Vulnerable Silence Ch. 02

Story Info
...will he get revenge?
970 words
2.85
13.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deafguy
deafguy
1 Followers

There he was, sitting at his dining room table, staring into space. It's been a few days since the traumatic and horrifying ordeal he went through. He looked down, and realized he has not changed clothes since that day, nor has he showered. He closes his eyes, and takes a deep breath.

"What can I do to get revenge on those women?" thought the man. He took his hands and ran them through his hair. He looks up. He can't think of anything. He gets up and goes to his refridgerator and grabs an unopened bottle of whiskey that was given to him on his 21st birthday. He starts frowning. He tries to fight it back, but his face gave him no choice but to frown. He opens the bottle, and takes a big drink. He knew that stuff was nasty, but he didn't care. With what those women did to him, really scarred him. And he doesn't think the scars will go away.

Three weeks later, after he got home from work, he goes to his front door (after locking his back door), and opens it. He grabs the mail from his mail box. After going back in the house, he locks his front door. He walks into his living room and turns on his television. When it turns on, it shows one of the ladies from the horrific ordeal. But the man is already looking at his mail. He finally looks up, and reacts as if he has just seen a ghost. He started losing his breath. Apparently, the lady on the television is a member of a female football team. The lady, with dark hair and a darker skin than her caucasion teammates, was smiling and talking with the reporter. "We will take down anyone who gets in our way!" said the lady, with a big grin on her face. At that point, the man covered his eyes, since he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He looked back at his mail, and turned off the television. He found an envelope addressed to him, but with no return address. He opened it, and found a letter with a very powerful and sweet fragrance. It read,

"My darling,

I've missed you. I definitely can't forget that great time we had with our friends...."

At first, the man didn't know who this writer was. But as he read on, he figured it out.

"Anyways, I just want to let you know that I'm pregnant. :) That's right! You've knocked me up! lol I feel a little weird saying that. Well, I hope we can meet up some time and discuss our future together. Oh, and one other thing - Nicole is pregnant, too! So is Dawn! Ain't this great?!? We'll talk to you later!

Love you tons,

Danielle"

At this moment, the man couldn't believe what he was reading. He couldn't stop shaking his head. He took a moment to gather himself, and then he turned on the television again. There was Danielle smiling at the camera, as if she had full control over the viewers (and with the man watching, the man too).

He decided to go to the police department. He walked to his truck, and started driving into town. He arrived at the police station, and turned the truck off. He started to debated whether he should go through with talking to the police. He felt hungry, so he decided to go to a diner. As he arrived, the waiter gave him a table.

"What can I get for you, sir?" the waiter asked.

"Just give me a water, please," said the man.

"Very well," responded the waiter. "I'll give you a few minutes for you to decide." The waiter walked away to get the man's water order.

The man couldn't stop thinking about the letter, which took him back to that devastating ordeal. A few minutes went by, and a woman walked up to him.

"Is this seat taken?" the lady asked.

The man looked up, and couldn't believe his eyes.

"No," said the woman.

"What the hell are you doing here?" questioned the man, as he recognized her as Nicole, one of the women involved in the crime.

"Well, I noticed you walking in, and I figured I'd come and talk to you. I'm pregnant," said the woman.

"Yeah, I know. Danielle sent a letter to me," responded the man. At this point, the man was going to play a mind game on her, so that he could have them pay for what they did to him.

"You know what? I'd like for you ladies to try that again on me," said the man.

"Well, then let's go!" exclaimed Nicole.

The man drank the water that the waiter brought to him, and told him that he won't be eating there. The man left with Nicole. They got into his truck and drove back to his house. They got out, and as Nicole walked to his side of the truck, the man grabbed a semi-auto handgun from the backseat and pointed it at her.

"Now, I've got you, bitch!" The man tossed his keys to Nicole and demanded her to open the door. Nicole did as asked, and they both walked in. "Now call all your bitch ladies over here, so that I can make you bitch and moan!" said the man.

Nicole couldn't believe what she was seeing and hearing. She grabbed his cordless phone, and called all the ladies, except Danielle. Danielle was at her football interview.

All the ladies (sans Danielle) arrived, and the man had them in his control. He directed all of them to go into the livingroom. "I've got them now," the man thought.

"Alright. Start kissing each other and caressing each other," demanded the man.

To be continued...

deafguy
deafguy
1 Followers