W.A.W.C. Club

Story Info
Wife's after work club meetings get out of hand.
7.2k words
215.4k
100
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

My wife of seven years started to come home late after her job several evenings a week. She told me the girls in her insurance office started a club called the W.A.W.C. Club. The club consisted of about 20 or so women from her company. About half worked in Carol's immediate office. Carol told me the acronym stood for 'Women After Work Collation Club'. It was to be networking type events for her industry. She seemed very excited about this group, and told me she started it and was for women only. It sounded good, but I told her I didn't want to start competing for her attention with the club. She told me not to worry but something didn't feel right.

As the weeks went by, my wife started to come home later and extended the club nights to three times a week and she told me it might become four nights because the girls could not all get together on the same nights. The first thing I thought about is how do the women all meet if they all seem to get there on different nights of the week instead of a few certain nights. I said nothing to Carol but my suspicions started to get the best of me. The next week I told Carol I had a long work day and would be home after her W.A.W.C. Club finished. She smiled and told me it was no problem. Carol told me we can eat later when we are both there. She seemed to be very hungry after these meetings even though she said there was food and drink available. She also was very drunk on a couple of occasions.

The night of the next Club meeting, I was ready to see just what the club was up to. The first thing I thought of was where is the meeting being held? I had never even asked. So I put on dark glasses, and borrowed my friend's car from work. With a ball cap and a dark coat, not even my wife would recognize me. I waited outside her office bldg. and about 5:00pm she left with five other women as they went to their cars. Carol got in her car and two other women joined her. The rest went in another car. I followed for 20 minutes until they came to not so good looking bar with a small hall in the back.

All the women went in except my wife. She was leaning against her car waiting for something or someone. It was actually a van full of young men, 8 in total. She gave them an envelope, directed them around the back, and went in the front way. The bar had a main door way that lead inside and you could see the hallway leading to the back room. The back room had no windows to see in. I got a drink and hide in a dark corner of the bar. After about 20 minutes, more women showed up and went right to the back after the bartender gave them directions. I started to chat up the bartender, but all he would tell me was they paid extra to have a private party, and he didn't even know what was going on.

I waited for the right time and started to go down the hallway to the back meeting room. As I was walking down a girl at the table at the end of the hall stopped me. The table was right in the way of the hall, and she was the gate keeper. She told me it was women only, and no men were allowed. I tried to put on the charm, but she would have nothing to do with me. Finally I told her I know when I'm not wanted and left. I didn't want to blow my cover until I knew what was going on. Just as I was at the bar, I could hear a cheer erupt and die away quickly. Boy was I curious now!

I waited in my friend's car for the party to end and followed my wife back home. She left at 9:00pm alone, so I felt better about that for some reason. I still needed to know what was going on, and a female would be needed to help me. I called the P.I. firms in the area and they quoted me prices and packages. I told them I needed an attractive woman to help figure this group out. The last firm sad they have a great agent who thinks well on her feet. This sounded like it was right up her alley. I requested her number and contacted her.

She told me her name was Karen and she would be able to help. I told her about what I knew or suspected. The bartender at the last meeting told me he has never seen the club before but they paid well. I told Karen she would have to follow my wife after work because the parties don't seem to be at the same place each night. She told me her price (very steep) but I figured I need a good actress for this part. She said she would wear a body camera and microphone for audio. She asked me one serious question before she left. "Do you REALLY want to know what your wife is up to?" Karen asked.

"Yes, I must know." I said sadly.

"OK, give a week and I will have a report and video evidence and we will work from there." "Oh, by the way, act like nothing is going on at home and be happy. This should put your wife at ease, and let her do the regular Club routine without any changes. I'll take care of everything else." Karen said. "... and don't go to anymore meeting until I tell you." she added as she left me to my thoughts.

The following week went by slowly and I couldn't wait for next week's report from Karen. She called me on my work line the next Monday and said she needed to talk to me. I invited her to meet me at my office, but she told me to follow her directions and meet her at a seedy bar on the other side of town. The next W.A.W.C club was meeting that Tuesday and she wanted to meet me there and explain. I was now very curious about just what my wife's group was really doing.

I arrived very early to the bar parking lot on Tuesday and went to the blue van in the back as instructed. I pulled up next to the van and waited. After about a minute the side door to the van opened and Karen waved me inside. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. Her van had wall to wall surveillance gear, printers, computers and a gadget wall with all sorts of cool looking equipment. She showed me around and told me of the van's capabilities. Then she told me to sit and she started to explain.

"I wanted you to be here so I could get you in personally into the Club meetings." Karen told me.

"I don't know if you know this but I don't have the same equipment as you." I said.

She laughed and told me she had a plan. Before I knew what hit me she was taking two tackle boxes out of a lower storage cupboard and started to hum.

"You know, sometimes I love my work. When I get done with you, your own wife won't know who you are." Karen stated.

After about an hour of adding putty, filler and actor type makeup, she let me look in the mirror for the first time. This was my next surprise. I didn't recognize me even though I was right in front of the mirror. The lady in front of me was not bad, and I thought to myself I would have made a fair looking lady. Karen was watching me in the mirror and started to laugh. She knew as well as I that no one who knew me would now recognize me. She added a wig and told me to put on ALL of the women's clothes (that also included pantyhose. I bulked at first, and Karen told me to go home and she would send the report to my office. I agreed with her point and told her she was the boss. This must have been the right thing to say, because she started to hum again and was getting excited.

"I always liked this part of the job. I should have been a confidence person but I'm too honest." Karen stated. So with the final touches, I became a women and my old self was hidden. I took a final look in the mirror and told her I needed a bit more lipstick. Karen agreed and did the last touch ups one more time.

I had low heels, knee length skirt, a padded bra, and blouse. The wig and makeup made me look about mid forties even though I am only 34. Karen said she had to do one more thing. She got out her digital camera and took a close-up picture. I told her not to black mail me by showing this to my buddies. She told me that was an excellent idea, smiled and laughed knowing what my buddies would say. She printed the picture on a small form logo that was from my wife's insurance company. She laminated the picture and paper. I was given my new company ID and it looked real.

Karen told me the club was very loose with there belongings and getting a real company ID was child's play. With my disguise all set, Karen told me to hide my car and get back to the van. I parked it down the street at an apartment complex and returned to Karen's van. I felt weird walking back as a woman.

I was warned not to slip into my real voice, and should say as little as possible. "Let me do all the talking, and we will be doing great." Karen said. I thought we were ready to go but Karen said she needed to get ready. As quick as can be, she dropped all her clothes and started to get dressed into business type attire. To say she was hot would be an understatement. She was hot from the word go, and made me very hard. I tried to hide it but she looked at me and just smiled. After about 10 minutes she was ready. Karen looked like a boring reserved secretary at any insurance company. We were finally ready and we waited for the party to get in full swing before we entered the bar.

"This is it Tom, follow my lead and let me do all the talking." Karen warned me.

There were still a few ladies arriving, and we went in with the crowd. The women at the table from the last meeting I went to was there again. I thought she would recognize me but I remembered I was in drag. Karen pulled my sleeve and signaled for me to go to the registration table. Karen started to do all the talking.

"My friend Sue and I are really excited to be here. We just started at your office last week and all the girls in our department keep talking about the W.A.W.C. Club. Just what does the club name stand for anyway, they all laughed at me when I would ask?" Karen said.

"If you tell your husband or boyfriend it is the Woman's After Work Coalition Club, but our private joke is Women Always Want Cock Club." the girl said

The girl didn't see my expression but Karen did. She whispered for me to stay calm and said "It's going to get even worse so stay calm or we will have to leave. I don't want my cover blown."

"I'm OK, just a little surprised by her last answer" I countered.

"Well there are going to be a few more surprises before the night is over." Karen whispered.

"OK, let's go inside and see what my wife is up to." I told her with a sigh.

We entered the hall an there were about 50 women at the party. Some were drinking up a storm and others were looking towards the small stage area in the front of the hall. As I was looking, my wife and her best friend Tammy Jones from work came through the curtains and addressed the crowd.

"Thank you for coming to another Women After Work Coalition Club." Karen said.

The whole crowd laughed really loud and one woman shouted out "At least that's what I am telling my husband." The entire room erupted in laughter at their private joke and died down when my wife raised her hand to quiet the crowd.

"As is our tradition, we will call up two lucky ladies at random and bring them to the stage." Carol said. This line got a big cheer and the women started to wolf whistle and shout.

"Will Sally Adams and Tammy Jones come to the stage." Carol announced. This was followed by boos and laughs. Tammy was the vice president of the group and my wife was president. My wife followed with "It is not fixed; Tammy's name came up in the raffle fare and square. So quit complaining, or the president will escort you out." Carol added. This brought a fake "ooh" sound, like the crowd was really afraid of my wife. Carol was laughing and Tammy was all smiles already standing on stage waiting. Finally Sally Adams made her way to the stage.

"Now for the moment we all have been waiting for, let me introduce our company for the evening." Carol shouted.

The whole room erupted as the curtains parted and out walked 10 well hung stripper types. They were almost Chippendale quality. Five went for Tammy and the other five went to Sally Adams. You could tell Sally was shy but Tammy was right into it. Tammy was sucking face with one of the dancers as the other four started to take her clothes off. Sally started to get excited with all five of her raffle prizes stripping her naked.

The scene in front of me was getting wilder by the minute. Some of the ladies in the crowd started to cheer them on as Sally and Tammy were fucked hard and heavy by the men. This orgy started to spread as more women went on stage and the dancers not doing anything went into the crowd. Some of the women were just drinking and watching, but some were getting undressed or letting the men do it for them. The whole scene was a slow moving orgy picking up a good head of steam.

I noticed Karen walking around the entire room. It was then I remembered that she was wearing a camera and microphone. She was slowly taking pictures of everyone at the club meeting. I tried to look normal and started to walk around myself. The first thing I thought of was where did my wife go?

I looked around the room and couldn't find her anywhere. Then I saw the curtains moving on stage as if someone was behind them. I got to the stage and looked behind the curtains and got my first real shock of the night. Behind the curtain were Carol and two men. She must have just stripped naked because the two guys were getting a blowjob together. She never really liked to give me head, but she was into them tonight. One kept fucking her mouth as the other one laid her on the floor and spread her legs. They all seem to move in one motion together.

"We want to take care of you Carol. After all you are the President of the club. We just love your club meetings and want to show our appreciation for hiring us at your last ten meetings." one of the dancers said. With this statement, he started to lick my wife to a quick orgasm.

"If I could bring you home, I would throw out my husband and keep all of you there permanently" Carol shouted. She was not joking and really looked serious.

This statement brought a big smile to both strippers, but made me feel sick. They were there for at least 10 meetings and this was going on!

I wanted to leave but I just couldn't move my feet. My feet felt glued to the floor. The scene in front of me was getting hotter. Carol got on her hands and knees taking one cock in her mouth and ready for another up her pussy from behind. She had her clothes under her knees as the stage wood was just as hard as the two guys trying to fuck my wife. The second guy got up and went right past me with a wink and a smile. He headed off the stage and went to one of the tables on the floor. He picked up something from a box on the table and returned.

It was then that I noticed that every table in the place had a box of condoms. I was relieved that at least Carol won't be giving me some nasty disease, but the scene in front of me didn't make it any easier. The threesome switched around and Carol sat on the 10" cock of one of the strippers laying down on the stage. She started to ride it for all it was worth. The other guy smiled at me looking on only 10 feet away and told me I could be next. He then spit on his cock, got behind Carol, and started to aim it at my wife's ass. Carol would never let me have anal sex, but her she was in her glory now, starting to take the whole thing and screaming for more. The way she was taking two cocks at once, I could tell it was not her first rodeo.

"Fuck me hard you fucking studs! I want it over and over. Put your cocks in me and fuck me silly." Carol was yelling. The guys in her ass and pussy gave her just what she was begging for. My wife was a total slut.

I was just about to jump in and kick all there asses when a hand pulled my sleeve to hold me back. "Don't be stupid, I know it is difficult but this is not her first time. Stay cool and let us get some fresh air and talk about it." Karen said quietly.

She dragged me by the arm just after my wife took two loads of cum from the strippers in her ass and cunt. I think Karen wanted to get the money shot before we left. Just before we were leaving the stage I heard my wife say something that broke my heart. "That was awesome! I wish I could get fucked like that at home." Carol said loudly and out of breath. As I walked away the room was in full orgy mode with everyone fucking, sucking, or looking on.

This last statement crushed me beyond belief and I quickly left with Karen. My mind was somewhere else until Karen brought me back to my senses. "Let's go to my van and I will drop you off by your car up the street." Karen said. We walked to the back of the parking lot and entered her van.

"Let go, I can't wait to get out of here!" I almost shouted.

"You better change or people will think you are a woman." Karen answered back.

I had completely forgotten about my makeup and clothes. Karen tried to calm me down and talked about the situation very professionally. She used cold cream and a spirit gum remover to clean up my face. It felt good to look at myself in the mirror, but I looked many years older than when I entered the van earlier today. It was then that Karen brought me back to reality.

"I am sorry you had to see that, but you needed to see the truth before I gave you my report. Here is the report and all video evidence on DVD discs from all 5 club meeting I attended. I will give you tonight's video, all the originals, and my final report when the case is complete for your legal team." Karen said.

"I guess I will have to go that route, but I feel really sad about the whole affair." I said.

"I know you do and don't blame yourself. As the report will state, your wife started this club, and let it get out of hand." Karen told me.

I didn't answer but kept my thoughts to myself. Finally I was driven back to my car and said thank you to Karen. I told her I would read the report, review the videos, and call her the next day to follow up. She wished me a good night and told me to get some sleep.

Fat chance of that happening for a while! My mind was racing a mile a minute. I needed to calm down and think. I drove home and pulled in the garage. The house didn't feel like home anymore and that made me even sadder.

Tonight's show at Carol's club meeting made me not even want to review the videos. I knew they would be just as bad as the scene I just witnessed. I decided to review the report first at my home office desk and here is what I found out.

Carol started the group with good intentions. The group was started as a social networking group for the girls in the office to meet others in the industry. Carol and Tammy were in charge and had the first meeting. The group next door was a frat brothers' party for a new group of pledges. The parties started to mix as the beer and pizza ran out at the frat brothers' party. The ladies next door had booze and food. Some of the frat started to go to the next room and the ladies who were starting to get bored were going to the frat brothers' room. Soon the whole place was a huge party and everyone was in a floating orgy.

This is when I found out the boys were regular attendees at the meetings. Carol would hire strippers one night and invite the frat back the following night. This would allow Carol to save some money every other night because the frat would fuck for free all night as long as there was pussy and beer. All the frat brothers would dress in their best suits and ties to impress the ladies.

The strippers cost a few extra dollars but the membership didn't mind paying extra as long as the meetings continued. Apparently the club meeting the second night was to be a normal meeting but all the girls wanted the party they attended or heard about through the insurance grapevine from the night before. Carol then called a male stripper one of her girlfriends dated and in an hour 8 guys showed up. They were hung and talented. The rest is as they say history.

The report was very concise, and left nothing to the imagination. Karen even managed to get a complete list of everyone in the club. I was just wondering if any of the other husbands or boyfriends would like to know what their wives or girlfriends were up to, when I heard my wife's car come in the driveway. I hide the report and videos quickly and turned off the light. I ran up the stairs and jumped into bed. I took my clothes off in record time and pretended to be asleep. My wife came in a few minutes late and asked if I was still up. I didn't answer and pretended to be sound asleep. My wife looked at me for a long while and sighed. She turned away and went to take a shower. It took me until every early to sleep for real but it was very broken sleep.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers
12