VP of Sexual Fulfillment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we settled in, Nick got serious and looked me in the eyes.

"Beverly, you are an incredible woman and I think it's time we come clean with you."

"Come clean?"

"Yes, Bev. I told you that I was a salesman, and that's true, but there's more. I work for your company's biggest competitor, Weatherton, and I'm the President and CEO."

"Wow," I said, trying to feign the appropriate level of shock.

"Bev, there's so much to explain here. I don't know where the best place to start is, so I'll just go from the beginning."

"Ok", I said.

He continued. "A month or so back, we highlighted you as a person we'd like to have working for Weatherton. We were going to be opening a Director-level position that would oversee quality control for the entire corporation. It would have been a nice job. We had heard very good things about you from people we know at Finch, and you were on our short list to fill the position. You were probably going to hear from us at some point whether I'd met you this week or not. It's an amazing coincidence really.

You should also know that Tommy is our National Vice President of Sales and Marketing and Bill here is VP of Legal Affairs and General Counsel and Son in Law of the Chairman of the Board, who is in failing health. We're three out of the four most powerful people in the corporation.

Now that we have met you and know all about you, we have even bigger plans for you at Weatherton, but it's going to be a very complex thing to explain and we want you to listen to everything before you start to give my offer actual consideration."

I nodded and said "ok."

As I said, we need a head of quality control. We have also been in discussion for years on another matter. You see, our Divisional VPs work incredibly long and taxing hours. They are in early and they leave late. They are on call even when they do manage to get away on weekends. This industry is known for burnout as you must know and we have been going crazy trying to find a way to get what we need out of our people without destroying them at the same time. Not too mention the stress inherent in a dwindling industry and a struggling economy.

We have been desperately seeking a way to help all of us at the top and we think you might be the answer. You see, first we thought about just hiring hookers, but that could lead to all kinds of problems and we really can't have them in the office now can we? We also are not really the kind of men who frequent call girls. Another problem with call girls is that they don't do much for the male ego and we need to bump up our regional VP's egos. It's the crucial element of the whole plan. These guys are getting killed out there as their sales goals become harder and harder to meet. We need to pump them up.

We need a person, who will not only monitor how our divisions are performing, but who can give a ego jolt to our VPs who have been beaten down so far that their will and confidence have been shaken.

The position you would fill would be the most diverse position in the company's 85-year history, but only the four of us in the room would truly understand the scope of your position.

You'd be part high-level executive, part sexual surrogate and part concubine. And, on a regular basis, we would want you to perform as you are tonight for the inner circle. Of course, you know how much fun the three of us can be, so hopefully you can see it as a perk of the job."

He smiled as he said this.

"I don't know what to say, Nick."

"Wait, I haven't even gotten to the good parts yet. Obviously, there are a million reasons why you might balk at my offer. Just understand that it is respect that has us at your door. We don't think just any woman could do this. We think that you, due to your industry-specific skill-set, might be the only person we could get that is capable of doing the job and being successful.

We understand that you will need to sit with Gary and that time may be required for you to give a fully reasoned response. This is fine.

Now the good part. You will be in a position to get rich. Your salary alone will guaranty that you make three times what you made last year and your incentive package could make your salary seem like a pittance. Then there's the potential perks if you opt to extend your one-year contract at the appropriate time."

"Ok, Nick, I've listened."

"No, there's so much more. I think at this point, the question is, are you intrigued enough to hear it all?"

I think I am, Nick. I have a few questions though.

Ask away.

"Well, how is it that you intend to enforce the terms of our deal. I mean, if I decide to stop sleeping with you and all the rest of the executives, how will you be able make me? Don't get me wrong. I'm a woman of my word. If I agree to the terms, I will abide. I'm just curious."

"That's a great question and one that we've given plenty of thought to. You basically answered your own question. It's a matter of your word. We're being honest with you. We think we understand you and we think you understand us. The best answer I can give you is that the job is legitimate. We can always give you the same workload that any other VP has and allow you to serve out your one-year contract as a typical employee. You'd lose a lot of money as your bonus would be lacking and so would your commission related bonuses.

We are offering this job to you because we really believe you can make all of us money and that includes you. There's more to know if you're interested."

"I am, Nick. But, before we get into it, I am going to talk to Gary."

"Understood, but there's more you should know before you sit down with him."

"Go on", I said.

He continued. "You will be encouraged to hire staff. These employees would be of your ilk. You may never find the right people, but if you do, we'll encourage you to bring them in. You would then be able to deputize them to carry out the same function as you. Ultimately, our goal would be to have all of our VPs under "the influence" so to speak.

We have eighteen regional Veeps, so we figure we'll need at least three in-house sluts too keep all them properly motivated. But again, these women all must be fully competent in addition to being hot sluts. So, you would be a VP with complete authority over the Director-level employees that you hire. Of course, you would receive bonuses on their performance too. Any questions?"

"I think I got it, Nick."

He smiled and said "good."

"So, are you guys done with me yet?"

I said it with a tone that left no doubt as to my desires. I was now fully drunk and very adrenalized. I wanted more cock and I wasn't going to say no to anything. I told my men this and Tommy spoke up.

"Are you sure, Bev? Anything?"

I didn't hesitate.

"Any-thing, Tommy."

"Well, we're staying in town for a 2-day bachelor party and we blew off the first night to hang with you. It was well worth it, but we could call my boys and see where they're at now. Are you sure you'd be up for anything?"

"I want as much cock as you can give me, baby."

To be continued....

12