Voyeurs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
251 Followers

"You see Clare. You've turned them on. Do you like knowing that there were so many hard cocks because of you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

The guy gave it a few wanks while his buddies continued to watch and it looked as if he came in just a couple of strokes.

"Clare, maybe you'd like the men to cum all over you."

"Yes, Ma'am. I love to watch a man cum. I love to feel it on me and taste it." Her nipples were now sticking out nearly as far as her clit was.

"And where will you like my husband's cum?"

"Where ever it pleases you, will please me." She unconsciously licked her lips. The guys in the parking lot were still staring at us. The one gentleman content in having shot his wad into a big puddle on the pavement, stuffed his cock back into his pants.

I stepped over to the bed and sat down and laid back onto the pile of pillows, spreading my stocking-covered legs wide. The insides of my thighs wet and sticky from my juices. I dare not touch my clit because I knew that I would erupt quickly.

Clare stood somewhat mesmerized in front of the window on display to the men in the parking lot and Roger took a seat on the couch that faced the bed.

"Did it please you to show me off for those men in the bar?" Clare asked in somewhat of a timid way.

"Yes, Clare. You are very beautiful and sexy. And I loved showing you off. Did you enjoy being on display for them and me?" I hoped I knew how she would answer.

"Oh yes, Ma'am. I kept thinking about how hard their cocks might have been and how good it would have felt to have them fuck me." Her voice was almost melancholy now. I needed to bring her back to the business at hand.

"Clare, turn around." I was stern. It did snap her out and she reeled around quickly and her mouth opened slightly as she saw me spread out wide in front of her, the insides of my thighs an mound wet with juice.

"Clare, I'm very wet and need to be cleaned up. Come down here. Lick my cunt." I sounded firm but it was hard to say the words. I wanted my pussy licked so much that I could hardly say the words.

She had paused more than I wanted. "Lick my cunt, Clare. NOW!"

"Yes, Ma'am." She said while she moved quickly down onto the floor and crawled over to the bed and up in between my legs.

"Make me cum with your mouth Clare. Show me how much you like to eat my cunt and make me explode in your mouth."

She kissed my ankle and gently worked her way up the inside of my stocking-covered calf. Her kisses felt so gentle and sweet. I looked over at Roger and he was now nude and his cock was hard and his balls swollen and obviously full. There was a huge drop of his precum on the head. It was running down the tip and just about to drop off.

"Clare!" She stopped and looked up at me in panic.

"My husband's cock is leaking and I want to share it with you. Go cover your lips with his juice and come kiss me." She crawled quickly over to his cock and very gently smeared the sweetness all around her lips, careful not to miss a drop and then she crawled back over to me and up between my legs so that she was straddling me.

His precum was glistening on her full lips and she moved in close to me, her breast lightly grazing my own and sending shivers through my body. She touched her lips lightly to mine and smeared the juice onto them. I reached my tongue out and parted her lips and she shared his sweetness with me, increasing the passion of the kiss as her comfort level increased.

We broke after a long and passionate kiss, her breast dangling gently against mine. It was hard not to roll her over and devour her right there.

"My cunt, Clare....... NOW, my cunt......" Sensing my urgency, Clare quickly moved down and I could feel her breath on me as she paused. I was so ready. My pussy was drooling juices out down the crack of my ass.

Her first touch was on my clit with just the tip of her tongue. Just a quick flick.

"Oh, yes." I purred.

Another quick flick.

"AHHHHHH"

Then she started moving all around my lips, lightly like a butterfly's wings just barely touching me.

"OHHHH!!!" This was not going to take long.

She continued to tease, pausing at my clit and flicking her tongue across it lightly, then moving around the outside of my swollen lips down to that spot where my juices were pooling. She dabbled her tongue in the juices, tasting...testing....very lightly, driving me closer.

Then I could feel her flatten and widened her tongue out and she wiped it through the pool that had lubricated my ass and slowly brought her widened tongue up through my wetness, spreading my lips and dipping deep into my slit and up to my clit.

"OH CLARE!!" I felt her nose brush against my clit and then her tongue follow. A shiver raced through me.

"AAAAHHHHHHH YYYYEEESSSSSS!!!!"

She ended by sucking my clit into her mouth and flicking her tongue across it. I jerked. She sensed my impending orgasm and she dived in, her mouth working now quickly. Sucking... licking.... spreading my juices on her face.

She was now devouring me like I was her last meal..... driving me over the edge.

"YES CLARE!!!" I arched my back and pushed my cunt up into her face.

"I'M CUMMING!"

"YES...................YES......OH GOD.............. YES"

I wrapped my legs around her torso, hooking my heels together to keep her there. I know that I had to have been digging my stilettos into her back.

I felt my cunt open up and flooding her mouth with juices. I'm not a squirter, but when I cum hard, my juice flows and I knew that she was getting a mouthful. She lapped and lapped as wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through me. Oh God she felt so fabulous......

"YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS" Electricity shot through my body and right to my clit as I exploded. "OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDD"

I bucked and buck and her mouth held my clit tight, tongue deep in my slit. Wave after wave blew through me as it seemed to go on forever.

"AAAAHHHHHHH...........................OH" It stopped instantly as if a switch was turned off. It was just as if my orgasm was controlled by a switch, like the clicker of that vibrating egg. A flush of satisfaction came over me and I looked down to see Clare's juice-covered face looking up at me....smiling.

When I unhooked my heels and released her torso, she quickly moved up me pausing to suck and nurse on my hard nipples, smearing my juices all over my breasts and nuzzling her face in between my titties.

As I relaxed and came down from my high she moved further up and our lips met again and I got to share my sweet cum with her. We laid there and made out like two passionate teens in the backseat of the car at a drive-in movie.

The intensity of my orgasm, while satisfying in the short run, made me want her more and now was my chance and I rolled her over onto her back and worked down her neck, down to her beautiful breasts, rolling and kneading them, my mouth working from one hard nipple to the other.

I was straddling her with one leg between hers, my knee now pushing against her groin. I could feel her hard clit against me like a man's morning little woody pushing against me.

CLICK!

Her pussy jumped to life as the vibrator took off at full speed. I'd forgotten that Roger still had the controller. In fact, I'd forgotten that he was still there at all.

VRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I could feel it against my knee, like the vibration of a crotch rocket motorcycle at full speed.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed and I knew that I had better get down there or that damn husband of mine would take her over the top without me.

I quickly moved down and sucked her hard clit into my warm mouth.

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS" She screamed as her clit pulsed in my mouth and the vibration buzzed my lip.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGGODDDDDDDDDD"

I knew that with my husband in control of that damn vibrator deep in her, he would send her into orgasm long before I wanted her to. So, I grabbed the antenna tail hanging from her engorged pussy and pulled......

"AHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGODDDDDD" She screamed again, her cunt muscles were tight around the egg, holding it deep in her. I didn't want to rip it from her pussy because I didn't want her to cum yet. So I pulled firmly and as it breached that point where it was no longer in the grasp of her vaginal muscles, she tensed once more and shot the egg out onto the bed, hitting my cheek and along with it came a flood of her juices.

Oh man there was such a flood of juices...... flowing out onto the bedspread and my face.

"YEEESSSSSSSSS.......... YES! YES! YES!" She barked as her pussy contracted and she bucked uncontrollably.

Too late.... She was over the edge and there was no way that I was going to stop her so I clamped my lips onto her hard clit and drove my tongue deep inside of her, lapping and sucking her sweet juices and trying to hold on while she bucked and screamed in delight.

Damn him!! I wanted to make her wait.

Oh was she sweet.... I lapped and sucked, trying to stay attached as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her and out her pussy into my waiting mouth. I slid a finger into her pussy and covered it with cum and then slid it into her tight ass and continued to lap at her hard clit. She immediately tensed up as my finger slid into my last knuckle and her orgasm extended in length and intensity.

We rode this wave for several minutes before she collapsed in exhaustion, spent. My face was now covered with her juice as hers was covered with mine. I continued to nibble and lick at her clit hoping that I could get her near a peak again.

"Holy shit!" I heard Roger say from behind me. I'd forgotten about him again.... I seem to get involved in things and he seems to get forgotten. I guess you'd say he's used to it.

"That was hot." He sounded like he was spent and as I turned my head I expected to see him with a lap-full of cum, but I was surprised. There he sat with his cock as swollen as I've ever seen it, balls puffed up and deep red from the blood flow. He hadn't cum....... Sweet precum that I love to taste so much was oozing from the tip, covering the head and was running down the shaft. I could tell that he hadn't cum. His precum is clear and when he cums it's thick and very white. This was clear and shiny.

I pulled away from Clare and sat on my knees on the floor.

"Clare, my husband's cock needs to be cleaned up." Clare was still in a daze from her draining explosion. "Clare!" I was much louder and sterner.

"Yes, Ma'am." She regained her composure and quickly lifted herself from the bed and crawled over and up between his legs.

"Clean him up while I prepare to fuck you properly." I was still stern in my tone.

She started with his balls, licking and sucking and moved up the shaft, licking everything clean.

"And if you make him cum you'll have hell to pay." I didn't want him to blow before I was ready like she did. I had plans for him.

"Yes, Ma'am." She said in a muffled voice with his swollen ball stuffed into her mouth.

She gently licked up and down the shaft, cleaning it as clean as possible.

"Honey, don't you dare cum or you'll have hell to pay too." I glared at him. "You and that damn egg caused Clare to climax sooner than I wanted." He looked like he hurt and the tip of his cock was as red and swollen as I've ever seen it. I knew he was working hard not to blow all over her face. "So, don't you cum until I tell you to!" I gave him the glare again.

Clare worked up to the tip and gently licked it clean obviously being careful not to wrap her warm wet lips around the tip and cause him to lose control.

I reached over to the edge of the bed where my strap-on harness sat with my 10" dildo connected and stood up and stepped into it, pulling the straps tight and cinching the base of the cock up firmly against my very sensitive clit. I gave it a few strokes as I watched this sweet woman licking my husband's straining cock.

As I stroked my faux cock I had a vision of the guys in the bar, all standing around Clare and me stroking their hard cocks. I thought how nice it would have been to invite them up to the room and have the two of us kneel while they circle-jerked around us and showered us with gallons of jism. The vision of their streams arching out onto Clare and me almost sent me off into a mental orgasm.

"Holy shit. If you don't stop I'm going to cum!" His voice brought me back to reality in a second.

"Clare! Stop now!" She jumped back from his cock. I was afraid that I'd waited too long, but the look on his face told me that he was still standing on that cliff, just where I wanted him. I knew that like Clare, the longer I kept him there on the edge, the more cum he would give me. I knew that with the right teasing, he would have buckets for me. Yes, I was his "Little Cum-Bunny."

"Clare, suck on my cock." I looked down at the dildo extending from me, a flesh colored, realistic thick hunk of meat with two big balls hanging beneath. She crawled the couple of feet over to me and knelt at my stiletto-clad feet, looking up innocently at me. I gripped the slong in my dainty hand and pointed the tip of my dildo toward her mouth. "Suck me."

She lifted her lips to the tip of it and reached up and wrapped both of her hands around its long shaft as I released it. Slowly her mouth opened and this faux cock disappeared down her throat, her moist lips sliding around it. I can understand why guys love to have their cock sucked this way. As her lips slid down the shaft, she looked up at me. The innocence of her eyes and her sensual lips wrapped around this faux cock was such a contrary sight and so sexy. A she slid about 3/4ths of the shaft down her throat, her gaze never strayed from mine. I do now understand why guys like this so much. It was mesmerizing.

She sucked in long strokes, taking the cock deep in her throat, pausing and stroking with her two hands. One would not have been able to distinguish that she was sucking on a dildo versus a real man's cock. Her lips and mouth were deliberate and purposeful and with each stroke and the base of the cock pushed against my sensitive clit.

In and out she sucked. The feeling was amazing and I almost started to sense that the cock was a part of me. In and out....... In and out........ And as the cock reached into the depths of her throat she would push slightly enhancing my excitement and pushing against my clit. She was bringing me closer and closer again. Her speed increased gradually and I started to feel myself roll closer to another orgasm. This one was different....... I was so engrossed and her purpose and method was so wonderful that I could almost feel her lips wrapped around me.

God, I really understand now why guys like this. She was making love to my cock.

In........out....... in....... out........ Her eyes never strayed from mine, her innocent look so inviting. The orgasm started deep in my pelvis and seemed to push outward down the length of the shaft. Oh God this had to be what it felt like when a man cums, his orgasm starting in his balls and erupting out the length spewing out.

This was so fantastic........ the explosion was hard and long. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back and it felt completely and totally as if I was spewing bucket loads of cum out into her mouth and down her throat. Her pace increased as if she was milking the cum from me.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS........... OOOOOOHHHHHHHH ............... ARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH" I exploded into the back of her throat. My knees weakened and jolt after jolt drove through my body. I now knew what the men that I suck off feel when I am in the same position draining the spunk from their cock.

"OOOOOHHHHHH GOD" One last jolt raced through me and out of my cock.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see those innocent eyes looking up at me with pleasure in them. Clare slowly slid the cock from her mouth and I could see her swallow hard as if I had flooded that sexy mouth with my seed and she was swallowing it down in conquest.

As the tip left her pouty lips she licked them as I obviously have done for many men over her years acting as if I was the cat that ate the canary. She looked at me with a contented smile of satisfaction that I am sure that I have shown in the hundreds of times that I've sucked my husband and many other men to completion. True to form as many a woman has done, she opened her mouth as if to show me that she had swallowed every drop.

"Spread out." My voice was somewhat weak. I pointed toward the bed and she quickly climbed up onto the bed and spread her long legs out wide. Juice was drooling out of her pussy and I knew that I would not need any lubricant.

Feeling the power that a man feels when he sees a woman spread wide and open for him, I moved between her legs and gripped my faux cock, giving it some strokes just like so many men have done when I've offered myself to them, and I moved in.

Unlike the real man, my cock didn't shrink in size. I was ready to fuck her hard.

Rubbing the tip in her juices, I looked down again at those innocent eyes, now enflamed with passion and I pushed the tip into her.

"OHHHHHH." She pushed her pelvis up to me. "Yes, Ma'am. Please fuck me." There was pleading in her eyes. "PLEASE fuck me."

The head was gone....... Then an inch or two......

"YESSSSSSS. Please fuck me."

I pulled out quickly.

"OH!!!" She looked up at me with lust. "Please Ma'am...... Would you please fuck me? I want your cock so much..... I loved how you came in my mouth. Please fill my cunt."

The first three inches of my faux cock were covered with a thick lubrication from her. I pushed the tip against her clit again and it parted her lips as she pushed up against me. She instinctively reached up and cupped her titties, offering them to me as well. Oh cripes, she looked so innocent yet so wanton. As I pushed the tip in again she purred.

"Yessssssssss...... That feels so good...... please....... Fuck me......" Her purring increased as I slid in deeper and deeper. "OOHHHHHHH...... Yes........" I pushed in until nearly all of my cock was buried inside of her. I could feel the base pushing against my clit. I knew that this was going to feel so good.

Looking down as she offered her titties to me, my faux cock buried deep in her, I leaned over and hovered my mouth over her nipple, flicking my tongue across it.

"Yes!" Her voice was quick and purposeful. I sucked her nipple hard. "YEEESSS....." She purred hard loudly.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught Roger moving toward us. He pushed his hard shaft down onto her nipple, depositing a huge drop of his precum for me. I brushed across it and covered my mouth and lips with it and then dropped down to Clare's, driving my faux cock deep into her and hard against my clit, my breasts pressed now against hers, nipple to nipple. I shared his juice with her as I started grinding my hips, the force of the action also grinding the base of the cock against my very sensitive clit.

I looked over at Roger and as sternly as I could said, "Don't you cum yet. I'm not ready for you!" There was pain in his face and his cock and balls were so swollen and red. At this point I could command him to cum and his cock would explode instantly without ever touching him.

I turned back to Clare and shared a long passionate kiss and my husband's juices. "MMMMMMMM"

I started to fuck her in a rhythm. Around and around..... in and out....... Fucking her deep..........grinding my faux cock in her. Missionary style just like the guys do....... Oh God, she felt so good. I could almost feel that faux cock deep inside her. She wrapped her legs around my ass and squeezed with her heels. Our breasts smashed together.... nipple to nipple.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
251 Followers