Voyeur's Delight

Story Info
She watches him watching another girl.
974 words
4.22
85.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in my bed, I listened as the thunder rolled in the distance. The wind quickened pushing a cool mass of air and rain before it. The rain, falling in great drops, hit the windowpanes and made puddles on the floor as it came in through the open window.

Crossing the room to close it, I stood there exhilarated by the feel of the cool breeze on my naked body and the raindrops pelting my skin. I stretched my arms up and turned slowly so that it could touch every inch of me. I was enjoying the feeling when I noticed a man standing against the light pole on the corner. His back was to me so he didn't see me watching. He was looking up at the window in the building across from me and with the next flash of lightening; I could see what he was watching.

A woman was standing there naked to the elements doing what I had just done myself. She twisted and turned pulling the sheer lacy curtains around her like an exotic dancer using her fans to tease and tantalize her audience. She swayed to the sound of some mystical music that only she could hear. She cupped her breasts. Half turning, in sort of a pirouette, she reached up to grasp the window frame and that is when she looked down into the street below. She leaned over the sill her upper body fully in the rain. I could see her smile as the streetlight illuminated her face.

The man stood there impervious to the rain that pelted him, watching the figure that dipped and pirouetted naked to his and the world's eyes. As she leaned from the window, she motioned to him. He crossed the street and entered the building's front door.

As he entered the door, a light went on in her apartment and I could see her standing there. She did nothing to hide her nakedness. The entire room was visible from where I was standing and for the life of me I could not move. It was as if I was rooted to the spot waiting for the next chapter in a movie serial.

Soon she opened the door as far as the chain on it would allow. She stood there for a moment and then released the chain. Entering the room, he took her into his arms: he kissed her. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he pulled her down to him, and kissing her again his hands caressed her body.

By this time, I was feeling my juices wetting my pussy. My nipples hardened as I watched him taking hers into his mouth one at a time. I could feel his mouth as he sucked and teased them. She threw her head back and held him to her breasts as a woman holds a breast-feeding child. I moaned and pinched my hard nipples until they tingled.

I knew that I should leave the window and leave them to their privacy but I couldn't do it. I wanted and needed more.

He laid her back on the bed and knelt before her. Lifting his wet shirt over his head and tossing it to the side, he loosened his belt and zipper and pushed his jeans down over his hips. As he did, his hardened cock touched her leg. She rose up as if to reach for it and he gently pushed her back and lowered his face into her pussy.

I gasped and reached for my now very wet pussy and ran my fingers down my wet slit opening the lips. My clit was getting hard and I made tiny little circles around it as I watched him sucking her.

She thrust herself up to him grinding his face deeper and deeper into her. I moaned as I slid my finger into my wet hole my thumb rubbing lightly my erect clit. I watched as if in a trance. He continued as she held his head and slammed her mound into his face faster and faster. At last, she released her juices, he lifted his head, and raising her hips up he slid his still hard cock into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and his cock started moving in that hot wet hole.

It was as if he was fucking me. My finger went deeper and deeper into me and my clit throbbed. I propped my legs up on the windowsill spreading them wider as I slipped in another finger. I watched him as he pounded himself into her and I moaned as I felt my pussy sucking at my fingers tighter and tighter.

I looked across the way and saw that he now worked her clit with his fingers as he continued to pump his cock into her. Then I could see him stiffen slightly. He pulled himself from her and squirted his hot cum onto her belly. With that, I came in great squirts and watched him as he stroked himself until there was no more in him. He reached down and pulling up his jeans, he again belted them around his waist and zipped the zipper. She lay where she was. He picked up his shirt and leaned over her giving her one last kiss he turned out the light and left the room.

My pussy still throbbed and I continued to stroke it until I again filled my hand with my juice. I was gasping for breath.

Then the door opened and he stepped into the street and walked to the streetlight. He stood there for a moment and then looked into my window at me; his face illuminated in the bright light was quite clear. He smiled and blowing a kiss in my direction, he turned and walked away whistling to himself.