Voyeurs Mansion

Story Info
Voyeur is treated by his brother.
3.4k words
3.63
44.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slapping of my balls against her cunt and the sluts moans, were all I could hear as my orgasm approached. My 9 inch cock was ferociously punishing her ass with a will almost of its own, nothing could stop it now from reaching its inevitable conclusion of releasing its trapped seed from the tightening sac swinging below.

The instinctual urge grew closer and in turn the thrusts into her ass grew more violent and hurried, prompting her moaning to end and loud squeals to echo off the walls, her joy (or was it pain?) sent me over the edge, her squeals were joined by my loud grunts, as my semen drove forth from my aching cock into her well used ass. As I regained my composure I glanced down and noticed that my still thrusting cock, was drawing some of my cum back out of her ass and onto my shaft, the slut herself was still moaning, however the moans were softer and quieter, revealing the fact that her body was tiring, after a night filled of hard sex.

Slowly my cock stopped its thrusting and I allowed the slut to slide forward face down onto the bed, a soft moan escaped her lips as my cock now released of all tension, escaped from her ass, and slid free. To my surprise I looked down and discovered the little harlot had immediately fallen asleep, her moans had turned into slow breathing and little sighs, her body still for the first time in hours. I looked over at the clock and was surprised to see that it was only 3.00am. If the harlot thought she was going to sleep the night away she would be rudely surprised, but in a moment of grace I allowed her to sleep on, there would be time enough yet.

Still I could not resist placing my calloused hand between her thighs and probing her wet and sloppy cunt, this resulted in her thighs tightening instinctually, against this unwanted intrusion, barring any further assault upon her sex. My cock twitched at this obvious lack of respect, and thoughts of immediate retribution came to mind, however just then noises from within the house distracted me and I let the harlot sleep.

I got up and moved to my computer, the house which was in fact a mansion, belonging to my grandfather, was shared between myself and my brother, evidently he was returning from a night of drunken debauchery with another of his low class wenches. A quick double tap of the mouse and the cameras installed through the house immediately verified what I had suspected; my drunken brother had indeed picked himself up a stray from some seedy pub and was now on his way up to his bedroom with the slut.

I smiled to myself, as I watched my inebriated brother almost carry the bitch up the stairs; it was obvious she was as drunk as my brother, as they staggered together along the staircase. Watching them move up the stairs to the first floor I changed the cameras to try and gain a better image of the slut. She was short that much was obvious, around 5’4” perhaps, around 40 years old with a forgettable face. She had long curly brown hair, and had dressed herself in a sluttish tight black outfit with the skirt only just covering her ample ass, the most noticeable feature however were her tits, surely they could not be real? The tight black lacy top revealed breasts that simply could not be ignored, it was obvious why my brother had picked her…

To quickly, they entered my brother’s bedroom and the hallway cameras became useless, I had a decision to make. I looked back at the slut in my bed, still snoring softly to herself, she was not going to wake anytime soon. Satisfied she was deep in her sleep, I moved to the bed stand, removed a set of handcuffs and carefully cuffed her to the bed head. The harlot didn’t make a sound at her restraint, now I was free to watch my brother’s night of fun.

One of the best things about my grandfather was that he and I shared the same tastes when it came to women and sex. As a younger man he had obviously had some fun here, as he had installed several secret areas unknown to anyone but himself. When he gave the mansion to my brother and I, he immediately introduced me to them, not saying a word just smiling. I had immediately understood their use, after all what else could they be for? These small rooms overlooked the individual bedrooms; and through the use of one-way mirrors my Grandfather was obviously able to satisfy his voyeuristic pleasures to his hearts content. My Grandfather was a man after my own heart.

I quickly moved from my bedroom down to the first floor, and silently made my way along the hallway to the private viewing room, a quick flick of the release lever, and the concealed door opened, revealing a room large enough for an armchair, and suitable video equipment, I moved to the small table and laptop upon it, turning it on, took but a moment, and then set-up the video for another session. A glance out the two-way mirror revealed my brother finishing off the last dregs of a bottle of bourbon, and the harlot sitting on the king size bed admiring the room. Glad that I had not missed anything I quickly hit the sound system and suddenly I could here everything that was going on in the room.

My brother finishing the bourbon, then turned his attention on the woman, the look on his eyes almost like a lion watching a gazelle. The wench noticing his attention got up from the bed and moved in front of him fingers moving to his shirt, unbuttoning it slowly and deliberately. My brother silently watched as she attended him, the shirt slowly parting revealing his enormous chest and well built upper body. I could only admire my brother when I saw him like this; he was a giant of a man, 6’5” with Aryan good looks and a body that most men dream about, perfectly proportioned in every way. Why he lowered himself to picking up lower class women was a mystery to me, he could have had his choice of any model, or woman of our class, but he ignored them all, preferring low born wenches such as this one.

Meanwhile the wench had moved her ministrations to his belt, fingers now quickly undoing the clasp and sliding it free, my brother meanwhile had taken his hand and gathered up the wenches skirt pulling it above her waist, revealing a cheap pair of stockings and suspenders, and a black pair of knickers covering that broad ass. My brother simply stroked her ass, no doubt thinking of its possibilities, as she continued removing the belt and undoing his trousers.

I watched intently, waiting for the moment when she removed his trousers, the bitch was going to get a shock! The moment arrived, with the harlot pulling on his trousers whilst lowering herself to her knees at the same time, immediately my brothers cock sprang free from its constraint, twitching and shaking in front of the slut like an enraged cobra. The harlot just stared in disbelief (as they all did); in front of her was a cock 12 ½ inches long and over 3 inches thick. I had seen women scream when they saw it, indeed I had even seen a woman get up and refuse to even go near it (not that it did her any good), this wench though after a moments hesitation, simply smiled lustfully and reached out and grasped it. The cock twitched in her hand as she slowly stroked it back and forth, her mouth I noticed widened in anticipation of the monster before it.

The harlot did not waste any time, stroking the cock until it grew hard and firm in her hand, the bitch then leant forward taking the tip of his cock into her mouth, the loud groan from my brother was clearly audible through the sound system, his eyes closed and his large hands moved up to her hair caressing the curls as she proceeded to lick and suck his large shaft.

His cock continued to move of its own volition in her hand, each caress of her hand or touch of her tongue along his glands seemed to make it larger and harder, the wench continued to try and take him further into her mouth. The shape of his cock clearly visible in her mouth, as it slid in and out, of saliva coated lips. My brothers moaning increased in volume, and by the bright red colour of his cock it was obvious he was getting close to releasing his load into the bitch, the harlots sucking grew even more frantic as his hands pushed her face back and forth over his cock, forcing it deeper into her mouth and throat, and then just as quickly he pushed her head back, just in time for a explosion of semen to erupt from his cock all over her mouth and breasts. The roar from brother was enough to wake the staff, as he continued to spurt a large volume of cum all over the woman, who to her credit gamely tried to catch and swallow it.

Gradually his cock slackened and his ejaculation stopped, I could see his eyes open slowly as if awakening from sleep, it was then that he looked down and smiled, noticing the harlot with her face and chest still covered in his spunk. He reached down and lifted the woman up with one hand, and in a moment had released her from the constraints from her bra and then almost at the same time forcing her knickers down to her feet.

The bitch moaned softly as my brother kissed her, and then without warning he spun her around, positioning her so she could kneel forward over the bed. Little did he know this presented me with a front on view of his harlot, and in this case the view was extraordinary.

Her tits I had already mentioned were large, but the shock of seeing such a pair hanging down onto the bed, with their warm pink nipples sent a shudder through my body, they were truly astounding, they still seemed firm to the touch and their size seemed to almost scream out, to be held, sucked, and fucked. The other almost more inspiring sight was the sight of her hairy bush between her legs, it was obvious the trollop had never even thought about trimming it, the large triangle of brown hair which lay between her thighs was an amazing vision, in this day of trimmed or shaved cunt.

My deviate brother obviously had no problem with hair, as he dropped to his knees behind her, burying his face into the hairy cunt. For moments at a time his face was hidden from view as he licked and sucked between the bitches legs, the harlot meanwhile had already started to moan like the obvious slut she was, her moaning and panting filtering through my room. Her body was moving in time with my brother’s tongue, and her face revealed her mounting excitement as his tongue penetrated her cunt and sucked on her clit. Slowly her torso started to move back and forth in time with him and her moaning increased getting louder and louder. Suddenly her hips started to buck against his face, and a loud satisfying cry erupted from her mouth, her eyes rolled back and her head dropped as the orgasm rippled through her body.

With the preliminaries out the way, my brother decided to get on with the serious issue of fucking, with one easy movement he flipped the bitch over and placed her ankles over his shoulders, the wench’s face, still flushed from her own orgasm, groaned at this unexpected treatment. In a moment my brother’s cock was between her thighs, the tip of which he stroked up and down her now wet cunt.

A moan from the harlot was all my brother needed, and in a smooth stroke he thrust his manhood inside. I had never seen a woman take my brothers cock in one stroke, usually the women pleaded and begged for him to stop, while my brother in response, simply grunted and continued to force his way inside. However this harlot not only managed to take the whole length in one stroke but even pulled him closer to force him deeper. My eyes nearly fell out of my head at the sight of this obvious cumslut fucking my brother. To say that she was experienced would be an understatement.

Experienced or not my brother was not through with her yet, pulling her closer to the edge of the bed he stood over her as he continued with slow strokes to fuck her. Holding her ankles at 90-degree angles to the rest of her body he gradually increased his tempo, The sight of his long hard cock plundering this bitch was almost to much for me and I could feel my own cock starting to stir. The woman meanwhile was starting to make a low moaning noise, almost imperceptible but gaining in volume and frequency.

Clearly enjoying this slut, my brother quickened his pace, whilst at the same time reaching forward and grasping the huge tits, which were wobbling back and forth over the her chest. A few tweaks of her nipples were enough to make her moaning rise in volume again, bringing a sadistic laugh from my brother. His cock now firmly at home in her cunt, my brother withdrew, and once again rolled the bitch over, this time however pushing her further up the bed.

Sensing what was going to happen next, the slut grasped a pillow, and drew it under her face, lowering her head onto it and raising her ass in anticipation. Now it was my turn to moan, her upraised ass revealed a dark swathe of pubic hair continuing all the way up her ass, my eyes couldn’t leave the trollops ass in shock, at this rarely seen sight. My brother however had no such concerns with what lay before him, if anything it seemed to arouse him further, his cock shiny with cunt juice was now fully erect, twitching and throbbing for what lay before it.

From my angle it seemed incredible that this small harlot could enjoy being taken by my brother, sliding forward on his knees he towered over her, his cock well above her ass. Gently he placed his outsized hands over her ass cheeks, leaving his cock to slide back and forth, across the top of her ass, the bitch moaned again in expectancy and her thighs parted wider in readiness.

She did not have to wait long, with a quick movement of his hand the pulsating monster that was his cock, slid between her thighs and into her waiting crevasse. A loud squeal erupted from the harlots throat, bringing a smile to my face, the angle of my brothers cock was obviously going to even stretch this slut. More squeals continued to arrive from her, with each carefully timed stroke of his cock. Placing both hands around her waist he pulled her back, fixing her upon his cock and driving it further into her tightening cunt.

Once again orgasm rocked the harlots body, flushing her face with blood and turning her face into a grimace of pleasure, her face dropped into the pillow and twisted from side to side, gasping for air and emitting louder and louder moans. Shortly they would cease to be moans and turn into the screaming of a woman possessed, exciting my brother and annoying the long suffering staff.

My own brother was obviously not immune to the charms of this slut, his body was tensing up, and sheen of sweat had gathered across his chest and back, I watched fascinated as always, at my brothers behaviour. Slowing his rhythm he withdrew from her now well used cunt, once again sliding his cock across her ass, the wench still quivering from the last assault, simply lay there moaning softly. It was then I noticed the sly smile crossing my brothers face and at the same time pushing his cock into that hairy place between her ass.

My eyes stayed riveted to the harlots face as I tried to imagine a cock the size of my brothers, invading that tightly muscled space. This time there would be no smooth entry, of that I was sure, the enormous, now purple coloured head of his cock sat upon the nest of pubic hair, as my brother spread her ass cheeks apart, then without any warning of his intention he plunged the tip inside her hairy ass. A look of shock and pain suddenly blossomed over her face as the realisation of what was happening occurred to her, the evenings drinking would be no protection against the pain she must be feeling now.

The soft and erotic moaning previously so audible, now suddenly turned into sharp screams and wailing as my brother continued to plunge his cock further and further into her ass, to add to the screams my brother starting slapping the cheeks of her ass, each hard slap resounded through my own little room with a rifle shot bang, the bitch didn’t know whether to cry or scream as my brother continued to drive his cock into her, ass and leave hand prints on her ass cheeks. In a matter of moments her ass was a bright cherry red, and tears were streaming down her face, this hardly concerned my sibling though, the pace of his thrusts increased and a quick look at his face was enough to tell me that his own orgasm was fast approaching.

My brothers grunting now joined the noise of moans and screaming, louder and louder the reverberation of their fornication resounded through my room. The bitches face was a sight to behold; passion and pain were played out across it in varying consistency, her makeup stained and ruined, by the running of tears and sweat and always the mouth wide open, emitting screams of delight and pain.

In the midst of all this a bellow from my brother signified the time had come, with a none to gentle hand he pushed the bitch off him, and rolled her onto her back, in one quick movement his wide thighs were across her torso and his now fully engorged cock now thrust forward between her tits and onto her mouth.

The harlot simply lay there as an jetof hot, sticky cum, erupted from his cock into her mouth and across her face. My brother’s hand appeared and forcefully jerked at his cock, trying to drain it of all his seed, his cum continuing to splatter about the harlots face, and into her hair as she moaned and writhed under his weight.

With my own cock throbbing, and staining the front of my boxers with precum, it was almost time to go, the harlot had not moved off her back, even to clean herself as my brother slid back between her legs, it was more than apparent that she was fucked out, but for my brother the night was far from finished, lifting her legs, he pushed them back past the 90-degree mark, forcing them onto her tits, this produced a loud moan of anguish from the trollop. In an instant he forced his cock back into her sloppy cunt. His hands holding her legs back and his weight pinning her down, he started up a long slow rhythm, sliding his cock all the way back before driving it deep back down. I got up knowing what to expect and for a moment I felt a twinge of sympathy for the harlot, she was going to be on her back for another 2 or 3 hours yet.

I allowed myself one more backward glance at my brother and his new plaything, who was still moaning pitifully at this abuse of her aging body. With a final smile I turned everything off except for the video camera and left to go and punish my own harlot.