasso and pulled her back from the orgasm cliff again. She had both hands on the table and did the best she could to right herself and regain her composure.

Roger stood and helped Clare to slide into the booth. She was weak at that moment and did nothing to keep from having her skirt ride up completely. As she slid over, he looked down and then to me and back. I glanced down and saw that she was trailing a smear of pussy juice across the booth seat as she slid. She snuggled in close to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"There, my dear, are you all right?"

"Yes Ma'am." Her voice was a little weak and I pulled her drink over to her.

"Here you go, Clare. Have a sip of your drink." She took more of a gulp and seemed to perk up a little.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked not knowing what kind of an answer she would give.

"Yes, Ma'am. More importantly, are you and your husband enjoying me?" I like the way that she put that.

"Yes, Clare, you're pleasing us and I believe that you're pleasing those horny guys over there too." I put my hand on her chin and pulled her head up so that I could give her a kiss. When our lips met she opened her mouth and her tongue met mine and we melted into a very passionate kiss.

When we finally broke the kiss I looked down at her lap and her clit appeared to have almost doubled in size. It was standing firm like a little tiny cock and stretching her skin tightly. Her lips were fuller than before and everything on the inside of her thighs was covered with wet slippery juice.

I couldn't resist the temptation and right there with her legs spread for the guys I reached down and very lightly diddled my finger across her clit.

"OH GOD!" It brought instant reaction from her. She shuddered. "Oh my. I'm very sensitive."

"That feels good." I leaned forward and looked at my husband. "Honey, I think that she may be ready for us." He quickly slid out of the booth. I think that he might be anxious..... As he stood in front of us, it was apparent that he was ready because he had a raging hard-on. He opened his jacket as if to show it off to me and it made my mouth water.

"Clare, we're going to take you up to our room now." I said it loud enough that the guys all heard. As Clare carefully slid out of the booth, her skirt raised now up around her waist and her pussy and ass were on display for all to see. Her clit was huge and protruded pronouncedly from her pelvis. She took a few moments to pull her skirt down and straighten herself first facing the guys so that they could get a glimpse of her pussy and then turning toward me.

There wasn't an eye that wasn't on her right now, either focused on her pussy or on her breasts plainly on display through the sheer material of the blouse. I paused and let her gather herself before starting to slide out myself. As I did I spread my legs widely and gave the guys that were now looking at me a great view of my own dripping pussy. And of course, my sheer blouse still gave them a view of my own breasts highlighted by the bustier that displayed my breasts on a shelf and the rings that encircled my very erect nipples. As Roger held my hand to help me stand up, I swung a leg out and my skirt split open and I paused.

"Lucky guy." I could hear from the crowd and some other rumbling about wanting to fuck either Clare or me.

Once standing I reached out and put my arm around Clare and pulled her close and pulled her where our breasts were together and leaned in. Our lips met with a shot of electricity and she returned with a hugely passionate kiss. I reached around and ran my hand up under her short skirt and cupped her firm ass.

CLICK

Suddenly she jerked in my grasp and I could feel the vibrations in her buttocks as Roger clicked the remote up to the highest speed.

VRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the vibrator screamed from deep inside her pussy. She kind of melted in my arms.

"OH GOD.........." She said as she broke from our kiss. "OH THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

"Would you like to 'cum' with us, Clare?" I asked just so that I could get her to answer in front of the hard cocks sitting next to us.

"Oh yes....... Oh God that feels good....... Would you fuck me, please?....... Oh my I'm starting to.."

CLICK

The screaming in her pussy stopped and her knees buckled. She neither got to finish her sentence nor erupt in orgasm. She was left hanging on the cliff, ready to dive head-first into an ocean of pleasure.

I looked over at Roger and he had that Cheshire Cat grin on his face. The guys almost cheered that a guy was now in charge.

CLICK

"Oh shit......." Clare's knees buckled again.

CLICK

"Are you having fun?" I asked my dear husband who was standing there with the clicker in his hand like he was the King of the World.

"Yup"

"Come along Clare. You have to pleasure me before you get to have yours." I winked at the guys and guided her toward the door, my hand on her bare ass and guiding her with a squeeze of her cheek. Her knees were still weak.

As we walked slowly past the hard cocks sitting in the bar, all eyes were on us. Just as we got to the door......

CLICK

"Oh God......" Clare reached out and grabbed the door frame to steady herself, the vibrator screaming in her pussy. "Oh Yes....... Ohhhhhhh...."

CLICK

I looked back at Roger and said, "I'm going to have to take that away from you, aren't I?"

"Yes, Ma'am." He still had that grin on his face.

"Just for that, I'm going to make you watch while Clare plays with me."

The guys all moaned at the same time. I could hear calls to volunteer to watch coming from the crowd.

I took Clare by the hand and led her out of the bar, Roger following closely behind and just like when we walked in, all of the eyes in the lobby were on now Clare and me as we walked to the elevator and pushed the button leaving the hard cocks in the bar to deal with their blue balls as they could.

The elevator door opened and we stepped on and Roger waited to push the button for the fourth floor. I turned and said very seriously, "Remove your blouse and skirt, Clare."

"Here? Now?"

"Yes. Now."

"Yes, Ma'am." And she unbuttoned the blouse and let it fall from her shoulders. She handed it to me and I passed it to Roger. Then she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor and bent over to pick it up, careful that her ass and exposed pussy were pointed toward me.

Her juices were running down the insides of her thighs. And the antennae of the vibrator was dripping wet.

She stood and handed it to me. I looked at Roger and he pushed the button for the fourth floor and we whizzed up there.

When the door opened Roger and I stepped out and I put my hand up to stop Clare. Roger reached in and pushed the button for the lobby.

"You've been taking too much pleasure in our playing. Your penalty is that you must ride back to the first floor and immediately return here."

Clare looked down at the floor. "Yes, Ma'am."

The door closed and she disappeared and Roger immediately clicked the remote on and to high.

"Do you think she'll return?" He asked.

"Oh, yes. Just make sure you don't let her cum before she gets here." I looked at him in as stern of a look as I could. "If you let her cum, you'll have hell to pay."

"Yes, Ma'am." He again mocked our new sex slave.

"I'm serious!"

Just as the elevator car arrived and the bell dinged we could hear her moans as she was approaching orgasm. Roger panicked and clicked the remote in fear that he'd waited too long and the door opened. Clare was barely standing with legs crossed and holding onto the railing. It looked like Roger had stopped, luckily for him, with her braced to fall into the orgasm abyss.

I looked at him. "You're lucky."

Then I looked at Clare. "You may come out now. Did you cum?"

"No, Ma'am." She was panting. "I'm so close and I'm trying to hold on until you tell me that I may."

"Very good. You will, but only when I'm ready for you to do so. You have to make sure that your Mistress is attended to first." I took her by the hand and led her naked, except for her heels, down the hall.

Roger opened the door to the suite and I led her in guiding her to the window in front of the open blinds leaving her standing naked in front of the window. I unbuttoned my blouse and let it drop to the floor, unbuttoned my skirt and let it drop as well and stepped out of the heap of clothes and I walked over to her and as if I were inspecting her body I looked her up and down. As I touched her she shuddered.

I looked out the window and with it now darkening in a Fall afternoon, and our lights on full, we were both on display. In the parking lot were three of the guys that were in the bar. They must have seen us in the window because they stopped dead in their tracks, one of them unzipping his pants and pulling out a very big and very hard cock and waving it at us.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers